21st Century Wrestling

Friday, Week 3 June [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Cannonball Logan [B](C-)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def. Arthur T. Turtle. In this huge match up which could quite easily have been a main event level match, Turtle was hugely impressive and gave the title holder a run for his money. Whilst Giedroyc looked as though he would win, Joey Poison made sure, nailing him with the title belt whilst he was outside the ring before throwing him back in for Giedroyc to finish him off with the ‘Crashing On’. [B](C)[/B] After the match, Giedroyc and Poison continue beating Turtle until Jeff Nova comes rushing to the ring to make the save. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Stanley Slater def. Merle O’Curle by DQ after both Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd ran in and attacked Slater leaving the referee with no option but to disqualify O’Curle. [B](C-)[/B] After the match up, again the British Druid Order continue the beating of Stanley Slater. [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Stardust drew with Brilliant White after Hardcore Danny Patteson ran into the ring and destroyed both wrestlers [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon def. McMahon & McMahon with the two again working very well together to pick up the victory [B](C-)[/B] Backstage we see Jeff Nova being interviewed. Nova declares that tonight he sent out a message to the roster, tonight everyone saw that bullying will not be tolerated. The victor shall be someone who wins on his own, without needing a tag partner or a manager to get involved and he will show everyone the way to win when he takes on Zeus Maximillion [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Zeus Maximillion. Despite Zeus being much more of a challenger than last week’s opponents, Nova was still able to toss his opponent about and pick up the victory [B](C+)[/B] Jeff Nova is celebrating when both Poison and Giedroyc storm the ring and go after Nova. Nova is able to fend them both off before making a quick escape from the ring and heading to the back. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]wanted a little better there[/I]. [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] We drew 143 viewers and improved the popularity despite losing just over $1,500. It seems that none of our matches can have clean finishes considering the amount of interference which is constantly taking place so we’re gonna have to look in to including a couple more clean victories in the future

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="4"]Matches booked ahead of this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling.[/SIZE][/B] In a huge match, Cousins In Arms (Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison) will take on the tag team of Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and Joey Poison with there being a lot of animosity between the two teams. This match is likely to be a cracker and possibly the highest profile match seen that the promotion will have aired on tv. Our 21st Century Tag Team Champions, Beasts Unleashed will take on two members of the British Druid Order, Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd in a non – title match. Can the Beasts possibly overcome this impressive tag team pairing. A third tag match has also been booked featuring Johnny Highspot and Stardust take on Red Dragon and Arthur T. Turtle. Considering Highspot and Dragon’s recently formed friendship, in what will be a very strange match with Highspot and Dragon likely to have split loyalties. Hardcore Danny Patterson is again scheduled to be present although he has not been scheduled to take part in any matches as of yet.

Friday, Week 4 June [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Phillip McMahon [B](C-)[/B] – [I]just to give McMahon some experience[/I]. [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] First up we see Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore come to the ring and ask our stand in caretaker manager to grant him a title shot at Nightrain against Jack Giedroyc for the 21st Century World Title. Salty Larry comes to the ring from the announcers table and announces that he will make that title match to a huge pop from the crowd. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Genocide Agent def. Zeus Maximillion in a very even match up. [B](D)[/B] – [I]my bad, should have had this as the dark segment instead of the O’Curle match up, I’ll do better in future![/I] Next up we are taken backstage where Hardcore Danny Patterson is weightlifting, obviously trying to toughen himself up. HDP tries to lift the heaviest weight but is unable to and obviously becomes frustrated. After Patterson has given up, we see Marat Kolovkov (one half of the tag team champions) walk along and pick the weight up without much effort. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Red Dragon and Arthur T. Turtle def. Johnny Highspot and Stardust. In this match up, neither Dragon nor Highspot traded punches always tagging in their partner instead of going one on one in the ring. In the end, Turtle and Stardust are left to fight in the ring with Turtle getting the advantage and getting the pinfall with Highspot choosing not to break up the pin. [B](C-)[/B] After the match Dragon and Highspot shake has as their tag team partners look on in disbelief. Neither of them are particularly happy with the ending of the match and refuse to join in the celebrations with both of them walking to the back together. [B](E)[/B] Ahead of their tag team match up, Rod ‘the God’ Todd and Ali Bloxsome come to the ring and declare that they will get the victory over the tag team champions and dedicate the victory to the Sun God as a tribute on this, the Summer Solstice, the greatest day of the year. [B](D)[/B] - [I]any druids reading this - please don't be offended[/I]. [B]Match 3 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. The British Druid Order. Whilst Todd and Bloxsome work very well together, our tag team champions are quite probably two of the most dominating wrestlers in the promotion and when put together they’re not likely to be beaten with Staddon hitting the ‘Elevated Powerbomb’ on Rod ‘the God’ Todd and picking up the pinfall. [B](C-)[/B] After the match we see Kolovkov walking backstage when Hardcore Danny Patterson comes at Kolovkov with a steel chair. It takes 4 chair shots to the head before Kolovkov finally falls to the ground with HDP shouting insults to the big Russian as blood poured from his face. [B](C-)[/B] We are then taken to Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore who is backstage getting prepped for his tag team match up. Moore states that at Nightrain, he will finally regain his 21st Century World Title with Giedroyc not being able to rely on cheating to win as this time, Moore has a little back up of his own. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms take on Jeff Nova and Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. The match began with Nova again dominating a match up with Joey Poison getting especially singled out for one hell of a beating. However, Cousins In Arms are a very well oiled machine and have far more experience teaming together and were far more comfortable in this tag team setting than their opponents and looked to take advantage of this. Giedroyc kept looking to avoid going one on one with Nova and so kept tagging in his partner to avoid facing him. There were many near fall but neither team could keep the other down for a 3 count. Things looked to be getting nasty when both teams went outside the ring and started brawling outside and inside the ring when suddenly the cameras went black. [B](B-)[/B] [CENTER]We apologise but we can no longer continue with our footage. The show has overrun and we cannot show the end of the match. There will be a recap of what occurred after the cameras stopped filming on next weeks show…..[/CENTER] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] We drew 164 viewers and again improved our popularity making a loss of $4,000. Pretty happy with our main event match up and the rating it got – yeah I did steal the idea from someone else’s diaries – so credit to that person (it was a good idea).

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] We made a profit for the 2nd month in a row which is pleasing considering the fact we lost $30,000 over the previous two months so this current profit making is definitely needed. Ever since we began our t.v. deal with The Wrestling Channel, we’ve seen a huge jump in popularity throughout the country which means that we overall probably the most popular promotion throughout the country despite MOSC still being more popular in the North. The Ring OF Fire have a new ROF champion, Stevie Stoat whom has begun his 3rd reign as champion. There have however been rumours regarding the promotion’s financial state with it being rumoured that they may have to release some of the current roster. [B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson will take on both members of the Youth Bandits. Ever since HDP lost to Pit Bull Brown at 21CW PARADISE CITY he has gone on a rampage destroying every wrestler he comes up against with Marat Kolovkov being his latest victim. Can two wrestlers combined overcome Patterson or will it just be two more lamb to the slaughter. Ahead of their title match up at Nightrain, both Jack Giedroyc and Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore have both been given the night off from wrestling duties following the hellacious match up last week. The main event will see Moore’s partner from recent weeks take on Giedroyc’s tag team partner Joey Poison. It is highly likely that both Giedroyc and Moore will be present at the match up and will make their presence felt. Also scheduled to take place is Johnny Highspot taking on British Druid Order member Rod ‘the God’ Todd. Highspot will have to be wary of the other members of the BDO making an appearance especially considering the implications this could have on his match up against Red Dragon in the 2nd match of their 7 match series at Nightrain

Friday, Week 1 July [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) First up we see a video showing the ending of the match up last week between Cousins In Arms taking on Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and Jeff Nova. We see Giedroyc being disqualified for use of a chair, when he attacked Nova with it. After the bell has gone, Moore hits ‘The Joke’ leaving Giedroyc down and out as he stands victorious over his fallen opponent [B](C) [/B] After this, Moore is shown on the mike declaring that tomorrow night, at Nightrain, we would see a repeat performance and Moore guarantees that the fans will see ‘The Joke’ executed in all its glory, finally ending Giedroyc’s title reign. [B](B-)[/B] – [I]yes I just wheel him out every night for his mike skills[/I]. [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Flemmy Lemming. This was the first time that we had seen Lemming in the ring for almost a month since his defeat against Hardcore Danny Patterson and Lemming showed a fair degree of rustiness, not being able to lock in any of his submission holds long enough to get Turtle to tap out. Turtle showed how well rounded he is by outwrestling Lemming, rather than using his usual high flying manoeuvres and picking up the victory by getting Lemming to tap out. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]they didn’t click but still put on a high quality match which is pleasing[/I]. Up next it is announced that we will see Stanley Slater take on Merle O’Curle for the 21st Century Strong Style title. [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Stanley Slater def. Zeus Maximillion. In what could well be considered a slight upset, Slater was able to pick up the victory against the physically more impressive Zeus. Slater outwrestled his opponent using a number of submission holds to wear him down before hitting his finisher and picking up the victory. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, Slater is attacked by all three members of the British Druid Order ahead of his title match up against Merle O’Curle tomorrow. The attack continues until Johnny Highspot comes running in and makes the save, chasing off all three members of the BDO [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 3 – hardcore, handicap[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. McMahon & McMahon. Patterson dominated these two, overpowering the both on them. Whilst the brothers attempted to double team him, they were still no match for him, especially considering the fact that he thrives in the hardcore environment eventually knocking Karl McMahon out cold using a crowbar and getting the pin. [B](C-)[/B] After the match Patterson is celebrating when Martyn Staddon storms the ring and attacks Patterson, powerbombing him onto the concrete floor. Staddon then takes the mike and announces that this attack was revenge for his partner, whom HDP attacked last week. Staddon finishes by saying that at Nightrain, Marat Kolovkov will return and take on Patterson one on one in a hardcore match. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot def. Rod ‘the God’ Todd by DQ. Clearly unhappy with Highspot’s interfering in their affairs the other members of the British Druid Order came to the ring, accompanying Todd. It wasn’t long before it became clear that they weren’t interested in picking up the victory with O’Curle getting into the ring and laying Highspot out, right in front of the match referee. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, Highspot is being attacked by all three members of the British Druid Order when Red Dragon comes out running, chasing the BDO out of the ring and backstage. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles.[/B] Jeff Nova def. Joey Poison. Both opponents were accompanied to the ring by their respective tag team partners, Moore and Giedroyc. Despite Nova being the overwhelming pre-match favourite, Poison was hugely impressive, getting in most of the early offence. Of course both Moore and Giedroyc got involved, distracting the referee allowing their partner to gain the advantage or break up a pinfall. In the end, Nova triumphed using the ‘World’s Strongest Bearhug’ and getting Poison to tap out. [B](C+) [/B]– [I]they didn’t click but it was still a strong showing. Hope Poison didn’t lose any popularity in this defeat.[/I] After the match Nova is attacked by Giedroyc when Moore comes running to his partners aid. Giedroyc and Moore are about to go head to head, as they pause and psyche themselves up before charging at each other only to be pulled apart from a number of wrestlers whom have come out running from the back. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]nice end to the night[/I]. [U]Overall. [B](C)[/B][/U] We drew 160 odd views, increased the popularity and made a loss of about $3,000. Unfortunately I didn’t realise that one half of the Youth Bandits was scheduled to be present at another event and didn’t show meaning we had to change the Hardcore Danny Patterson match up which annoyed the crowd. Overall, I was very happy with the show as we’ve got a lot of good storylines still going and everyone is putting on very good matches week in week out at the moment with even our lower card workers putting on C matches.

[B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed final card for Nightrain[/SIZE][/B]. [B]Jack Giedroyc (c) vs. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore for the 21st Century World Title[/B]. [I]Can Moore win the title at the third time of asking. He is likely to never get a better opportunity to get his hands on the title belt considering the fact that he now has Jeff Nova in his corner[/I]. [B]Merle O’Curle (c) vs. Stanley Slater for the 21st Century Strong Style Title.[/B] [I]Stanley Slater knows what a massive opportunity this is for him but he will also be aware what a massive task this will be considering the back up that O’Curle enjoys provide by the British Druid Order as he seeks to make his first defence of the title[/I]. [B]Johnny Highspot (0) vs Red Dragon (1) in the 2nd match of the best of 7 series.[/B] [I]In the 2nd of their series of 7 matches, Highspot goes into the match knowing that a victory here will level up the series. Both competitors will also have to be aware that the British Druid Order may well make their presence felt considering Highspot’s actions last night[/I]. [B]Hardcore Danny Patterson vs. Marat Kolovkov.[/B] [I]In probably the most intriguing match up of the night, two giants clash in a hardcore match up. HDP hasn’t been himself since losing to Pit Bull Brown at 21CW PARADISE CITY and has set about trying to destroy everything in his path. It appears however that Patterson misjudged his latest victim and he is likely to be battling the odds with Kolovkov’s tag partner, and co-holder of the tag team titles, Martyn Staddon also likely to be present.[/I] [B]Also scheduled to take place[/B] The Force will take on the British Druid Order and The Elimination Agents and Henchmen For Hire for a shot at the 21st Century Tag Team Titles at Live and Let Die next month. This match up will feature not one but two former tag team champions with all the teams going for a shot at Beasts Unleashed.

[B][SIZE="4"]Nightrain[/SIZE][/B], Saturday, Week 1 July from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 950) [B]Match 1 – four way tag team for a shot at the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/B]. The Elimination Agents def. Henchmen For Hire and The Force and The British Druid Order with the Henchmen being the first team to be eliminated, followed by The Force before the British Druid Order were the final team to be eliminated. [B](D)[/B] – [I]our tag team division really isn’t much good and we’re probably gonna address this in the near future[/I]. Backstage we see Martyn Staddon psyching up his tag partner Marat Kolovkov ahead of his match up against Hardcore Danny Patterson. After Kolovkov leaves the room, making his way to the ring, HDP attacks Staddon out of nowhere with a chair, leaving him down and out. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 2 – hardcore, singles[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Marat Kolovkov. Kolovkov came to the ring knowing that he couldn’t rely on the support of his partner Martyn Staddon after HDP’s attack. Kolovkov looked hugely impressive tossing around his opponent which is saying something considering the size of Patterson. Whilst Kolovkov opted to stay in the ring and use a selection of power moves, Patterson again looked to bring a variety of weapons into the ring, a strategy which in the end saw him floor Kolovkov with a crowbar and get the pinfall [B](C)[/B] – [I]despite a lack of selling this was still a very solid match up[/I]. [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Stanley Slater after he locked in the ‘Celtic Wreath’ and picked up the pinfall – improving the British Druid Order’s win/loss record for the night. [B](C)[/B] Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore again cuts a promo promising that with the numbers finally being even, he will finish the night glorious as the 21st Century World Champion. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles, ladder, in the 2nd match of 7[/B]. Red Dragon [B](2)[/B] def Johnny Highspot [B](0)[/B] . Again Dragon was able to pick up the victory in yet another open match between the two highly rated high fliers. Just when it looked as though Highspot was about to even up the series, he was attacked out of nowhere by both Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd – both members of the British Druid Order, allowing Dragon climb the ladder and pull down the title belt to put him 2 – 0 up. [B](C-)[/B] As Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore makes his way to the ring, we are shown footage of Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison attacking Jeff Nova and leaving him down and out, being attended to by a team of medics. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles for the 21st Century World Title[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. Moore looked really fired up for this match, looking to get in as much early offence as possible and finish the match quickly. Moore kept having to keep tabs on Joey Poison’s actions, who had accompanied Giedroyc to the match, knowing that he couldn’t rely on Jeff Nova to prevent any outside interference. In the end, Poison screwed Moore out of the title for the third time running, distracting the referee allowing Giedroyc to hit Moore with a low blow before hitting the Moore with his finisher ‘The Joke’ to pick up the pinfall. [B](B-)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Another rise in popularity in the midlands and we broke even for the show which is always pleasing. I have to say that ever since Moore returned to having an active role in the promotion, we have seen a huge up turn in our fortunes and overall show performances and it’s a shame I haven’t seen fit to put the title on him this time as I think I’m gonna have to give someone else a title shot soon but don’t worry, I doubt it’ll be long till he’s back in the title picture.

[B][SIZE="4"]Matches coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] Fresh off of his 21st Century World Title defence at Nightrain, Jack Giedroyc will team up with his cousin, Joey Poison, to take on our new tag team number 1 contenders to the tag team title belts, The Elimination Agents. Also announced is Jeff Nova taking on high flying Brilliant White in a match that White cannot be looking forward to considering that Nova is likely to be extremely annoyed after being attacked last week. Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon will again team up to take on British Druid Order members Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd. This is likely to be a very high emotion match up considering that Highspot was cost the opportunity to level up his series with Dragon by their interference last week.

Friday, Week 2 July [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Stardust def. Cannonball Logan [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Zeus Maximillion def. Karl McMahon [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Out first, Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring carrying his title belt round his waist with a grin on his face. Giedroyc takes the mike and addresses the crowd, reminding them of his victory last week over Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. He then goes on to remind the crowd of Jeff Nova’s promise when he debuted last month on this show, that from now on Giedroyc wouldn’t be able to get away with his cheating to win, stating that Nova had failed to live up to his promise proving thus that Nova is all muscle and no brain. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Phillip McMahon using the ‘Suicide Submission’ forcing McMahon to tap out. [B](D)[/B] Backstage McMahon is being attended to by medics when out of nowhere Hardcore Danny Patterson attacks him, putting McMahon through a table before storming off. [B](E)[/B] – [I]that’s pretty damn awful[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Brilliant White. Nova absolutely destroyed White here, putting him through 10 minutes of hell, tossing him around the ring, to the outside of the ring and then in an incredible feat of strength tossing him back into the ring, over the top rope. In the end he got the pinfall after hitting the ‘Glasgow Kiss’, showing Giedroyc that he’s not a man to be taken lightly. [B](C+)[/B] –[I] probably should have had that as the main event[/I]. Before their match up, Rod ‘the God’ Todd and Ali Bloxsome take the mikes and taunt Johnny Highspot. They demand that people stay out of their affairs and the incident last week should be an example to the rest of the roster as to what happens when you interfere in the Druid’s business. [B](E)[/B] Ma[B]tch 3 – tag team.[/B] Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon def. The British Druid Order (Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd). Whilst Dragon was impressive, Highspot was on fire taking every opportunity he could to take down the two men who cost him the victory last week, hitting Ali Bloxsome with the ‘High Five’. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. The Elimination Agents. Whilst the Agents looked to build up momentum ahead of their tag team title opportunity, Cousins In Arms continued their impressive recent form picking up the victory. Joey Poison looked the more impressive of the two out there and in the end he picked up the pinfall victory after hitting Suicide Agent with the ‘Antidote Web’ [B](C)[/B] – [I]not quite as good as Nova’s match earlier[/I]. As soon as the match has finished Jeff Nova comes running out from the back and goes straight after Jack Giedroyc, giving him the beating of a lifetime. Nova was extremely vicious and was clearly out to prove a point. [B](B-)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Again we increased our popularity and made a small loss on the show. Unfortunately we drew far fewer viewers than we have been recently. Probably got the matches from the show in the wrong order, costing us a better rating but then again the matches kind of had to be in the order they were in to tell the story I was going for.

[B][SIZE="4"]Booked for this week’s 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] In a tough match for Jeff Nova, he will face Merle O’Curle, again knowing that Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore will not be present at the arena. Nova may end up having to not only fight off both Joey Poison and Jack Giedroyc but also the threat of the other members of the British Druid Order getting involved. It has been announced that Joey Poison and Jack Giedroyc will again team up to take on the tag team of McMahon & McMahon in what does not appear to be a particularly envious task for the two young wrestlers as they seek to overcome our 21st Century World Title holder. Also scheduled to take place, Beasts Unleashed will take on Henchmen For Hire in what should be a hard hitting encounter and in a high flying showpiece, Arthur T. Turtle will take on Stardust. An interesting note is that Turtle and Stardust had been teaming with 21st Ladder Championship challengers Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot with both Turtle and Stardust seemingly growing annoyed by their former tag team partners abandoning them.

Friday, Week 3 June 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring and takes the mike and reminds everyone about Jeff Nova coming out last week and attacking him after his tag team match up against the Elimination Agents. Giedroyc points out that was a pretty hardcore thing to do. He goes on to say that if he wants a shot at the 21st Century Title then, at Live And Let Die, he will have to beat an opponent of Giedroyc’s choosing. Giedroyc declares that this opponent will have to be someone who can take on this new “hardcore” side of Jeff Nova and announces that his opponent will “be the king of hardcore… Hardcore Danny Patterson!” ([B]B for taunt and C+ for match announcement[/B]) [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Stanley Slater. In what must go down as an upset, Lemming defeated the more experienced and higher profile Slater, making him tap out to the ‘Suicide Solution’. [B](D)[/B] – [I]not too happy with that and the only justification will be that they didn’t click.[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. McMahon & McMahon. The two youngsters stood no chance as Poison and Giedroyc toyed with them until Poison finally hit the ‘Antidote Web’ on Karl McMahon and picked up the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def Stardust. These two went at each other with a lot of pent up aggression looking to prove that they weren’t just some tag team cast offs. In the end, Turtle again confirmed his status as a fast rising prospect and got the pinfall in the end. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]he will be in the title picture very soon after I’m finished with the whole Red Dragon Highspot thing[/I]. After the match we are shown footage of a very annoyed Stardust walking backstage. It becomes apparent that Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd are lying in wait and jump him, beating the hell out of him. They leave saying that they have a message for Stardust to pass on to Johnny Highspot and they toss a bronze medallion down, onto Stardust’s chest. [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team.[/B] Beasts Unleashed def. Henchmen For Hire. Whilst the Beasts weren’t able to toss their opponents about as they have done in the past, they easily outwrestled their opponents, wearing them down until Staddon got the pinfall after hitting Henchman #1 with an ‘Elevated Powerbomb’. [B](D)[/B] – [I]not their usual standard[/I]. After the match, Beasts Unleashed take the microphones and promise that at Live And Let Die, they will destroy the Elimination Agents and retain their tag team titles. [B](D)[/B] A video is played highlighting Hardcore Danny Patterson’s recent rampage of destruction including putting many of his opponents through tables. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Merle O’Curle. In what was a very intriguing clash of styles, Nova used his power to overcome O’Curle’s technical skills. During the match both Bloxsome and Todd from the British Druid Order made their way down to the ring in order to aid their stable partner, O’Curle, only for the referee to send them to the back. Nova was able to finish O’Curle off after hitting the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and getting the pinfall [B](C+)[/B] – [I]gotta love his ratings. Have to admit though I was secretly hoping for it to be a B match considering how impressive O’Curle has been of late[/I]. After the match Nova takes the mike and taunts Jack Giedroyc saying that if Nova had to go through a ‘Hardcore fake’ to get a title shot then so be it, it doesn’t matter who he has to beat because in the end Britain’s strongest man will always triumph. He then goes on to mock the video shown before his match highlighting HDP’s recent reign of terror saying that the video missed one thing, Pit Bull Brown getting the pinfall victory over him at 21CW PARADISE CITY, something that he intends to recreate when he faces him at Live And Let Die. [B](B+)[/B] – [I]that’s probably the highest rated segment we’ve ever shown and I’m very happy with it[/I]. Overall [B](C)[/B] Despite the impressive performances that Nova is putting on week in week out, the rest of the roster has failed to perform so we made need to be freshening up the roster in the coming weeks. Hopefully I’ll be able to put this off in the short term as I have some long term plans on how to do this in a storyline and if I have to start bringing new wrestlers in soon then I may have to rethink this. Getting a bit annoyed with the British Druid Order storyline as despite the high hopes I had when I began it, it hasn’t quite developed the way I wanted.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova will have a tricky match up as he takes on Stanley Slater in singles competition. Slater has quickly built up a very good reputation for being a technically gifted wrestler and Nova will again have to demonstrate the same resilience he demonstrated last week against Merle O’Curle. Speaking of O’Curle, angered by his failure to beat Nova last week, Joey Poison challenged O’Curle to a match up as punishment for the defeat. Considering O’Curle’s membership of the British Druid Order this may well have been a mistake considering the fact that Jack Giedroyc is not scheduled to appear. Also booked, Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore takes on Flemmy Lemming, Red Dragon takes on Ian Vincible and the Elimination Agents take on Henchmen For Hire.

Friday, Week 4 July 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) Jeff Nova came out and again hyped up his forthcoming match up against Hardcore Danny Patterson. Nova proclaimed that in all his time in 21st Century Wrestling he had never once seen anything from the “hardcore icon” that indicated he was in any way “hardcore” or for that matter an “icon” again reiterating that he will overcome Patterson at Live And Let Die and will get his title shot at 21CW GET IN THE RING. [B](C+)[/B] – good [I]start to the night but he can do better.[/I] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. The Elimination Agents def. Henchmen For Hire with Suicide Agent getting the pinfall over Evil Henchman #1. [B](E)[/B] – [I]not a very good match and I’m getting bored of these two tag teams[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore def. Flemmy Lemming. In Moore’s first match back since his title defeat last month, he looked very fired up and didn’t let Lemming get in any offence, using him as a glorified punch bag, getting the pinfall after hitting ‘The Joke’. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Red Dragon def. Ian Vincible. Dragon always looked comfortable and got the pinfall with ease. [B](C-)[/B] After the match Red Dragon is attacked by the British Druid Order when, after seeing the attack, Johnny Highspot comes running out with a chair, nailing Ali Bloxsome with it and chasing Rod ‘the God’ Todd away. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles. [/B]Joey Poison def. Merle O’Curle. Poison again demonstrated why he is viewed as being one of the brightest prospects in the promotion defeating probably the most successful 21st Century Strong Style champion in the belt’s history. It was a very even match with both wrestlers choosing to focus on the technical side although when it became clear that O’Curle had the upper hand, Poison went for the more high flying moves, a tactic that was successful, with him eventually hitting the ‘Antidote Web’ and picking up the pinfall [B](C)[/B] After the match up Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore makes his way out from the back and taunts Joey Poison. Moore concedes that whilst Poison may well be the reason he’s lost his last 3 title match ups, Moore asked when was the last time that Poison actually got a shot for any title, let alone the 21st Century World title. With the answer being never, Moore left the stage with a very pissed Poison being left in the ring. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Stanley Slater. Again Nova was able to out power his opponent, not allowing Slater to use his technical moves to wear the big man down and eventually got the pinfall after hitting the ‘Glasgow Kiss’. [B](C+) [/B]– [I]again he delivers[/I]. After the match, Nova is celebrating when Hardcore Danny Patterson came running out from the back armed with a steal chair and nailed Nova with it. Patterson continued the beating, eventually putting Nova through a table he had set up with the show closing with Patterson standing over a battered Nova. [B](C)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B] [/U] Excellent show although it was a bit of a disappointment that we only drew 140 viewers which considering are recent viewing figures wasn’t brilliant, especially as our current T.V. contract is coming to an end and we’re hoping to extend the deal by another couple of seasons. Have to admit the only disappointing matches at the moment are the matches regarding the tag team division with only one team regularly pulling in the higher ratings

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] Overall the promotion made a profit of $8,000 which can largely be attributed to using only a selected number of the big draws for shows and further increasing attendance prices for T.V. shows. In the UK wrestling scene, ROF continue putting on high quality shows and are quickly reaching the point of being a regional promotion although their popularity in other regions is still some way behind ours. [B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed card so far for Live And Let Die.[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova vs. Hardcore Danny Patterson – [I]if Nova wins he gets a match at 21CW GET IN THE RING for the 21st Century World Title[/I]. Beasts Unleashed (c) vs. The Elimination Agents for [I]the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/I]. Johnny Highspot (0) vs Red Dragon (2) [I]in the third match in their best of seven tournament[/I]. [B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B]. Jeff Nova will take on an unannounced opponent with Nova looking to send out a message to Hardcore Danny Patterson ahead of their massive match up at Live And Let Die. Patterson will also be in action as he takes on Cannonball Logan in what can only be described as a massive mismatch in wrestling abilities. Also announced is the tag team duo of Stardust and Johnny Highspot taking on BDO members, Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd with Highspot again looking to build up momentum ahead of his third match against Red Dragon.

Friday, Week 1 August 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Stanley Slater. Poison again looked impressive in singles action and was able to get the pinfall after hitting the ‘Antidote Web’ on Slater. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, Poison takes the mike and precedes to lay into Merle O’Curle announcing that at Live And Let Die, he will secure his first title reign in his 21CW career as he has just been granted the match up by boss Gregory Absalom for the 21st Century Strong Style title. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. The British Druid Order def. Suicidal Tendencies. Stardust and Johnny Highspot found themselves unable to work together with Stardust showing a reluctance to tag in Highspot which eventually cost them the victory as Rod ‘the God’ Todd got the pinfall as Highspot was slow in breaking the pin up. [B](C-)[/B] After the match up, Stardust and Johnny Highspot are shown having an argument backstage over who was at fault for the defeat. Stardust brought up last week when Highspot came to the aid of Red Dragon whereas the week before he was left to fend off the members of the British Druid Order. With Highspot speechless, Stardust stormed out of the room. [B](F)[/B] – [I]I don’t get this, they both have high acting skills and an ok overness yet still produce segments like this[/I]. [B]Match 3 – tag team[/B]. The Force def. The Elimination Agents. In what must have been a demoralising match up ahead of their title shots, The Force defeated the number one contenders for the title. The match was notable for the lack of quality on show as neither team looked particularly impressive with there being a big clash in styles between the high flying Force team and the brawling Agents. In the end Jed High got the pinfall over Suicide Agent. [B](D)[/B] Ahead of his singles match up, Hardcore Danny Patterson takes the mike and reveals that his reward when he beats Jeff Nova at Live And Let Die is a title shot against Jack Giedroyc at 21CW GET IN THE RING. HDP promises to beat Nova tomorrow night and finally secure his place at the top of the promotion. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles, hardcore[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Cannonball Logan. Patterson was on fire and again destroyed his opponent in a match up that must surely have left Nova with a lot to think about ahead of their match up, in the end putting Logan through a table. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, Patterson again takes the mike and announces that he has called in a favour from a friend. HDP reveals that he has just managed to bring in a big name opponent in for Jeff Nova’s match up tonight and unveils him to be Abraham Slam and the match up will be a hardcore match up. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles, hardcore[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Abraham Slam. Nova looked hugely impressive in this match up and took every opportunity to use a variety of weapons, continually taking the match outside of the ring. Despite Abraham being very comfortable in the hardcore environment, Nova again showed why he is one of the biggest draws in the company to pick up the victory after putting Abraham through a table, sending a clear message out to HDP. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] A bit disappointed by some of the angles although we still increased our popularity and drew 180 viewers. After this event we’ve said goodbye to Abraham Slam whom was brought in on a one shot only deal and we won’t be using again any time soon.

[B][SIZE="5"]Confirmed card for Live and Let Die[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova vs. Hardcore Danny Patterson [I]for a shot at the 21st Century World Title[/I]. Johnny Highspot (0) vs. Red Dragon (2) [I]in the third match of their best of seven series[/I]. Beasts Unleashed (c) vs. The Elimination Agents [I]for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/I]. Merle O’Curle (c) vs. Joey Poison [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/I]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore vs. Ali Bloxsome [B][SIZE="4"]From 21CW.com[/SIZE][/B] It has been announced that the event will be held in a bigger arena than normal as we visit the Hall Green Cricket Club. The event is being treated as a trial and if it is a success then there is every chance that the arena will be used for future events.

Saturday, Week 1 August 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]Live And Let Die[/SIZE][/B], live from the Hall Green Cricket Club (attendance 1,621) Jeff Nova comes out with a mike and hand and delivers the crowd a promise, a promise that he will recreate last night’s performance and put Hardcore Danny Patterson through a table and secure his title shot. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore def. Ali Bloxsome. Despite interference from Bloxsome’s British Druid Order partner, Rod ‘the God’ Todd, Moore was again able to pick up the pinfall after hitting his trademark finisher ‘The Joke’. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. The Elimination Agents. Once again our tag team champions were able to toss their opponents around, dominating their opponents. In the end, Marat Kolovkov hit the ‘Moscow Lariat’ on Suicide Agent and got the pinfall to make the 4th defence of their title reigns. [B](C-)[/B] Backstage we see footage of Johnny Highspot preparing for his match up against Red Dragon. Out of nowhere Highspot’s tag partner, Stardust, attacks him out of nowhere with a chair before officials can separate the two. [B](F)[/B] – [I]nuts and it was all going so well![/I] [B]Match 3 – singles, ladder[/B]. Red Dragon (3) def. Johnny Highspot. Highspot was clearly struggling from his earlier beating at the hands of Stardust and went through a lot just to stay in the match taking every opportunity he could to slow the tempo of the match down and recover from the attack. Just when it looked as though Dragon was going to get the victory, Highspot was able to hit the ‘High Five’ off the top of the ladder leaving Dragon down and out. As Highspot made his way up the ladder, Stardust again attacked Highspot with a chair, knocking him out and leaving Dragon to get the victory. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Joey Poison. Poison dominated the match up and took O’Curle to school, out wrestling our Strong Style champion and it looked as though he was going to win the title, setting up O’Curle for the ‘Antidote Web’ only for Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore to come running in and hit Poison with ‘The Joke’ whilst the referee was knocked down, allowing O’Curle to lock in the ‘Celtic Wreath’ and make Poison tap out. [B](C)[/B] After the match Poison is walking to the back obviously gutted after his defeat. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore takes the mike and taunts Poison about the defeat, commenting that now he knows what it’s like to be screwed out of a title. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles, hardcore for a shot at the 21st Century World title[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Hardcore Danny Patterson. This was a brutal match with both wrestlers going all out to get the victory, putting their bodies through hell. The two battled all over the place, battling up to the stage, going through the crowd before finally ending in the ring. Both wrestlers made good use of any weapon they could get their hands on with the highlight being Nova picking a massive speaker up and throwing it at Patterson, with him only just being able to dodge it. The finish came when Nova threw Patterson from inside the ring out, straight through a table before getting the 3 count. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Very pleased with the event considering the number of highly rated match ups with there being only one poor segment. All in all, the decision to stage the event in the larger arena was a complete success as the bumper crowd brought in a total of $12,000 profit and it seems very likely that we will hold all major events in this arena. [I]OOC - is anyone reading / enjoying this, if you aren't enjoying it can you give us some feedback as to things i can do to improve it. [/I]

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova will take on a mystery opponent chosen by Jack Giedroyc. The identity of this opponent remains a mystery although there has been a lot of excitement regarding the latest signing of the promotion. Also booked in a very interesting match up, Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore will take on Arthur T. Turtle. Recently Turtle hasn’t been seen that much in 21CW matches and a victory here would more or less guarantee him getting much more air time whilst Moore will have to be wary of interference from Joey Poison considering that Moore cost him the 21st Century Strong Style title at Live And Let Die. In a grudge match, Johnny Highspot will go one on one against the man who cost him victory at Live And Let Die, and former tag team partner Stardust. Highspot was said to be furious after his defeat and one must fear for Stardust considering how motivated Highspot is to gain a sense of revenge. Other matches booked include the British Druid Order taking on The Force, and Hardcore Danny Patterson in singles action.

Friday, Week 2 August 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. Henchmen For Hire def. Youth Bandits [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Karl McMahon [B](C-)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] The night is kicked off with a video replaying last weeks match up between Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon at Live And Let Die showing Stardust interfering in the match, costing Highspot the victory [B](F)[/B] – [I]not the best start to the night[/I] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot def. Stardust. Highspot absolutely annihilated his former tag team partner performing many high impact moves. The finish came when Highspot performed the ‘High Five’ on Stardust off the top turnbuckle and to the outside of the ring, seriously injuring Stardust, leaving the referee with no choice but to stop the match and give Highspot the victory [B](D)[/B] – [I]wanted better here. This was Stardust’s last appearance for the promotion and has now left[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. Whilst Turtle looked impressive again, Moore always looked as though he would win the match. When setting up Turtle for ‘The Joke’, the referee was knocked down and Joey Poison ran in and hit Moore with the ‘Antidote Web’ allowing Turtle to get the pinfall and the massive upset. [B](C)[/B] – [I]expected better from these two young prospects[/I]. Hardcore Danny Patterson is shown walking backstage when he bumps into Genocide Agent. HDP is evidently still upset at his defeat at the hands of Jeff Nova and attacks Genocide Agent, beginning a hardcore match up. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles, hardcore.[/B] Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Genocide Agent. This wasn’t so much a match but rather a beating and Patterson looked to be trying to injure his opponent putting him through not one but two slams using the ‘Hardcore Slam’ and eventually got the 3 count victory without too much effort. [B](C-)[/B] Ahead of their match up with The Force, the British Druid Order members Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd , declare that tonight they will stop going after any target that takes their fancy. They send a message to Beasts Unleashed promising that they will beat The Force tonight as they come for the Beasts’ tag team titles. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. The British Druid Order def. The Force. Both members of the BDO went out fully focused on picking up the victory over these former tag team champions and set about in a very efficient manner with Rod ‘the God’ Todd hitting the more spectacular moves whilst Bloxsome wore down their opponents using a selection of submission holds. The finish came after Todd hit his finisher and Bloxsome made the cover. [B](C-)[/B] Out next comes Jack Giedroyc to unveil Jeff Nova’s opponent tonight. Giedroyc introduces his opponent as the Japanese monster whose sole purpose is to dismantle Nova tonight – for the crowd’s entertainment. This man is none other than the wrestling machine, Munemitsu Senmatsu. [B](D)[/B] – [I]I know he’s not well known but thought Giedroyc's entertainment stats could have meant a better rating for the angle[I] [B]Match 5 – singles.[/B] Jeff Nova def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. From very early on it became clear that the wrestler that Giedroyc had brought in to destroy Nova was terrible and Nova capitalised on this absolutely destroying his opponent, making a mockery of Giedroyc’s grand plan to take out his future opponent. In the end Nova hit the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ to finish off his opponents night of humiliation. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Made a slight loss on that show and increased our popularity throughout most of the country (excluding the midlands) and drew a peak of 230 viewers. This was also the final appearance that Stardust will be making for the promotion as he has been released from his contract due to the sub-standard performances he has been producing on a regular basis.

[SIZE="4"][B]Breaking News From 21CW.com[/B][/SIZE] It has been announced that the current t.v. deal it has with The Wrestling Channel will not be renewed and at the end of this will be the last month of 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling. However, it has been announced that a new show has been commissioned by the same channel airing on Thursdays at a slightly earlier time. This new show will be called 21st Century Next Generation Superstars. The name change was deemed necessary due contractual difficulties which would have arisen considering that The Wrestling Channel has undergone a takeover and the new owners do not have the rights to the name of our current show. [I]OOC - bit of a glitch in the game as they won't extend the current show but will commission a new one![/I]

[B][SIZE="4"]Matches booked for this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] Jack Giedroyc will take on Munemitsu Senmatsu in singles action as he looks to make amends for last week’s humiliation where his master plan to soften up Jeff Nova by unleashing Senmatsu went badly wrong. Also announced is a 4 way battle for a shot at the 21st Century Strong Style Title which will feature: Arthur T. Turte, Zeus Maximillion, Stanley Slater and Brilliant White.

Friday, Week 3 August [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) The night is kicked off by Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore coming down to the ring mike in hand. Moore begins by taunting Joey Poison and declaring that they are a long way from being even but this whole feud thing is annoying him. Moore offers a way to end this interfering in each other’s affairs, by going one on one at 21CW GET IN THE RING. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore def. Flemmy Lemming. In a pretty standard match, although Lemming was able to trouble Moore with some tricky submission holds, Moore was able to get out of all of them without a great deal of effort and in the end hit ‘The Joke’ and got the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] Next up Suicide Agent comes to the ring and challenges Hardcore Danny Patterson to a match up next week as a way of gaining some sort of revenge for the beating his partner sustained last week [B](F)[/B] Patterson comes out and instead of responding to Suicide Agent’s challenge he just floors him hitting the ‘Hardcore Slam’ [B](E)[/B] HDP then takes the mike and says he accepts the challenge. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]what a disaster of a segment![/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. McMahon & McMahon. Again the Beasts went undefeated and again McMahon & McMahon were unable to get a victory. The levels of confidence were evident throughout the match up and in the end The Beasts tossed their opponents about with Staddon getting the pinfall after hitting Phillip McMahon with a ‘Double Powerbomb’. [B](C-)[/B] Beasts Unleashed take the mikes and issue a challenge to the British Druid Order saying that if they want the tag team titles so much, why don’t they do something about it and come and try to get them. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 3 – 4 way for a shot at the 21st Century Strong Style Title.[/B] Arthur T. Turtle def. Zeus Maximillion and Brilliant White and Stanley Slater. In a match up where every competitor gave their all, desperate to get a title shot, Arthur T. Turtle was able to pin Stanley Slater and get the victory. Throughout the match up, it always looked likely that Turtle would win as he dominated the early proceedings, proving that he is worthy of the title shot. [B](C-)[/B] A video is show hyping up the fact that the promotion has just signed former Ring Of Fire tag team champions Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes, known as The Showstoppers. The video highlights that they held the ROF tag team titles for a huge period of time, and they will be debuting for the promotion in the coming weeks. [B](C-)[/B] Jack Giedroyc takes the mike and announces that he made a terrible mistake last week believing that some Japanese jobber could be the man to take out Jeff Nova. Giedroyc promises to make amends by destroying Munemitsu Senmatsu next, to prove he is a worthy champion. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. Giedroyc lived up to his promise destroying the Japanese youngster finally getting the pinfall after hitting the ‘Crashing On’ [B](C-)[/B] – [B]not happy as Giedroyc is performing lately[/B]. [U]Overall [B](C-)[/B][/U] Not happy with the show as we lost popularity in the Midlands area and only drew 140 viewers. Giedroyc’s struggling at the moment although in fairness to him we have been putting him up against weaker workers of late. On a more positive the promotion is delighted to announce that we have agreed to the signing of both Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes, the impressive tag team duo from ROF called the Showstoppers.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] In a huge tag team match up Cousins In Arms will take on Jeff Nova and an as yet unannounced partner. Whilst the obvious choice of partner would be Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore, 21CW are remaining tight lipped as to whether or not he will take part in this match. Also announced Suicide Agent will take on Hardcore Danny Patterson as Suicide Agent seeks to gain a sense of retribution for the attack his partner sustained at the hands of HDP two weeks ago.

Friday, Week 4 August [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) To begin the show off Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison come out to the ring and call Munemitsu Senmatsu out, who duly obliges. Giedroyc demands that Senmatsu apologize for failing him and asks that if he has learnt his lesson. Before he can reply Giedroyc and Poison jump him and begin attacking him until Jeff Nova runs down to the ring and makes the save [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. Youth Bandits. In what was just a plain miss-match, the Beasts destroyed their opponents in a short space of time with Staddon hitting Ian Vincible with an ‘Elevated Powerbomb’ and getting the pinfall. [B](C-)[/B] We are taken back stage where we see Jeff Nova and Munemitsu Senmatsu together, with Nova struggling to understand what Senmatsu is saying. Nova states that tonight the two of them will take on Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison and will set about ending their reign of terror once and for all. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Suicide Agent. Whilst Agent tried to gain revenge for the destruction of his partner, Patterson again showed a ruthless streak and put Suicide Agent through a table using the ‘Hardcore Slam’ and picked up the pinfall. [B](C) [/B] Next up we are shown footage of Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison backstage, clearly annoyed with Jeff Nova’s interference. In this angry state, Poison begins ranting and accepts Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore’s challenge to a match at 21CW GET IN THE RING. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Phillip McMahon. Two competent technical wrestlers went up against each other here with O’Curle showing himself to be the more proficient of the two, getting McMahon to tap out to the ‘Celtic Wreath’ [B](C)[/B] Another video is shown promoting the arrival of new tag team the Showstoppers, showing Adam Matravers commenting on the team’s past successes whilst showing footage of them making one of their title defenses in ROF. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]I’m expecting big things from this team and I hope all of this hype is justified[/I]. [B]Match 4 – tag team.[/B] Arthur T. Turtle and Red Dragon def. The British Druid Order by DQ. With the match being very even, Rod ‘the God’ Todd was disqualified after nailing Turtle with a chair with the BDO obviously being under orders from O’Curle to injure his opponent at 21CW GET IN THE RING. [B](C)[/B] After the match Turtle takes the microphone, looking very groggy after the chair shot and taunts Merle O’Curle. Turtle comments that he has obviously got O’Curle worried due to the fact that he is sending out his stable partners to do his dirty work for him. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – tag team.[/B] Cousins In Arms def. Jeff Nova and Munemitsu Senmatsu. Whilst Nova dominated the match, his tag partner’s weaknesses were again shown up by his opponents with Giedroyc and Poison going after Senmatsu trying to avoid Nova. The odds game became to much for Nova and in the end Jack Giedroyc picked up the pinfall with the ‘Crashing On’ on Senmatsu and picked up the pinfall whilst Poison battled with Nova. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Considering how many good matches we put on I’m a bit disappointed with it. I got the message that I used Munemitsu Senmatsu too much which is probably true but he’s quite important to continue the build up in the feud between Nova and Giedroyc so I’m not too bothered – besides, they aren’t writing a diary and don’t have to spell his name over and over again do they? It’s a bit sad that the final run of 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling finished with a C rating as opposed to a C+ but it finished on a high bringing in an average of 193 viewers which was a record high for the show.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] We made a huge profit for the month of some $20,000 which can mainly be attributed to holding Live And Let Die in a much larger arena and generating a huge profit for that show. We have also witnessed a change in our tv schedule with Friday nights 21st Century Next Generation being replaced by 21st Century Next Generation Superstars with it now being held on Thursday nights. [B][SIZE="4"]From 21CW.com[/SIZE][/B] The promotion announced the signing of two major British superstars, Petey Barnes and Adam Matravers, Ring Of Fires most successful tag team champions in the promotion’s history holding the title belts for some 14 months. Whilst Petey Barnes will continue with his Ring Of Fire contract, Matravers has joined us as a free agent having been released from his contract earlier on in the year due to a contract dispute with his former employees. Although no date has yet been set on their in ring debut, it seems likely that they will be seen at some point in the promotion in the coming month after 21CW GET IN THE RING. There are high hopes that these two will breathe fresh life into the promotion’s flagging tag team division. [B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed card so far for 21CW GET IN THE RING[/SIZE][/B] Jack Giedroyc [B](c)[/B] vs Jeff Nova [I]for the 21st Century World title[/I]. Johnny Highspot [B](0)[/B] vs. Red Dragon [B](3)[/B] [I]in the fourth match of their best of seven series[/I]. Merle O’Curle [B](c)[/B] vs. Arthur T. Turtle [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/I]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore vs. Joey Poison [B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Supertars.[/SIZE][/B] In light of the forthcoming World title match up, Jeff Nova will take on Jack Giedroyc’s tag team partner Joey Poison in singles action. It seems highly likely that both Poison will enjoy the back up of Giedroyc being present at ringside whilst Nova may well also have back up in the form of Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. In light of the recent events Arthur T. Turtle and Beasts Unleashed will team up to take on all three members of the British Druid Order where we are also likely to get Bloxsome and Todd’s response to the challenge issued to them last week by the Beasts. Johnny Highspot will compete in singles action as he warms up for his crucial match up at 21CW GET IN THE RING by taking on Brilliant White.

Archived