21st Century Wrestling

Thursday, Week 1 September 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) The first airing of the show on its new night is opened up by Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore coming to the ring. Moore welcomes the crowd and proclaims that it is fitting, the greatest superstar of them all and the owner of the record for the longest 21st Century World champion in the history of the promotion. He then begins to berate Joey Poison saying that accepting his challenge to a match last week was the biggest mistake of his career and on Saturday night Poison will know the true meaning of payback… [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Zeus Maximillion. Lemming exhibited an improved in ring knowledge of tactics showing a clear purpose of wearing his opponent down using submission holds. Whilst Zeus showed himself to be a fine wrestler, he didn’t focus so much on wearing his opponent down looking to use hard hitting power moves. In the end, Lemming’s methodical approach got him the victory after he made Zeus tap out to the ‘Suicide Solution’. [B](C-)[/B] Joey Highspot is interviewed backstage where he vows to secure his first victory in his series of matches with Red Dragon and begin his fight back by securing four straight wins against his opponent. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot def. Brilliant White. Highspot looked impressive, White didn’t and that was reflected in the result as Highspot hit the ‘High Five’ on White to pick up the pinfall. [B](D)[/B] It is announced that we will see Hardcore Danny Patterson take on both members of the Elimination Agents in a hardcore handicap match. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles, hardcore[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. Again Senmatsu looked out of his depth as despite his size advantage he couldn’t cope with HDP’s offense and Patterson eventually put him through a table using the ‘Hardcore Slam’. [B](C-)[/B] Ahead of their 6 man tag match, Beasts Unleashed are in the ring. All three members of the British Druid Order come out. Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd announce that they accept the Beasts offer of a tag team title match up at 21CW GET IN THE RING. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 4 – 6 man tag match.[/B] Arthur T. Turtle and Beasts Unleashed def. Merle O’Curle and the British Druid Order. In what was a very even match up in the end Arthur T. Turtle and the Beasts were able to end up victorious after Turtle got the pin over Ali Bloxsome. [B](C)[/B] Another music video is shown promoting the arrival of the Showstoppers, this time with a voice over from Petey Barnes. In the background there is more footage of the Showstoppers making another successful tag team title defence. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova drew with Joey Poison after a double stoppage. Both wrestlers made their entrances with Nova being accompanied by Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and Poison being accompanied by Jack Giedroyc. In what was a surprisingly even match, Joey Poison went toe to toe with the UK’s strongest man refusing to be intimidated. In the end Giedroyc and Moore got involved in the match up with Giedroyc brawling with Nova and Moore with Poison and the referee was forced to stop the match. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] The move to an earlier time on Thursday really benefited the promotion as we brought in a record high of 300 odd viewers and witnessed a big jump in popularity despite making a small loss on the show.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed final card for 21CW GET IN THE RING[/SIZE][/B] Jack Giedroyc [B](c)[/B] vs. Jeff Nova [I]for the 21st Century World Title[/I] Joey Poison vs. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore Johnny Highspot [B](0)[/B] vs. Red Dragon [B](3)[/B] [I]in the fourth match of their best of seven series[/I]. Beasts Unleashed [B](c)[/B] vs. The British Druid Order (Bloxsome and Todd) [I]for the 21st Century Tag Team titles.[/I] Merle O’Curle [B](c)[/B] vs Arthur T. Turtle [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/I].

[QUOTE][B]Nice steady diary, I've enjoyed reading through it. Good to see Matravers come in, you can't have a UK diary without him appearing at some point[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for the praise especially considering who its from. Have to admit that changing to a weekly show is really strange compared to doing the monthly one but I think i'm starting to get the hang of it. As for Matravers, and his partner Barnes for that matter, they're probably the best tag team in the UK which is something we really need considering how poor most of our tag teams have been. Only problem is, after I get them to the top what to do with them then as I can't see any other team rivaling their ratings.

[B][SIZE="4"]21CW GET IN THE RING,[/SIZE][/B] live from the Hall Green Cricket Club (attendance 1,750) The show begins with a video highlighting all of the recent history between Jeff Nova and Jack Giedroyc including Nova returning to save Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore from a beating at the hands of Giedroyc and Nova winning the number contender match last month against Hardcore Danny Patterson [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. British Druid Order (Bloxsome and Todd). Again the tag team champions were very imposing and didn’t allow their opponents to showcase any of their technical or high flying move sets with Staddon hitting Bloxsome with a ‘Double Powerbomb’ to pick up the pinfall and make their 5th title defense. [B](C-)[/B] Again a video promoting the new arrivals the Showstoppers airs, showcasing their abilities and their final match as tag partners which saw them lose the ROF tag team titles. The video finishes with the promise that they will be appearing for the promotion at next weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles, ladder in the forth match of the best of seven for the 21st Century Ladder Championship[/B]. Red Dragon (4) def Johnny Highspot (0). In this match up there were no run ins, no interference, just two men going hell for leather to pick up the crucial victory. Many a time both wrestlers found themselves battling at the top of the ladder only for the ladder to tip over and send both men crashing to the mat. In the end, Dragon was able to counter the ‘High Five’ and hit Highspot with his own finisher allowing him to pick up the fourth victory in the best of seven series. [B](C-)[/B] After the match Dragon goes over to shake Johnny Highspot’s hand as a sign of respect but Highspot just looks at him before rolling out of the ring and heading to the back. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style title[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Merle O’Curle. The beginning of the match up was a very cagey affair with both wrestlers sizing each other up with there being a number of reversals with neither wrestler being able to gain the upper hand. In the end it was Turtle who came out the better technical wrestler, locking in O’Curle’s own ‘Celtic Wreath’ forcing O’Curle to tap out. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 4 – hardcore, handicap[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. The Elimination Agents. HDP looked very psyched up and began the match by nailing both of his opponents with a crowbar, knocking them both down and essentially finishing the match in the first few seconds. What followed was a brutal battering as Patterson looked to be at the point of being psychotic and ‘Hardcore Slammed’ both wrestlers off the stage and onto some electrical equipment before pinning them both at the same time to get the victory. After the match, both Suicide and Genocide Agent were stretchered out of the building in neck braces. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]kind of hoped for a better rating there.[/I] Next up a video is played hyping up the feud between Joey Poison and Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. This video includes footage of Poison costing Moore the 21st Century World title of 3 occasions and Moore costing Poison the 21st Century Strong Style title at last months Live And Let Die. [B](C-)[/B] The video fades out to reveal Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore backstage, mike in hand. Moore tells Poison that he has no idea what it means to be punished for one’s sins. Moore promises that tonight Poison will learn his lesson and will learn that it is wrong for him to go interfering in which ever matches he wants. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. In a massive upset, Poison got the victory after hitting Moore with the ‘Antidote Web’. Moore was clearly overwhelmed by his hatred for Poison and went all out trying to injure his opponent hitting a number of hard hitting moves, taking absurd risks to try and put his opponent away. In the end, one of these risks backfired and Poison countered one of these moves to hit his finisher and get the victory. [B](C)[/B] – [I]hoped for better there and got the message that there was a lack of flow as a result of how long the match up lasted[/I]. [B]Match 6 – singles for the 21st Century World Title[/B]. This was probably the most highly anticipated match up in the history of the promotion and the match didn’t let down in quality with both opponents being very evenly matched. Nova having worked so hard to get here didn’t want to miss his opportunity and Giedroyc didn’t want to relinquish his title after making 5 defences of it. Both opponents began the match by brawling with Nova getting the upperhand meaning that Giedroyc had to adapt and introduce more submission holds trying to wear the big man down. The finish came after Nova had tried to get Giedroyc to tap out to the ‘World’s Strongest Bearhug’ but Giedroyc countered it into the ‘Crashing On’ to get the 1…2… no, Nova kicked out. Giedroyc set Nova up again but Nova countered turning it into the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ but Giedroyc again countered and hit the ‘Crashing On’ to get the 1…2… no, again Nova kicked out. Giedroyc set Nova up for a third ‘Crashing On’ only for Nova to counter into the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and get the 1…2…3. Nova is the new 21st Century World Champion. [B](B-)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Have to admit I was disappointed. Thought the Moore / Poison match would deliver better as well as the Patterson match. A huge number of title changes took place with us having a new 21st Century Strong Style champion and a new 21st Century World champion, not to forget Red Dragon taking an unassailable lead over Johnny Highspot effectively guaranteeing a new 21st Century Ladder Champion. Overall the show made a small profit, which considering the number of big names that were involved is a big bonus and we increased our popularity massively.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B] New 21st Century World champion Jeff Nova will make his first in ring appearance as champion when he takes on Johnny Highspot. With Highspot’s appearance sources are speculating as to whether or not the situation regarding the 21st Ladder Championship will be cleared up and whether or not the remaining 3 matches will take place as scheduled. Another new champion will put his title on the line as Arthur T. Turtle wrestles Flemmy Lemming tonight in a submission match for the 21st Century Strong Style Title. Also scheduled tonight is the first appearance for the Showstoppers as they are scheduled to take on former tag team champions The Force in what could possibly be the most highly anticipated match of the night in light of the recent the hype surrounding their imminent in ring debuts. Boss Greg Absalom is also scheduled to be present and is set to make a very important regarding the status of a top 21CW superstar.

Thursday, Week 2 September 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B] live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Brilliant White [B](E)[/B] – [I]for the record this was a burial. White turns up when he likes and regularly underperforms, asked for an outrageous amount of money and has been released – hopefully to never get another job![/I] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] The show is begun by owner Gregory Absalom coming to the ring, mike in hand. Absalom announces that he is back and he is ready to take full control of the promotion and to right some wrongs which have occurred over the last few months. He announces that with great sadness both Suicide and Genocide Agent picked up injuries last week and will not be able to wrestle for the foreseeable future. In light of this, Absalom announces that he has placed Hardcore Danny Patterson on gardening leave effective immediately for an undetermined amount of time. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]yes I upped the boss’ stats to improve his segments - please don't judge me badly[/I]! On a more cheery note, the boss takes great pride in introducing the newest signings by 21st Century Wrestling, Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes – the Showstoppers. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. Showstoppers def. The Force. The new signings looked very impressive out there working very well together hitting a number of high impact double team moves. In the end Adam Matravers got the victory over Toby Juan Kanobi after hitting the ‘Mile High Moonsault’. [B](C)[/B] – [I]that’s a good start by our future mega stars![/I] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Zeus Maxmillion. Poison carried on the momentum from last weeks victory over Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and went straight at Maxmillion from the start getting in a huge amount of offence. Whilst Maxmillion did well to battle back, Poison got the victory in the end after hitting the ‘Antidote Web’ and getting the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]wow – now that was an impressive match up, guess I was right in giving him the victory over Moore![/I] Jeff Nova comes out next and proceeds to taunt Joey Poison saying that one big victory in your career doesn’t make you a champion and he still has a long way to go before he’s up to challenging for the 21st Century World Title. Poison then takes the mike and gives Nova a warning that he better watch his back as his cousin isn’t quite done with him yet. [B](B+)[/B] – [I]what a show this is turning out to be so far[/I]. [B]Match 3 – singles, submission for the 21st Century Strong Style title[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Flemmy Lemming. Turtle made the first defence of his title in a slightly less than glorious way as despite him looking impressive he was unable to put Lemming away. Whilst setting Lemming up for his finisher, Merle O’Curle ran in and attacked Turtle with the title belt, giving him the win by DQ. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]disappointed with that and got the message that they didn’t click.[/I] After the match, O’Curle continues the beating of Turtle. [B](D)[/B] – [I]and it was all going so well.[/I] [B]Match 4 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Johnny Highspot. Nova came out first to a cheering crowd as they went ballistic for the new 21st Century World champion. Next out came Highspot still carrying his 21st Century Ladder Championship. From the beginning Highspot went for the highflying moves but they had little affect on Nova as he just swotted most of them away, catching him a number of times and slamming him to the mat. The finish came when Highspot again went to the top rope and got caught by Nova who turned it into a ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and got the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Very happy with all of the performances in the matches, especially the Poison match - he’s really improved his performances lately. Very happy with the debuts of Matravers and Barnes as well. Sorry about not clearing up the 21st Century Ladder Championship situation as I forgot about it whilst booking the show – my bad. Overall the show attracted 295 viewers

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars.[/SIZE][/B] In light of Jeff Nova’s recent run of domination, he has been booked into a handicap match up for the night with the opponents as of this moment being unannounced. It has however become clear that the opponents will be chosen by none other than former 21st Century World champion, Jack Giedroyc. Also announced in a massive match up, Beasts Unleashed will defend their 21st Century Tag Team Titles against new signings the Showstoppers. Can the Beasts retain the titles in probably their toughest challenge to date. Former 21st Century Strong Style champion Merle O’Curle will go head to head with Joey Poison. The last time these two met Poison was the underdog in a 21st Century Strong Style title match where he nearly won it until Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore interfered in the match up. Now O’Curle will probably be considered the underdog but Poison will have to be wary of his opponents ability. The 21st Century Ladder Championship situation will also be resolved as Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon are scheduled to both be present at the event with them competing in tag team action against The Force.

Loving this dynasties, I have started my own game with this company now aswell. How long did it take for your popularity to improve so you could get a tv deal. When you say 139 viewers on the Wrestling channel that seems a bit low. I have signed some different workers to you and I am doing things a bit different.

I'll be honest here and admit I edited the game to include a tiny T.V. network for the UK (also made a couple of unemployed workers in the US available to work in the uk - which kinda backfired with ROF signing one of the better ones!) I'm pretty sure that without doing this, you have to get cult status to get a t.v. deal which would frankly take such a long time. As it stands I got a t.v. deal after hitting regional. As for the 138 viewers, i think it's cause we're such a small promotion and we aren't known about. I'm actually a couple of months ahead in the game and our viewing figures have increased a lot. Who are the other workers that you've brought in, would be interesting to find out.

Thursday, Week 3 September 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. British Druid Order (Bloxsome and Todd) def. Youth Bandits [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Jack Giedroyc comes out first to be roundly booed by the crowd. Giedroyc reveals that he was offered a big money contract by another promotion but has instead chosen to turn it down. Giedroyc reveals that due to his renewed loyalty, the boss Greg Absalom, has given him two massive rewards and the first of these is that he is allowed to choose the opponents for Jeff Nova tonight. Giedroyc introduces these opponents as both members of Henchmen For Hire [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles.[/B] Arthur T. Turtle def. Stanley Slater. The two opponents failed to click and this showed in the performance with both wrestlers’ styles failing to compliment each other. In the end Turtle came out on top and got Slater to tap out after locking in a submission hold. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]not quite as good as last week.[/I] Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon are shown backstage locked in discussion as to what to do with the remaining matches scheduled between themselves. Highspot insists that they finish off the series so that they don’t disappoint the fans and to allow himself to regain some sense of dignity with Dragon accepting his idea [B](E)[/B] – [I]god their bad on the mikes.[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot def. The Force. Whilst Dragon and Highspot were still able to triumph working together, Highspot seemed uneasy teaming with Dragon early on before he got over this and in the end he picked up the pinfall after hitting Jed High with the ‘High Five’. [B](C-)[/B] The Showstoppers come out and Adam Matravers takes the mike first off. Matravers begins by congratulating his partner Petey Barnes on securing the Ring Of Fire tag team titles, albeit with a different tag partner. Barnes accepts the praise of his partner and promises to deliver a similar success when they take on Beasts Unleashed up next for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 3 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/B]. The Showstoppers def. Beasts Unleashed by DQ. In a very even match up, the momentum kept swinging between the teams with neither team able to maintain any offence they were building up. The big turning point came after Barnes hit a high flying impact move on both opponents before tagging in Matravers. Matravers delivered the ‘Mile High Moonsault’ on Kolovkov before going back to the top rope set to deliver it to Staddon. Before he could execute it however, he was attacked by Rod ‘the God’ Todd. Barnes went to his aid only to be attacked by Ali Bloxsome leaving the referee to call the DQ giving The Showstoppers the victory meaning that the Beasts retained the titles. [B](C+)[/B] Arthur T. Turtle is shown backstage next and addresses Merle O’Curle and the attack last week. Turtle says that if O’Curle wants a rematch for the 21st Century Strong Style title then he could just ask for one, rather than going about attacking him when he wasn’t ready. Turtle challenges O’Curle to a match up at Sweet Child Of Mine. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles.[/B] Joey Poison def. Merle O’Curle. O’Curle looked distracted throughout the match, with his mind probably on the challenge by Turtle just before the match began. Poison took advantage right from the beginning, again looking very impressive in the ring using the match to exhibit his technical skills against an opponent whom was also competent technical wrestler. In the end, Poison hit the ‘Antidote Web’ on O’Curle to get the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]another strong showing from Poison who’s quickly developing into our star performer.[/I] Jeff Nova makes his entrance to the ring, with both his title and a mike in his hands. Nova laughs at Giedroyc’s attempts to throw him off his game by getting two second rate henchmen to do his dirty work. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 5 – handicap[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Henchmen For Hire. Nova tossed around his opponents with the highlight being when he threw one henchman over the top rope out of the ring, before picking up the other henchman and tossing him over the top rope onto his partner. In the end Nova hit Henchman #1 with the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and got the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] – [I]what, a non C+ match up for Nova? Gutted![/I] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Thoroughly gutted with that rating as the normally reliable Nova failed to deliver, probably weighed down by his opponents. Very happy again with Poison’s performance and the tag team title match up was another highlight although I’m not putting the Showstoppers into a feud with the Beasts quite yet. Again the ladder championship storyline was disappointing with both wrestlers not quite being up to the level that I’m expecting. The show itself made a small loss and brought in 335 viewers and witnessed a rise in popularity everywhere, except in the midlands area.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this week 21st Century Next Generation Superstars.[/SIZE][/B] Current 21st Century World champion, Jeff Nova, will go one on one against Stanley Slater in a singles encounter. With Jack Giedroyc scheduled to wrestle with his cousin in tag action against The Force, one has to wonder whether or not Giedroyc will reveal what the other reward that owner Greg Absalom granted him in return for staying loyal. In a huge 3 man tag match up, big name signings the Showstoppers team up with Arthur T. Turtle to take on all three members of the British Druid Order. Considering the recent history between Turtle and O’Curle and the BDO costing the Showstoppers the tag team titles last week this is likely to be a very intense encounter. The night will also witness the debut of new signing Geoff Borne as he takes on 21st Century Ladder champion in waiting Red Dragon. Although Borne is a relatively unknown worker, the promotion is hopefull that he will develop into a top high flyer for the company. [SIZE="4"][B]From 21CW.com[/B][/SIZE] After the show Merle O’Curle went on line and announced that he accepted Arthur T. Turtle’s challenge to a match up for his 21st Century Strong Style Title at Sweet Child Of Mine.

Thursday, Week 4 September 2007 [B]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles.[/B] Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Zeus Maximillion [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Arthur T. Turtle and the Showstoppers (Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes) make their way to the ring to kick the night off. Turtle begins by taunting Merle O’Curle declaring that O’Curle has absolutely no chance of winning his title back. The Showstoppers then take the mike and begin by addressing the British Druid Order. They make the point that if they think it’s alright to go interrupting any match ups they choose, without fear of repercussions, then tonight, The Showstoppers are gonna have to do something to change this. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Red Dragon def. Geoff Borne. Whilst Borne looked promising, flying off the top rope on more than one occasion, Dragon showed his experience and pretending to be down allowed Borne to go up to the top rope and try to hit the ‘Airborne Apocalypse’ only for Dragon to role out of the way and hit his own finisher and get the pinfall. [B](D)[/B] – [I]gonna have to sort Dragon out soon.[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. The Force. Both members of the Force looked very sloppy and slow, showing a ring rustiness as a result of a lack of wrestling opportunities in recent months and Giedroyc and Poison took advantage of that, dominating from the start to the finish. The finish came with Giedroyc and Poison hitting both their finishers at the same time and both picked up simultaneous pinfalls. [B](C+)[/B] We are taken backstage to see an interview featuring 2 members of the British Druid Order, Ali Bloxsome and Rod ‘the God’ Todd. They explain that last week when they cost the Showstoppers the tag team titles last week they did so for the good of the promotion. They say that there is no way some team can come into the promotion and get a tag team titles shot without earning it and they prevented a travesty of justice last week. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Stanley Slater. The match featured a number of high impact slams with Nova demonstrating his power right from the off. It took a while for Slater to get back into the match but after countering one of Nova’s moves he was able to regain his breath and began to get some offence in. With it looking as though Slater was about to hit his finisher Nova came to life hitting a huge back breaker before finishing Slater off with the ‘Glasgow Kiss’. [B](C+)[/B] Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring smiling as Nova celebrated his victory. Giedroyc reveals that the reward he received for showing loyalty to the promotion is that the boss, Greg Absalom, has rewarded him with… a rematch for the 21st Century World title at Sweet Child Of Mine. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – six man tag[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle and the Showstoppers def. The British Druid Order (O’Curle, Bloxsome and Todd). The Showstoppers again looked hugely impressive and showed a reluctance to tag Turtle in, choosing to try to finish their opposition off themselves, mostly ignoring O’Curle and turning their attention to Bloxsome and Todd. When O’Curle was tagged in half way through the match he cleaned house taking down Barnes and knocking Matravers over the top rope and to the floor. Barnes was able to tag in Turtle who locked up with O’Curle. When Bloxsome and Todd tried to make their influence felt, both Martravers and Barnes went to work on them, leaving Turtle able to hit his finisher on O’Curle and get the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] The promotion lost some $4,000 and drew 360 viewers on the TV channel. Overall I was pretty happy as we had 3 C+ matches with our latest signings proving they are full value for money. The Red Dragon match up was a disappointment, especially considering the high hopes for Geoff Borne.

Hey Sheepy, great Dynasty you've got going there! I've been enjoying reading it for awhile and comparing your progress and your stats to my game. I've been doing my 21 CW for awhile now, and I love that company and area. Although I bought up Jeff Nova right away, and while he's pumped my company's popularity like crazy, he's had my belt for over two years because nobody can really match his popularity. I'm thinking now to have him drop the belt to either Joss Thompson or Luca Jenson (A fighter created in-game in 2006, a former MMA guy who's a machine in the ring. If you see him in the unemployed list, pick him up now!).

Thanks for the praise. To be honest, I never mind putting someone like Giedroyc over someone like Nova. Look at the WWE, Undertaker keeps jobbing to people but people still love him. As long as he loses to someone who can actually wrestle and has the potential to use the boost in popularity then it doesn't bother me so much. Haven't seen anyone called Luca Jenson but if he appears I'll definately sign him up if he's as good as you say he is.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] Again the promotion rose in popularity and we witnessed what may be looked back at and seen as a turning point in the promotion as we signed the Showstoppers. Previously we had only signed established stars who were either close to their peak or past it slightly. In Matravers and Barnes we have two of the brightest prospects in British wrestling whom have both delivered since their arrival. The promotion also made a big profit for the month, allowing us to continue with our expansion plans. [B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed Card so far for Sweet Child Of Mine[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova [B](c)[/B] vs. Jack Giedroyc [I]for the 21st Century World Title[/I]. Johnny Highspot [B](4)[/B] vs Red Dragon [B](0)[/B] [I]in the 5th match of their best of 7 series.[/I] Arthur T. Turtle [B](c)[/B] vs. Merle O’ Curle [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style title.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B] 21st Century World champion Jeff Nova will complete his preparations for his title defence on Saturday by taking on British Druid Order member Ali Bloxsome. Bloxsome may well have other things on his mind as the Showstoppers are scheduled to be present as they take on current and future 21st Century Ladder Champions Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon in tag team action. Also scheduled to take place; Joey Poison takes on Munemitsu Senmatsu in singles action, 21st Century Strong Style challenger Merle O’Curle taking on Flemmy Lemming and 21st Century Tag Team champions Beasts Unleashed taking on Henchmen For Hire.

Thursday, Week 1, October [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B], live from Parliament Square (attendance 900) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. The Force def. Youth Bandits [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Merle O’Curle. In a match up with two very evenly matched technical workers there were a number of submission holds and reversals with neither wrestler able to get the upper hand for an extended period of time which lead to O’Curle becoming frustrated. O’Curle slid out of the ring and came back into the ring carrying a steel chair, ready to knock Lemming out. As O’Curle went for him, Lemming ducked the chair and locked in the ‘Suicide Solution’ on an unprepared O’Curle, getting the submission. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]thought that could have had a better rating.[/I] Next up we see The Force backstage on the microphones. The Force announce that affective after Sweet Child Of Mine, they will be leaving 21CW once and for all. They thank the fans for their support and say there is one thing that they feel they need to achieve. They ask Beasts Unleashed for one last shot at the tag team titles. [B](D)[/B] The Beasts come to the ring ahead of their match up and announce that they accept The Force’s challenge and will defend their title belts at Sweet Child Of Mine. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. Henchmen For Hire. Whilst the Henchmen were bigger than most of the opponents that The Beasts have come up against in the past, they were still no match for the tag team champs as they tossed them around the ring. Kolovkov again demonstrated his awesome strength lifting one of the henchmen above his head before tossing him out the ring before hitting the other henchman with the ‘Moscow Lariat’ to pick up the pin. [B](D)[/B] – [I]they’re not really delivering at the moment.[/I] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. Poison struggled at the start as he tried to use some hard hitting slams but found that the Japanese Beast was heavier than Poison had bargained on. Senmatsu took advantage of his throwing Poison against the turnbuckle and began to go to work on his ribs landing a series of hard punches. Poison countered one of these and went to work on his opponent’s legs using a series of submission holds before he eventually hit the ‘Antidote Web’ and got the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] – [I]slightly below his usual level[/I]. The Showstoppers come to the ring ahead of their tag match up. They tell the crowd how they went to the boss at the end of last weeks show and asked for a match up against the British Druid Order. They reveal that the boss refused to grant their request and make the match up… because he’d already made the match up last week! [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. The Showstoppers def. Johnny Highspot and Red Dragon. Again the Showstoppers looked hugely impressive out there hitting a number of double teams. Highspot and Dragon again showed an uneasiness to work together early on which the Showstoppers took advantage of. In the end the Showstoppers got the pinfall after Matravers hit Dragon with the ‘Mile High Moonsault’ allowing Barnes to hit his finisher, the ‘Shooting Star Press’ on Johnny Highspot and got the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] – [I]I despair, just not a good nights showing.[/I] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Ali Bloxsome. Again Nova was dominating hitting a number of body slams on his opponent, giving Bloxsome no chance to use any of his submission holds. Nova tossed his opponent round the ring from turnbuckle to turnbuckle with him finishing the assault by locking in the ‘World’s Strongest Bear Hug’ to get the submission. [B](C+)[/B] After the match, Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring and stairs at Nova, not taking his eyes off of him as Nova just stares back at him. The show finishes with both wrestlers locked in an intense stare down. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] We lost $5,000 on the show which drew a staggering 1,780 viewers. Having checked the popularity I realised that we just gone form C- to C which I’m guessing is the reason that we drew so many viewers. Overall I was satisfied with the show considering some of the fans in the South won’t have been as familiar with the wrestlers as those that we get when we’re on in the midlands which is what I put the lower than normal match ratings down to.

[B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed final card for Sweet Child Of Mine.[/SIZE][/B] Jeff Nova [B](c)[/B] vs. Jack Giedroyc [I]for the 21st Century World Title[/I]. The Showstoppers vs. the British Druid Order (Bloxsome and Todd) Arthur T. Turtle [B](c)[/B] vs. Merle O’Curle [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title.[/I] Beasts Unleashed [B](c)[/B] vs. The Force [I]for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/I] Johnny Highspot [B](0)[/B] vs. Red Dragon [B](4)[/B] [I]in the 5th match of the best of 7 series for the 21st Century Ladder Championship.[/I] [I]OOC - any predictions?[/I]

Saturday, Week 1 October. [B][SIZE="4"]Sweet Child Of Mine[/SIZE][/B], live from the Hall Green Cricket Club. (attendance 1706) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Stanley Slater def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Zeus Maximillion [B](B-)[/B] - [I]**** me! – ok, both of these two - main event now![/I] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] The show is begun by the boss of 21CW, Greg Absalom coming to the ring. The boss announces that preparations for the showpiece event 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE are well underway but a challenger for the 21st Century World title needs to be decided. As everyone is aware, the title may very well change hands tonight and it will be the last time the title is defended until WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. At next months event, November Rain, there will be a battle royal to decide the challenger for the title. The first man being entered into this royal is a former 21st Century World champion, Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore, who makes his way to the ring with to a huge pop from the crowd. [B](D)[/B] – [I]apparently not that big of a pop![/I] [B]Match 1 – singles, ladder[/B]. Red Dragon (5) def. Johnny Highspot (0) Right from the beginning it became clear that Dragon didn’t want to be in the match up and seemed a reluctant participant. Highspot on the other hand was fired up and went right for Dragon, hitting the ‘High Five’ very early on in the match leaving Dragon down. Rather than going to the top of the ladder and getting the victory, he instead set Dragon up for a second ‘High Five’ which he hit. Again Highspot went back to work on Dragon and looked set to hit a third ‘High Five’, which Dragon countered into his own finishing move, before climbing the ladder and getting the victory. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, Dragon is making his way to the back when Highspot comes running at him, nailing him from behind. Highspot proceeds to hit Dragon with the ‘High Five’ onto the steel ramp, badly injuring Dragon in the process. [B](E)[/B] – [I]got bored with the storyline, was going to continue it but couldn’t bare writing more of it. Btw, Highspot’s turn went superbly.[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. The Force. Despite The Force putting their all into the match up, they simply couldn’t cope with the sheer power of their opponents who tossed them around the ring like they were puppets. The match itself featured a number of power slams with both members of The Force often left writhing in agony. They did manage to stage a comeback with Jed High hitting his finisher on Kolovkov but he couldn’t keep him down for the 3 count and Staddon tossed him out of the ring before hitting Toby Juan Kanobi with an ‘Elevated Powerbomb’ to get the victory. [B](C-)[/B] After the match, The Force receive a standing aviation from the crowd, showing the respect for their valiant attempt to overcome the physically more dominating opponents. Out of nowhere, Hardcore Danny Patterson jumps the railings and nails both wrestlers with a crowbar. HDP then sets up a table and lies Kanobi on top of it. He then picks up Jed High and ‘Hardcore Slams’ High onto Kanobi and through the table before being chased away by security guards. [B](D)[/B] – [I]god – my dark matches are better than the actual matches and segments.[/I] [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style title[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Merle O’Curle. Both wrestlers locked up repeatedly trying to out manoeuvre their opponent. It became apparent that neither was going to be able gain an advantage this way and O’Curle floored Turtle with a vicious kick to the knee. The rest of O’Curle’s offence focused on trying to injure the knee using a variation of submission holds. Turtle battled back very well but every time he began to build an offence O’Curle floored him with a kick to the knee. Turtle again tried to battle back but O’Curle again went to kick the knee. This time Turtle countered this and locked in the ankle lock to get O’Curle to tap. [B](C)[/B] – [I]that’s better.[/I] [B]Match 4 - tag team[/B]. The Showstoppers def. The British Druid Order. Again we witnessed an impressive high flying display from the Showstoppers who constantly fed off the support of the crowd to give them the advantage. Whilst the BDO looked good out there, working together whenever possible, the Showstoppers used their experience of working together and in the end Petey Barnes hit Rod ‘the God’ Todd with a ‘Shooting Star Press’ to pick up the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]thank god they can always be counted on.[/I] A video is played recapping last month’s title match up between Jeff Nova and Jack Giedroyc which shows Nova securing the title. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles for the 21st Century World Title[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def. Jeff Nova. Again Nova’s strength advantage was apparent with Giedroyc’s attempts to overpower his opponent failing every time. Giedroyc showed great resilience by managing to kick out from some particularly powerful slams with Nova clearly not wanting to lose his title so early on in his reign. The turning point came after Nova had hit Giedroyc with the ‘Glasgow Kiss’, knocking the referee out of the ring in the process, Joey Poison ran into the ring and hit Nova with the ‘Antidote Web’. With both wrestlers down, Giedroyc was the first to get back on his feet and hit the ‘Crashing On’ and covered Nova to get the 1,2,3 and regain his title. [B](B-)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Lets be honest, we got away with this one as the early part of the show was truly awful and most of the segments were dreadful. It has to be said, the pre-show segments were probably better than the main show segments and I've really got to do something about this. On a more positive note, the show made $8,000 and improved our popularity so it wasn’t all bad. [B][SIZE="4"]From 21CW.com[/SIZE][/B] After this show we’ve also said good bye to the tag team The Force whom have decided not to extend their contracts and concentrate on their UCR careers. The highlight of their stint with the company was probably their tag team title victory over Davey London and Glen Ward at last years 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. Whilst they did deliver some good matches, in general it is felt that they underperformed and didn’t achieve their potential. What their release means for the tag team division is anybody’s guess but it does now seem that the Showstoppers will be pushed into a title feud with Beasts Unleashed.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars.[/SIZE][/B] A blockbuster has been booked for the event as former 21st Century World Champion goes up against former 21st Century World Champion with Jeff Nova taking on the returning superstar Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. Nova will obviously be looking to get over losing his title last week by beating the first participant to be announced to be competing in the battle royal for a shot at the World title at November Rain Another huge match up has been announced featuring Johnny Highspot and the 21st Century Strong Style champion Arthur T. Turtle. It has also been announced that the 21st Century Ladder Championship situation will be clarified with an update also set to be given on Red Dragon’s status after he was ‘High Fived’ onto the steel ramp, being stretchered out of the arena. Other matches scheduled to take place include Joey Poison going one on one against Munemitsu Senmatso, Stanley Slater taking on Merle O’Curle and the British Druid Order taking on McMahon & McMahon in tag team action.

Thursday, Week 2 October [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1,000) The show is begun with a video recapping Johnny Highspot’s match against Red Dragon last week and shows Dragon being injured (more to come on that story later in the show). The video announces that Johnny Highspot will take on Arthur T. Turtle where both titles will be on the line in a title unification match up. In order that neither wrestler be disadvantaged, the match up will allow both wrestlers to demonstrate their specialities. The match up will only be decided by submission but, the use of ladders will be legal in a hardcore, submission match up. [B](D)[/B] – [I]should have been a better rating[/I]. [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. British Druid Order (Bloxsome & Todd) def. McMahon & McMahon. Todd and Bloxsome really complemented each other in this match with Bloxsome wearing down the opponents using submission holds, allowing Todd to recharge and hit their opponents with a variety of high impact high flying manoeuvres. In the end Todd got the pinfall over Karl McMahon. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]happier with that match rating.[/I] A music video is played hyping up the signing of a new 3 man group called El Diablo. The group comprises of Jennifer Heat, Rafael Ruiz and Champagne Lover and they will debut on next weeks show. [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles.[/B] Stanley Slater def. Merle O’Curle. O’Curle really looked off form tonight and Slater took advantage of this, showing himself to be a talented technical worker using a variety of suplexes and submission holds. It appears that O’Curle has been struggling to get over losing his 21st Century Strong Style Title and that has had a negative impact on his focus, thus costing him matches. [B](C)[/B] Next up Joey Poison is shown on the mike and refers to the announcement last week regarding the battle royal for a shot at the 21st Century World Title at 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. Poison also reminds the crowd of Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore being announced as the first competitor for the battle royal. Poison taunts Moore, referring to their last match up at 21CW GET IN THE RING and demands a place in the battle royal claiming that he has far more right to be in that match than Moore. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. Again Poison looked impressive although Senmatsu looked to have shown a vast improvement over his performances when he first came to the promotion, causing Poison some genuine trouble in overcoming the big Japanese Monster. Poison was again victorious after he hit Senmatsu with an ‘Antidote Web’ and got the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]good match, Senmatsu was originally going to be released but his popularity has jumped so we might start pushing him.[/I] A video is played recapping Red Dragon being attacked by Johnny Highspot last week. The video says that Dragon injured his neck severely and after a career saving surgery, it is expected that he will be out for a long time. However, Dragon vows to recover and promises Highspot that he is going straight after him when he does come back. [B](D)[/B] – [I]hoped his last appearance before disappearing would be a good one – oh well[/I]. [B]Match 4 – singles, submission and hardcore for the 21st Century Strong Style Title and Ladder Championship[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Johnny Highspot. Both wrestlers went all out here with Turtle starting off trying to use his technical skills to get the victory whilst Highspot brought the ladders into the equation early on and began jumping off the ladders trying to put Turtle away. As the match wore on though, Turtle began to exhibit more of his high flying moves, hitting some impressive moves off the top of the ladder himself. The finish came after Highspot went for the ‘High Five’ only for Turtle to twist it into a submission hold and get Highspot to tap out, meaning that Turtle is the Strong Style and Ladder champion. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]again a poor Highspot match.[/I] [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore def. Jeff Nova. Moore didn’t show any rustiness after his break of a month from in ring wrestling and was straight out of the blocks getting a lot of offence in, in the early part of the match. Nova on the other hand showed a hangover from losing the title last week and found himself unprepared for the match up and unable to recover from the early beating he took and Moore eventually got the pinfall after hitting the ‘Circus Sweep’. [B](B-)[/B] After the match the boss, Greg Absalom, comes out and addresses Jeff Nova. The boss states that Nova had better improve rapidly if he is going to win the battle royal, revealing Nova to have a place in the battle royal. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]its better than it used to be but he’s still not brilliant.[/I] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Still looking for the elusive B rating overall but I’m pretty pleased. There were some matches which exceeded my expectations but the big Turtle / Highspot match was a massive let down. You can’t say I haven’t given Highspot a chance but he’s just never delivered. We drew 1,798 on the show and broke even which is pleasing considering we cut prices back to a more fair price for the fans.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B] A number of huge matches have been booked with the highlight being the battle of former champions as former 21st Century World Champion, Jeff Nova, takes on former 21st Century Strong Style Champion, Merle O’Curle. A number of massive tag team matches have been announced with Cousins In Arms (including 21st Century World Champion Jack Giedroyc) taking on the British Druid Order, Beasts Unleashed (current 21st Century Tag Team Titles) taking on McMahon & McMahon and the Showstoppers taking on a mystery unannounced tag team. One last singles match features Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore taking on the Japanese monster, Munemitsu Senmatsu.

Thursday, Week 3 October [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1000) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Flemmy Lemming def. Ian Vincible. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Zeus Maxmillion def. Evil Henchman #2 [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Jack Giedroyc comes out to the ring and finally addresses the forthcoming battle royal, referring to the winner getting a shot at the 21st Century World title. Giedroyc complements Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore on his strong showing last week and concedes that he looks to be the early favourite for the match. Giedroyc goes on to say that it doesn’t matter who wins the match as the only one worthy of a title shot is Joey Poison and Giedroyc offers Moore a warning, not to let his personal vendettas get in the way of winning the match – because Giedroyc is looking forward to beating Moore for the 3rd time this year. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. Again Moore looked to be on fire and has really built up his momentum ahead of the battle royal and got the victory after hitting ‘The Joke’ and getting the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. McMahon & McMahon. Again the tag team champs looked very impressive with Staddon and Kolovkov looking very dominating, tossing their opponents around the ring again and again. In the end Kolovkov got the victory after hitting Phillip McMahon with the ‘Moscow Lariat’ and getting the cover whilst Staddon held Karl McMahon in the air to prevent him interrupting the count, finally powerbombing him after the 3 count was finished. [B](C)[/B] – [I]that’s better than normal. The Showstoppers / Beasts feud is going to be hot as hell![/I] Next up the Showstoppers come to the ring, making their first appearance since they defeated the British Druid Order at Sweet Child Of Mine. Whilst they are evidently very pleased they concede that the BDO may have had a point, they have no right in coming into the promotion and simply being given a tag team title shot. No, they’d rather earn it and prove their status as the number 1 contenders and in order to do so they are willing to compete against anyone who thinks they’re tough enough and make an open challenge. [B](C)[/B] After this the new tag team signing, El Diablo come out to the ring (minus Jennifer Heat who was unavailable tonight). They announce that they accept the Showstoppers challenge and warn their opposition ominously to, “beware the power of El Diablo…” [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 3 – tag team[/B]. Showstoppers def. El Diablo. The Showstoppers really looked off of their game tonight and were daunted by Lover and Ruiz’s great team work ability with them both making tags at exactly the right moments. Lover was particularly notable for his spectacular high flying moves and a bit of an upset looked on the cards. In the end the Showstoppers came out victorious after Matravers hit Ruiz with a ‘Mile High Moonsault’ to pick up the pin. [B](C)[/B] – [I]that’s not as good as normal[/I]. [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. British Druid Order. Again the cousins looked very dominating with the BDO looking simply overawed by their opponents. Poison looked particularly impressive and got the victory after hitting Bloxsome with the ‘Antidote Web’ to get the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] The boss comes out and congratulates Joey Poison for his admirable display in his last match up and also in his recent match ups. The boss rewards Poison by announcing that he will be the third wrestler in the battle royal for the 21st Century World Title shot. [B](D)[/B] – [I]ok, given up, going to edit his stats as he’s just annoying as hell.[/I] [B]Match 5 – singles.[/B] Jeff Nova def. Merle O’Curle. Nova didn’t show any sort of hangover from last weeks defeat and went straight for O’Curle, getting the advantage from the start. O’Curle was no match for Nova and in the was beaten after Nova hit the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and got the pinfall. [B](C+)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C+)[/B][/U] Lost $3,000 on the show and attracted 1,834 viewers for the show. Again we had a rise in popularity. New tag team signing El Diablo debuted at the event and although their match rating against the Showstoppers didn’t live up to expectations they showed great chemistry which is very pleasing considering they’ve been brought in to really add some competition for the tag team title belts.

[B][SIZE="4"]Coming up on this week’s 21st Century Next Generation Superstars.[/SIZE][/B] The tag team action keeps coming as Cousins In Arms are scheduled to take on new tag team signings El Diablo with the newcomers hoping to really make an impact on the promotion and take their opportunity. Tag team specialists the Showstoppers will also be in action as they seek to continue the momentum they have built up since appearing. Other matches scheduled feature Flemmy Lemming taking on Britain’s strongest man, Jeff Nova and Merle O’Curle taking on Munemitsu Senmatsu. In probably the most interesting contest of the night, Zeus Maxmillion gets a title shot taking on Arthur T. Turtle for the 21st Century Strong Style title. Whilst Zeus has looked impressive in his match ups results haven’t been going his way but Turtle must be aware of Zeus’ ability to cause an upset.

Thursday, Week 4 October 2007 [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Superstars[/SIZE][/B], live from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1,000) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot def. Geoff Borne. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles.[/B] Ali Bloxsome def. Stanley Slater. [B](C-)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] The Showstoppers again come to the ring and announce they are still determined to prove that they are worthy of a title shot and issue another open challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat them. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. Showstoppers def. McMahon & McMahon. The challenge was answered by the tag team of McMahon & McMahon, both of whom haven’t really shined this year and it became clear early on that they were out of their depth. Again Barnes and Matravers looked impressive with Barnes getting the pinfall after hitting Phillip McMahon with the ‘Shooting Star Press’. [B](C)[/B] – [I]they’re not really on top form at the moment.[/I] Next up we see footage of O’Curle demanding a place in the battle royal at November Rain from boss Greg Absalom. Absalom, clearly annoyed with O’Curle’s arrogance announces that he will book O’Curle in a match, if and only if he can beat Munemitus Senmatsu and if he loses, he will never get another title shot. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]yup edited his stats further[/I]. After this O’Curle goes straight to Rod ‘the God’ Todd and Ali Bloxsome. O’Curle shouts at his partners, remonstrating with them, claiming that they’ve never helped him in anything. Whilst they were going off trying to beat the Showstoppers, O’Curle was losing his 21st Century Strong Style title. O’Curle says that unless they start pulling their weight then O’Curle might look for help elsewhere. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Munemitsu Senmatsu. After O’Curle’s complaining, he was accompanied to the ring by the other two members of the British Druid Order. Every time Senmatsu built up any momentum, one would distract the referee whilst the other would attack Senmatsu. The finish came after the two members distracted the referee whilst O’Curle hit Senmatsu with a low blow before locking in the ‘Celtic Wreath’ to get the pinfall. [B](C-)[/B] Senmatsu is seen walking backstage when out of nowhere Hardcore Danny Patterson attacks him with a crowbar, hitting him repeatedly with it. Senmatsu was only saved from further injury by officials rushing to his aid. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style title[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Zeus Maximillion. Again Zeus looked very impressive, taking control of the match up from early on with a title change looking on the cards. Turtle didn’t get where he is by giving up and got the victory by locking in the ‘Turtle Package’ and getting Zeus to tap out. [B](C)[/B] After the match the boss comes to the ring and congratulates Turtle on his title defence. The boss comments how impressive Turtle has been recently and asks how Turtle would like to add another title belt to his collection, announcing him as the fifth participant in the battle royal. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]and well deserved too[/I]. [B]Match 4 –singles[/B]. Jeff Nova def. Flemmy Lemming. Another victory for Nova but he didn’t get an easy ride in this match with Lemming hitting a number of suplexes. In the end it was not to be for Lemming as Nova hit the ‘Glasgow Kiss’ and got the pinfall victory. [B](C)[/B] – [I]not really good enough for his standards[/I]. Next up we see El Diablo on the mikes, accompanied by their manager Jennifer Heat. They promise to cause a massive upset here tonight and beat their wannabe opponents who just don’t understand what it means to win with grace. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]pretty good promo really[/I]. [B]Match 5 – tag team[/B]. El Diablo def. Cousins In Arms. In a massive upset, El Diablo won their first match since they arrived in the promotion and in style. Whilst Poison looked impressive, Giedroyc looked very sloppy and didn’t look interested in the match. Their opponents took advantage of this and in the end Champagne Lover got Giedroyc to tap out to the ‘Champagne Breakfast’ whilst Ruiz brawled with Poison. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]to put this upset in context, they have an F popularity in the UK whilst Poison has C and Giedroyc has B-.[/I] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Gutted – a huge upset at the end and I get a message that I used Ruiz too much on the show. Also disappointed by the Showstoppers match and the Nova match up as well as previously they would have both been C+ rated matches. Coupled with this disappointment we only drew 1,712 viewers and lost $4,000. Not the best of shows really although we did see a popularity increase in most of the country.

Archived