help with ordering?

[QUOTE=Jeffnights]Well if you havent ordered yet, lemme save you the money that i wasted and take a pass on this one. Just download the demo and theres the whole game. The retail version is the demo month over and over again.[/QUOTE] Well, in a game simulating wrestling matches and careers, I really hope you didn't expect anything else than just that: wrestling matches and careers all evolving in the same game universe. What do you expect when you play, I don't know, Madden 2005? Flying Elephant Shooting? What you are saying is defamatory. You are saying that the full game is a loop of the demo, nothing else. You are wrong.

[QUOTE=Jeffnights]No, you are wrong for reading my post than quoting me to what you want it to say so you can flame me. all this site is for the fanboys, no logical debate here. bye.[/QUOTE] Jeffnights, if you didn't think the game would be anything more than a loop of the demo, then why did you buy it? In regards to what Phil Parent wrote...as you say he "quoted you to what he wanted it to say so he could flame you," you should reread what it was you had written. It's quoted verbatim as you had said it. Thus, in a logical world, what you say is irrelevant and meaningless because Wrestling Spirit is an awesome game no matter what you think. Money well spent in my opinion.

Archived