Alternative Fantasy Mod - Part 1 - AWF

American Wrestling Federation - Founded 1952 Owned by John Tennant who was given the company by his father when he turned 18, the father of Sports Entertainment. Has been the number one company in the business for over twenty years and has just enjoyed one of it's most successful years to date especially with it creating it's new and latest Superstar The Righteous Ryan Riot. He is the youngest ever AWF Champion and fans around the world have taken to him. So far in 2006 the AWF has kicked off well, they have just left Burling's Crash TV after appearing on it for nearly ten years and moved to rival station US Always. Ratings are excellent and the rebirth of their tag division is making the future look very bright in for the company. AWF World Heavyweight Champion - 'Righteous' Ryan Riot The 24 year old sensation Ryan Riot has really enjoyed his debut year in the AWF. He debuted in January 2005 at One Last Chance winning the AWF European Championship and has not looked back since. The wrestling world was shocked when he won the one night tournament in November at Road to Glory to win himself a World Title Shot. Then at Destiny XXV Ryan Riot defeated The DT to mark off his tremendous year by becoming the youngest ever AWF World Heavyweight Champion. AWF European Champion - Triple C (Chris Carter-Connor) Debuted along with Ryan Riot, Triple C has had some what of a mixed year. More talented in ring than Riot, he does not posses the mic skills that Riot does and that has held him back in his first year, not winning the European Title until Destiny. Now being managed by Leyla Murphy has started to improve slightly on the microphone and has been given his chance to run with the European Championship. AWF Cruiserweight Champion - Alex Howard The less talented of the two Howard Brothers. Both cruiserweights but Marcus has never held the belt. Alex was given the belt in 2005 and has pulled of some very good matches that has shown the world the cruiserweights are just as enjoyable to watch as the Heavyweights. AWF Tag Team Champions - The Nightmare's. Mikey and Matty, they are the longest serving tag team in AWF, for years have ruled a poor tag division but with emergence of some new tag teams into the AWF, this division has begun to hot up and is one of the most solid division in the federation. Overall in 2006, the AWF is looking good with some good established stars as well as many young up and coming talents. Not a great challenge with the AWF, but you may like to take it over and make it your own will you finally give some of the superstars a chance with the belt that for some reason the AWF has never given them? Next Time will discuss the number two company Majestic Championship Wrestling and what talent they have and the challenge for you they pose. P.S. anyone who would be interested in helping out in making some of the smaller talent for lesser known fed or some mexican and japanese wrestlers, please contact me as i'd love the help. AIM is MessiahBurling

An update for you in regards to this database and the AWF. AWF is totally complete, including pictures/relationships and such like. However in addition to what is above we now have. AWF Women's Champion - Tina Rosa The new AWF Women's division isn't exactly packed with wrestlers only 4 actual women you would consider wrestlers and suprisingly the first AWF Women's Champion was Tina Rosa who picked the belt up at DESTINY. Coming in the next 24/48 hours will be story of the number 3 company in the world the NCA. I've virtually completed this company. The number 2 company comes after, I just enjoyed working on NCA rather than MCW. If anyone wants to test AWF out for me to see how playable they feel it is as I have played almost an entire year with them and I am pleased with that fed's playability. Contact me via PM or on AIM on MessiahBurling or MSN. my e-mail is [email]captaincharismamickyboy@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Archived