Auto booker + Road Agent comments

<p>I have been testing the auto booker and i noticed that i often need to "check the auto-booker" to make sure it did not screw up with basic things. </p><p> </p><p>

For example, besides the match lengths going above the penalties (which has already be mentioned by multiple members), they often book workers into matches they cannot actually compete in. Often the road agent (who technically booked the fight), gives me the warning "X worker lacks the stamina" to complete the match. So my question is, why did the road agent book the match if he already is warning me that the worker lacks the stamina?</p><p> </p><p>

This is similar to the penalty complaint of the auto-booker. I do not expect the road agent or auto-booker to create the perfect card, but at least they should book angles and matches that wont get penalties.</p>

<p>Yeah, the biggest problem with the auto-booker right now is that it doesn't book segments to the lengths that suit your products and/or workers.</p><p> </p><p>

I've found a bit of a workaround that makes the autobooker semi-workable... because it books a LOT of pre-show segments, I autobook the card, change all of the pre-show segments to the main show and then change all of the angle lengths to their suitable length. From there I just tweak the matches and angles and then fill in any gaps I may still have.</p><p> </p><p>

It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing.</p>

Basically that is also how i solved the issue, but that essentially means the Road agent and auto-booker is not doing their job. So unless we plan to rename the auto booker to "almost auto booker" and "lazy road agent", then it needs to be sorted out.

Yeah, agreed. It's painful. And moving segments is painful.

And these are the two worst issues with the game for me personally.