Signing developmental deals on behalf of parent company

<p>One of the things I was most looking forward to with TEW 2020 is running developmental companies.</p><p> </p><p>

The idea of playing as NXT, signing talent and helping them grow and get over, with them eventually getting called up to the ‘big time’ was something I really wanted to do. (The role Triple H and his team has in NXT)</p><p> </p><p>

As it stands, this is currently not possible with the game. Any deal signed by the developmental company is only linked to the child company. If an exclusive written is signed, this person cannot be called up to the parent company, as there is no way to activate the ‘Is Developmental’ feature of a contract. They are simply under contract with the child company and that’s it.</p><p> </p><p>

The idea would be to allow the user to play a key part in recruitment on behalf of the parent, providing a pool of talent for the parent to choose from should they need talent. (Much like how NXT works)</p><p> </p><p>

I think there should be either an option in Company Relationships to allow the child company to sign developmental deals on behalf of the parent, or simply add it as an extra tick box on the contract screen to make ‘Is Developmental’ an option for dev companies only.</p>