New Screens (May 7th)

these look really good. I love the button style, i know thats a strange part to focus on but it makes the game seem more 'proffesional' The layout looks really smart and morden and in my opinion it looks a smarter than the 1st incarnation - keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=bookerman]Nitpick from AC's RDJ diary. Can the columns be switched to Wins-Losses-Draws, instead of Wins-Draws-Losses?[/QUOTE] It's ACC... ANYWAY >_> I prefer the Wins-Draws-Losses, because you get one point from Draws so it goes from 3-1-0, instead of a more confusing 3-0-1.

[QUOTE=ACCBiggz]It's ACC... ANYWAY >_> I prefer the Wins-Draws-Losses, because you get one point from Draws so it goes from 3-1-0, instead of a more confusing 3-0-1.[/QUOTE] I agree, it makes more sense.

My bad ACC. I guess I've always heard win-losses-draws when referring to team records. I understand for calculating points, it's easier to read. Especially in hockey, it would be stated that a team was undefeated in their last six games, going 5-0-1 over that span. Not a big deal though.

[QUOTE=bookerman]I guess I've always heard win-losses-draws when referring to team records.[/QUOTE] As far as I'm aware, that system is only ever used in North America. Europe (and I think Asia, Australia and South America too) all use W\D\L format. Which makes more sense IMO as a draw is halfway between a win and a loss.

W/D/L does make more sense because of the reason Adam said (or maybe it's because I'm British). Anyway I just wanted to say that I prefer the darker screens over the lighter ones from WreSpi. Overall the game is looking good and I think you will be getting my money again Mr. Ryland. Thanks and one final thing, I think that Cornell's belt looks too small for him, but that's just a personal gripe.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived