Refund possible?

From [URL=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/index.php?page=legal_notices]HERE[/URL]: [QUOTE]Company and product information are presented "as-is" and Grey Dog Software does not guarantee that it is complete or correct. [B]All sales are final. [/B] Due to the nature of game development, any and all product information is subject to change at any time. Please direct all general company information requests via email to [email]techsupport@greydogsoftware.com[/email]. [/QUOTE]

"Grey Dog Software does not guarantee that it is complete or correct. " Nice. Maybe i'll get into this PC game business, apparently you can put out Crap games and then promise that there is much better features than just in the demo. Congratulations Grey Dog, you will never get another penny of my money again.

[QUOTE=Jeffnights]"Grey Dog Software does not guarantee that it is complete or correct. " Nice. Maybe i'll get into this PC game business, apparently you can put out Crap games and then promise that there is much better features than just in the demo. Congratulations Grey Dog, you will never get another penny of my money again.[/QUOTE] What great features did they promise that weren't there?

Yeah, that's kind of odd. You are obviously entitled to your opinions - but you liked the demo enough to purchase the retail version, right? Were there promised features I wasn't made aware of? The only things retail exclusive, that I knew about, was the ability to play beyond 30 days and the Exhibition Mode. What changed your mind from liking the demo to not liking the retail version? They are the exact same game.

*Shakes Head* Come on, you knew what you were buying, don't you? If you buy a hockey game, you play games over and over. If you buy a basketball game, you'll shoot balls over and over. If you buy a racing game, you'll do laps, over and over. Buy GTA, and kill folks over and over. A game's a game. The only thing that will never loop is your lifetime. Once you've finished it, it's over.

The demo clearly shows what the game is and what it is not. I am sorry if you do not enjoy the game, but there are quite a few people who do. Regarding the return policy, there are many problems that occur with an online return policy. The company can't afford to survive with a lenient return policy. If you have further concerns, feel free to contact Arlie. The comment you quoted is there for legal protection. If you visit other video game websites, I would imagine you will find something similiar.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly were you expecting to magically change from the demo to the full game? Suddenly going from text based to the Smackdown engine? Suddenly every real wrestler allowed his image to be used without problems? Free playboy subscription with every copy? What were you expecting that the demo didn't show?

When Jeffnights bought this game he was expecting a game where he didn't have to attempt to use that small squishy thing inside of his head. He was hoping he could smash buttons all day and not do this thing people call "thinking". If I wanted to be mean, I'd say that is probably what went through Jeffnights mind when purchasing Wrestling Spirit. Wait, I said it thus I'm mean. He should have had realised prior to making a purchase that: 1) All purchases were final and 2) The demo is a shortened version of the full game. He knew what he was getting. Probably used his father's credit card without permission and now has to pay back daddy. I enjoy WreSpi greatly. It makes me want to attempt to create all of my E-fed characters even though I probably never will. Money well spent!

Archived