My new storyline system (long post)

[QUOTE=panix04]i hope its a good angle pack, me and a lad from the boards have been testing it on a multiplayer game and it made booking the storys tons better for me! He really liked it as well, which bodes well.[/QUOTE] Sure you dont wanna release a beta version there Panix? We could help find some bugs........... please? lol

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX]lol i agree release the beta(Though i know u wont:rolleyes: )[/QUOTE] i could release a beta, but it would only have 130 storys (im still working on it and it will have 150 come release ....honest!) But its up to TCP tbh. If he says its ok then i will post it up for people to give it a try and tell me what ive messed up!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Due to Warrior-bashing in another thread I say NO to the BETA! Seriously though, it's your mod panix, but it would be cool if it came out with the big release of my mod. But your call![/QUOTE] lmao now dont let little sarcasm 'debate' stop this beta from comming thats just cruel and unusaully punishment.....

[QUOTE=panix04]indeed you are! Im quite flattered at how keen people seem to try this out. I just hope it can live up to the hype![/QUOTE] I'm actually massively psyched for this mod, especially as part of mine! I'm also loving Anubis' and lukieP's contributions!

(Hey fells watch this psychology I use here...) Panix I dont think there even IS a new storyline system you've been working on... If there is I bet it's total garbage! Why dont you prove it! (huh? huh? That oughta do the trick. Sorry to break out the big guns there but I'm very intrested in using this!)

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli](Hey fells watch this psychology I use here...) Panix I dont think there even IS a new storyline system you've been working on... If there is I bet it's total garbage! Why dont you prove it! (huh? huh? That oughta do the trick. Sorry to break out the big guns there but I'm very intrested in using this!)[/QUOTE] :D nice try Johnny! lol, if you dont believe it exists ask neometsfan as he has been using what is done so far in our multiplayer game. I have one tester who was the only person to volunteer for testing when i asked. So as for the rest of ya's its hard cheese you will just have to wait!

[QUOTE=panix04]:D nice try Johnny! lol, if you dont believe it exists ask neometsfan as he has been using what is done so far in our multiplayer game. I have one tester who was the only person to volunteer for testing when i asked. So as for the rest of ya's its hard cheese you will just have to wait![/QUOTE] BUUUUT, I just got my internet back recently and didnt get a chance to volunteer.... Anyway, I was just being funny. I believe ya Panix, and I again can't wait. Quote the Gigolo, OOOH YEAH BABY!

Archived