[Mockup] Can we have match performance numbers WITH a grade?

<p>Something about the grading system for matches in this iteration seems... off. To me, it just isn't as satisfying to only see small numbers as opposed to the colorful grades we had before. I do like seeing the numbers to measure them exactly, why not combine the two? For instance, instead of seeing something like:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><p>Segment Rating <span style="color:#FF0000;">39</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Eric Future had an in-ring performance of 39.</p><p>

Hercules Johansson had an in-ring performance of 46.</p><p> </p><p>

We would see:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:right;"><p>Segment Rating <span style="color:#FF8C00;">D-</span> (39)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Eric Future had an in-ring performance of <span style="color:#FF8C00;">D-</span> (39).</p><p>

Hercules Johansson had an in-ring performance of <span style="color:#FF8C00;">D</span> (46).</p><p> </p><p>

It's a small change, but a lot more pleasant to read. I think this would really help everyone make the transition to the totally different grading system in this game. Perhaps we could have a toggle for this in the options somewhere?</p>

I had a skin for 2016 that showed both numbers and grades, and I always liked it although I really don't care that grades are gone in general.

I just wonder why this is so impossible to show.

Exactly! I don't totally understand how the coding process works, but I assume this would take perhaps an hour or two at most and it would make a world of difference.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that ratings are now text based rather than graphical, like in '16. I guess it pulls through as, say, "rated: 66" and trying to add a letter in there would screw up every calculation. Whereas I'm guessing that in '16 the number was a prompt to show the graphic, which as per your preferences could either be the graphics for numerical or the graphics for grades.

On a sidenote, the graphics folder has gone from 284 files in TEW 2016 to 74 files in TEW 2020.

This has been turned into a very, very text based game, with minimal graphics.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that ratings are now text based rather than graphical, like in '16. I guess it pulls through as, say, "rated: 66" and trying to add a letter in there would screw up every calculation.

On a sidenote, the graphics folder has gone from 284 files in TEW 2016 (165 if we ignore the 0-100 ratings and the A-F grades), whereas TEW 2020 only has 74.

This has been turned into a very, very text based game, with minimal graphics.

Yet backgrounds images grew from 202 to 346. :confused: