Announcing Data Project "The Kings Of Kings"

I PMd Jeff. But look at the message, that's Jeff Cartwright for you. He's a sweet person, an absolute pro, an hard worker who's absolutely level-headed and a pleasure to be around of. A person that hates Jeff has serious issues. I still want to think of Jeff as a friend, and I hope it will still be the case. A person that would hate Phil Parent right now would qualify as "Normal" pretty much, but I can only hope that will pass. I'm not a bad guy, I just had an horrible idea and lied to thousands about a career I never had. Now I'll be able to concentrate on finishing testing for WS2, doing the data and preparing for the next game, I guess. I'd like the topic to die now. There's no use dragging this forever, I've fessed up, appologized, it's over. A new topic will be created for the WS2 data in time. For one thing I need to re-plan the whole thing to kick out the old school guys that will be in DOTT and re-center the focus of the data on wrestlers and feds from the mid 80's onward. Thank you to all who supported Phil Raven (!!!) and to those same people, sorry for lying. It will not happen again.

Archived