Lester "Terry Tate" Speight</p><p> </p><p>

Joanna Jędrzejczyk</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron Rodgers</p><p> </p><p>

Warren Sapp</p><p> </p><p>

Chum Lee (Pawn Stars)</p><p> </p><p>

Corey Harrison (Pawn Stars)</p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Mencia</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>I have a hankering to add some celebs for my personal use. Do you just generally guesstimate what their skills should be set at, or randomize it within a range based on who they are, or how do you handle it? </p><p> </p><p>

Ideally I'd like to have the way I do it match up somewhat with the way you've done it, in case you are interested in using any of my work.</p>

I have a hankering to add some celebs for my personal use. Do you just generally guesstimate what their skills should be set at, or randomize it within a range based on who they are, or how do you handle it?

Ideally I'd like to have the way I do it match up somewhat with the way you've done it, in case you are interested in using any of my work.

Definitely the former. A prime meat head like Sly Stallone would have great power, where as Tonya Harding would have awesome agility etc

• 3 weeks later...

This is really cool. I plan on using this in my 1997 WCW save, to mimic Bischoffs love of celebrities.

Minor suggestion, most of these people should have some level of scouting. We have a fairly good idea of the entertainment skills of Stallone, or the physical skills of Michael Jordan for example.

• 3 weeks later...