World Championship Wrestling - 1993

Yeah, I guess I should have ran more house shows or concentrated on more areas other than the usual South East. I thought that getting on FOX, and taking our shows where we got approximately 750,000 viewers and introducing a show that got approximately 2.6m viewers in a number of markets would substantially increase our popularity though, so I was holding off for that. I decided to hold the first Nitro in the South East so when people tuned in, they could see a packed crowd and visualise that this is something that is socially acceptable to support. For the record, the stories we were about to run where the Orndorff challenge, Steve Austin to turn face at the next PPV after the internal conflict in the Oval Office, Vader and Sting to match off, Arn and Flair to match off, and the continued development of Chris Benoit, Rick Rude primarily up against Davey Boy Smith but also against Road Warrior Hawk and Barry Windham - but alas its not to be. What a downer! Sorry folks this one has come to an end - it caught me by surprise a bit. Be interested to hear your feedback on how WCW '93 was panning out.

I don't know if its a glitch per se`, I saw the ratings in various areas dropping to B- from B. I was going to use Saturday Night as a touring show and showcase Nitro in the South East which stayed at A. Oh well, they set the goals, in hindsight it was probably a difficult one to achieve but I really think if Nitro had another month to run with the ratings it got first up it could only get better. Nevermind! Be interested to hear what people thought of the dynasty anyway. Sorry I let anyone down who was 'tuning' in.

That sux Damn, that sux that it ended like that. Nice diary while you had it goin. Anyways, im looking for a writer/partner sorta, for my dynasty. My head is filled with so much ****, but if you're interested, message me back or email me at [email]gatorbait85@hotmail.com[/email]

Archived