Soccer Manager

Marty P

Hello, greets from Germany. Some are online leagues at my web side (EHM, TPB, OOTP, FOF, TPF) Is to us what missing is a Soccer manager? I know only the Tactical manager as an online Game Unfortunately, the Game in my opinion has some weaken One cannot play any continual Season I look for a Soccer Simulation similar as Total Pro Basketball a program like the Championshipmanager would be the best. I hope all of you understand my bad English

I have asked the same question even on the SI games Board. :D the football manager is also the best manager but i dont like the Online Rules. All Managers must be simultaneously online.I think this isn't good. also only few managers can my knowledge play after simultaneously. I need a Soccer Game this with multiplayer files works. TPF 2005 as a Soccer version. Thats my Dream Mr. Plum. :)

[QUOTE=Marty P]cool. is there already a web side?[/QUOTE] It's way too early for me to even begin to think about promoting it. But when (if) I get some time off, I'll continue to work on it. Of course, the fact that I'm new to Visual Basic isn't speeding up the process either :o .

Archived