A Request For a Mod!!!??!!

I don't know if this has been asked before, but are there ANY mods to start off in 1996? If not is there anyone out there willing and able, who is good at making mods willing to do so? The reason I ask is, because I ran an EWR 1996 file for a long time....WWF, WCW, and ECW being the starting three federations. In about a year time, I took ECW from a Cult to a Global promotion (might have been 18 months, who is keep counting though). Now I loved taking the under dog ECW and making it into a rival of WWF and WCW. In the year 2002, I was able to buy-out WWF and put them out of business. ;) In the year 2005, I bought WCW and put them out of business as well. ;) [B]I'M HARDCORE!!! I'M HARDCORE!!![/B] I;m now competing with the feds that just randomly appear...a few bought out ;) and a few running strong against me. ;\ But anyways, I would LOVE for the idea to take the same type of game play and run it again. I love TEW, so much more realistic imo. It is more complicated and must be ran in a much different fashion, which is what I want. I wanna take EC'dub to the top again....so if anyone is willing to help me out here, me love you long time!!!!

[QUOTE=RikRaines]I don't know if this has been asked before, but are there ANY mods to start off in 1996? If not is there anyone out there willing and able, who is good at making mods willing to do so? The reason I ask is, because I ran an EWR 1996 file for a long time....WWF, WCW, and ECW being the starting three federations. In about a year time, I took ECW from a Cult to a Global promotion (might have been 18 months, who is keep counting though). Now I loved taking the under dog ECW and making it into a rival of WWF and WCW. In the year 2002, I was able to buy-out WWF and put them out of business. ;) In the year 2005, I bought WCW and put them out of business as well. ;) [B]I'M HARDCORE!!! I'M HARDCORE!!![/B] I;m now competing with the feds that just randomly appear...a few bought out ;) and a few running strong against me. ;\ But anyways, I would LOVE for the idea to take the same type of game play and run it again. I love TEW, so much more realistic imo. It is more complicated and must be ran in a much different fashion, which is what I want. I wanna take EC'dub to the top again....so if anyone is willing to help me out here, me love you long time!!!![/QUOTE] If you want, you could use my 1993 scenario as a base and just adjust the stats/Bios/popularity according to 1996. The more mods the merrier so say I. You can even use some of my pics that are from 1996. :D

[QUOTE=TCP1]If you want, you could use my 1993 scenario as a base and just adjust the stats/Bios/popularity according to 1996. The more mods the merrier so say I. You can even use some of my pics that are from 1996. :D[/QUOTE] Modders like TCP1 make the world a better place.

I downloaded a mod that starts in July of 1998. Luckly enough for me, after Day 1, wCw, released Raven, Stevie Richards, and Perry Saturn. I brought all three home and have them all in ECW again. ;) I resparked the greatest feud in wrestling history in my opinion. I had Tommy Dreamer facing Shane Douglas for the ECW Heavyweight title and had Raven come out and attack Dreamer. I'm 6 weeks in now and I have the two of them ripping each other apart, but staying true to the orginal feud...No matter how hard Tommy tries and no matter how close he gets, he just can't beat Raven in a match. I also began the rebirth of Raven's Nest. Now consisting of Raven, Richards, The Pitbulls, Blue Meanie, and "OH MY GOD" The Sandman. ;) My friend's were like what the f***!!! But I thought it was a good turn. Dreamer and Sandman got into an arguement after the Nest attacked them...then during a Raven/Dreamer match, Sandman came out to attack Dreamer. Now it's time for me to focus on putting wCw out of business. ;)

I'm actually in the middle of altering the Montrel Screwjob mod a bit. ;) Altering around the rosters, gimmicks, tag-teams, stables, etc. I'm too lazy to adjust stats and to try to figure how much to adjust stats over an 18 month time period. [B]BUT!!![/B] If anyone is intrested, when I am done, I'll post what I'm working on. It would start you off in May of 1996. You know...when Scott Hall invaded wCw...while Raven and Jericho were still in EC'dub.....when Justin Credile was still know as Aldo Montoya. ;) I think this was the greatest time period of wrestling though. The WWF/wCw war is just about to get huge...EC F'n W is begining to show promise that if Heyman plays his cards right, he will be staring eye to eye with the "Big Two" and some of the best talent "sports entertainment" has ever seen is just begining their careers' (AJ Stlyes at 18 <3) Well, I assume you catch my point. ;p IF anyone is intrested in it or just checking it out to help me fix it up more, let me know though. :)

[QUOTE=joose2001]Go to [url="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13929"]HERE[/url], and the link to it and other mods is in the first post You're Welcome :cool:[/QUOTE] How come my scenario gets no love on their. I'm reworking it now, to make it even better. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12297[/url]

It's coming slowly (lol). I can only spend so much time editing, before it feels like I am at work. :( That and well I have two kids (15 month old daughter and 10 day old son), so they require my time as well ;) Nut yea this is deffinitly something I am working on, I have a few things to use as refrences so it makes it a bit easier.

Archived