Advice on converting 2016 mods

Ok, so before TEW2020 dropped I played my latest TEW2016 save up to January 2002 and then “converted” it back to a mod (so I took the original mod, advanced up to January 2002 and edited it as much as possible to align with my save... ie, roster, titles, tag teams, stables, brand split, roster etc)

So I’m now at the point I want to convert this to 2020 and start playing it but I’m looking for advice on how well it will convert.

So what’s everyone’s general experience of this? What are the biggest issues people have found with converting mods so far? Will it work just for the purpose of converting a long term save as WWF and continuing it, or are there some mass adjustments I should make?

Any advice would be appreciated here.

From my own mod be prepared to do a lot of work as a large number of workers are mercenary or scumbag after conversion so you need to go through attributes with a fine tooth comb.

The inability to filter on attributes in the editor is my new pet hate.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49234" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From my own mod be prepared to do a lot of work as a large number of workers are mercenary or scumbag after conversion so you need to go through attributes with a fine tooth comb.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I understand what you’re talking about now, most of my roster are negative influences... this is going to take some fixing</p>

Mostly personality issues, but also I've noticed a lot of workers have both "Can't Play" and "Plays Well" too. If you want to use a majority of the new attributes, you'll have to apply them manually. Also a lot of non-wrestlers have 0 experience, which is a problem for road agents.