2002: Dawn Of A New Era, By Destroyed!

Right, Iv'e got exams coming up soon, but after I've got them out of the way, I am interested in creating a new scenario. A 2002 Scenario, which I have just started planing out and hope to start major work on it mid- June. I believe somebody attempted a 2002 scenario a while back, but vanished before completetion, so I have decided to do this thing! Anyways, why was 2002 a dawn of a new era in the wrestling idustry? Well the likes of Vince McMahon renamed his dominant promotion WWF to the 'WWE'. It's also the year that saw WWE's future competition TNA was born. Don't forget the brand split which changed the WWE and it's product forever! The Scenario would be set at around June/ July of that year, when the brand split started and TNA was born. So would people be interested to see a completed 2002 scenario this summer?

I love the idea too, ROH started around then too, if I remember right. Don't forget to tick Law problems for Feinstein. :D When I'm done with my up-to-date data, I'll give you a hand if you want?

[QUOTE=TCP1]I love the idea too, ROH started around then too, if I remember right. Don't forget to tick Law problems for Feinstein. :D When I'm done with my up-to-date data, I'll give you a hand if you want?[/QUOTE] Yea dude ok, that would be cool! Thanks.

[QUOTE=Game112]is this before of after the draft?[/QUOTE] This will be set about 3 months after the brand split, in June. I was planning on setting the scenario, just after the brand split had taken place, but after reserching it, I relised the original draft took place way back in March 2002, and in order for the data to be accurate I will set the game in June, becuase NWATNA started up then. Also June 2002 was where Vince asigned Bischoff and Stephanie as general mangers.

Well like I said, major work will go into it after my exams, which finish two days after ECW ONS to be precise! An update so far anyways; Iv'e added these promotions so far: Border City Wrestling CombatZone Wrestling Heartland Wrestling Association Major League Wrestling NWA Total NonStop Action NWA Wildside Ohio Valley Wrestling Ring of Honor Ultimate Pro Wrestling World Wrestling All-Stars World Wrestling Council World Wrestling Entertainment X Wrestling Federation Xtreme Pro Wrestling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=david2006efc]Is it going to be set before the WWE did their brand split or will it come with the brand split?[/QUOTE] Like I said earlier, it will be set 3 months after the brand split, in June of 2002, where Eric Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon became the GM's. The reason being, is the fact, that this is where real interest began to occur in the WWE in 2002 in my opinion, with Lesnar on the rise, Bischoff making his shocking debut, HBK returning to the ring, etc. It is also the month that TNA was born. [QUOTE=TCP1]Look forward to it! Beware of Japan and Mexico, they're tough regions to create![/QUOTE] Not quite sure if Japan and Mexico will be added into the game yet, at this time. The reason being, is that I know nothing about the Mexico and Japan wrestling scene now, let alone back in 2002!

Archived