Major issue with long-term simming

Arlie, I have done a alternate reality sim, from 1935 onward. I'm up to 1963, and really enjoying myself. That is, until I came across this. There's a QB, Johnny Woodson. He played for Miami from 1961-64, and may be the most decorated player in my league's history. He won the Heisman and the national championship his senior year, and set a NCAA record for career passing yards, with 14,553. However, while his player card lists him as having as much, the game's history section lists him as having the following: 12 starts, 277-460, 3742 yards, 23 TD, 13 INT, 139.4 RAT In other words, it appears it's taken just his rookie season and the first game of his sophomore year. The problem is, it doesn't stop with just him. I don't know when this started, and I don't know how far it goes. But I've found a couple of running backs who have had their career numbers shortened within the game, but their player card is correct. What do you suggest happened here? I have every season saved and zipped. My process for each activity is the following: 1) Sim the season (using "Sim Full Season" in the options menu, stopping the sim at some week so I can get a grip for who's doing what. 2) Finish it off using the "sim season" button in the weekly schedule. 3) Sim postseason via same method. 4) Save league. 5) Zip it up. 6) Proceed to next season. 7) Sim Full Season on the offseason. 8) Repeat. Whatever I have to do to right this ship, let me know. This has been a fantastic league, with mid-majors becoming yearly forces, teams moving up and down in the ebb and flow of the league, and some miracle teams. I don't know if I can recapture that. So, please, let me know ASAP. Thanks, John

It's 25.7 MB in a zip, with just the setup, stats, and sav file. Do you have any ideas on how to compress it even further? I can't get it in gmail...I can transfer it to you if you wish on Messenger. Just let me know what you want me to do. -John

Archived