X Pic Pack

X Pic Pack  

33 members have voted

1. 1. X Pic Pack

• Yes
    • No

I'm in the process of creating an entirely new picture set for TEW. Now before I get too involved in the process, I want to make sure it's worthwhile to do the project. So basically I'm asking, is there room for another major picutre set for TEW or is it pointless due to the sheer size and popularity of kyky's packs. Currently I spent a few hours and completed almost the full WWE roster. I'm going off of TCP1's beta real world data, and his data is what I'll continue to use as I progress through the rest of the workers. So my plan is to use his data and make a picture pack to include every worker he has in it, as his beta progresses and as well as once his final version is complete to update the pack. So what do you guys think, worthwhile or not? Here is a sample of some of the WWE pictures done so far, thanks!

i think it looks pretty good. However i was tempted to complete a similar project (i had about 6 different backgrounds) and everyone either loved the kyky background or thought that there were far too many pics on that background to realistically oust it as the background of choice for TEW users - But if you do cover every worker in TCP's mod i would quite happily use your picture pack, the background is pretty cool - one shortfall is that the pic's are all cut from different angles though. Could do with a more 'uniformed approach' if possible. Incidentally what program did you use to cut the pics?

I tried to make everything look as uniform as possible with the angles and the sizes of the pics, it's kind of hard since I couldn't fine 'good' pictures of everyone to work. Anyway, I used Adobe Photoshop to cut the pics. Most likely I'm going to try and complete the X Pic Pack. I don't want to make any promises, but I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived