How to stop Japanese promotions from hiring so many foreigners?

Tried another workaround that I hoped was going to fix this by stealth but only half worked. If you set the major Japanese promotions to have a no stealing agreement with the major overseas promotions they won't sign their workers at all.

I was hoping that they would still sign people to handshake deals while they still could but alas no. Looks like this irritating quirk is here to stay.

If it's at all possible to do, I think the best method would be to have a user-set ratio for Local to Foreign talents.

A lot of Japanese companies do have gaijin workers under exclusive long-term deals, so stopping that from happening in order to lower the amount of foreign workers being brought in would stop things like the rise of Kenny Omega from happening in the game.

So a ratio would seem to work well. You could set a company at 90:10 or 80:20 in regards to Local:Foreign workers. That way they can still bring people in, but you don't look at Pro Wrestling NOAH a year after starting your game and wonder why it seems to be Ring of Honor, with some WWE cast-offs and whatever Japanese talent hadn't been let go.