SSPW: Sam Strong Pro Wrestling

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Intro: The Dispute[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE] [B][U]December 03, 2005 - TCW Headquarters[/U][/B] At the monthly meeting of TCW management, some interesting things have happened which shook up the company. Here is a brief report of what happened at that meeting: [B][I]First there were the monthly financial reports, talks about the TV rating and all those things. Those reports indicated that there was no grow in ratings, nor in live attendance. Tommy Cornell, beings surprised thinks the company is getting stale at the moment. He thinks that if they continue like this they won’t gain nor lose ground on SWF. He sees these reports as a very bad sign and says there is need for some changes. TCW’s head booker, Sam Strong had a different view on these reports. He believes that the company has grown to such high level that only really great shows can increase their popularity and that not every show can be that damn good. And in a month like November it is normal that ratings are a bit lower as the TCW A Little South Of Sanity, being only 2 hours long, is mainly used as a build-up PPV for the next two months with bigger PPV’s. Not that this month’s PPV was bad either, but it just doesn’t have that little magic sparkle that other the great PPV’s like Psycho Circus and Malice in Wonderland have. Tommy Cornell, not really pleased by Strong’s comments, replied to that saying that Sam Strong is the one to blame then, after all, he is the head booker and it’s his task to keep people want to watch their shows. He says there needs to be made a change in the product they offer. That they need to follow SWF’s tracks to get to the same level as them. He believes there needs to be more entertaining segments on the show which make people laugh, he doesn’t want people to watch wrestling as a real sport, but as a soap with lots of action in it, not the talking type. He says there need to be more wrestlers with funny gimmicks, more talk segments on their shows and new funny storylines. He believes the time of wrestlers having to look strong is over. This is a new era and the crowd defines the product. If the crowd likes SWF more at the moment then that is the way we should follow. Sam Strong, feeling disrespected by they youngster Cornell, states that if he had to book a comedy show like that he’d rather take his leave. Cornell, snobbish and stubborn as he is, replied with “Like we really need you here”. That was Sam Strong’s boiling point, he stood up, left the building, got in his car and drove away.[/I][/B] At this point we have no clue whether Sam Strong will come back to TCW within today and a couple of weeks, as always, we’ll keep you informed as soon as there is more information available. [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Tommy reacts:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][B][U]December 6, 2005 [/U][/B] TCW has the following message on their site regarding Sam Strong: [B][I]By this way, I want to publicly apologize to Sam Strong for some comments I made that weren’t appropriate at that time. I however, will not change my view on what way this company should follow. I want to tell him that the door is still open for him and if he wants to come back, he accepts him with open arms. Nonetheless, if he comes back, he’ll have to book the shows they way I want them to be. The way we discussed at the meeting. Tommy Cornell.[/I][/B] There is still no information about where Sam Strong is or what his future plans are. Stay tuned, more info is expected within the next few days.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][U][B]Interview with Sam Strong[/B][/U][/SIZE] [QUOTE][B][U]December 9, 2005[/U][/B] [B][I]We finally managed to get word from the living legend himself, Sam Strong. Sam, how’s it going?[/I][/B] - Couldn’t be any better. [B][I]Why so?[/I][/B] - I’m enjoying the calmness of being home, not having to travel all the time. And I have found inner peace with myself about leaving TCW. [B][I]So, it’s official? You left TCW?[/I][/B] - That’s right. [B][I]Tommy Cornell has publicly apologized to you and said the door was still open. What do you feel about this?[/I][/B] - I want to tell him that his apologies are accepted, I know Tommy made some comments without thinking about them first, but that’s the way he is. However, I as well didn’t change my point of view regarding TCW. And you may call me stubborn, but I’m just too proud to go back. I would see that as selling my soul. I’m a man of my word, I’m not going to book a comedy soap with here and there a match on the show. If that’s what Cornell wants to do with his company, that’s fine, but it won’t be with me as their booker. [B][I]Will you stay in the world of wrestling? If so, what are your plans for the future?[/I][/B] - Yes I’m going to stay in the wrestling world. And put it in the title of this interview as I have some world exclusive news for you. I’m starting my own promotion. While I’m here I might as well advertise it. It’ll be called Sam Strong Pro Wrestling, I know, not really an original name. But since people know my name all around the world, we’ll get more appeal by putting my name on it. I’m moving back to the town I was born, New York. It’ll be a bit similar with Rip Chord’s Mid Atlantic Wrestling, which is a great promotion by the way. All the old school fans in the Mid Atlantic should check it out, it’s well worth it. By this way, I want to wish him all the luck he needs in continuing in what he’s doing now. [B][I]Have you already talked to some wrestlers about joining your promotion, what kind of a roster will it be.[/I][/B] - I have talked to someone in TCW and he gave me his word that he will follow me. I won’t release his name however, as nothing is certain and I wouldn’t want Tommy Cornell to burry him on his next shows. The non-wrestling positions are already filled however, I have two announcers, NYCW’s Rock Downpour and MAW’s Marv Earnest, then there’s the referee, a legend in the Tri-State area and personal friend of mine, Dewey Libertine. Sheik Mustafa, who has recently been released by USPW, will be a road agent for us. He may wrestle a few matches as well, but not too much, as he’s getting a bit older as well. And about my roster, it will probably consist of some older experienced guys mixed with young talented workers who are making their way into the industry. I also want a bit of a mix of styles. I want big hard hitting brawlers and also cruiserweights. I really love seeing a fast paced cruiserweight match. More than seeing technical guys doing one submission move after another in a slow paced match. [B][I]When do you think you can start and how often will you hold shows?[/I][/B] - My aim is January. And I want to hold 4 shows a month, one in the Tri-State area, one in the Mid Atlantic, one in the South East and one in New England. I hope to get a TV deal pretty soon and the same with a pay-per-view deal. [B][I]We wish you the best of luck with your promotion and hope to attend your shows soon. Anything more you’d like to say to the readers of this interview?[/I][/B] - Like I said before, check out Rip Chord’s Mid Atlantic Wrestling! And be sure to expect seeing my shows soon anywhere near you. Don’t you dare not to visit us then! [B][I]Thank you very much for this interview, this has really answered a lot of questions your fans, including myself, had. And you have given us something to look out for, your own shows![/I][/B] [/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]The first signing:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][U][B]December 15, 2005[/B][/U] Sam Strong Pro Wrestling’s website has come online: [url]www.SSPW.com[/url] On this, they announced the following: [QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1863/zsspwb9go.jpg[/IMG] [U][B][SIZE="4"]Our very first signing![/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] At this time we can officially announce that Peter Valentine, former TCW star and one of Sam Strong’s closest friends in the business has joined our promotion! All you American have definitely heard of him. He was one of the best on TCW’s roster.TCW had even offered him a new, better offer so he wouldn't leave for Sam Strong's promotion, but he refused it. Talk about being loyal to someone. But Peter is not really known from his loyalty or kindness towards people. He's known for being a tough as nails son of a b*tch. [CENTER][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2541/PeterValentine.gif[/IMG] [B]Peter Valentine[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] We expect them to have more announcements about signings online in the next few days. We'll be watching closely![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]Ah, Sam Strong doing his usual modest, self-deprecating job of....putting his own face right in the middle of the company logo. What a man.[/QUOTE] Yup, and with a reason! The guy is a living legend, he's like the Hulk Hogan of the CornellVerse. He won the match that is number one in "The Top 10 Matches Of All Time". So he is the best (most popular) ever.

I don't really like him as a wrestler either, but it fits the story... He has a friendship relationship with Sam Strong so it's the most likely TCW guy to join him. And since there's going to be a new head booker at TCW, (no longer Sam Strong, who pushed Valentine just because of their friendship, not because of Valentine's skills) he has nothing to stay for as the new head booker (being sort of a reject himself, you'll see who it is ;) ) probably won't use him as a main eventer. But I promis, once Strong and Valentine have a dislike relationship, he'll get fired. ;) I can see similarities (sp?) with HHH. He's also getting those many title shots cause he's friends with the boss (and even more with his daughter :p)

[SIZE="5"][U][B]The Schedule:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [QUOTE][B][U]December 24, 2005[/U][/B] SSPW has the following message an their site: [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][U]Schedule announced![/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We are happy to announce that we now have enough wrestlers to start doing weekly shows. We wish to thank DAVE, WEXXV, NYCW, USPW, 4C, CGC and BHOTWG for allowing some of their workers to work for us and helping us out. Our weekly show will be called WrestleZone and has a monthly touring schedule that is follows: [B]Tuesday, Week 1:[/B] Pennsylvania Park – Tri State (Tickets: $21) [B]Tuesday, Week 2:[/B] Delaware Auditorium – Mid Atlantic (Tickets: $11) [B]Tuesday, Week 3:[/B] The Sweat Box – South East (Tickets: $11) [B]Tuesday, Week 4:[/B] The Skid Row Club – New England (Tickets: $11) Be sure to visit us when we’re in your region! It’s going to be well worth it. Our first show, in Pennsylvania Park next week, will be one hell of a debut! [U]The following is scheduled:[/U] - [B]Sheik Mustafa [/B]speaks about being fired at USPW - [B]Sam Strong[/B] speaks and introduces new title. - [B]Cruiserweight three-way match:[/B] Too Hot vs. Geoff Borne vs. “Tri State’s own” American Elemental - [B]Cruiserweight match:[/B] “BHOTWG’s” Silver Shark vs. “DAVE’s” Alex Braun - [B]An Interpromotional four-way match:[/B] DAVE wrestler vs. USPW wrestler vs. NYCW wrestler vs. 4C Wrestler[/QUOTE][/QUOTE] (Finally, I can begin booking.)

- Cruiserweight three-way match: Too Hot vs. [B]Geoff Borne[/B] vs. “Tri State’s own” American Elemental I think Elemental is the better worker but I'm really liking Geoff Borne more and more and I'd like to see some one give him a push. - Cruiserweight match: [B]“BHOTWG’s” Silver Shark[/B] vs. “DAVE’s” Alex Braun I generally like to push Braun but Shark did a lot of good work for me in 2004 and he usually makes an excellent addition to the underwater union with Inky the Squid Boy - An Interpromotional four-way match: DAVE wrestler (Acid or Art Reed) vs. USPW wrestler (I don't really like anyone in USPW but I'll go Captain USA) vs. [B]NYCW wrestler (Steve Flash)[/B] vs. 4C Wrestler (Joey Poison) NYCW might actually be Joey Minnesota if he wasn't already scooped up by some one but either way I pick the NYCW guy to win.

[U][B][SIZE="5"]Results:[/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]WrestleZone[/FONT][/SIZE] [B]January 2, 2006 – Pennsylvania Park, Tri State In front of 1577 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8278/TooHot.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/GeoffBorne.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8675/AmericanElementalB.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Three-way match:[/U] Too Hot vs. Geoff Borne vs. American Elemental[/B] A decent opening match which brought the expected fast paced action. None of the three competitors looked really weak. It was a close match. American Elemental won the match with a roll-up on Too Hot. American Elemental def. Too Hot and Geoff Borne by pinfall in 12:03 with American Elemental pinning Too Hot. [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: C-[/B] [I](was expecting a lot worse as Too Hot and American Elemental have E pop in Tri State and Borne has F... Still wondering how the rating got so high)[/I] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] American Elemental celebrates his first victory of the year in front of his hometown audience. [B]Rating: F[/B] [I](ouch...)[/I] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Sam Strong is in the ring with a microphone in his hand. He gets a standing ovation from the crowd. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [I]“You all know what happened the last couple of weeks. I want to thank Tommy Cornell for making me have to start my own promotion! This is the best thing that could’ve happened to me. Here I’m the boss. I don’t have to listen to a spoiled kid about who’s talented and who’s not. You know, they have already found someone new to book their comedy show. “The Reject” Larry Wood. One of the cheapest, ugliest and least talented, compared to myself that is, in the world. And see what he did at psycho circus, he booked himself in a three vs. three tag team match. He teaming up with Grunt and Ricky Dale Johnson against Tommy Cornell, Chance Fortune and Ice Man C.A. And guess who won? Yup, Larry Wood. You gotta love the man. And he sure knows how to make a world champion look strong. Anyway, I’m not here to bitch about TCW nor to brag about all the successes I’ve had in my long and superior career, not about how many titles I’ve won, how many times I’ve beaten Rip Chord… I’m here to talk about the new titles we have founded and the tourneys that are there to decide who gets them. There is a World Cruiserweight Title and a World Heavyweight Title. The tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship is as follows, there are four opening round matches, so the tournament consists of 8 wrestlers in total. The guy who wins advances to the next round. And so on until there is one winner left, the World Cruiserweight Champion. The tournament for the WHC is different. There will be two 6 man battle royal matches. The last two wrestlers that are in the ring wrestle each other in a singles match with normal rules to determine who goes to the finals.”[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [I](Woah!)[/I] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5417/SilverShark.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6029/AlexBraun.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Silver Shark vs. “The Ice Man”Alex Braun[/B] This match was a lot better than the opening bout. But the crowd wasn't really into it. They were still thrilled by Sam Strong's great interview. Nonetheless the match was good. But it was clear that Alex Braun is in another league than Silver Shark. Braun controlled the match and didn't get too many difficulties. Alex Braun def. Silver Shark in 14:44 by pinfall with a Braun Damage. [B]Winner: Alex Braun Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Silver Shark and Alex Braun shake hands after the match as a sign of mutual respect. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9151/KurtLaramee.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4021/JimForce.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8076/DannyBBling.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/AceYoungblood.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Four-way Match:[/U] DAVE’s Kurt Lamaree vs. USPW’s Jim Force vs. NYCW’s Danny B Bling vs. 4C’s Ace Youngblood[/B] We see Danny B Bling and Kurt Lamaree teaming up a bit in the first part of the match. But after a few minutes it turned into a chaotic slugfest with everybody fighting everybody. Ace Youngblood clearly was the weaker man in this match and he was a little bit off his game so seemed. The end came when Ace Youngblood and Lamaree were fighting on the outside. Danny B Bling was delivering hard pucnhes to Jim Force until it didn't seem to hurt him anymore. He sorta hulked up and did the Full Force on B Bling. He went for the pin and won the match. Lamaree tried to break it, but he was to late. Jim Force def. Danny B Bling, Kurt Lamaree and Ace Youngblood in 16:30 when Jim Force pinned Danny B Bling after a Full Force. [B]Winner: USPW’s Jim Force[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Jim Force is celebrating in the ring while suddenly Arabian music hits and Sheik Mustafa comes out with some kind of scepter. He runs in and knocks Jim Force out with it. He picks up a microphone. [B]Sheik Mustafa:[/B] [I]“What the hell is this USPW guy doing here. Did Jillefski send you here to mock me Jimmy? The guy just fired me without a reason. And then he sends one of his painted clowns to the promotion where I have a leading role? Hah! Well next week, it’s me, the Axis of Evil versus Painted Jimmy here. And if Jillefski wants to send more of his dolls here, I’ll destroy them too. I’m going to show he fired the wrong guy."[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]After the show the following matches were announced for next week in the Mid Atlantic:[/B] - [U]Opening round Match #1 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] Ace Youngblood vs. Mark Smart - [U]Opening round Match #2 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] Alex Braun vs. Geoff Borne - [U]Singles Match:[/U] Jim Force vs. Sheik Mustafa - [U]6-man battle royal #1 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight title:[/U] Chance vs. Danny B Bling vs. Fate vs. Peter Valentine vs. Rick Sanders vs. T-Rex[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Results:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]January 9, 2006 – Delaware Auditorium, Mid Atlantic In front of 516 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/AceYoungblood.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8875/MarkSmart.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Opening round Match #1 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] Ace Youngblood vs. Mark Smart[/B] Ace Youngblood def. Mark Smart in 3:48 by submission with a Youngblood Clutch. [B]Winner: Ace Youngblood Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Geoff Borne comes out for his scheduled match against Alex Braun. Alex Braun comes out, but has a microphone in his hands. [B]Alex Braun:[/B] [I]“Hello Delaware! Are you in for a stunning match with Alex Braun in it? I am too… but it won’t be against Geoff Borne! I didn’t come to Sam Strong’s promotion to be cruiserweight champion. I came here to become World Heavyweight Champion! Let the rookies fight for the cruiserweight title, not me, The Ice Man Alex Braun. I’d tear these guys apart. So Sam, I am asking you to put me in that battle royal next week so I can get what I came for, the World Heavyweight Championship.”[/I] Sam Strong comes out under huge applaud by the audience. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [I]“Let me tell you something Ice Man! I decide who gets in the tournament and who doesn’t. You’re lucky I like you. Next week, in the opening match it’ll be “The Ice Man” Alex Braun versus the Soldiers of Fortune to decide whether or not you’re in the battle royal next week. I need to be sure you’re worthy of that place. That’s why I need you to qualify for it first. I didn’t get all my titles by just asking for them, so you shouldn’t either!”[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Alex Braun leaves the ring, looking partially pleased, partially worried. Sam Strong stays in the ring and tells the announcers that Too Hot is taking his Braun’s place in the opening round match. Too Hot comes out and the match gets underway. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8278/TooHot.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/GeoffBorne.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Opening round Match #2 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] Too Hot vs. Geoff Borne[/B] Geoff Borne def. Too Hot in 5:36 by Pinfall with a Borne Again. [B]Winner: Geoff Borne Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4021/JimForce.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5564/sheikmustafa4co.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Jim Force vs. Sheik Mustafa[/B] Sheik Mustafa started the match with full force. He was really aggressive and Jim Force had no chance to counter fast. At one point he does but Mustafa gets back on the offensive front. Mustafa is smashing Force’s head on the turnbuckle when suddenly Force starts fighting back, this can only mean one thing, he’s setting up for the full force. Mustafa, smart as he is, knows that and hits a low blow. The referee saw it and ding, ding, ding. Jim Force def. Sheik Mustafa in 10:53 by disqualification. [B]Winner: Jim Force by DQ[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the match T-Rex runs to the ring with a chair in his hands. People think he’ll whoop the sheik’s ass, but instead he helps him attacking Jim Force. Force is bleeding heavily and has to be strechered out. Sheik Mustafa returns to the back and T-Rex stays in the ring for the battle royal. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1264/chance7bz.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8076/DannyBBling.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7453/Fate.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2541/PeterValentine.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3153/RickSanders.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3906/TRex.gif[/IMG] [B][U]6-man battle royal #1 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight title:[/U] Chance vs. Danny B Bling vs. Fate vs. Peter Valentine vs. Rick Sanders vs. T-Rex[/B] The beginning of the match was very chaotic. Chance and Fate were teaming up against Rick Sanders and got him eliminated. In the meanwhile Valentine is brawling with Danny B Bling. The Soldiers of Fortune tried to get rid of T-Rex, nut the man eliminated both of them with one hell of a clothesline. Only three men left now. The last man that got thrown out was Danny B Bling. This means Valentine and T-Rex face each other in two weeks in the semi-final. Match Length: 18:47. [B]Last two men in the ring: Peter Valentine and T-Rex[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Both men have a staredown with each other in the ring. In two weeks they’re facing each other in a singles match to decide who goes to the finals. Valentine leaves the ring first with a grin on his face shrugging his shoulders. T-Rex stays in the ring and lets out some primitive shouts to celebrate his victory. [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U][B]Announced for next week:[/B][/U] - Battle Royal qualifying handicap match: [B]The Soldiers of Fortune vs. Alex Braun[/B] - Opening round Match #3 in the cruiserweight title tournament: [B]American Elemental vs. John Greed[/B] - Opening round Match #4 in the cruiserweight title tournament: [B]Silver Shark vs. Spike[/B] - 6-man battle royal #2 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight title: [B]Alex Braun OR Someone else vs. Hell's Bouncer vs. Jim Force vs. Jorge Washington vs. Kurt Lamaree vs. Leroy[/B][/QUOTE]

- Battle Royal qualifying handicap match: The Soldiers of Fortune vs. [B]Alex Braun[/B] Braun is a great competitior - Opening round Match #3 in the cruiserweight title tournament: [B]American Elemental [/B]vs. John Greed I like greed but he should be used to put help train younger guys he's got the psychology but not the actual Aerial Ability - Opening round Match #4 in the cruiserweight title tournament: [B]Silver Shark[/B] vs. Spike Da dun, da dun, da dun, da dun, da dun ,da dun, da da da - 6-man battle royal #2 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight title: [B]Alex Braun[/B] OR Someone else vs. Hell's Bouncer vs. [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Jorge Washington vs. Kurt Lamaree vs. Leroy Laramee sucks and Washington, Leroy and Bouncer aren't ready for the title shot.

[SIZE="5"][U][B]Results:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]January 16, 2006 – The Sweat Box, South East In front of 530 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Sam Strong comes to the ring. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [I]“I need to say one more thing before the qualifying match. Soldiers of Fortune, if you guys win the match you get another chance to win the title and then It’ll be a 7-man battle royal.”[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1264/chance7bz.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7453/Fate.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6029/AlexBraun.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Battle Royal qualifying handicap match:[/U] The Soldiers of Fortune vs. Alex Braun[/B] A great match which told the story perfectly. Braun won the match after he dropkicked Fate of the ring and pinning Chance after hitting his Braun Damage on him. Alex Braun defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 6:36 when Alex Braun defeated Chance by pinfall with a Braun Damage. [B]Winner: Alex Braun Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the match Alex Braun runs away to his locker room to make sure doesn’t receive anymore damage before the battle royal. All in all he isn’t that tired or hurt from the match. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8675/AmericanElementalB.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/341/JohnGreed.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Opening round Match #3 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] American Elemental vs. John Greed[/B] The lack of both workers' popularity showed in this match. The wrestling itself however, was good.American Elemental picks up the victory after hitting the Fifth Element. American Elemental defeated John Greed in 6:53 by pinfall with a Fifth Element. [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Marv Earnest is standing with Jim Force who is still not in good shape after that match with the sheik last week. [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“Jim, you look pretty banged up. We all want to know, are you able to wrestle tonight?” [/I] [B]Jim Force:[/B] “[I]The doctor said that it would be best not to wrestle a match tonight. But I ain’t listening to him! I came here for the gold, I want to become the first ever SSPW World Heavyweight Champion! Whether the doctor likes it or not.”[/I] [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“Are you afraid that Sheik Mustafa will interfere tonight in the battle royal to make sure you’re eliminated?”[/I] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [I]“Probably yes. If he wants to come down there, that’s fine with me. I’d love him to come down. I want to give that Arabian scumbag a good old fashioned beating.”[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5417/SilverShark.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9134/Spike.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Opening round Match #4 in the cruiserweight title tournament:[/U] Silver Shark vs. Spike[/B] In what was a decent match, Silver Shark picks up a not so surprising victory. Silver Shark defeated Spike in 7:52 by submission with a Jaws Of Life. [B]Winner: Silver Shark Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Marv Earnest and Rock Downpour analyze the opening round matches of the cruiserweight tournament and say that the semi finals are Ace Youngblood vs. Geoff Borne and American Elemental vs. Silver Shark. These matches will be held next week. [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6029/AlexBraun.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9753/HellsBouncer.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4021/JimForce.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5651/JorgeWashington.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9151/KurtLaramee.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8731/Leroy.gif[/IMG] [B][U]6-man battle royal #2 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight title:[/U] Alex Braun vs. Hell's Bouncer vs. Jim Force vs. Jorge Washington vs. Kurt Laramee vs. Leroy[/B] There was no real teaming up in this match, every man fought for himself. Alex Braun tried not to get involved. Leroy got eliminated pretty quickly. So did Jorge Washington. Then suddenly Sheik Mustafa's music hits and Jim Force turns around towards the entrance stage. This was enough for Kurt Laramee to throw him out. Braun saw his opportunity as well and dropkicked Laramee out. Alex Braun and Hell's Bouncer defeated Jim Force, Jorge Washington, Kurt Laramee and Leroy in 13:28; the order of elimination was Leroy first, then Jorge Washington, then Jim Force, then Kurt Laramee. [B]Last two men in the ring: Alex Braun and Hell’s Bouncer Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Hell’s Bouncer shows that he has no respect for Alex Braun by picking him up and throwing him over the top rope as well. Braun was too exhausted to fight back. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Announced for next week:[/U][/B] - Singles Match: [B]Jorge Washington vs. Spike[/B] - Semi Final #1 in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ace Youngblood vs. Geoff Borne[/B] - Semi Final #2 in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]American Elemental vs. Silver Shark[/B] - Semi Final #1 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Peter Valentine vs. T-Rex[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Results:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]WrestleZone[/FONT][/SIZE] [B]January 23, 2006 – The Skid Row Club, New England In front of 544 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5651/JorgeWashington.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9134/Spike.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Jorge Washington vs. Spike[/B] A short, but decent opening bout. Spike was lucky that the referee, Dewey Libertine, wasn't paying attention. Spike defeated Washington after hitting him on the head with brass knuckles. Spike defeated Jorge Washington in 4:54 by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B]Winner: Spike[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Sam Strong comes out and shows himself to the crowd. They wouldn’t buy a ticket if they don’t get to see the boss himself. [B]Rating: A*[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] We see Ace Youngblood warming up for his big match against Geoff Borne. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/AceYoungblood.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/GeoffBorne.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Semi Final #1 in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship:[/U] Ace Youngblood vs. Geoff Borne[/B] People expected a bit more from this match. It was a close match with lots of back and forth action. Borne won the match and advances to the finals. Geoff Borne defeated Ace Youngblood in 7:56 by pinfall with a Borne Again. [B]Winner: Geoff Borne Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Marv Earnest is standing with Peter Valentine for an interview. [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“Peter Valentine, tonight you are facing one hell of an opponent in T-Rex. Do you think you can beat him?”[/I] [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] [I]“Don’t you have any better questions to ask? I mean come on… I come from TCW. This guy D-Rix is one I never heard off. I’ve fought the likes of BLZ Bubb and Tommy Cornell. Who has this guy fought?”[/I] [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“It’s T-Rex and he wrestles in USPW. Against Jim Force, Captain America, the Hillbilly’s and other big guys.”[/I] [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] [I]“Look wise guy, I don’t care whether it’s Rex, Mickie Mouse or Whippy The Clown I’m facing. I’m going to be the winner and that’s the bottom line!”[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] His sentence was not even finished when T-Rex showed up behind him. You could see the big difference in size. T-Rex roars and Valentine runs away to a safer place. Ever brave Marv Earnest stays in his place however, but will soon regret that. He gets chokeslammed on the floor. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8675/AmericanElementalB.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5417/SilverShark.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Semi Final #2 in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship:[/U] American Elemental vs. Silver Shark[/B] A great match between two masked cruiserweights. Both men are influenced by the Japanese style. Silver Shark moved away just in time before getting hit by the Fifth Element. American Elemental crashed on the mat and Silver Shark saw the opportunity to lock the Jaws Of Life. Silver Shark defeated American Elemental in 9:59 by submission with a Jaws Of Life. [B]Winner: Silver Shark Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2541/PeterValentine.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3906/TRex.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Semi Final #1 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship:[/U] Peter Valentine vs. T-Rex[/B] There was a big lack of selling in this match and it hurt the quality of it. T-Rex won after hitting a low blow and locking on his submission move. T-Rex defeated Peter Valentine in 15:31 by submission after blatantly cheating. [B]Winner: T-Rex Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the match T-Rex refuses to unlock the Jurassic Crush. The referee tries to stop him but T-Rex is way to strong for him. It ends when T-Rex notices that his prey is unconscious. [B]Rating: B [/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Announced for next week in Tri State:[/U][/B] - Triple Threat Match: [B]Mark Smart vs. Rick Sanders vs. Too Hot[/B] - Singles Match: [B]Danny B Bling vs. Leroy[/B] - Final in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Geoff Borne vs. Silver Shark[/B] - Semi Final #1 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Alex Braun vs. Hell's Bouncer[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]January 2006:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][U][B][SIZE="5"]Monthly Review:[/SIZE][/B][/U] - We have not managed to make a profit in the first month of our existence. We started with $15.000 and are already in the red now ($ -4.970). We don’t expect this to last long as the people who watched our first shows are definitely coming back for more. And they’ll even bring more people. As you could see attendance was increasing in our neighbor areas. We went from 516 people to 544 people in three weeks. - Peter Valentine has said to be very unhappy with the losses he has taken. He reassures us that he’s not going to lose any more matches in February. - Jim Force is still the USPW World Champion and last Tuesday he successfully defended his title against Java. This means that he is no longer injured by the attack from Sheik Mustafa and T-Rex. He challenged Sheik Mustafa and T-Rex for a tag team match somewhere this month. - Geoff “Air” Borne has let know that he finds it an honor to fight against the famous Silver Shark next week for the World Cruiserweight Champion. He has lots of respect for him, but will not lay down in for him in the match. It doesn’t matters whether he wins or loses, he’ll shake his hands after the match. [B]January’s SSPW Top 5:[/B] 1) T-Rex 2) Alex Braun 3) Hell’s Bouncer 4) Jim Force 5) Peter Valentine[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Results:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]February 2, 2006 – The Ministry, Tri State In front of 1000 people (sellout).[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Too Hot is in the ring. He has a mic in his hands. [B]Too Hot:[/B] [I]“Yo, tonight I’m wresslin Rick Sanders and some other geek. Sanders … I don’t like you. I dunno why, but I just don’t like you. You’re one of those guys who think they’re so tough. Newsflash: You aren’t! Once you were seen as the future of wrestling. But now you’re just an old pops who never made it in the big leagues. I’m the future of wrestling. So folks, enjoy looking at me while I’m still here in an indy fed. Oh and Mark Smart, no matter where you go, there’ll always be guys of your kind. Geeks are like bugs you can’t kill, but keep annoying you. You’re one of those bugs.”[/I] Both other men run out and the match gets started. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8875/MarkSmart.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3153/RickSanders.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8278/TooHot.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Triple Threat Match:[/U] Mark Smart vs. Rick Sanders vs. Too Hot[/B] Sanders and Mark Smart started teaming up against Too Hot after that nice speech he gave about them. Too Hot has no chance to come back and gets hit by Sanders’ Ace DDT. Sanders convinces Mark Smart to let him win. Sanders pins Too Hot for the win and Mark Smart is just watching it. The crowd giggles at him. But this decision might not be that bad. Else he’d probably get beaten op anyway by Sanders. Rick Sanders defeated Too Hot and Mark Smart in 6:53 by pinfall by hitting Too Hot with an Ace DDT. [B]Winner: Rick Sanders Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8076/DannyBBling.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8731/Leroy.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Danny B Bling vs. Leroy[/B] A match which was dominated by Danny B Bling. The only moves we saw Leroy hit were some punches in the beginning of the match. B Bling wins with his trademark suplex. Danny B Bling defeated Leroy in 5:37 by pinfall with a Bling Bling Suplex. [B]Winner: Danny B Bling Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Danny B Bling does some kind of victory dance, showing some of his ghetto moves while his theme song “California Love” plays. The Tri-State crowd goes “Booooooo!!!”. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/GeoffBorne.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3396/worldcruiserweightchampion4wd.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5417/SilverShark.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Final in the tournament for the World Cruiserweight Championship:[/U] Geoff Borne vs. Silver Shark[/B] A good cruiserweight match. Silver Shark was slightly stronger than Borne. Borne gave his best shot however. Shark locks his Jaws of Life for the win. Silver Shark defeated Geoff Borne in 11:49 by submission with a Jaws Of Life. Silver Shark wins the SSPW World Cruiserweight title. [B]Winner: Silver Shark, the new SSPW World Cruiserweight Champion. Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] As promised, Geoff Borne goes over to shake Silver Shark’s hand. Both men celebrate in the ring together, Silver Shark with the title above his head. [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6029/AlexBraun.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9753/HellsBouncer.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Semi Final #2 in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship:[/U] Alex Braun vs. Hell's Bouncer[/B] A main-event worthy match. Both men are pretty popular in Tri-State area. Hell’s Bouncer was on the offensive most part of the match. But Braun countered and finally hit his Braun Damage for the win. Alex Braun defeated Hell’s Bouncer in 12:42 by pinfall with a Braun Damage. [B]Winner: Alex Braun[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Alex Braun celebrates his amazing victory. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C+[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Announced for next week in the Mid Atlantic:[/U][/B] - Singles Match: [B]Ace Youngblood vs. American Elemental[/B] - Singles Match: [B]Kurt Laramee vs. Spike[/B] - Tag Team Match: [B]The Soldiers of Fortune vs. Jim Force and a partner of his choice[/B] - Final in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Alex Braun vs. T-Rex[/B][/QUOTE]

- Singles Match: [B]Ace Youngblood[/B] vs. American Elemental [I]I like Elemental better but I see Youngblood taking this match[/I] - Singles Match: [B]Kurt Laramee[/B] vs. Spike [I]I don't like Laramee butSpike isn't quite up to his level yet[/I] - Tag Team Match: The Soldiers of Fortune vs. [B]Jim Force and a partner of his choice[/B] [I]The mystery partner clause goes for this match[/I] - Final in the tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Alex Braun[/B] vs. T-Rex [I]Since Strong wants to focus on in ring product I'd let Braun win[/I]

[SIZE="5"][U][B]Resuts:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]February 9, 2006 – Delaware Auditorium, Mid Atlantic In front of 523 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/AceYoungblood.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8675/AmericanElementalB.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Ace Youngblood vs. American Elemental [/B] A solid opening bout. The match was very open and both men had the opportunity to show their skills. American Elemental won with a Fifth Element. American Elemental defeated Ace Youngblood in 7:50 by pinfall with a Fifth Element. [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Jim Force comes out: [B]Jim Force:[/B] [I]“I made some phone calls last night to see who’s gonna be my partner. And here he is, Rick Sanders!”[/I] Rick Sanders comes out, he and Jim Force do some poses and leave again. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9151/KurtLaramee.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9134/Spike.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Kurt Laramee vs. Spike[/B] Pretty much a squash match. Spike might have hit one or two moves but nothing to write home about... Laramee won after hitting a Switchblade Powerslam. Kurt Laramee defeated Spike in 4:57 by pinfall with a Switchblade Powerslam. [B]Winner: Kurt Laramee Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Marv Earnest is standing with Alex Braun. [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“You have done amazing things here in SSPW Alex, do you think you can defeat that gigantic, monstrous T-Rex?”[/I] [B]Alex Braun:[/B] [I]“Still not convinced of my skills yet Marv? Well, let me tell you this. I never quit, never lay down, and never back down from anything or anyone.”[/I] [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“Ok.”[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7453/Fate.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1264/chance7bz.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4021/JimForce.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3153/RickSanders.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Tag Team Match:[/U] The Soldiers of Fortune vs. Jim Force & Rick Sanders[/B] A good tag team match. The Soldiers of Fortune won after Chance distracted the referee and in the meanwhile Sheik Mustafa nearly choked Rick Sanders with a chain. After the bell rang he attacked Force with it as well. The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Jim Force and Rick Sanders in 11:10 when Chance defeated Rick Sanders by pinfall following interference from Sheik Mustafa. [B]Winners: The Soldiers Of Fortune Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Sheik Mustafa: [I]“Guess what Force, the challenge you laid is on! And the first SSPW World Heavyweight Champion, T-Rex, will be my partner.”[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Marv Earnest is trying to interview T-Rex [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“T-Rex, are you going to squash Alex Braun like every opponent you faced before?”[/I] [B]T-Rex:[/B] [I]“Roooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!”[/I] [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] [I]“I’m going to repeat my question. Are you going to squash Alex Braun like every opponent you faced before?”[/I] [B]T-Rex:[/B] [I]“Roooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!”[/I] [B]Marv Earnest:[/B] “Hey, I asked you a question, you should answer it Godzilla!” And so Marv knows how the much the Jurassic Crush hurts… [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6029/AlexBraun.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5721/worldheavyweight3vr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3906/TRex.gif[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Match:[/U] Alex Braun vs. T-Rex[/B] A great main event match. These two men are definitely worth their paycheck. Alex Braun overcame the odds once again by defeating the biggest and most dangerous man in SSPW. Alex Braun defeated T-Rex in 14:50 by pinfall with a Braun Damage. Alex Braun wins the SSPW World Heavyweight title. [B]Winner: Alex Braun, the new World Heavyweight Champion Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Alex Braun celebrates his title win. He is a worthy champion after the way he had to follow to get it. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C+[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Announced for next week in the South East:[/U][/B] - Singles Match: [B]Leroy vs. Mark Smart[/B] - Singles Match: [B]Geoff Borne vs. Too Hot[/B] - Singles Match: [B]Danny B Bling vs. Jorge Washington[/B] - Triple Threat match for the #1 Contendership: [B]Hell’s Bouncer vs. Peter Valentine vs. T-Rex[/B][/QUOTE]

- Singles Match: [B]Leroy[/B] vs. Mark Smart [I]The East Side Assassin all the way[/I] - Singles Match: [B]Geoff Borne[/B] vs. Too Hot [I]Air Borne in da house[/I] - Singles Match: [B]Danny B Bling[/B] vs. Jorge Washington [I]Blinga, bling, bling[/I] - Triple Threat match for the #1 Contendership: [B]Hell’s Bouncer [/B]vs. Peter Valentine vs. T-Rex [I]I want to see Alex braun vs Hell's Bouncer[/I]

[U][B][SIZE="5"]Results:[/SIZE][/B][/U] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]February 16, 2006 – The Sweat Box, South East In front of 558 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8731/Leroy.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8875/MarkSmart.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Leroy vs. Mark Smart[/B] A pretty bad opening match. These youngsters need more time to grow and need to wrestle better guys so the match quality improves. Leroy won after Too Hot interfered. Leroy defeated Mark Smart in 4:35 by pinfall following interference from Too Hot. [B]Winner: Leroy Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] We see Danny B Bling pimping backstage, doing some dance moves while walking. He accidentally walks against Hell’s Bouncer. Bouncer is not very pleased with this. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1480/GeoffBorne.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8278/TooHot.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Geoff Borne vs. Too Hot[/B] Another bad match. In this match Mark Smart interfered and helped Geoff Borne get the win. Geoff Borne defeated Too Hot in 6:29 by pinfall following interference from Mark Smart. [B]Winner: Geoff Borne Rating: E [/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] [I]“That was some payback for what you did to me in my match.”[/I] [B]Rating: E [/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8076/DannyBBling.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5651/JorgeWashington.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] Danny B Bling vs. Jorge Washington[/B] Finally some good action! B Bling looked real strong and won by pinfall. Danny B Bling defeated Jorge Washington in 7:38 by pinfall with a Bling Bling Suplex. [B]Winner: Danny B Bling Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the match Danny B Bling is going to do his victory dance again, but Hell’s Bouncer interrupts him. [B]Hell’s Bouncer:[/B] [I]“Stop right there ballerina, why are you dancing? I mean, who did you beat? That’s right, a nobody! I haven’t heard about Jorge Washington. At least not the wrestler… Tonight, I’m going to beat guys who everyone know. Peter Valentine and T-Rex. So Blingie, stand aside and watch the big boys play.”[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9753/HellsBouncer.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2541/PeterValentine.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3906/TRex.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Triple Threat match for the #1 Contendership:[/U] Hell’s Bouncer vs. Peter Valentine vs. T-Rex[/B] This match was OK, but people expected it to be better. These powerful hard-hitting guys aren't very well at selling moves. And their Stamina isn't all that high either. Peter Valentine won the by pinning T-Rex. Hell's Bouncer tried to break the pinfall, but Danny B Bling, who was at ringside, stopped him. Peter Valentine defeated Hell's Bouncer and T-Rex in 18:47 when Peter Valentine defeated T-Rex by pinfall with a Heart Breaker. During the match we also had Danny B Bling run in and attack Hell's Bouncer. [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Peter Valentine celebrates his victory. [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C-[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U][B]Announced for next week in New England:[/B][/U] - Singles Match: [B]John Greed vs. Spike[/B] - Tag Team Match: [B]American Elemental & Silver Shark vs. The Soldiers of Fortune[/B] - Singles Hardcore Match: [B]Jim Force vs. Kurt Laramee[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Results:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]WrestleZone[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]February 23, 2006 – The Skid Row Club, New England In front of 561 people.[/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/341/JohnGreed.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9134/Spike.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Match:[/U] John Greed vs. Spike[/B] A match just to give the youngsters some time to show their skills. Spike won. Spike defeated John Greed in 5:10 by pinfall with a Punkslam. [B]Winner: Spike Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Jim Force is standing in the ring. [B]Jim Force:[/B] [I]“Sheik… you have been bullying me long enough! Next week I’m going to make an end to this! It’ll be me and Rick Sanders versus you and that big unskilled monster of yours T-Rex! … Tonight I’m having some kind of a warm up match against Kurt Laramee.”[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8675/AmericanElementalB.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5417/SilverShark.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7453/Fate.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1264/chance7bz.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Tag Team Match:[/U] American Elemental & Silver Shark vs. The Soldiers of Fortune[/B] A decent match. The Soldiers of Fortune dominated most part of the match, but the cruisers were better in the end. Silver Shark and American Elemental defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 16:51 when American Elemental defeated Chance by pinfall with a roll-up. [B]Winners: American Elemental & Silver Shark Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] The Soldiers of Fortune are not pleased by the small package victory that the cruiserweights had. They get real angry and attack them. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Kurt Laramee is in the ring. [B]Kurt Laramee:[/B] [I]“Yo, Force. You saying this is just a warm-up match? Well, lemme show you why they call me tha king of the streets. Lets make this HARDCORE!!!!”[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4021/JimForce.gif[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9151/KurtLaramee.gif[/IMG] [B][U]Singles Hardcore Match:[/U] Jim Force vs. Kurt Laramee[/B] A solid hardcore match. Laramee had to cheat to get the victory. Kurt Laramee defeated Jim Force in 18:02 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. [B]Winner: Kurt Laramee Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Sam Strong comes out. [B]Sam Strong:[/B] [I]“I have huge news I want to tell you! We have managed to get ourselves a TV deal with New York City TV. You can only watch it if you live in the Tri-State area however. The show will air every Thursday from 11:00 PM to 12:00 PM. We’re also going to start doing bimonthly big shows which can only be watched live or by buying the DVD.” [/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [CENTER]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C-[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U][B]Announced for next week in the Tri State area and on TV:[/B][/U] - Singles Match: [B]Mark Smart vs. Too Hot[/B] - #1 Contendership for the Cruiserweight Title Match: [B]American Elemental vs. Geoff Borne[/B] - Tag Team Match: [B]Jim Force & Rick Sanders vs. Sheik Mustafa & T-Rex[/B] - World Heavyweight Championship Match: [B]Alex Braun (C) vs. Peter Valentine[/B][/QUOTE]

I can't believe you let a too bit hack like Spike beat John Greed. I'm shocked, I'm appaled, poor poor Greed. Announced for next week in the Tri State area and on TV: - Singles Match: Mark Smart vs. [B]Too Hot[/B] [I]I had Mark Smart in a fed before and I jsut don't like him[/I] - #1 Contendership for the Cruiserweight Title Match: [B]American Elemental[/B] vs. Geoff Borne [I]Ameircan Elemental seems to be on a role, and I think he's a slightly better worker then Borne anyway. But it shoudl eba good match.[/I] - Tag Team Match: Jim Force & Rick Sanders vs. [B]Sheik Mustafa & T-Rex [/B] [I]The Bad guys need to get a few cheating wins under their belt before the faces make a comeback[/I] - World Heavyweight Championship Match: [B]Alex Braun (C)[/B] vs. Peter Valentine [I]I don't want Braun losing the titles yet[/I]

Mark Smart vs. [B]Too Hot[/B] Unlike his real life counterpart "Too Hot" shouldn't be doing the job in this one. American Elemental vs [B]Geoff Borne[/B] Something tells me that Borne will cheat to win in this one. Jim Force and Rick Sanders vs. [B]Shiek Mustafa and T-Rex[/B] Should be good, but I mark for the Shiek as a wrestler...go bad guys. Alex Braun(c) vs. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] I dunno, I think it'd be better to have the Ice Man chasing the title than holding it.

[B][U][SIZE="5"]February 2006:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]Monthly Review:[/U][/B][/SIZE] - We’re still in the red at the moment. We lost another $6.827 this month. But we expect a profit next month! - We only exist two months and already got ourselves a TV deal. We will have a one hour show every Thursday at 11PM on New York City TV. You can however only watch this when you live in the Tri State area. - We haven’t found a PPV Carrier yet to broadcast our bigger shows. Until we get a contract with one our big shows can only be seen live or by buying the DVD. The first big show will be the last Saturday of March and is called “As The World Turns”. - The first World Heavyweight Champion is known, it’s Alex Braun. This man has yet to lose a match here in SSPW. He has won all 5 matches he competed in. He is facing one tough son of a gun next week at our first televised show, Peter Valentine. Valentine kept his word and didn’t lose a match this month. He only had one however… - The bad blood between Jim Force and Sheik Mustafa is still there. At the first televised show they’re facing each other in a tag match. - We have a new Cruiserweight Champion as well! Silver Shark defeated Geoff Borne to win it. Silver Shark has only lost one match in SSPW and that was his debut match against the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, Alex Braun. But he hasn’t really faced bigger guys since then. A new challenge is coming his way as a new #1 contender for that belt will be announced next week. [B][U]February's Top 5:[/U][/B] 1) Alex Braun 2) Peter Valentine 3) Silver Shark 4) Kurt Laramee 5) Danny B Bling[/QUOTE]

Archived