Best way of doing a gauntlet match

Hey guys, i need some opinions. What is the best way to make a gauntlet match for you ? I can see only two ways.

1 : Make a match for each round. But i'm scared to overuse a worker or have penalties regarding match durations, espicially if some matches gets under the time requirement.

2 : Make a single match with "timed entrances" with elimination and adding the miday addition and late addition to last entrance. But the match could go for to long for some wrestler and will get some penalyties for the ones entering midway.

Is there any other way i can make it work with limiting game penalities ?

I mean, a gauntlet match is literally just a series of singles matches in a row, and in real life those matches do tend to be worse because they go shorter or end abruptly that's just how it is.

Worker overuse really isnt that big a deal, your show isn't going to bomb because somebody went 5 minutes more than maybe most would expect, but that extra exposure will help with their popularity so you could use them more in future

Hey guys, i need some opinions. What is the best way to make a gauntlet match for you ? I can see only two ways.

1 : Make a match for each round. But i'm scared to overuse a worker or have penalties regarding match durations, espicially if some matches gets under the time requirement.

2 : Make a single match with "timed entrances" with elimination and adding the miday addition and late addition to last entrance. But the match could go for to long for some wrestler and will get some penalyties for the ones entering midway.

Is there any other way i can make it work with limiting game penalities ?

Either way would work, but remember, the 'overuse' note is based on time the person is on screen, not how many matches they have. In theory, if you had somebody in _five_ two minute matches, and then had somebody less over in a a single twelve minute match, the latter match would be far worse for you.