~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

I started a new WWF 1985 save and bought out JCP in January 85. I'm running the WWF as 'Titan Sports' with the idea that the WWF & WCW are the 2 governing bodies within the company. I will run both WWF & WCW PPVs and TV Specials as they debut over the coming years. I've created a brand split, but have only assigned announcers, Title belts, Events & TV Shows to either WWF or WCW. Wrestlers can appear on all TV shows and PPVs but WWF Titles can only be defended on WWF Shows, same with WCW, however the WWF Champions can still appear on WCW shows and vice versa (i.e. The Great American Bash will be main evented by WCW World Champion Ric Flair while WWF Champion Hulk Hogan is in a featured non-title match on the undercard). 

Some plans already up in the air, Dusty Rhodes announced he's retiring in July which cuts short his feud with Flair considerably. Also, I was planning on pushing Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams as a top heel team but Gino broke his neck in his TV debut and presumably is done. Unsurprisingly, Ole Anderson lasted 6 weeks in the company before being fired after getting in a fight then trying to turn the locker room against Bobby Heenan. 

Titan Sports: WWF/WCW 1985 - June 1985

WWF World Heavyweight Title: Hulk Hogan 1x
WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Randy Savage 1x
WWF National Heavyweight Title: Junkyard Dog 1x
WWF World Tag Team Titles: The Dream Team (Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake) 1x
WWF National Tag Team Titles: The Killer Bees (Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) 1x
------------
WCW World Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair 5x
WCW United States Heavyweight Title: Paul Orndorff 1x
WCW World Television Title: Tully Blanchard 1x
WCW World Tag Team Titles: The Russians (Nikita Koloff & Krusher Kruschev) 1x
WCW United States Tag Team Titles: The Rock'n'Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) 1x
-------------
WrestleMania Battle Royal Winner: Adrian Adonis

Edited by Shady Tree
  • Like 4

Haven't posted in a while, so here's the rundown. I took over WCW with a new TV deal in May of 2001. I ran the BIg Bang event in May of 2001 and moved forward with Saturday Nitro and Wildside Wrestling (I renamed it Wild Side Wrestling or WSW) as a developmental promotion. In 2003, I bought out WWF (no name change in this alternate reality) and renamed my company (which had become Global Wrestling Entertainment or GWE) as World Wrestling Entertainment. In my head canon, Paul Heyman is my head booker, but I don't like getting notified by my CEO that I can't do something I want to do, so Eric Bischoff is my in-game CEO and head booker. For the most part, I've got things going with real-life wrestlers, although I imported a wrestler from a previous save that ended in early 2001 named Tony Davidson (his name is similar to my real name, which caught my attention), and he's really blown the doors off of everybody, and he's my figurehead. So, I've got WCW titles, WWF titles, and I was a member of the NWA, so I've got those titles as well.

This is from right after Royal Rumble 2005:

Nitro Brand:

WCW World Heavyweight Champion - Tony Davidson

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - John Bradshaw Layfield

WCW Heritage Champion - William Regal

WCW Hardcore Champion - Nick Dinsmore

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - Billy Kidman

WCW World Tag Team Champions - The Menace (Khosrow Daivari and Muhammad Hassan)

WCW Women's Champion - Lita

SmackDown Brand:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - Kevin Nash

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Rhino

WWF Prestige Champion - TAKA

WWF Hardcore Champion - Mr. Anderson

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - El Generico

WWF World Tag TEam Champions - Dark Fate (Aleister Black and Kenny Omega)

WWF Women's Champion - Joanie Wonder (Chyna)

World Wrestling Entertainment/National Wrestling Alliance:

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit (SmackDown)

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon (SmackDown)

WWE North American Heavyweight Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura (SmackDown)

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - Sean O'Haire (Nitro)

NWA Cruiserweight Champion - Prince Devitt (SmackDown)

NWA World Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall; SmackDown)

NWA Women's Champion - Jazz (Nitro)

2005 Royal Rumble Match Winner - Goldberg (Nitro) - he will challenge Tony Davidson for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXI; meanwhile, Nash will defend the WWF title in the first ever Elimination Chamber match at SuperBrawl against Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, John Cena, Triple H, and Hulk Hogan

St.T

• Like 5

Finally into 2033! The CornellVerse is now the ChordVerse. I don't make the rules.

IGGP (thats me) International Champion - Jay Chord

IGGP Tag Team - Greg Gauge and Hollywood Bret Starr

IGGP X Division - Frankie Boy Fernandes

IGGP Continental - TJ Cornell (Tommy Cornell Jr)

IGGP Continental Tag Team - Chris Flynn and Wade Orson

IGGP North American - Masked Jumpman (Random Gen in a basketball mask)

IGGP North American Tag - Miguel Rivera and Carlos Barrera

IGGP Pacific - Hellion

IGGP Mexicano - Anarchist Jr

IGGP European - TJ Cornell

As for the competition:

USPW 2nd but falling, only a B show on TV and Reverie left. Now owned by Jack Bruce. USPW Champion is Primus Allen.

SWF is 3rd but basically tied with USPW and still has TV. Current SWF Champion is Zap Powerson.

NYCW is 6th, ahead of TCW. NYCW is basically a super indy with a champ of Norman Marquadt a random gen.

TCW is 10th and struggling but at least still has tv. TCW champ is (for the first time ever) Mighty Mo.

• Like 2

I'm a little over a year into my TNA 2013 game and I've just run Sacrifice 2014 in late May. These are my champions after that event:

TNA World Heavyweight Champion: James Storm. Storm won the title at Final Resolution 2013 from AJ Styles, but lost it to Sting on the first episode of Impact of 2014. Storm then recaptured the title in February, 2014, at Against All Odds by defeating Sting, and has held it since then. His most recent title defense was at Sacrifice against Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode.

TNA Tag Team Champions: Bad Influence. Won the titles by defeating The Wolves on an episode of Impact in April, 2014, and successfully defended them against The Wolves at Sacrifice.

TNA X-Division Champion: Johnny Impact. Won the title at Lockdown 2014 by defeating Jesse Sorensen, ending a four month title reign for Sorensen. Impact most recently defended the title successfully against Jesse Sorensen at Sacrifice.

TNA Knockouts Champion: Gail Kim. Gail is closing in on a year-long title reign as she won the title at Slammiversary 2013 in a triple threat match against then-Champion Velvet Sky and Tara. In somewhat of a full circle moment, her most recent title defense came at Sacrifice, also in a triple threat match against Velvet Sky and Tara.

• Like 3

So far I'm a year and eight months into a save where I'm actually getting my footing in. Here's my champs as of the start of December

GREATEST OF ALL-TIME PRO (basically the world's title): Shinsuke Nakamura. Just won it from Mike Bailey after winning a contract for a match against the World Champ G-1 style, defending said contract against the likes of Zack Gibson, Daniel Garcia, Sheamus O'Shaunessy and even AJ Styles, thus giving me the last Shinsuke vs. AJ Styles match in existence (and also the best one compared to one they had when AJ left). So far he defended it against Calvin Tankman and Bryan Keith and is set to defend it against Rey Fenix.

GREATEST TAG-TEAM OF ALL-TIME PRO: Violence Is Forever. Currently, they're a part of a faction called Percolate, who currently have their good selves, Kevin Blackwood, Daniel Garcia, Shelton Benjamin (the first Greatest Of All-Time) and Kurt Angle as managers. It's one of my bigger factions and it's a pretty sick group of people. They've defended it against Ace Bey Club, MK Ultra and Otis and Brutus Creed (aka Big Meaty Men 3000) and I'm not sure who I want them to drop it to. I do have Street Profits in, as well as Grizzled Young Veterans, who already held the tag titles when they were in a different factions.

GREATEST WOMAN OF ALL-TIME PRO: Maki Itoh. Was apparently Independant Wrestler Of The Half-Year, so that's pretty cool even if I don't end up getting that for her. She beat VENY for it and has defended it against King Kai(FKA Dakota Kai), Killer Kelly and Trish Adora.

FUTURE CHAMPION: This was the aformentioned World Champion contract, won via battle royale in April and defended every other show until September. So far Shinsuke is the only holder and has successfully cashed in. Next winners in the future probably include Former ATP GOAT Ilja Dragunov who WWE just decided to give up for very dumb reasons.

QUINZELL CLASH: Another title shot, only it's MITB style so it can be cashed in whenever and is not defended. So far the only winner of it has been Mike Bailey who cashed it in on April and won against Ilja Dragunov. Not sure who else to give it to next year, but I'll sort that out once I get there. Also unrelated, but Ilja has defended the title the most, including against both Grizzled Young Veterans in seperate singles matches on the same night, because he's a real creature.

• Like 2

Into February 2024 from a save started in March 22 with AEW;

AEW TBS Champion - Demi Bennett (Rhea Ripley) won the title from Jamie Hayter who had been champion since beating Britt who had cost her the title the previous year.

AEW TNT - Andrade, won the title from Zack Sabre Jr. due to an audible called in the match in December, but then has been suspended for steroids so will be losing it when he returns

AEW Trios - CMFTR, won from Kenny Omega, Adam Page & Nick Jackson when Matt Jackson attacked Adam Page during the match - Page took his place when he got injured at Double or Nothing

AEW World Tag Team - The Young Bucks, won the titles in a 3 way ladder match also involving champions The Briscoe's & The Nemeth Brothers. Have a title defence against Adam Page & Kenny Omega at Revolution.

AEW Women's World - Jade Cargill. Becky Knox had defeated Saraya for the title at All In Wembley, and was due to defend against Jade at Full Gear, but strained her rotator cuff. As a result, Jade won the title via forfeit, but Becky returned in the New Year, and a match was set for Battle of the Belts... Jade then broke her ankle and is out for 3 months. This time Becky has told her not to forfeit it as she doesn't want anyone else taking it. 

AEW World - Cody Rhodes, after MJF beat CM Punk at Full Gear 2022, he went on a huge run, defeating the likes of Ricky Starks, Jon Moxley, Adam Page, Darby, Sammy, Perry (recreated the DON 4 way), Rey Fenix, Pentagon, PAC, BRyan Danielson, Wheeler YUTA, Kenny Omega and then a gauntlet in December, John Cena, Orange Cassidy, Wardlow, Hook, the day his contract expired Tony Khan threw the final roll of the dice, Cody Rhodes returned to AEW, and pinned MJF to take the title from him.

• Like 3

On 6/22/2024 at 12:35 PM, Zero said:

January 85 -  February 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Lana 2x
  • WWF United States Tag Team - Crusher and The Wrath (Random gens) 1x
  • WWF Light Heavyweight - Zach Sabre 2x
  • WWF Television -Gran Guerrero 1x
  • WWF World Tag Team  - Shelton Benjamin and the Rock 1x
  • WWF Intercontinental - Cedric Rougeau 1x
  • WWF World Heavyweight - Bray Wyatt 4x
  • Rumble Winner - Bryan Danielson 1x

*Crusher and Wrath are random generated talent that I put together.  They are regens of Crush and Wrath.  Decided to just go with it

*Danielson won the Rumble.  Danielson was brainwashed by Bray Wyatt to join the Wyatt Family but it is slowly fading.  Plan on having him turn at the Feb PPV and rejoin Claudio C (former tag partner) to become face.  Claudio has been fighting with Wyatt for the World Title, trying to get his friend back.

*Jericho returned as a manager.  He is the new Bobby Heenan.  He manages the following: Lance Storm, Chris Benoit, Lethal Injection (Shota Umino and Sean Waltman), Zach Sabre Jr, and Ravishing Robert Roode

*Benjamin and Rock are known as DOOM.  They were 5x VSE Tag Champions.

WCW

• WCW Cruiserweight - Brian Pillman Jr. 1x
  • WCW World Television - Ricky Starks 2x
  • WCW World Television Tag Team - Farqua Khan and Hakeem Warqur 4x
  • WCW World Tag Team - The Briscoe Brothers 4x
  • WCW United States - Alexander Hammerstone 1x
  • WCW World Heavyweight -Seth Rollins 1x

January 85 -  April 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Solaine Ray (random gen) 1x
  • WWF United States Tag Team -- Leo Tonga and Bodi Peterson (random gen) 2x
  • WWF Intercontinental - Vampiro 1x
  • WWF World Heavyweight - Bryan Danielson 1x

WCW

• WCW Cruiserweight - Hayabua III 1x
  • WCW World Television - Wesley Blake (random gen) 1x
  • WCW World Television Tag Team - Brian Pillman Jr and Saamm Guevera 1x
  • WCW World Tag Team - Roderick Strong and Matt Sydal 1x
  • WCW United States - Matt Riddle 1x
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 2/12/2024 at 5:29 PM, Get_Ready_To_Fly said:

January 1985 - January 1989

Electrifying World Wrestling

EWW Heavyweight: Randy Savage

EWW Continental: Rick Rude (x2)

EWW Tag Team: The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)

EWW Television: Paul Orndorff

EWW Women's: Wendi Ritcher

World Wrestling Federation

WWF Heavyweight: Jerry Lawler (x2)

WWF Intercontinental: Austin Idol

WWF Women's: Sherri Martel (x2)

WWF World Tag Team:  The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (x2)

American Wrestling Association

AWA World Heavyweight: Dusty Rhodes (x3)

AWA International Television: Scott Steiner

AWA World Tag Team: Samoan SWAT Team (Samu & Fatu)

AWA World Women's: Madusa Miceli (x2)

Jim Crockett Promotions

NWA World Heavyweight: Bob Backlund

NWA United States Heavyweight: David Schultz

NWA World Six-Man Tag Team: Johnny Ace & The Sheepherders (Luke Williams & Butch Miller)

NWA World Tag Team: The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Hawk & Road Warrior Animal)

NWA World Television: The Great Kokina

End of Year Awards 1988

Wrestler of the Year: Hulk Hogan

Tag Team of the Year: The British Bulldogs (Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith) (x2)

Young Wrestler of the Year: Akira Hokuto

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Terry Funk (x2)

Female Wrestler of the Year: Dump Matsumoto (x3)

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Terry Funk

Company of The Year: EWW (Electrifying World Wrestling) (x4)

Most Improved Company of the Year: UWA (Universal Wrestling Association)

Match of the Year: Terry Funk def. Genichiro Tenryu at AJPW Decimation Tour

Card of the Year: EWW Games of War

Manager of the Year: Nick Bockwinkel

Announcer of the Year: Gordon Solie (x7)

Colour Commentator of the Year: Jesse Ventura (x4)

Referee of the Year: Ray Ramsey

Power 10 1988

1. Hulk Hogan

2. Terry Funk

3. Ted DiBiase

4. Curt Hennig

5. Roddy Piper

6. Ricky Steamboat

7. Sting

8. Ric Flair

9. Tully Blanchard

10. Randy Savage

Top Ten Companies

1. EWW (Electrifying World Wrestling)

2. AWA (American Wrestling Association)

3. WWF (World Wrestling Federation)

4. JCP (Jim Crockett Promotions)

5. AJPW (All Japan Pro Wrestling)

6. NJPW (New Japan Pro-Wrestling)

7. AJW ( All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling)

8. EMLL (Empresa Mexicana de la Lucha Libre)

9. CWA (Continental Wrestling Association)

10. JPUK (Joint Promotions)

January 1985 - February 1989

Electrifying World Wrestling

EWW Heavyweight: Randy Savage

EWW Continental: Magnum T.A.

EWW Tag Team: Titans of the Ring (Bruno Sammartino & Andre the Giant)

EWW Television: Paul Orndorff

EWW Women's: Wendi Ritcher

World Wrestling Federation

WWF Heavyweight: Jerry Lawler (x2)

WWF Intercontinental: Austin Idol

WWF Women's: Sherri Martel (x2)

WWF World Tag Team:  The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (x2)

WWF Royal Rumble 1989: The Ultimate Warrior

American Wrestling Association

AWA World Heavyweight: Dusty Rhodes (x3)

AWA International Television: Scott Steiner

AWA World Tag Team: Samoan SWAT Team (Samu & Fatu)

AWA World Women's: Madusa Miceli (x2)

Jim Crockett Promotions

NWA World Heavyweight: Bob Backlund

NWA United States Heavyweight: David Schultz

NWA World Six-Man Tag Team: Backwood Brawlers (Hillbilly Jim & Aaron Grundy & Solomon Grundy)

NWA World Tag Team: The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Hawk & Road Warrior Animal)

NWA World Television: The Great Kokina

Notes:

In EWW, several contracts are set to expire this month including those of Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Roddy Piper

In AWA Dustin Rhodes is receiving a significant push and now has a new manager, Arnold Skaaland, who has started calling him "The Golden Boy". Dusty Rhodes is the current head booker and AWA World Heavyweight champion. I'm planning to have him feud with Verne Gagne for control of the company in the next few months.

In WWE the former AWA World Heavyweight Nikita Koloff made his debut at Royal Rumble and lasted until the end, when has been eliminated by the Ultimate Warrior who won the rumble. After the match, Koloff attacked Warrior, and now they are in a feud.

JCP seems to be struggling in terms of prestige and momentum and looks like the most in trouble among the 4 big companies in terms of superstars

Edited by Get_Ready_To_Fly
  • Like 2

On 6/30/2024 at 9:38 PM, St. Templar said:

Haven't posted in a while, so here's the rundown. I took over WCW with a new TV deal in May of 2001. I ran the BIg Bang event in May of 2001 and moved forward with Saturday Nitro and Wildside Wrestling (I renamed it Wild Side Wrestling or WSW) as a developmental promotion. In 2003, I bought out WWF (no name change in this alternate reality) and renamed my company (which had become Global Wrestling Entertainment or GWE) as World Wrestling Entertainment. In my head canon, Paul Heyman is my head booker, but I don't like getting notified by my CEO that I can't do something I want to do, so Eric Bischoff is my in-game CEO and head booker. For the most part, I've got things going with real-life wrestlers, although I imported a wrestler from a previous save that ended in early 2001 named Tony Davidson (his name is similar to my real name, which caught my attention), and he's really blown the doors off of everybody, and he's my figurehead. So, I've got WCW titles, WWF titles, and I was a member of the NWA, so I've got those titles as well.

This is from right after Royal Rumble 2005:

Nitro Brand:

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - John Bradshaw Layfield

WCW Hardcore Champion - Nick Dinsmore

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - Billy Kidman

WCW Women's Champion - Lita

SmackDown Brand:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - Kevin Nash

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Rhino

WWF Hardcore Champion - Mr. Anderson

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - El Generico

WWF World Tag TEam Champions - Dark Fate (Aleister Black and Kenny Omega)

WWF Women's Champion - Joanie Wonder (Chyna)

World Wrestling Entertainment/National Wrestling Alliance:

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit (SmackDown)

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon (SmackDown)

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - Sean O'Haire (Nitro)

NWA World Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall; SmackDown)

2005 Royal Rumble Match Winner - Goldberg (Nitro) - he will challenge Tony Davidson for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXI; meanwhile, Nash will defend the WWF title in the first ever Elimination Chamber match at SuperBrawl against Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, John Cena, Triple H, and Hulk Hogan

St.T

Just ran a rather interesting SuperBrawl on Saturday, Week 4 of February 2005.

It featured a couple of title unifications, women's title matches, and the first ever Elimination Chamber match.

So, going into March 2005, here are my current champions:

Nitro Brand:

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - Nick Dinsmore (in the first of those aforementioned title unifications, Dinsmore had been my WCW Hardcore Champion; he was in a four-way match against Layfield, "Mean Mark" Canterbury, and Kevin Northcutt, with the winner being the new WCW U.S. Champ and the final WCW Hardcore Champ; Dinsmore pinned Canterbury to unify the titles)

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - KENTA (won a ladder amtch at SuperBrawl to win the title from Kidman; he did suffer an injury in the match, so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that yet)

WCW Women's Champion - Nattie Neidhart (Nattie won a triple threat against Lita and Shelly Martinez at SuperBrawl)

SmackDown Brand:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H (won the first Elimination Chamber match by last eliminating John Cena)

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Mr. Anderson (made his return to sneak in a WWF Hardcore title win, then lost the Hardcore title to Pepper Parks on SmackDown; Anderson had to win a qualifier match (against the AAW National Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio, my top developmental champion) to get into a triple threat to unify the WWF Hardcore title into the WWF IC title; Anderson pinned Parks to become the last Hardcore champ and the new IC champ)

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - Ryo Saito (had him beat El Generico in his debut match with help from Minoru Fujita)

WWF World Tag Team Champions - Demolition (Crush and Obliterate; they beat Black and Omega on SmackDown...I'm really just looking for a spark to do something with these titles other than short feuds that lead to title switches; it did give me the excuse to add Eric Young to the combo of Black and Omega, so that they can go up against Crush (Brian Adams), Obliterate (Bryan Clark), and Smash (Barry Darsow) now that Ax (Bill Eadie) has retired and become a manager; I'm thinking about having their feud extend a bit, maybe even to Wrestlemania)

WWF Women's Champion - Becky Knox (beat Joanie Wonder (Chyna) on Saturday Night before SuperBrawl)

WWE/NWA:

2005 Royal Rumble - Goldberg (still working the plan to have him challenge Tony Davidson for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship)

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon

WWE North American Heavyweight Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - Perry Saturn (beat Sting on Nitro in a four-way with James Storm and Sean O'Haire; Storm pinned him in a tag team match at SuperBrawl to set up a new feud)

NWA Cruiserweight Champion - Prince Devitt

NWA World Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

NWA Women's Champion - Jazz

St.T

Edited by St. Templar
  • Like 3

CV97 - April 2000: 

HGC World Heavyweight Champion - Liberty, 2nd reign, 163 days.

HGC International Champion - Monty Walker, 1st reign, 35 days.

HGC Cruiserweight Champion - Golden Fox, 3rd reign, 107 days.

HGC World Tag Team Champions - The Vessey Brothers, 4th reign, 135 days. 

HGC Women's Champion - Catherine Quine, 1st reign, 79 days. 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2024 at 7:09 PM, Zero said:

January 85 -  April 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Solaine Ray (random gen) 1x
  • WWF United States Tag Team -- Leo Tonga and Bodi Peterson (random gen) 2x
  • WWF Intercontinental - Vampiro 1x

WCW

• WCW Cruiserweight - Hayabua III 1x
  • WCW World Television Tag Team - Brian Pillman Jr and Saamm Guevera 1x
  • WCW World Tag Team - Roderick Strong and Matt Sydal 1x

January 85 -  June 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Taryn Terrell 3x
  • WWF United States Tag Team -- Shota Umino and Sean Waltman 2x
  • WWF Television -Chris Benoit 1x
  • WWF World Tag Team  -  The Funhouse (The Fiend (random gen) and Uncle Howdy (Taylor Routnda) 1x
  • WWF Intercontinental - "Ravishing" Robert Roode 3x

WCW

• WCW Cruiserweight - Ultimo Vampiro 1x
  • WCW World Television Tag Team - Tremendous (CJ Connors and Austin Theory)1x 
  • WCW World Tag Team - Fergal Devitt and Damien Priest 1x
  • WCW World Heavyweight -Alexander Hammerstone 1x

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2024 at 8:06 PM, Zero said:

January 85 -  June 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Taryn Terrell 3x
  • WWF World Tag Team  -  The Funhouse (The Fiend (random gen) and Uncle Howdy (Taylor Routnda) 1x

WCW

• WCW World Television Tag Team - Tremendous (CJ Connors and Austin Theory)1x 
  • WCW World Heavyweight -Alexander Hammerstone 1x

January 85 -  July 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Trish Stratus 5x
  • WWF World Tag Team  -  Mega Powers (Tim Zybyzko (random gen) and Cody Randall (random gen) 2x
  • King of the Ring Winner - Cedric Rougeau 1x

WCW

• WCW World Television Tag Team - Brian Pillman Jr. and Sammy Guevera 2x
  • WCW World Heavyweight -Seth Rollins 2x

Wrestle Mania Main Events

Mania 1 - Hulk Hogan defeated Roddy Piper to retain the World Title
Mania 2- Hulk Hogan defeated Jerry Lawler to win the World Title
Mania 3- Hulk Hogan defeated Andre the Giant to win the World Title
Mania 4- Bruiser Brody defeated Hulk Hogan for the World Title
Mania 5- Randy Savage defeated Hulk Hogan for the World Title
Mania 6 - The Ultimate Warrior defeated Randy Savage for the World Title
Mania 7 - Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Randy Savage and Ted Dibiase for the World Title
Mania 8 - Bret Hart defeated Hulk Hogan for the World Title
Mania 9 - Yokozuna defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 10 - Lex Luger defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 11- Owen Hart defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 12 -Shawn Michaels defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 13 - Bret Hart defeated Shawn Michaels for the World Title
Mania 14 - Steve Austin defeated Magnum TA for the World Title
Mania 15- Steve Austin defeated The Rock for the World Title
Mania 16 - The Rock defeated Steve Austin for the World Title
Mania 17 - The Rock defeated Steve Austin for the World Title
Mania 18 - Steve Austin defeated The Rock for the World Title
Mania 19 - Brock Lesnar defeated The Rock for the World Title
Mania 20 - Brock Lesnar defeated Monty Brown to retain the World Title
Mania 21 - John Cena beat The Rock for the World Title
Mania 22- Shawn Michaels beat Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 23 -Kurt Angle beat Brock Lesnar for the World Title
Mania 24- John Cena beat Randy Orton for the World Title
Mania 25 - Randy Orton beat John Cena for the World Title
Mania 26 - AJ Styles beat Kenny Omega for the World Title
Mania 27 - Dolph Ziggler beat Kenny Omega for the World Title
Mania 28 - Randy Orton beat John Cena for the World Title
Mania 29 - Jon Moxley beat Kenny Omega for the World Title
Mania 30 - Bray Wyatt beat Undertaker for the World Title
Mania 31 - Tyson Kidd beat Randy Orton for the World Title
Mania 32 - John Cena beat Randy Orton for the World Title
Mania 33 - Jon Moxley beat John Cena for the World Title
Mania 34 - Bray Wyatt beat Claudio Castagnoli 
Mania 35 - Bryan Danielson beat Bray Wyatt for the World Title

Edited by Zero
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Zero said:

Mania 9 - Yokozuna defeated Bret Hart for the World Title

Mania 10 - Lex Luger defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 11- Owen Hart defeated Bret Hart for the World Title
Mania 12 -Shawn Michaels defeated Bret Hart for the World Title

Damn- Bret had a rough mid 90s in the Main Events 

• Like 1

Returned to my older save to wrap up TEW2020, and just finished booking RAW after WrestleMania 28, my last show before focusing on TEW IX when it comes out. 

WWE January 1985 - April 2012

WWE World Heavyweight
Daniel Bryan (1x), def. CM Punk at WrestleMania 28 

WWE Intercontinental
Cesaro (1x), def. Sheamus at WrestleMania 28

WWE United States
Cody Rhodes (1x), def. The Miz at WrestleMania 28

WWE Television
Zack Ryder (2x), def. Samoa Joe on Monday Night RAW #921

WWE Tag Team
The Show-Offs (Dolph Ziggler & Johnny Curtis) (2x), def. MCMG at Royal Rumble 2012

WWE Women's
AJ Lee (2x), cashed in on Dakota Kai on the RAW after WrestleMania 28

Royal Rumble 2012
Daniel Bryan (1x)

Women's Royal Rumble 2012
Dakota Kai (2x)

WrestleMania 28 Battle Royal
Kevin Owens (1x)

WrestleMania 28 Women's Battle Royal
Amazing Kong (1x)

WrestleMania Main Events (all for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship except 28)

WM1 - Hulk Hogan (c) def. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper to retain
WM2 - Hulk Hogan (c) def. Paul Orndorf
WM3 - Hulk Hogan (c) def. Ric Flair
WM4 - Randy Savage def. Ric Flair (c)
WM5 - Hulk Hogan def. Andre the Giant (c)
WM6 - The Ultimate Warrior def. Hulk Hogan (c)
WM7 - Ricky Steamboat def. Ric Flair (c)
WM8 - Bret Hart def. Randy Savage (c)
WM9 - The Undertaker def. Bret Hart (c)
WM10 - Bret Hart def. Owen Hart (c)
WM11 - Sting (c) def. Andre the Giant
WM12 - Shawn Michaels def. Bret Hart (c)
WM13 - Sting def. Shawn Michaels (c)
WM14 - Mitsuharu Misawa def. Shawn Michaels (c)
WM15 - Owen Hart def. The Rock (c)
WM16 - The Rock def. Triple H (c)
WM17 - Hulk Hogan def. The Rock (c)
WM18 - Triple H def. The Rock (c) & Kurt Angle
WM19 - Eddie Guerrero def. Kurt Angle (c)
WM20 - Triple H (c) def. Chris Benoit
WM21 - John Cena def. Triple H (c)
WM22 - John Cena (c) def. Batista
WM23 - John Cena (c) def. Chris Jericho
WM24 - The Undertaker def. Edge (c)
WM25 - Randy Orton def. AJ Styles (c)
WM26 - John Cena def. Randy Orton (c)
WM27 - CM Punk def. John Cena (c)
WM28 - Night One: Dakota Kai def. Asuka (c), Night Two: John Cena def. The Rock

• Like 2

Started a TNA save in 2006 & heading into February PPV of 2008!

TNA World Heavyweight - Kurt Angle

TNA World Tag Titles - Sting & Shingo Tagkai 

TNA Knockouts - Tara

TNA Knockouts Tag Team - Daffney & Mickie James

TNA International - Rob Van Dam

TNA X-Division - Adam Pearce

2007 Bound For Glory Winner - CM Punk

2007 X-Division Cup winner - Amazing Red

Looking for ideas for a MITB style match for Slammiversery - Have Opportunity Knocks Ladder match so far but open to any ideas

Edited by croakyveseel
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, croakyveseel said:

Started a TNA save in 2006 & heading into February PPV of 2008!

TNA World Heavyweight - Kurt Angle

TNA World Tag Titles - Sting & Shingo Tagkai 

TNA Knockouts - Tara

TNA Knockouts Tag Team - Daffney & Mickie James

TNA International - Rob Van Dam

TNA X-Division - Adam Pearce

2007 Bound For Glory Winner - CM Punk

2007 X-Division Cup winner - Amazing Red

Looking for ideas for a MITB style match for Slammiversery - Have Opportunity Knocks Ladder match so far but open to any ideas

You could just use the King of the Mountain ladder match TNA used to have, after it was originally just a ladder match concept used with the World title the eventually made it into its own title irl. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2024 at 12:02 PM, Shady Tree said:

WWF 1985 - November 2000

WWF Championship: Kurt Angle 1x
WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Chris Benoit 2x
WWF United States Heavyweight Title: Triple H 2x
WWF World Television Title: Eddie Guerrero 3x
WWF Hardcore Title: Mankind 1x
WWF Tag Team Titles: The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff) 1x 

WWF Royal Rumble 2000: The Rock
WWF WrestleMania XVI Battle Royal: Rhyno
WWF King Of The Ring 2000:  Kurt Angle

With TEW IX imminent, I figured I'd take this save to WrestleMania X-Seven, rather than invest in a new save before starting fresh with the new game.

WWF 1985 - January 2001

WWF Championship: Stone Cold Steve Austin 3x
WWF World Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Hollywood Hulk Hogan 1x
WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Owen Hart 2x
WWF United States Heavyweight Title: Taz 2x
WWF World Television Title:  Booker T 3x
WWF World Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio Jr 3x
WWF World Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) 5x 
WWF United States Tag Team Titles: The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) 2x

WWF Royal Rumble 2000: The Rock
WWF WrestleMania XVI Battle Royal: Rhyno
WWF King Of The Ring 2000:  Kurt Angle
WWF World War 3 2000: Sting

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2024 at 1:58 PM, Zero said:

January 85 -  July 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Trish Stratus 5x
  • WWF World Tag Team  -  Mega Powers (Tim Zybyzko (random gen) and Cody Randall (random gen) 2x

WCW

January 85 -  August 2019

WWF

• WWF Women - Sonya Deville 2x
  • WWF World Tag Team  -  The Von Erichs 4x

WCW

• WCW World Television - Niko Bokojeciv 2x
  • WCW World Tag Team - Imperium 1x

Hall of Immortals

Paul Wight
1x Young Wrestler of the Year
2x WCW World Hevyweight Champion
1x WCW Lou Thesz Tournament Winner
1x WWF Gorgeous George Tournament Winner
1x WWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x WWF Mr. Wrestle Mania Winner
1x WWF World Tag Champion
1x WWF Tag Team Classic Winner
1x DSW World Champion
2x ECW World Heavyweight Champion
4x ECW WrestlePalooza Winner
1x UPW World Hevyweight Champion

Edited by Zero
  • Like 6

On 7/20/2024 at 6:19 PM, Zero said:

January 85 -  August 2019

WWF

WCW

• WCW World Television - Niko Bokojeciv 2x
  • WCW World Tag Team - Imperium 1x

January 85 -  September 2019

WWF

• WWF United States Tag Team -- Shota Umino and Sean Waltman 3x
  • WWF World Heavyweight - Chris Masters 1x

WCW

• WCW World Television - Howard Hannigan (random gen) 1x
  • WCW World Tag Team - La Resistance 1x
  • WCW United States - Will Ospreay 3x
  • WCW World Heavyweight -CM Punk 6x

Hall of Immortals

Chavo Guerrero Jr
1x WCW Lethal Lottery Winner
1x WCW United States Champion
1x WCW Television Champion
5x WCW Cruiserweight Champion
3x ECW World Tag Champion
4x ECW X Champion

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 2:03 AM, St. Templar said:

Just ran a rather interesting SuperBrawl on Saturday, Week 4 of February 2005.

It featured a couple of title unifications, women's title matches, and the first ever Elimination Chamber match.

So, going into March 2005, here are my current champions:

Nitro Brand:

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - Nick Dinsmore (in the first of those aforementioned title unifications, Dinsmore had been my WCW Hardcore Champion; he was in a four-way match against Layfield, "Mean Mark" Canterbury, and Kevin Northcutt, with the winner being the new WCW U.S. Champ and the final WCW Hardcore Champ; Dinsmore pinned Canterbury to unify the titles)

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - KENTA (won a ladder amtch at SuperBrawl to win the title from Kidman; he did suffer an injury in the match, so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that yet)

WCW Women's Champion - Nattie Neidhart (Nattie won a triple threat against Lita and Shelly Martinez at SuperBrawl)

SmackDown Brand:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H (won the first Elimination Chamber match by last eliminating John Cena)

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Mr. Anderson (made his return to sneak in a WWF Hardcore title win, then lost the Hardcore title to Pepper Parks on SmackDown; Anderson had to win a qualifier match (against the AAW National Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio, my top developmental champion) to get into a triple threat to unify the WWF Hardcore title into the WWF IC title; Anderson pinned Parks to become the last Hardcore champ and the new IC champ)

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - Ryo Saito (had him beat El Generico in his debut match with help from Minoru Fujita)

WWF World Tag Team Champions - Demolition (Crush and Obliterate; they beat Black and Omega on SmackDown...I'm really just looking for a spark to do something with these titles other than short feuds that lead to title switches; it did give me the excuse to add Eric Young to the combo of Black and Omega, so that they can go up against Crush (Brian Adams), Obliterate (Bryan Clark), and Smash (Barry Darsow) now that Ax (Bill Eadie) has retired and become a manager; I'm thinking about having their feud extend a bit, maybe even to Wrestlemania)

WWF Women's Champion - Becky Knox (beat Joanie Wonder (Chyna) on Saturday Night before SuperBrawl)

WWE/NWA:

2005 Royal Rumble - Goldberg (still working the plan to have him challenge Tony Davidson for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship)

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon

WWE North American Heavyweight Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - Perry Saturn (beat Sting on Nitro in a four-way with James Storm and Sean O'Haire; Storm pinned him in a tag team match at SuperBrawl to set up a new feud)

NWA Cruiserweight Champion - Prince Devitt

NWA World Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

NWA Women's Champion - Jazz

St.T

Still running this one where I started as WCW in May of 2001; now after Wrestlemania XXI in March 2005

Nitro Brand

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - Nick Dinsmore

WCW Heritage Champion - Lance Storm

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - Alex Wright

WCW World Tag Team Champions - Los Guerreros (Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Eddie Guerrero)

WCW Women's Champion - Nattie Neidhart

SmackDown Brand

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Mr. Anderson

WWF Prestige Champion - Mistico

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - Low Ki

WWF World Tag Team Champions - Evolution (Batista and Ric Flair)

WWF Women's Champion - Becky Knox

WWE Universe (in-universe alliance)

2005 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale - Hulk Hogan

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - AJ Styles (Nitro)

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Rhino (SmackDown)

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - "Redd Dogg" Rodney Mack (Nitro)

NWA World Tag Team Champions - D-Generation X (Lance Garrison and Shawn Michaels; Nitro)

St.T

Edited by St. Templar
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, St. Templar said:

Still running this one where I started as WCW in May of 2001; now after Wrestlemania XXI in March 2005

How do you manage everything?  I'm talking stories, titles, etc. with such a massive roster

Posted (edited)

Final TEW 2020 Post  

January 85 -  October 2019

WWF

WCW

*Last game update for TEW 2020.  This was my favorite save.  I started it with the demo.  If anyone has any questions, just shoot me a message.

I haven't played my other saves (1920-1970, 1970-1990, or 1980-2000) since my last updates.  Was really hoping to get to present day with this save.  Try again with the next TEW.  But I'm starting in 1970

Final Plan

• WCW 
    • Pete Dunne versus Walter would have been the focal point off and on for the next six years.
    • Cody Rhodes would have become Mr. WCW with Jean Paul Levesque transitioning to General Manager.
    • Planned on having Jean-Paul take over WCW ownership from Turner/Bischoff.
    • Ricky Starks, Pac, Orange Cassidy, Alpha Academy, La Resistance, Jon Moxley, and Will Ospreay would have been the future.
  • WWF
    • Planned on having Bryan Danielson taking the title off of Chris Masters at Rumble.  Kenny Omega would have won the Rumble.  Danielson vs. Omega at Mania (these two never met in my save minus some tag matches
    • Cedric Rougeau, Bray Wyatt and Wyatt Faily, Jon Grasham, and MJF would have been the future along with Wardlow
Edited by Zero
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 7/24/2024 at 11:53 AM, Zero said:

How do you manage everything?  I'm talking stories, titles, etc. with such a massive roster

Honestly, I just write everything out in Word. It's a chore sometimes, which is why I frequently don't play for two or three weeks at a time, but that is actually the fun part for me. I've currently got a long-term plan to shrink down the number of titles (which started with merging the Hardcore titles into the IC/US titles), and it will end with one world champ, one tag champ, one cruiserweight champ, one women's champ, and the IC and US titles.

Unfortunately, I'm not perfect, so I do look up sometimes and say, "I haven't used Lance Storm in like a month...oh, crap." Then I "reward" him by pushing him up to the Heritage Championship, and I'm going to parlay that into pushing him into the U.S. title picture (spoilers!).

Just to let you know, I nearly just types: I'm like the Tony Stark of TEW." :D :D :D

St.t

On 7/26/2024 at 5:46 PM, Zero said:

Final TEW 2020 Post  

January 85 -  October 2019

WWF

WCW

*Last game update for TEW 2020.  This was my favorite save.  I started it with the demo.  If anyone has any questions, just shoot me a message.

I haven't played my other saves (1920-1970, 1970-1990, or 1980-2000) since my last updates.  Was really hoping to get to present day with this save.  Try again with the next TEW.  But I'm starting in 1970

Final Plan

• WCW 
    • Pete Dunne versus Walter would have been the focal point off and on for the next six years.
    • Cody Rhodes would have become Mr. WCW with Jean Paul Levesque transitioning to General Manager.
    • Planned on having Jean-Paul take over WCW ownership from Turner/Bischoff.
    • Ricky Starks, Pac, Orange Cassidy, Alpha Academy, La Resistance, Jon Moxley, and Will Ospreay would have been the future.
  • WWF
    • Planned on having Bryan Danielson taking the title off of Chris Masters at Rumble.  Kenny Omega would have won the Rumble.  Danielson vs. Omega at Mania (these two never met in my save minus some tag matches
    • Cedric Rougeau, Bray Wyatt and Wyatt Faily, Jon Grasham, and MJF would have been the future along with Wardlow

Your ability to do these long run saves and keep them interesting is so cool and makes this topic one of my favourites to see what you've come up with.

• Like 1