AI Owned Broadcaster

I think I already know the answer but there's no clarification (or really anything) about upgrading broadcasters in the game it appears to me. Considering there is no company that starts with a broadcaster in the game.

Is the AI smart enough to upgrade their own broadcaster when they have the funds and have clearly capped out in how much they can currently grow/profit from the size of their current broadcaster?

If the answer is no: is the AI smart enough to make other broadcasting deals if it knows its owned broadcaster is insufficient?

Appreciate the clarification, and tbh, I think it would be worth adding to the handbook.

I'm fairly sure they don't (started one off for IPW for a watcher game on Small; 2 years later it's still on Small despite them being up to Medium and having $7.5 million in the bank.)

It would REALLY help the game world feel more realistic if they actually changed as in the OP's suggestion here. *crosses fingers for something to be patched in*.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49493" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm fairly sure they don't (started one off for IPW for a watcher game on Small; 2 years later it's still on Small despite them being up to Medium and having $7.5 million in the bank.) <p> </p><p> It would REALLY help the game world feel more realistic if they actually changed as in the OP's suggestion here. *crosses fingers for something to be patched in*.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for checking this Jaded! Could be that broadcasters are so profitable that there wouldn't be a lot/any of companies dying if that was done. </p><p> </p><p> But at least now I know. That's going to suck the worst for RW modders because a lot of companies have streaming services now and none of those companies will be smart enough to grow that service or possibly get a better provider?</p>