Sportsims

Maximus

Guest caraobaby
Certainly not Vapor Ware! Saw your post about SportSims.net. So glad you guys have visited the site! I work for SportSims and I can assure you that we're not vapor ware... we're a real game in development. The game is very cool (although I am a little biased!) and will be live this month. If you haven't already done so, visit the site and sign up with your email address to be notified when the game goes live. I promise... if you're a football fan, love the game and think you can build a dynasty team better than the guys who do, you will LOVE this game. Thanks again for checking us out. Come back and see us!

[QUOTE=caraobaby]Saw your post about SportSims.net. So glad you guys have visited the site! I work for SportSims and I can assure you that we're not vapor ware... we're a real game in development. The game is very cool (although I am a little biased!) and will be live this month. If you haven't already done so, visit the site and sign up with your email address to be notified when the game goes live. I promise... if you're a football fan, love the game and think you can build a dynasty team better than the guys who do, you will LOVE this game. Thanks again for checking us out. Come back and see us![/QUOTE] I sent you a PM. Thanks for posting and getting in tough with me and I look forward to speaking with you. :)

Archived