Started a RWC Save (August DB) and my first ever shot at this. Started in New England and scooped up quite a few talented workers for 30$ a show. Every announcer charges an arm and a leg though.

All-Atlantic Wresting is a go regardless!

https://imgur.com/a/8LinNkY

And my UC, based off my real-life wrestling persona (before I got hurt)

https://imgur.com/a/Gn7OLwS

Who knows how well this young man will do...

Was doing really well but screwed up my finances and went bust after 18 months or so.

New attempt sees me try with NYK as a telenovela-based fed.

I'll upload pictures when I get a chance, but highlights of first couple of years.

First year is based around my user character, Glamorous Gianna, and Suki Flash (daughter of Steve) feuding with Miss Havana and Gallant Sugawara, on excursion from Japan. It should have been Gianna and Lacey Montgomery, who had great chemistry together, but Kaylie Vegas managed to injure Lacey, giving her a semi-severed spinal column, and botched surgery only made it worse.

Got my first 50+ show right at the end of the year, Flash's promo carrying me to a 52, and that and the year-end roll gave me Flavor of the Month and Hot New Catchphrase.

The plan for 2023 was meant to be job out Havana and Sugawara, who were getting increasingly obnoxious backstage, and focus around Gianna, Flash, and the newly-signed Blaze, but Havana kept pulling out better matches than ever expected, while Sinda Sarai - signed to be a jobber for a few cards - won over the fans and absolutely exploded in popularity. October saw Sarai win the NYK Queen of New York title, just a month after Miss Havana had become the inaugural champion in a tournament. The card in which Sarai won got us up to Tiny, but also saw a huge change, as the friendship/rivalry between Flash and Gianna finally exploded. Lacey - now retired from in-ring competition due to the injury - had just returned as Gianna's manager, and Flash's jealousy led to her swearing she'd wipe out Gianna, Lacey, and the other NYK originals.

To do this, she enlisted Jewel Diamond, Talia 'Pharaoh' Neema, and a rotating cast of hypnotized henchwomen, controlled by Talia, as we leaned heavily into the sillier side of telenovelas.

Oh, and tiny roll got me +17 athleticism and +3 toughness.

However, after just two months of this, it was time for a new challenge for Gianna. While - inexplicably - Giant Redwood was seen as a better fit for Zen: Boston than my user character, Warrior Queens 2020 saw her worth, and she headed off to start 2024 in Japan.

A staggeringly unsafe, inexperienced worker, who only speaks English, in a Japanese fed where the fans appear to think that if blood is covering less than half your face, you're not even trying.

What could go wrong?!

(Year end roll gave Hot New Move, btw.)

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to have another go at this to see if it's possible this year with new roll changes. I'm using Northwest Championship Wrestling, predictably based in the North West in the US. I was assigned Dwight Kumas as an owner, running a Classic Sports Entertainment product... or at least I was until Dwight decided to change the product to Family Friendly Pro Wrestling in August. I think this affected my popularity gains throughout 2020 as despite running 25 shows and multiple 50+ rated shows I ended the year on only 5 pop. I managed to turn my first profit in November and ended the year with -9440 in the bank. One of the big jobs for year two will be getting back into the black. I'm keeping things as cheap as possible with $20/$30 workers, no announcers and no travel expenses,

The main players for me in year one were Remmy Skye, Hustle Muvva, The SIlencer and Frantic Ali. Hustle Muvva defeated Frantic Ali in February to become the inaugral NCW Champion, with the two feuding throughout the year. We finished the year with 'Best In The West' where representatives from NCW, IPW, GSW and CZCW all faced off to crown the winner of the 'Best In The West' tournament. Hustle Muvva fought off all comers and walked away with the tournament title to go with his NCW Championship.

For my UC 2020 saw 25 matches with 13 wins, 12 losses, an average rating of 33 and a highest rating of 47 in a match with Remmy Skye. I spent the last few months of the year chemistry hunting for tag partners with young, talented workers, but no luck yet. I plan to continue this heading into 2021. Once I get into the black I will look to bring in a Tag Belt for my UC to win once I have found a partner with good chemistry.

UC Starting Stats:

ej3YeYH.png

Rolls:

Fresh New Indie - Produce an Event Card of 50 - Friday W2 June 

#49 "He's got the whole world in his hands" You've discovered a new found ability to play Mysterious/Occult gimmicks, add "Plays Mysterious/Occult Well" and “High pain threshold” to your attributes

End of Year One Roll

#24 - "The X Factor" You have devoted your holiday season to learning how to present yourself +10 to star quality

My first roll wasn't great, but the X Factor roll should be really useful further down the line. Looking forward to year two.

24. “The X-Factor” You have devoted your holiday season to learning how to present yourself better +10 to Star Quality

Enigma Year One.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did it.

It took A LOT but managed to do it in couple of weeks. My UC is Raymond Mathers, I did this with own company from the ground up and it was a chore to get to big level. But I booked 106 shows, dozens of 99 rated matches and finally made it. Thanks chemistry!

Mod is CVerse 22. I can post more details if someone is interested but now I want to do something else for a while. :D

49892037_100ratingshow.thumb.png.73e5a7e1dc2ba7d2afa75196455aa057.png1981427687_100rating.thumb.png.5e9713e7febc7a0f313b564d309c73d2.png

• Like 2

Year two is in the bag. We almost went out of business, but managed to move back into the black half way through June. We're now making 2k a month running two shows a month, so things are looking good going forwards.

My UC had an improved year in 2021, with a record of 18 wins and 6 losses in 24 matches, with an average rating of 35 and a highest rating of 55. After chemistry hunting for a tag partner for the first half of the year, I finally found 'excellent' chemistry with fellow youngster Rafe Sashay. I've tentatively named them The Elite, but I'd be open to any name suggestions! Plans for next year are to start the year with a feud with NCW Champion Remmy Skye and then a tag team title run in the middle of the year.

Elsewhere in NCW. Hustle Muvva lost the main title to The Silencer in February, who in turn dropped it to Remmy Skye later in the year. Remmy is by far my most consistent performer in the Main Events, with an average rating of over 50 and a number of 60+ rated matches. The NCW Tag Team Titles debuted in July, with Juliet Balconi & Bradford Peverall (Hands Of Stone) becoming the inaugral champions.

Looking ahead to next year, I'm debating on whether to go to weekly shows to speed up the popularity growth. With the product change in year one, I'm still only at 10 pop in the North West at the end of year 2. I should hit Tiny next year, but it would be late in the year on my current two-shows-a-month schedule. 

Year Two Rolls

First Step - Earn a Match Grade of 50 or More With Your Wrestler - Saturday W2 May

22. “Snow To An Eskimo” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +10 to your Selling skill

End of Year Two Roll

23. “Quick Learner” You suddenly have an eureka moment in the ring +10 to Experience Skill

Enigma Y2.JPG

I am going to begin a Road to Glory Challenge Save. I think this will be a lot of fun to finally attempt after all of these years. Question... is this the same thing as the old Heidenreich Challenge? I couldn't find anything about the Heidenreich Challenge.

• Like 1

Ok I am almost a full year into my RTG save. Juce has rolled a 38 so far and is a Marketing Dream. I want to put the title on my user but my stamina is too low to put on matches longer than 6 minutes. Cameron Skye is our 3rd champion winning it off Chuckles The Clown who won it off of an injured B-Boy. Cameron Skye is about to move into a feud with Big Sean Studd. Tag Team Titles have been created and I have a face team but need to figure out who my heel team is going to be. We began turning a profit in month 5 and now have almost $3,000. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had tried a couple of time in 16 and always lost interest over time from playing. Hopefully this time around I can keep up with it. Product will be based off the wrestling company I train with/have had a match with in irl, Impact Pro Wrestling out of Iowa. A very family friendly promotion, with a strong focus on storytelling over big moves. I know I've seen plenty of guides out there that say go for performance over popularity, but I like a challenge and just prefer this style of wrestling in general. Hopefully I stay with it and post updates.

Promotion.png

Wrestler.png

Skills.png

Edited by corndog1993

1st year in the books. Everything has gone pretty well, other than my ref, Erin Lawrence got signed to an exclusive deal with SWF, so I had to go looking for another. I had my first 50 show, and first 50 rated match. Those rolls ended up as a 17 and a 44. My end of year roll was a 22. So the plus 20 to psychology from the roll basically gave me the stats I felt I needed for a title push. Been doing 2 shows a month, other than in June when it is weekly, just to bring some realism into the with summer season county fair shows as the premise. Once bigger, I'll make June my "wrestlemania" month and everything will lead to that. I had just made it into the black at the end of my 2nd show in Dec. so now I'll start fleshing out my roster with some young raw talent to eat up the lower card and to find more chemistry. So far, my best wrestler has been Danielle Sweetheart. She gave a match performance of a 71, I believe at one of the last shows. Heck, all my women carry the company. Would love to start a new file after this one with a woman's RTG. 

1st of year stats.png

First 50 Match (rolled 44 ).png

First 50 show (rolled 17).png

Start of 2nd year.png

• Like 1

Year three is now in the books for NCW. The biggest change this year was that we went to weekly shows. This seems to have done wonders for my UC's Fundamental Skills (+13 in Consistency and +11 in Basics), but my Primary Skills are now lagging behind.

In terms of performance, my UC had 48 matches in 2022, with a record of 42 wins and 6 losses. The average rating improved to 47, with a highest rating of 67. The Enigma won the Tag Titles in March alongside Rafe Sashay for his first taste of Championship gold, holding them for six months before dropping them in September. In November I then found excellent Tag chemistry with Frantic Ali (my best performer) which made up my mind to pull the trigger and have my UC win the main belt on the final show of the year, beating Remmy Skye to end his 19 month and 25 defence title reign. 

NCW managed to hit 'Tiny' in September, which earned me a destiny roll which saw me roll 30:

30. “Casting Call"" You have been cast in a small TV show, next stop Hollywood! +10 points to spend across Charisma and Acting. Also add TV Actor to Misc for your character. If previously your character had ""TV Actor"" add ""Movie Star""

I added the trait "TV Actor" and piled all of the points into Charisma.

For my end of year roll, I rolled a 38 (the screenshot was taken before I applied this roll):

38. “User Character 3:16”. You can’t print t-shirts quickly enough! Add ‘A Marketing Dream’ to you character. Add +10 to your Star Quality

My second Star Quality roll, which should be useful in the long term with my Star Quality now at 95.

I'm still enjoying my time with NCW, but now that I'm running weekly shows it is taking a lot longer to get through the year. I'm thinking if a booking position at a Small company becomes available I might see if I can jump over to speed the process along.

Enigma Y3.JPG

• Like 1

So I've been reading the highlights of others games here wondering what my feds problem is. I'm in November of year 1 ran weekly shows for first 6 months now doing 2 monthly shows. Worst show has been a 39 rating. I've run 11 shows in a row rated over 50, 1 was over 60. 

My current popularity in my home region is 7. I'm 30k in debt and likely to go bankrupt at this rate. Only 1 event per month gives me the "this event gained us popularity in 1 region" note no matter how many more I do it says no popularity gained. I'm doing performance based and have been putting on some quality cards.

Only thing I can think of is economy is 14 and industry is 0. 

I was doing free tickets until a few months ago and trying to trim the fat to stop the bleeding. 

Thoughts? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Another year in the books. Year four for NCW proved to be an interesting one, but more for what was happening in the wider game world than anything I did. We continued with our weekly schedule, which saw another year of good stat growth - particularly in Consistency and Safety, which are now 88 and 89 respectively.

In terms of in ring performace, my User Character had 48 matches with a record of 44 wins and 4 losses. My highest rated match was 67 in a title defence against Remmy Skye in July, while my average rating was 49 (2 points higher than last year). MY UC entered the year with the main belt having won the title on the final show of 2022, it proved to be a successful first reign which lasted until October when the belt was moved on to Juliet Balconi after 8 successful defences.

In terms of the wider game world, the wrestling industry hit a real boom in 2023. I believe the US economy and wrestling industry both started the year in the low twenties, but as we enter 2023 the economy is now at 73 and the wrestling industry is at 69. A side effect of this has been that a number of smaller promotions hit Medium in the middle of the year. CZCW, GSW, IPW and MAW all hit Medium at various points throughout the year, although IPW later dropped back to Small. GSW's rise saw me lose both Frantic Ali (March) and Remmy Skye (July) to exclusive deals).

Another effect of so many "name" promotions was that the average price of workers shot up. MAW in particular seemed to scoop up every free agent going when they grew in size. I had been paying Frantic Ali 100 per appearance and Remmy 80 per appearance, but now everyone outside green rookies wanted 300+ per appearance. 

So rather than replacing my top two guys I rebalanced my roster by turning my UC babyface, leaving myself and Hustle as top faces and Juliet Balconi, Bradford Peverell and The SIlencer as top Heels. I then added a rotating cast of green rookies as jobbers to test for any diamonds in the rough/random tag chemistry. I'm left with an undoubtedly weaker roster, but Im still able to put out shows in the mid-50s to low 60s every week.

We finished the year still at Tiny, but gained 10 points of popularity - starting the year at 19 pop and entering 2023 at 29 pop. The aim for 2023 is to get to 35 pop as quickly as possible to hit Small, and then hope that one of the many Medium promotions becomes available to jump to.

For my end of year roll I got the following:

19. “So, Tell Me About Your Mother…” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +10 to your Psychology skill

A decent roll. Hopefully that will set me up well for the longer matches down the line.

One final question: Almost my entire roster looks to be capped at 42 popularity (including my UC). Does anyone know if this a size cap (i.e Tiny) that will go away once I hit Small, or if it is an exposure cap meaning I need to look at the WrestleWorld deal? I've been avoiding the WrestleWorld deal so far as I would have to drop back to Monthly shows which would slow down my skill development.

Enigma Y4.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I know it's been a while since I've updated this game (I work a lot in the summer so I get no time to play, and this winter I had a job as well until very recently...but I figured I'd finish up my R2G, and I managed to do it in year 7.

Last posted Apr 5. 2022

First thing we do is upgrade our broadcaster once more to bring Mexico, Japan, Europe and the UK up to par. We also have Duane Fry coming into the company in a week so ideally our announce team will now be good enough to help bump us over the edge. I think that's all that's missing at this point to get my 100 rated match.

Putting this in here as well, Will Beaumont from RAW starts out on a handshake deal and turns into an absolute stud. His starting stats are really good as well and he's worth picking up for any of the bigger companies. He's currently #3 in my company tour behind King and KC Glenn, he has 96 charisma, 94 star quality and 90 sex appeal. If you have an entertainment company (Looking at you SWF) he's worth it.

Simming days takes a long time...

Personal issues hurt. Also I forgot I have negative chemistry with Aaron Knight...that'll happen after not playing this save for a year. Looking over my titles, teams and workers, I'm thinking I want to push for Jack Pryde or Zippy Deverell to take the title off of King. Noticed Christian Price isn't being resigned by CWA so I went to take a look. He's in hard decline and I'm just not going to touch that. More interesting one is Mainstream Hernandez. He's a big star in SWF but his contract is up and I'm going to go hard for him to bring him back to Canada.

I tried to do a tag match because personal issues suck and I broke my jaw. Looked at Ernest Youngman's contract again. 1 year, 2 weeks. We'll get him back! I can tell I don't  care about the tag division anymore because the Inner City Express, one of my favourite teams, have held my tag titles 5 times and across those made 2 total  defences...Terrible. Gotta give Generation Z a bit of a better run.

End of January, Aaron Knight just broke his arm, but apparently he's going to keep wrestling...what a trooper. King and Jack Pryde put on a 97 rated match despite the personal issues and the broken jaw so actually not bad at all. I'm in a bidding war for one of the big young stars of SFW...and we got him! Debuting next month is Matty Faith. Jay Chord is coming up soon too and he's a megastar so hopefully we can tempt him. 

Jaw is healthy, 90 overall match with Zippy. Guess Pride will probably be the guy, but if I end up with good chemistry with Faith or Chord who knows. Here comes the Jay Chord bidding war. After our first bid only 2 companies didn't have bids rejected and they're not being seriously considered so looks like we're getting him. Gino Montero and El Hijo Del Neutron got a 5 star match, it was a 99...Getting 100 is stupid hard.

Air Raid Syren died, holy shit. She was super young. Eric Tyler too. Gregory Champan, Highland Warrior, some 18 year old kid in 2021, Larry Vessey in 2022. Pinky Perez in 2021 at 30! Rip Chord in 2025, Runaway Train, Sadaharu Jimbo, Teruki Nakayama in 2001 at 20 and Yoshinaka Toshusai along with a few others that didn't stand out to me.

Jay Chord signs. Apparently he's never held a main event title...that seems very wrong. Aaron Andrews wants to put over Joey Fili. I didn't listen to the warning saying we'd done a matchup too many times and holy crap did I ever get penalized. A 35 main event. Terrible. Can't wait for these personal struggles to go away. Faith debuts against Commander Kawagishi and breaks his jaw...amazing. I think this was my best show in a while at a 91 though.

PWE is second in the world behind USPW. CWA has dropped to 20th. They're behind ACPW (9) and TPW (10 (my child company)). They're also in a lot of debt...I wonder if I can buy them out. Nope not yet, even though they're majorly in debt and have been for 6 months. I'll check back in next month I think.

I'm now ripped and have 100 Star Quality, aww yeah. Also 99 pop in most of the world. Jonathan Faust shatterd his knee in a big battle royal. Pretty sure he hit it getting tossed out by Tommy Cornell. He's going to be out for over a year so that's too bad, probably the end of his in ring career. Jay Chord and Mainstream Hernandez are gaining momentum. Hopefully they'll be white hot soon.

Won the roll lottery on Personal Issues. April it's gone. Also we hit Titanic. That's a roll. Please no more Personal Issues!

36. “Master of wit and repartee”. Your improve training went really well. Add ‘Shoots from the Lip’ to your character. +15 points to spend across Charisma and Microphone. I split it to bring my Charisma to 90 and my Microphone to 89.

Here's the frustrating bit. We get into a match where I put King against KC Glenn where the two of us have great chemistry, we both have great chemistry with our managers, We followed up a 100 rated angle, and we both had 100 in ring performances...and we got a 90. I need to end our storyline and start my one with Jay Chord I think. It's time.

We have an interesting case of Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge coming up in contract soon, could get both brothers if we get lucky. Greg this month so we will start there. Is it bad that I want to buy CWA mostly to make them another feeder company? I could really use one to send people to where they'd be happy until I'm ready for them. Greg Gauge signs, along with a bunch of youngsters for my developmental companies. Een though it doesn't matter at all I'e thrown Gauge, Faith and Chord together as a Legacy type alliance except there's no real Randy Orton role as all three of them are experienced talents.

I've done it. The main event of my April event, PWE Unscripted, Calvin King vs Jay Chord scored 100. I remembered to cool the crowd before their big promo, which hit 100 as well, and then did a spectacle since they both have excellent psychology. With how much trouble I was having I thought this would take longer but without the personal issues and with good enough workers, I managed to finally pull it off...

This seemed a lot harder than TEW 2016, but I know I really enjoyed it. It's a good challenge and a tough one. Sad I didn't do it in under 6 years like last time (especially because the simming gets so painfully slow) but it is what it is! Now time to keep slogging through this save because I want to see if I can get wrestler of the year haha.

100 rated match.png

Final show.png

final stats.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1