Bishōjo Monogatari Puroresu - A Tale of Weeaboo Degeneracy and Lucharesu Excess

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Public Disservice Announcement</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49589" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>OOC:</strong> so, I'm thinking about doing my first Big Event, now that I know what the people under my employ can and can't do, which ones deserve a push, and which ones do not. Do you think this Big Event, provisionally called <strong>Bishōjo Monogatari: Cherry Blossom Festival</strong>, should mark the beginning of a product shift from <strong>Comic Book Lucha Libre</strong> to the very anime-like and very sponsor-friendly <strong>Campy Fun</strong>? The in-game search engine tells me that's what the absolute madmen at <strong>Fighting Opera HUSTLE</strong> were doing in real life, and it looks like none of the Cornellverse's promotions is employing the style (unlike Comic Book Lucha Libre, that's taken by ZEN, and Lucharesu Entertainment, that's taken by at least two other feds) so I'd be a new niche in the market.<p> </p><p> Genius? Madness? What do you think?</p></div></blockquote>