4C:Wrestling Re-Invented

[CENTER][/CENTER][B]The History Of A Dynasty...[/B] [I]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/I] There once was a [B]legend[/B]... A world of turmoil. Unexpected villains. Unsung heroes. A company on the verge of extinction. One man. One destiny. Overcoming all odds, rising through the ashes. Helping to build the company [B]HE[/B] saved. This is a legend... that became reality.

[SIZE="4"][U][B]Prologue...[/B][/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][QUOTE] [B]The world was in shock... [/B] 4C owner Troy Winner had passed away due to a heart problem, that nobody knew he had. He didn't like people to know his weaknesses, or that he even had any. He was a strong man, and built a strong company... but that company was going to be drug through the pits of hell and back. 4C World Heavyweight Champion Joey Poison was in shambles after his close friend Troy Winner had passed, and instead of carrying the company, like Troy would have liked Joey to do... Poison wept tears as he vacated his belt... and left his home for greener pastures in North Of The Border Pro Wrestling. Around this time, was also the time that CZCW had collapsed. Black Eagle showed up at the first 4C event after the passing of Troy Winner, a tribute show put on by the remaining members of 4C, out of respect for Winner. This was supposed to be the last and final 4C show. Ever. But with the arrival of Black Eagle, came the prophecy of a 'Plague' reigning over 4C. A 'Plague' that Troy Winner wouldn't allow, and now, with him out of the picture, WOULD take place. The Main Event of the aptly named 'Winner Takes All' event, was a singles match between Jacob Jett and 'Phenomenal E' Ed Larkins, which tore the house down. Both men gave emotional speeches, talking of their time with Mr. Winner before the match took place. 'Plague' on the other hand, had different plans. He made his way ou during the 14 minute mark of the match, and had a steel chair in hand. Feeling the disrespect, Jett and Larkins put the match on hold, daring Plague to enter the ring, when from behind, Larkins and Jett were attacked. Plague did not come along, and what he had prophecized was to come true. In the ring, defiantly stood Primal Rage, Insane Machine, Snap Dragon, Nevada Nuclear and Frankie Perez. The locker room did not empty. Noone had come to their aid. The fear of God had been instilled within them, but it was a lost cause. 4C Wrestling were to be lost forever... [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER] It was all supposed to be over. Troy Winner was gone. 4C Wrestling would fall into the pits of things that never were, and the world would go on. But fate was smiling upon 4C this unlikely evening. As Phenomenal E, Ed Larkins sat there, pondering the events of 'Winner Takes All' and the ensuing attack on himself and Jacob Jett, he couldn't help but think it wasn't meant to be. [I][B]It's not going to end like this...[/B][/I] Larkins made some calls. He got some people together. He booked a card. A rematch. Ed Larkins vs. Jacob Jett. And he extended a personal invitation. Front row tickets. [I][B]For Plague and his entourage...[/B][/I] Larkins had a grand scheme. Revenge. Vengeance. Payback. All he would receive however, would be[B] humiliation[/B]. [/CENTER]

Archived