Mods by Bostich

So, the game is out and it's time to do proper testing and get releases out. Some may be new to here, so my history doesn't matter and you can skip over it. For those who knew me, worked with me or had mod input from me, prior to my heart attack then you know it all and no need to roll it out here and bore everyone to tears. This is supposed to be fun, a hobby and so let's keep it that way.

Thanks to Adam for releasing another game, thanks to the few who have engaged and chatted with me recently.

My timeline is as follows:

1993 is out as a V1, that's been live during the beta on another site. I'm going to do some long run testing and then release it again with any edits included. From there, I'd hope you'll all play, dissect, rip it apart and give feedback on here. It's also still a mod with no name.

This has been worked on for the past week or so, not even completed editing rosters and titles. I have edited products for each yet to debut promotion and cut down popularity etc for yet to debut workers. Uses the early 1993 build as a base and I've already captured that probably everyone has had the FULL start date slightly wrong. This will begin in September and be called The Coming Storm. That title is a nod to the excellent work by Justin on 1991 and 1992, thanks also to Justin for the recent chat and I wish him all the best going forward.

Others:

I had hoped to continue with my 1985 "Strive to Survive" from 2016, but for some reason permission has been pulled. I don't understand it, but can't really get in to the drama as my ability to cope with stress since my heart attack in December is next to zero. I have completed a V1 though and will test it here and there on the off chance the permission returns. I also had hoped to release 2002 on 2020, again some permission snaffoo there and the same can be said for 1980. What I will say about 1980 is that it's really the only mod I'd expect to be asked for joint permission on. That said, it was a pleasure to work on, I see it as a work of art between myself and Alv. It's also my nod to the UK and European scene at the time, I put more time in to Joint Promotions than for 87 and then 85 for example. So, whomever ends up working on The Big Bang need only give me the appropriate credit. Same with any of my other work anywhere, for anyone. One small aside though, if anyone releases 1985 with the same start date (October) as my 2016 release then credit me, "Blatantly stolen from..." should suffice.

So, getting to the point, there may not be more to come after 1990 and 1993. I hope you'll enjoy them both and give feedback where possible.

This thread has been locked.

The reason for this is that Bostich is a formerly banned user by the name of TsuMirren, who earned a permanent ban for awful past behaviours. By trying to get around their ban they have shown that they have no respect for the rules of the forum. Their posting behaviours have also shown that they have no intention of following the posting rules, whlie clearly being aware of those rules. Within barely 20 posts they have also been reported by the community several times for abrasive behaviour, while also having recently been banned by another TEW community for similar behaviour. This shows that they have also made no attempts to change their behaviours that got them banned in the first place.

Hopefully they find a community where they can fit in and have fun, but GDS will not be that community for all the reasons outlined above.