Lordi pic

If anyone wants a kyky pic of Eurovision winner Lordi, leave your e-mail here or in a PM as I can only e-mail them. For those in America who haven't got a clue, or if you didn't watch Eurovision, Lordi are a Finnish heavy metal group who wear demon masks etc. and would look great with a demon or monster gimmick on the game.

THEY might not be wrestlers, but take a wrestler, call them Lordi, or Mr. Lordi, whatever, give them a demon gimmick and there's a great wrestler, bit like what WCW did for Dale Torborg (I wouldn't have heard of him if it wasn't for the Gene Simmons gimmick)

Lordi totally OWNED last night. How wouldve thunked that a death metal group wouldve trashed everyone in the voting? They had 292 points, beating the 2nd place by 54 or so.... I so wish I put a bet on them winning, I was gonna but decided against it as didnt believe they would win even though I so wanted them to

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/MrLordi-jfx-01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/MrLordi-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG] Just done them now if people are desperate.... I dunno what pics mateys done so sorry if its the same I *may* have the rest of the band sometime... tho it may take a day as the file size on the pics is quite big.. 6.5mb for a picture :eek:

I can't upload them personally, my internet's screwed, so if anyone I sent the pic to wants to upload it then it would be very helpful. Joose, it's a different pic I've done so don't worry about that. I'm also planning to start the rest of the group tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

[QUOTE=joose2001]Is it the pics from their press & media pack? As thats the ones Im doing it from.... their really good quality pics and quite big sized pics.... bigger than 1024 X 768[/QUOTE] The pic I worked from was one of Mr. Lordi sitting on a throne. Haven't found pics for the other ones yet but I'll have a look now.

I love the Lordi and Amen ones. Great job. Awa looks like a good manager, so I'm thinking of some cool tag teams right now. Just need to find the right guys to play 'em. :) EDIT: Playing the 1993 Scenario and Paul Wight looks perfectly like Lordi(The picture of him in the scenario + Lordi = Perfect match. Thanks, rlobb.

Archived