Bunch of Questions

1) Can you set a home Arena after creating the promotion, cant seem to find anywhere

2) Do Child Companies not hire anyone anymore? I set one up and sent some of my younger people there but usually they would fill up on there own?

3)Also with Child Companies sort of, how do you sign people for developmental deals where they will automatically go to child company?

4) Asked before but Auto Booker seems completely broken to me, 10 months in and it either populates the same matches every week or lately it has not been coming close to filling in whole show, I may get 5 matches/angels for 55 minutes of a 2 hour show, I have plenty of worker and fatigue says None next to them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49623" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know about the others but the answer to 3 is no, you now sign people and send them away as part of the new contract system. There are no "developmental" contracts so to speak</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ahhh just saw that if you dont complete all signings and go in one by one you can send directly to child, so thats a little better than going through roster and sending from there</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gildah" data-cite="Gildah" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49623" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1) Can you set a home Arena after creating the promotion, cant seem to find anywhere <strong>Do not know the answer</strong><p> </p><p> 2) Do Child Companies not hire anyone anymore? I set one up and sent some of my younger people there but usually they would fill up on there own? <strong>If you own the company then no, it is up to you to staff. There is a company relationship that allows you to send developmental workers to a company outside of your ownership and they will of course hire to ensure a full roster on their own.</strong></p><p> </p><p> 3)Also with Child Companies sort of, how do you sign people for developmental deals where they will automatically go to child company?<strong>This has changes....you can select for workers to go to developmental at the bottom of the screen when you are completing their contract negotiations via the decisions screen</strong></p><p> </p><p> 4) Asked before but Auto Booker seems completely broken to me, 10 months in and it either populates the same matches every week or lately it has not been coming close to filling in whole show, I may get 5 matches/angels for 55 minutes of a 2 hour show, I have plenty of worker and fatigue says None next to them.<strong>Been working on my own mod and rarely used the auto-booker when I play anyway, so I don't have a good answer for this one.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> See <strong>bold</strong> items above.</p>

<p>1) Can you set a home Arena after creating the promotion, cant seem to find anywhere</p><p> </p><p>

dont know if it will let u set it after u make it but it will let u change it every 5 years just go to the office screen then business managemet then company info it lets u change your location by relocate button</p>