World Wrestling Federation 2000: With Attitude

[I]WWF was going Strong as WCW was on their peak down... The WWF had a new era DX was their main drawer and followed with superstars such like [B]The Rock Kane The Undertaker Chris Jericho Triple H The Big Show [/B] And many more. WWF had great all rounder and very nice upper mid card status and main Event. Good mid card status to but, the main thing in the wwf was their lack of smaller workers. In this time, the smaller workers was nearly on known by the WWF fans. WCW was in a peak period behind the scenes. Lack of storylines left some go to ECW and some to WWF. They brought in Vince Russo and replaced Eric B. The fans were getting in to the “Attitude era” in the wwf. The problem wasn’t financial. It was the size of the roster. WCW had to many people without storylines. But WCW superstars was on their way to quit the company as they were not willing to just sit around for one more year with out any stories at all. Their main drawers were [B]Sting Hulk Hogan Bret Hart Goldberg Booker T [/B] And [B]Scott Steiner. [/B] WCW also had great Cruiserweights despite from the WWF who nearly had nobody in their so called lightweight division. WCW was their lack of younger drawers. WCW had big names but they were not in their so called glory days. Names like Hulk Hogan, Sting Bret Hart was on their last vers. But some good talent WCW had. Cruiserweights was hugs. No good tag division at all! That sucked…But WCW still got a hugs face base as well as WWF WWF Will be in the 2000 and how will it go? Will WWF be the biggest promotion or will they be number two? Hopefully I will take them in to WWF glory days again…[/I]

[I]WWF Armageddon was just finished. It felt unbelivible that the next PPV I will decide who wins. Who will lose, who turns and who will capture the belts, this was hugs! And my reign as Head Booker was ahead me. Here were the results from Armageddon [/I] [B]TAG TEAM BATTLE ROYAL: [/B] The Acolytes (Farooq & Bradshaw) won.. Participants: The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz, The Holly Cousins.. Participants: Edge & Christian, Too Hot (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor).. Participants: Mark Henry & The Godfather, The Mean Street Posse (Rodney & Pete Gas).. [I]In my mind the best match of the night. I love the good Tag Teams in the WWF. This will I develop and make it great![/I] [B]Kurt Angle defeated "The Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman.. [/B] [I]This was a nice opening battle I thought. Kurt Angle seemed very green and his days are ahead of him.[/I] [B]4-WAY EVENING GOWN POOL MATCH: [/B] Miss Kitty defeated Ivory and B.B. and Jacqueline to win the title! May Young & The Fabulous Moolah were guest referees for the match.. [I]After The Kat won the match, she pulled her top off and exposed her breasts to the audience! What can I say? WWF With Attitude! [/I] [B]The Holly Cousins (Hardcore & Crash) defeated Viscera & Rikishi[/B] [I]A good work from the Holly’s. Defeating Viscera who’s hard to work with I’ve hear backstage and big Rikishi. Okay but nothing more.[/I] [B] EUROPEAN TITLE 3-WAY:[/B] Val Venis defeated The British Bulldog and D-Lo Brown to win the title! [I]I thought making Val Venis the champ was absolutely the right thing. I mean the girls was going wild when Val was in the house. Good crowd reaction… Right thing to do[/I] [B]STEEL CAGE MATCH:[/B] Kane defeated X-Pac.. [I]I thing this match must have been the best X-Pac every competed in. Kane is doing well and the crowd is mixed to the big red monster as Kane took out his brother, The Undertaker[/I] [B]IC TITLE MATCH:[/B] Chris Jericho draw with Chyna [I]The best Chris Jericho could do with this match. Jericho is as well as Kurt Looking really green! [/I] [B]TAG TITLE MATCH:[/B] The Rock & Mankind defeated The New Age Outlaws by DQ, NAO to retain.. [I]Much of a comedy match with a lot of “working the crowd”. The Rock is very good and Mankind works well with him. New Age Outlaws…What should I say? Great attitude [/I] [B] WWF TITLE MATCH:[/B] The Big Show defeated The Big Bossman.. [I]Big Show is having his prime I think. He works very well. But the fans seems to be a little bored of him…Bossman did a good job[/I] [B]MAIN EVENT: [/B] Triple H defeated Vince McMahon in a match that lasted almost 30:00 [I]Triple H is going from Great to Excellent! This man is very good. Vince McMahon…best to be quiet[/I] Overall a very nice show. The crowd was hot and that what matters!

Here's the roster now on. Negations are under full ways. I will writte news later... [I]Al Snow B.B. Big Bossman:mad: - WWF Hardcore Champion Big Show:) - WWF World Champion Billy Gunn:mad: - WWF Tag Team Champion Bradshaw:) British Bulldog :confused: Bubba Ray Dudley :mad: Chris Jericho:) - WWF Intercontinental Christian:mad: Chyna:) Crash Holly:mad: - WWF Lightweight Champion Debra:mad: D'Lo Brown:mad: D-Von Dudley:mad: Edge:mad: Essa Rios:) Faarooq:) Fabulous Moolah:) Gangrel :mad: Godfather :mad: Grand Masta Sexay :) Hardcore Holly:mad: Harvey Wippleman:mad: Headbanger Mosh:mad: Headbanger Thrasher:mad: Ivory:) Jacqueline:mad: Jeff Hardy:) Joey Abs:mad: Kane:confused: Kurt Angle:mad: Lita:) Luna Vachon:) Mae Young:) Mark Henry:mad: Matt Hardy:) Mick Foley:) Naked Mideon:mad: Paul Bearer:mad: Pete Gas:mad: Prince Albert:mad: Rikishi :) Road Dogg:mad: - WWF Tag Team Champion Rodney:mad: Scotty 2 Hotty:) Shane McMahon:mad: Shawn Michaels - Injured Sho Funaki:) Stephanie McMahon:mad: Steve Blackman:) Stevie Richards:mad: TAKA Michinoku:) Tazz:confused: Terri:) Test:) The Kat:) - WWF Women’s Champion The Rock:cool: Tori:) Triple H:mad: Val Venis:) - WWF European Champion Vince McMahon :mad: Viscera:mad: X-Pac:mad: Undertaker - Injured [/I]

Please for the love of god check your spelling before you post as it's hard to take it seriously when you put Bert Hart and keep talking about how this is Hugs! Also his name was not Vince Russell it was Vince Russo. One last thing. where did you find a 2000 scenario. I must know.

[B][COLOR="Red"]WWF RAW preview for, January 3rd, 2000[/COLOR][/B] On the last RAW for 1999, we saw the current WWF World champion defend his title against Triple H. This week, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have ordered The Big Show to face Triple H once again, only this time in a Lumberjack match. Will The Big Show walk out champion again, or are the odds to much for the monster to cover come? With the Royal Rumble just around the corner, the WWF Tag Team Champions, the New Age Outlaws need challengers, Who will step up to the champions? In other tag team action, The Dudley Boys will take on the team of Scott Too Hotty and Grand Master Sexy. And in Armageddon rematch, Steve Blackman goes against Kurt Angle. Plus with The Rock, Kane, Chris Jericho, and more in the house - the first RAW of 2000 will be an unforgettable one! [B][COLOR="red"]Confirmed Card[/COLOR][/B] The Dudley Boys [B][COLOR="red"]vs[/COLOR][/B] Too Cool Stevie Blackman [B][COLOR="red"]vs[/COLOR][/B] Kurt Angle The Big Show [B][COLOR="red"]vs[/COLOR][/B] No1 Contender Be here!

[IMG]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/rawfire.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times New Roman"]So it was time for my first WWF RAW. And god knows that I was acceded…’ All the bookings were made, The Crowd were pumped up as Charles Wright (The Godfather) walks past me. Helo, Mr. Wright said. Helo how are you Charles? I’m fine thank you … Good luck out their and go and give the fans something they’ll remember when they walk home. Charles smiled as he got through the curtain. 10 min later, The Godfather came back in. He got the crowd pumped up in a dark match against Taka Michinoku. Now the show was about to kick off! [b][color=red]Show: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW Date: 01/03/00 Place: American Airline Arena in Miami[/color][/b] [b] [color=red]The Rock is back!! [/color][/b]The Rock’s music hit and the fans go crazy in the airlines arena. The Rock has a big smile on his face as he picks up a mic and the fans starts cheering “Rocky, Rocky, Rocky”. The Rock talk about his nice family and introduced them for the millions and millions of his fans. The Rock then starts talk about the Mick Foley issue, saying that he was quite upset about the way Mick’s career ended. “All respect to Mick Foley the rock says that he wants to face triple H and The Rock wants to face him…tonight!” and the fans cheered “Rocky, Rocky, Rocky” again and again and again. Rock started talk about the McMahon Helmsley era and said that they were the biggest pieces of monkey crap! The Rock has ever seen. Suddenly the DX appeared with Hunter and Stephanie in the front. Triple H stood tall on the entrance ramp with his DX and took on a heavy boos! Triple H said that he wanted to beat The Rock’s ass, but that he couldn’t because he instead would fight the Big Show for the world wrestling federation championship. But as the rock wants to fight, Triple H said that he would be in the first your fired handicap match against three men – X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. Triple H said that he would like a warm up for his match later tonight… Then suddenly walk down the ramp towards the ring. They surrounded the ring as the crowd got behind The Rock. X-Pac was the first man to slide in and went for a clothesline but the rock ducked it and hammered right hands, Road Dogg was next and came in to rock with stiff punches as he tossed the rock into the ropes but rock countered and gave him a Spinebuster. Billy Gunn runs and kicks rock in the gut setting him up for the Fame Ass, but rock moves and hammers right hand then throws him over the rope. Triple H slides slowly in and stares down with The Rock… They were ready to go as HHH took of his shirt and started to trash talk. bOOM! The fight was on. Rock with a punch then HHH, then rock, and HHH as the rock took control and hammered HHH into the corner with right hands. But Stephanie McMahon came with a low blow to the rock from behind as the DX started their beat down. Segment Rating: 4/5 [b][color=red]Dudley Boyz vs Too Cool [/color] [/b] In tag competition, the Dudley Boyz took on Too Cool as Christian & Edge and Rikishi watched. The action was fast-paced, particularly when Too Cool had the advantage. However, when the Edge & Christian attacked Rikishi on the outside before being chased away by the Acolytes, the Dudley’s gained the upper hand, D-Von with Scotty in the ring punching Scotty in the corner before throwing him into the opposite side and charged with a stiff clothesline. D-Von worked with Scotty for a while and hade some nice moves. D-Von tagged Bubba as Bubba went up the turnbuckle. D-Von picked Scotty on his shoulders as Bubba game down with a clothesline! No, he missed. Scotty ducked and rolled down in a sunsetflip, 1…2…½ near fall. D-Von quickly cut him off with a reverse elbow. D-Von has Scotty as Bubba comes running but Scotty moves! And Bubba accidentally hit D-Von. Scotty ran and tagged in Grand Master sexy! Master hammers punches to Bubba then sends him into the ropes and nice hip toss! Master with a rolling shoulder block on D-Von. Then a Double super kick by Scotty & Master on Bubba. D-Von stand on the apron and Scotty goes and springboard dropkicks D-Von to the outside. Grand Master goes up the turnbuckle and signals for the leg drop…bOOM!!1……2……? Bubba pulls the referee out. Scotty Jumps over the ring ropes to the outside but Bubba moves and Scotty lands on his feet but suddenly D-Von smashed his brains in with a steel chair causing the DQ. D-Von slides in as Grand Master is working with Bubba in the corner. Master turns and gets lay out by D-Von with his Chair. The Dudley Boyz stood tall in the ring as their was some “ECW, ECW, ECW” chants in the ring. Match Rating: 5.5/10 [b][color=red]DX Lockeroom[/color] [/b] All Dx members are sitting in their locker room and talking trash about how they kicked The Rocks ass, Suddenly X-Pac mentions Kurt Angle. Triple said that his tired of Kurt Angle running around talking about his little winning streak. Angle nearly couldn’t finished Blackman. How many times has he been the WWF Champion? Triple H said and Dx started to laugh. Blackman won’t get Kurt Angle, but it’s no one who says that he couldn’t do some thing in Kurt match. Triple H said that tonight, “Kurt Angle” will face up with Kane! But that psycho Steve Blackman is disallowed from smashing Kane with his Kendo stick. Segment rating: 2.5/5 [b][color=red]Kurt Angle vs Kane[/color] [/b] Angle was out first and explained to the crowd that Kane has only one “I” – intensity, but that Kurt has all three “I’s,” thereby giving the Olympian the advantage. The fire smashed off and Kane walked out to a hot crowd reaction! Kurt Angle started to run away from Kane as he didn’t want to fight at all. Both man was on the outside as Kurt Angle felt when he run and Kane grabbed his and tossed him into the Steel Steps, bOOM! Kane picks Angle up and drives him into the announce table. Kane back inside the ring with Kurt Angle and Angle hasn’t had any offense of Kane. Kane tosses Kurt into the ropes and hits a Bit Boot! Kane signals for the Chokeslam here it comes… No, Kurt Angle falls backward when he saw Kane and got to the outside. When he turned he saw Stevie Blackman with a Kendo stick and Blackman smashed it as hard as it broke on the middle, handing the match to Kurt via disqualification. Blackman picked up Kurt and rolled him into the ring. Kane picked him up and slammed the Chokeslam! Steve Blackman smiled as he went up the ramp as we got to break… Match Rating: 4.5/10 (Not a “match” actually) [b][color=red]Who’s the champ Intercontinental?[/color] [/b] Stephanie headed to the ring with three referees and the Intercontinental Title in hand. She was to answer the question of which the real IC champ is. Steph called both Chyna and Chris Jericho to the ring. Chyna came out to a Okay reaction as Chris Jericho’s reaction was hugs! Stephanie ruled that both superstars are the IC Champion. Only one could defend the belt at a time, but if one of them lost, then both would lose the title. And this brought out the Hollys, as Hardcore Holly had a mic in his hand he demanded a title match against Chyna. Stephanie said that was Okay and the Match was next! Segment Rating: 3/5 [b][color=red]Hardcore Holly w/ Crash Holly vs Chyna w/ Chris Jericho[/color][/b] Jericho sat at ringside, shouting encouragement to Chyna. Holly starts with boots to the midsection, a whip , and a back elbow. Clothesline by Holly but then Chyna hits a spinning heel kick! Chyna beats Holly into the corner. Chyna continues to hit Holly and then picks him up and goes for a superplex!! 1……2……½ Hardcore goes quickly back up and cuts Chyna off with a dropkick. Holly rolls Chyna to the outside. Hardcore asks Crash to pick u a weapon and his here. Crash find a baseball path and smashed it toward Chyna’s groin, but Chyna moves and Crash hits Holly! Holly goes down big time. Jericho hit a inziguri to Crash Holly who falls over the security wall. Chyna rolls Holly inside and kicks him in the gut…Pedigree! 1…2…3 Match Rating: 5/10 [b][color=red]Backstage “24/7”[/color][/b] The DX/era is in their locker room, whit out X-Pac. X-Pac comes in and says – That lunatic Al Snow was begging to get a shot at the WWF Hardcore title… we give it to him? X-Pac said. Let that moron get was he wants Billy answered. Hardcore title should be very hard to hold! No one should feel save of being the hardcore champion. Suddenly it became quiet. HHH smiled and said, that’s why I love you Billy. As now on, the Hardcore title should be 24/7. What does that mean? Road Dogg said. That the title could chance hand any time as long as you just have a referee to count the 1-2-3. It culd be in the shower, Locker room, outside I don’t know. Just as long as you have the ref. Haha and the members started to laugh as the match was next! Segment Rating: 3/5 [b][color=red]Al Snow vs Big Bossman[/color] [/b] Big Bossman was shown backstage talking to him self on the way to the ring about that “stupid” 24/7 rule. As Bossman opens a door, Al Snow ran up and started to throw kicks and punches to Bossman. Al throws picks up Bossman on a mini van and started to run. The garage door opens and the fight goes outside across the road on the sidewalk. Bossman and Snow with the momentum shifting as they make their way to an outside cafe shop. Bossman hits Snow with one of the tables. Bossman taunts Al Snow and picks him up. Bossman drags Snow and throws him through the glass window! What the hell!? The fans was crazy and chanted “Holly s**t!, Holly s**t!,”. Bossman tries a pinfall. 1……2……½ nearly three as Al kicks out. Bossman picks Al up and hammers a stiff punch. Tries one more but Al ducks and jabs a broomstick in Bossman's stomach and then they make their way into the men's room. Al has Bossman but Bossman shoves a urinal cake in Snow's mouth. Bossman then drags Snow back into the bar cafe. Suddenly the WWF Lightweight Champion Crash Holly comes running in and beats down Snow and Bossman. Crash take a chair in the café and hits Bossman with it! Crash then tires one on Al but Al ducks and throws Crash over the bar! Al hits a moonsault off of a table on Bossman! 1……2……3 The new Hardcore champion! Al Snow crawls out of the café… Match Rating: 5.5/10 [b][color=red]DX then presented their film[/color] [/b] "Have a Bad Day." The short cinematic triumph made fun of Mick Foley and his firing, showing a pathetic Mankind at the unemployment office. [b] [color=red]WWF championship match Big Show[/color][color=yellow]©[/color] [color=red]vs Triple H[/color] [/b] HHH walked in the hall as DX was with him. He told them that this was something he wanted to do alone. Dx members looked surprise as all members said good luck to Hunter as they watched him go towards the entrance stage. HHH came out to a hugs crowd! 60% charred him and 40% booed. As he was ready for Big Show. HHH and Show locked up and Show tried to corner HHH and went for a right hand but HHH ducked and nailed some right hands. HHH ducked another right hand and hit some mounted punches but Show tossed him off. Show grabbed HHH by the throat and tossed him into the ring corner and gave him a stiff clothesline. Show played with HHH giving him some headbutts, right hands and some chops. Show tossed HHH into the ropes and gave him a Big Boot. HHH felt back to the ropes and that was the only thing holding him up. Then Show charged at HHH, but he pulled down the top rope and Show tumbled to the outside. HHH went for a clothesline from the apron but Show caught him and dropped him onto the ring apron. Show tossed HHH back inside and gave him a headbutt. Show nailed a huge chop in the corner and then stood on the chest of HHH. Show sent HHH to the ropes and nailed a big boot and then missed an elbow drop. HHH came back with punches but then got caught in a bear hug. HHH broke free and 60% of the crowd chanted “Triple H, Triple H, Triple H” HHH with some more kicks and punches and then a big knee lift. HHH nailed more punches so Show felt over the ropes to the outside. Triple H used the timekeeper’s bell and smashed Show with it! HHH rolled Show back in the ring and crawled toward Show and got the cover, 1………2………½ Show kicked out. Triple H ran into the ropes and came with full force towards Big Show but Show caught him and gave him a Chokeslam! 1………2……….3 No! Triple H had his feet on the bottom rope. Who, the crowd were absolutely in this match. The entire Dx ran to ringside to distract the referee long enough for Hunter to score a low blow on the champ and delivers a Pedigree!!! 1……2……3!! We have a new Champion! Dx celebrates in the ring about 3 min as we go to our last commercial Match Rating: 7/10 [b] [color=red]"Have a Bad Day"[/color] [/b] continued, as Mankind was told to get his "fat, loser ass" out of a children's hospital by "Dr. Hung Lo." The doctor from the orient kicked Mankind in the groin and told him he could only come back to see the kids if he brought Triple H. Later, Mankind was at a store signing his new book, "I've Been Fired." No one showed up to get their copy, and Mankind was fired by the bookstore owner. Segment Rating: 4/5 Backstage Dx was celebrating HHH with champagne and stuffs. HHH was pretty beat up as the “time man” came in and said that DX match was next. HHH said that they should tell the ref that this match is a no DQ match. DX smiled and gave HHH the last hugs and comments. Segment Rating: 4/5 [b][color=red]The Rock vs The New Age Outlaws & X-Pac[/color][/b] The Rock tried valiantly throughout the bout to overcome three opponents and avert being fired. The People's Champ continually managed bright moments of offense only to be quickly shut down by DX. The degenerates pounded The Rock outside the ring and inside. Sending The Rock into the steel steps and even the announce table. Dx was standing tall in the ring as the crowd booed heavy. Billy was setting Rock up for the fame ass Suddenly, The Rock became a house of fire in the ring, unleashing a Samoan Drop, a spinebusters! The Rock spine busted X-Pac then the People's Elbow! 1……2…… before DX snatched victory from him when they pulled The Rock off X-Pac. Billy Gunn hit the fame ass on Rock but didn’t go for the cover. Then when Road Dogg went for a chair outside the ring, Mick Foley appeared with a chair in his hand! The crowd was going wild as he blasted all of DX with a chair himself! Mick Foley has thrown out Road Dogg and X-Pac with Chari Shoots now only Billy left. Billy is face to face with Foley. Billy kicked Foley down and then taunted him towards the crowd, then turned to Foley…bOOM!! A hugs Chair shoot. The Rock managed to get to his feet to give Mr. Ass the Rock Bottom! 1……2……3 for a win as RAW went off the air. Match Rating: 7/10 The show was over and I was pleased with every ones performance. Maybe not the best matches I’ve seen but it was “most be matches” because of the story lines. I hope to see you next time, Jason Grannum [b][color=red]Biggest pop:[/color] [/b] 1. The Rock 2. Mick Foley 3. Chris Jericho 4. Triple H 5. Kane [b][color=red]Biggest heat:[/color] [/b] 1. Triple H (not in Big Show vs HHH match) 2. The Dudley Boys 3. Big Bossman 4. Kurt Angle 5. The Hollys[/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/novelties/wwf/logo.jpg[/IMG] [U]Confirmed in...[/U] [FONT="Times New Roman"]WWF has signed 4 new talents… First one is a member of the WCW Power plant – Shane Helms, Shane is a very good high flyer and a fast worker. Although Shane has been in the power plant for a time, Shane considers one of the best Powerplant workers and signed a 3 Years contract. The other one is also from the Powerplant and his name is Elix Skipper who was born in Atlanta, GA and did his Wrestling Debut in 1999 and has tremendous flashiness and athletic abilities above every one else in the Powerplant aria. Elix signed 3-years contract. Now over to Chuck Palumbo and Johnny The Bull, who’ve worked in the Powerplant and severally indi scenes, Chuck has a good look and some athletic abilities for a big man as he is, and Johnny is a basic worker with nice brawling skills and works well with cruserweights. Both have charisma. Mr. Palumbo signed 1-year tryout contract as well as Johnny. [/FONT] [U]Confirmed out... Possible in...[/U] [FONT="Times New Roman"]WWF in talk with Top WCW tag team, WWF Contacted Sean O’Hair and Mark Jindrak. Both of them is on their last weeks with their contracts with the WCW who will expire in 2-weeks time. Sean O’Hair and Jindrak are one of the top tag teams in WCW and my talk with them was good, After a long and nice talk I asked them "Do you think you’re ready to move on?" Sean and Mark were very positive to it and were so interested about coming to WWF. I told them that I’ve got a perfect Story line for them and they will come to Stamford Connecticut and talk further with me and Vince McMahon.[/FONT] [U]Possible out...[/U] [FONT="Times New Roman"]Essa Rios has been contacted by WCW and ECW. Essa told several backstage workers that he have been contacted by the WCW and ECW and wanted the wwf board to know about it. A backstage worker at RAW said that if Essa would leave, Essa Rios would prefer ECW above WCW. It is still un-known if Essa will stay or will go to the rivals WCW or ECW. WCW and NJPW have shown a lot of interests of WWF tag team “the Headbanger”… “The Headbanger” are still under WWF contract for another 4 months, it’s unknown if WWF will let them do or stay active in the WWF[/FONT]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]WWF Smackdown preview for, January 6th, 2000[/COLOR][/B] On RAW 3dr, we crowned a new WWF World Champion for the third time Triple H... This week, Triple H will have a lottery to find out who he will defend his WWF title against. Will Hunter walk out the WWF champion? Royal Rumble just around the corner, Stephanie will announce few matches for the Royal Rumble plus, Kane will be in action against Road Dogg X-Pac will get a title match of Stephanie as she thinks X-Pac has been on a peak lately… witch title will he have a shot at` In tag team action, E&C and Jeff Hardy will take on the team of Dudley Boys and Big Bossman. And The Rock will have a match of Triple H’s choice… who will it be? And don’t forget Chyna and Chris Jericho what will happen between them? Plus with all others top names in the WWF, and more in the house – First Smackdown of 2000 will be an as hot as RAW! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Confirmed Card X-Pac vs Champion The Dudley Boys & Big Bossman vs E&C & Jeff Hardy Kane vs Road Dogg Triple H vs[ Lottery pick for the WWF Championship The Rock vs ??? And special ref will be Mr. Ass [/B] [I]Winner face’s Triple H for the WWF Title next week[/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

[IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesH/helmsley_titlebelt.jpg[/IMG] [font=Times][b][color=deepskyblue]Show: WWF Smackdown Date: 01/06/00 Place: Orlando, Florida[/color][/b] Stephanie is shown in the back with DX saying Monday was a proud moment for DX because Triple H won the WWF title. However, it was not a proud moment for all of DX since they couldn't defeat the Rock despite the interference by Mick Foley. “Foley, Foley, Foley” goes through the arena. She and Triple H have him taken care of tonight because they have warranted the guards to arrest him if he shows up in the arena. She tells X-Pac that tonight will be X-Pac’s night, because he will face Crash Holly and Al Snow in a handicap match for the WWF Lightweight title! And that match was next! The camera cuts backstage as we se three men from behind walking into the arena… laughing and talking about the “cruiserweight” match coming up next! [b][i][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Triple Threat for the WWF Lightweight Championship[/COLOR][/i][/b] [b][color=deepskyblue]X -Pac vs Crash Holly© vs Al Snow [/color][/b] X-Pac and Crash Holly agrees on taking out Al Snow first and then see whose best. X-Pac and Crash runs at Snow and throws kicks and punches to Al in the corner. X-Pac tosses Al into the turnbuckle and follows with a stiff kick to the face, Pac says – That how you do it! And some of the older people in the crowd cheers. Crash walk over to Al who’s hurt from the kick he got of X-Pac, Crash picks him up and looks straight over to X-Pac and says - This is how it goes, and tossed Al toward X-Pac in the corner and follows him and runs straight into a………spinning heel kick from X-Pac! 1…2…½ kick out. X-Pac works on Crash Holly but Al comes over with a schoolboy pin 1…2…no! Crash breaks it but Al rolls Crash over for another two count as Crash quickly shuts him of with a falling neckbreaker, as Al rolls out of the ring in pain. Crash walk over to Pac and throws a right hand but Pac ducks… Then ducks another one, X-Pac with a kick in the gut… X-Pac signals for the X-Factor! Ohhh, Crash hip tosses X-Pac over the ropes to the Concrete floor. Crash Holly says that it enough ! and goes to the outisde then under the ring looking for wepons. Crash Holly doesn’t find any wepons so he walks over to the other side, But here comes Al!! Al Snow with a dropkick to Crash Holly sending him over the announce table. Mean while Road Dogg runs down the entrance ramp with a steel chain in his hand. AL Snow throws in X-Pac as he works the crowd. Road Dogg throws the chain into the ring to X-Pac. The ref sees it and throws It back out Al Snow goes over to X-Pac and gives him a back body drop then goes up the turnbuckle. Road Dogg jumps up the apron but the ref stops him quasing the distraction to the ref and Al Snow who jumps back down. What the hell?! Billy Gunns jumps over the guard rail and slindes into the ring. Billy turns al around and delivers the fame ass! Billy grabbs X-Pac and rolls him over Al Snow and slides back out. Road Dogg jumps down and the ref turns, 1…2…3 We have a new champion! Road Dogg and Billy Gunn goes into the ring and celebrates with X-Pac! [i]After match As the Dx members posses for the last time on the entrance ramp Crash Holly slides back in to the ring. Crash looks angry for a while but then smiles. Crash picks Al Snow up (who’s out) and delivers his Crash Course! Crash screams to the ref to come back! The ref slides in and covers. 1…2…3? Howard Finkle announces the winner and new WWF Hardcore Champion – Crash Holly! Crash smiles as we go to commercial break.[/i] [i][B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Dx Lockeroom [/COLOR][/I][/B] Back from the commercial X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg is flipping of gladness as X-Pac was just crowed the new Lightweight Champion. Hunter has a smile on his face as well but says - We need to re-focus as we have The Rock vs some on who I’ll take, and My WWF Championship match to. [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Backstages [/COLOR][/I][/B] Camera man were backstage as we see The Dudley Boyz walked past a Lockeroom, who somebody were looked inside it. D-Von looked at Bubba who smiles and said – Nice work brother, Haha! As they went towards the entrance[/i] [b][i][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Six Man Tag Team Match[/COLOR][/i] [/b] [b][color=deepskyblue]Big Bossman and the Dudley Boyz vs. E&C with Jeff Hardy[/color][/b] The music of the Dudley Boyz hit and they made their way to the ring along with Big Bossman for their six man tag team match against Edge, Christian and Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy started it off against D-Von Dudley and D-Von attacked Jeff from behind and then Jeff whipped D-Von off the ropes and knocked him down with a clothesline. Jeff gave D-Von some left hands and then he knocked him down with a hard right. Jeff made the tag to Edge and Edge let D-von to tag in Bossman. Edge then gave Bossman some right hands and then Bossman whipped Edge into the corner. Edge took his foot up and Bossman ran right into it. Edge tagged in Jeff Hardy. Who ran and hammered away on Bubba and D-Von but then they pulled him down and pulled him into the ring post, groin first. Bossman made the tag to D-Von and D-Von got in the ring and gave Jeff an inverted atomic drop and then a clothesline to knock him down and a pin for a two count. D-Von kicked away on Jeff as he was down on the mat and then he gave him some right hands and then he choked him. D-Von backed Jeff into the corner and gave him some right hands and kicks and then he choked him with his boot. Jeff Hardy fought back and came out with a clothesline, Jeff crawled toward E&C but they were “distracted” by some fan who set down on they chairs. Jeff battled back with some right hands again and then D-Von hooked Jeff in a side Russian leg sweep and then a pin for a two count. D-Von made the tag to Bubba Ray Dudley and he got in the ring and chopped Jeff across the chest as the crowd chanted “Woooo! Woooo!” Bubba made the tag to Bossman and Bossman whipped Jeff into the corner and Jeff gave him a reverse elbow and then Jeff knocked Bossman down with a spinning heel kick. Jeff made the tag to Christian and he got in the ring and gave Bossman a reverse atomic drop and then a pin for a two count as Bubba “broke it up” with a little push on Christian. All six men got in the ring and went at it and Jeff knocked D-Von to the outside of the ring and then Edge got up in the ring and went for the bulldog but Bossman avoided it. Bossman went to give Edge a back suplex and Edge got out of it and then Christian went off the ropes and gave Bossman the Unprettier! Christian tagged in Jeff Hardy then got out of the ring with Edge? Jeff jumps up the corner and hits the senton bomb! 1…2…3 E&C gave the thumb up to Jeff Hardy as they left. [i]The Dudley’s slide back in and started to fight Jeff Hardy. As they got the momentum, Bubba pushed D-von in the chest and said – D-von!! Get the tables! D-Von slide out and took in a table. The Dudley’s sets it up and signals for the 3D… But E&C music hits as they slides in to the ring with Chairs. The crowd is hot!!! Edge and Christian helps Jeff to his feet’s…bAAM!!! - Oh my god! What the heel!? E&C hit the Conchairto on Jeff Hardy, we need to get medicals out here quickly said Jerry Lawler. E&C with the Dudley Boyz standing tall in the ring as the fans was disgusted [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Stephanie McMahon imported announcement. [/COLOR][/I][/B] Stephanie McMahon says that she has some very imported announcements to make for the Royal Rumble as the “hoe chants” starts. First up we will have. Kurt Angle vs A mystery opponent outside WWF. Unfortunately Here mom (Linda McMahon) has made a match for the WWF Tag Team Titles between APA and the new age outlaws at the RR… And that The Hardy Boyz will fight The Dudley Boyz in a TLC match for the number one spot for the Tag Team titles as it will hang a contract with the match against the champions. Next week we will have more announcements from McMahon. Next up… Kane vs Road Dogg[/i] [b][color=deepskyblue]Road Dogg vs Kane[/color][/b] James tries to get the early upper hand but Kane throws him in the corner and then behind to beat him around. James avoids a splash in the corner as the new crowned lightweight champion X-Pac gets a cheap shot kick in on Kane. James steps on the throat of Kane and when he turns, X-Pac gives Kane another shot to the head. Kane begins to fight back, James ducks a blow and jumps on Kane's back and tries a sleeper hold but Kane turns it into a sideslam. Kane tosses James to the corner and splashes him; he whips him to the other corner and then gives him a bit boot to the face. Kane calls for the Chokeslam but James ducks, only to run into another big boot! Kane goes to the top but and hits a flying clothesline. As Kane signals for the Chokeslam, James rolls out of the ring to X-Pac. APA comes down the ramp in jeans and leather gloves looking pissed off. James and X-pac started back down to the ring as Kane got a hold on James and lifted him up the apron with one hand then slammed him in to the ring. Kane signals for the Chokeslam again and James goes for a ride. X-Pac doesn’t want to risk him self and slide in. 1…2…3 [i]APA laugh and walked back in as Kane stood in the ring and lifted his hands up in the air and then straight down with power as the fire works from the corners goes off! Or does it? No fire and Kane looks surprised and looks chocked. The crowd cheers and Kane tries it again…bOOM? No fire works again. Kane looks frustrated and confuse. Third time… bOOM! The fire works goes off as the arena turns dark red and Kane smiles as we go to commercial break. [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Draft lottery[/COLOR][/I][/B] Stephanie walks into a room were all the WWF Superstars are in. Steph asks for quietness and get’s it. She says that here man is warming up to his WWF championship defence coming up later so she will take care off this. She says that Triple H wants a man who has power maybe someone like Test, a man who has quickness that could be Essa Rios, a man with intensity and intelligent, A man that can take out The Rock once and for all, Suddenly Kurt Angle steps up. – Steph, with all do respect for Triple H. I think that I’m the guy you’re looking for “Wow goes around the crowd”. Steph is stunned for a sec but says that if he thinks his tough enough for The Rock, then so be it. But Hunter said that whatever man facing Rock better deliver says Steph. Kurt Angle vs The Rock…next [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Kurt Angle statement[/COLOR][/I][/B] The Coach was shown with Kurt Angle, and tonight, he'll face The Rock, and if he defeats him, he'll face Triple H on RAW. Kurt said that The Rock is his, but he has something to say right now. Kurt is an Olympic Gold Medallist. He brought honor and glory to this country. He's won more titles and awards than anyone, and the fans want to disrespect him by saying "What?" That's it. He's had it. Kurt yelled at the fans to stop doing that. They're unbelievable! Kurt said that this word is ruining his life. Kurt told the fans that if they say what one more time, he's out of here! They said it, and Kurt left, saying that this interview is over! [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]In the arena,[/COLOR][/I][/B] Triple H music hit and he made his way out to the ringside area for this next match. He joined Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for some commentary! Kurt Angle made his way out to the ring next as Triple H put his feet on the announcer's table and sat there as if he were at home.[/i] [b][i][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Special referee – Mr. Ass Billy Gunn[/COLOR][/i][/b] [b][color=deepskyblue]The Rock vs Kurt Angle winner face’s WWF champion next week[/color][/b] The two locked it up in the center of the ring to start it off and the two shoved each other and then locked up again as Mr. Ass looked on up on the turnbuckle. The Rock got Kurt Angle in a side headlock and then Kurt whipped The Rock off the ropes. The Rock came back with a shoulder block and then The Rock took Kurt Angle down with an arm drag. The Rock held onto the arm of Kurt Angle and then he gave Kurt some shots to the arm. Kurt took The Rock down with a fireman carry take down and then Kurt held onto The Rock's arm with an arm bar. Kurt got The Rock in a side headlock and The Rock whipped Kurt Angle off the ropes and Kurt Angle came back with a shoulder block to knock The Rock down. Kurt went for a right hand but The Rock blocked it and gave Kurt a right hand of his own. The Rock then tossed Kurt across the ring and then he pinned him for a two count. Kurt whipped The Rock off the ropes and then he caught him in an over the head belly to belly suplex for a two count. Kurt whipped The Rock into the corner and The Rock set up for the Rock Bottom but Billy quickly shut him of with a club to the back and then Kurt grabbed The Rock and gave him a series of German suplexs, shades of Chris Benoit. Kurt went for a right hand, but The Rock blocked it and fired back with some right hands of his own then got his sight on Billy. The Rock walked slowly toward Billy but Kurt came for the rescue with a clothesline who Rock ducked then The Rock charged at Kurt, but Kurt side stepped it and tossed The Rock to the outside of the ring. Kurt got out of the ring and went at it with The Rock. The two battled in front of Triple H and Kurt chopped The Rock across the chest. Kurt slammed The Rock into the announcer's table and then Triple H got up and he slammed The Rock into the announcer's table and then into the steel ring post as Kurt told the referee Billy Gunn to check his so call “bad knee”. Kurt then rolled The Rock back into the ring and then he knocked The Rock down. Kurt then put the ankle lock on The Rock, and The Rock fought as hard as he could to get to the ropes. But Billy kicked Rocks hands from the rope and Angle dragged him back in. The Rock rolled through and Kurt collided with Billy who was sent to the outside by the collision with Kurt. The Rock battled back and then both men knocked each other down with a double clothesline. Both men got up and The Rock gave Kurt Angle a number of hard right hands and then Kurt whipped The Rock off the ropes, only to get knocked down with a jumping clothesline. Triple H then rolled in but the Rock gave him numbers of right hands then ducked a clothesline who triple H nailed Kurt Angle with, Rock tossed Triple out of the ring. The Rock gave Kurt Angle a DDT and but no one to count the pinfall. Kurt tock back control when Billy jumped the Rock from behind. And then Kurt gave The Rock a body slam. Kurt went off the ropes and The Rock nipped up and tossed Kurt to the outside of the ring. The Rock got out of the ring and he hammered away on Triple H and then he slammed Kurt Angle into Hunter’s groin! The Rock rolled Kurt Angle into the ring and then he got in the ring with him and Kurt charged at The Rock and The Rock gave him a spinebuster and then he put him in the Sharpshooter! Kurt Angle is tapping but Billy won’t give him victory and so The Rock slammed a few right hand to Billy’s face then delivers him in the Rock Bottom! Billy is down. A new referee runs down the ramp and slides in. The Rock puts Kurt Angle back in the sharpshooter! Triple H pulled the referee out of the ring and then Angle tapped out suddenly X-Pac comes out and jumps in to the ring but goes down by a spinebuster quickly, as Road Dogg jumps Rocky from behind but Rock lays him out with a Rock Bottom meanwhile Triple got a steel chair and rolled in and gave the rock a chair shoot. Triple H lays Kurt over Rock and walks to the back. Another ref runs down and to the ring. Here it comes. 1……2……3 Yeah! Kurt Angle raises his hand but the ref takes it down and says it was a 2½. Kurt Angle is frustrated and rips of the turnbuckle of pure anger. Kurt Angle picks The Rock up and set him up for a Rock Bottom… But the rock counters it and turns Kurt around and delivers The Rock Bottom! 1……2……3 [i][B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]The Draft lottery is under way[/COLOR][/I][/B] Superstars like Chris Jericho, Kane, APA, Chyna and The Big Show and many more walked in and tock their number lap as they walked back out, the man with a number on he’s/here lap will face HHH next! [B][I][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Hype[/COLOR][/I][/B] A video is hyping for the Royal Rumble as we see the three men as we saw earlier tonight backstage. They are on their way from the arena and are still talking about that “cruiserweight” match and one of them said – Man, is that what they call cruiserweight action around here? Huh, good we would be top stars in this light so called “division” Haha. As they goes to the parking lot and driver away.[/i] [b][i][COLOR="deepskyblue"]WWF World Championship match[/COLOR][/i][/b] [b][color=deepskyblue]Triple H vs ???[/color] [/b] HHH comes back out a little bit hurt in his groin earlier tonight… as he well face…Breaking The Wall! Ohh, it can’t be him? But he is the IC champion. The Match is next HHH vs Y2J next. The match starts off with both men facing each other and throwing words. They lock up and Hunter get a head hold to Jericho. Jericho tosses Triple H into the ropes and goes down the mat as Triple jumps over, Jericho takes him down with a reverse elbow. Jericho with some chain wrestling with Triple H and then tosses him into the corner. Jericho runs toward Triple H but into a pair of boots in the corner as Stephanie taunts him for that. Triple H then hits some right hands to Jericho meanwhile the slut chants starts. Jericho comes back with a clothesline and then ducks under a clothesline of Triple H and then a Flying forearm by Jericho. Jericho is first up and hits some chops but Triple H shuts him off with a thumb to the eyes. Triple H runs at Jericho who flips him over the rope. Triple H struggles back up the apron but Jericho jumps on the middle turnbuckle and then dropkicks Triple H off the apron. Jericho has the crowd with him and goes up top… and hits a cross body to Triple H on the outside. Jericho has total control and whips Triple H into the steps. Jericho is on fire now and pounds punches on Triple H on the announce table but Triple H shoves Jericho off the table. Jericho comes back with a right hand to Triple H and throws him back in. Jericho goes up top… But Triple H waves off the missile drop kick. Triple H regaining his breath and starts choking Jericho on the middle rope. Triple H then walk to the ref causing the distraction so Stephanie can slap Jericho. Chris Jericho shows his heart and starts fighting back with right hands then Triple H with a kick to the gut and hits a DDT 1…2…½ kick out. 2 count. Triple H goes up to the middle turnbuckle and delivers shots to Jericho's head. Triple H looks tired and decides to look in a sleeper hold. Jericho is fading… The ref raises the arm first time. No response. Second time, No response. Third time, response and Jericho comes back. Jericho with elbows to the midsection. Jericho with some right hands but Triple H cuts him of with a knee to the gut. Hunter runs with a clothesline but Jericho duck and goes into the ropes and gets a flying forearm to Triple H. Jericho with right hands and several chops. Triple H with another thumb to the eye and then kicks Jericho in the gut and sets up the Pedigree... Jericho counters and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho!? No luck this time so he slings shots him. Jericho then hits a bulldog. Jericho looks out towards the crowd and goes off the middle rope to hit the Lionsault! Stephanie gets up and distracts the referee. Triple H goes after him and misses a clothesline. Jericho with the Walls Of Jericho! The Crowd goes up about 70% of the reaction and turns wild. 70% cheers and 30% booes. Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit are in the front row! And all of them jump over the guard rail? They’ll surround the ring. Chris Jericho looks confused as he remembers them back in the WCW days. Dean Malenko jumps up the apron and stares down with Jericho as the tattooed Perry Saturn distracts the ref. Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero slides in the ring… watch out Jericho and Benoit lays him out from behind. Benoit has him in a suplex position. 50% 50% reaction from the crowd… snapmare suplex by Benoit as he signals for the Mexican Eddie Guerrero who’s up the turnbuckle… Frog Splash!!! Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn quickly slides back out and jump over the guard rail as Benoit continues to have his sight on Jericho who’s out. Eddie calls for Chris who slides under the ropes and jumps in to the wild crowd and disappears. The ref turns and starts the count 1…2…3…4…5…6 as Triple H crawled and laid his hand above Jericho, 1…2…3 Triple got this one [i]The Rock is victories! Rock defeated all odds. The crowd got to see the Rock getting a title match and the crowd got to se the debut of the Radicalz! This was a good night for the WWF…[/i] [/font] please rate my matches and segment:)

[IMG]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/rawiswar.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times New Roman"][B][COLOR="red"]WWF RAW preview for, January 11th, 2000[/COLOR][/B] After The Rock beat Kurt Angle at Smackdown, The Rock their fore gets a championship match against Triple H at RAW. The Rock told wwf.com that he has a very imported announcement to make. What could it be? Royal Rumble just 2 weeks away and some matches are in place. Will we get some announcments? X-Pac won the WWF Lightweight championship at Smackdown. Will this be X-Pac's glory days? Who will come after his gold? Last week, E&C turned at The Hardy Boyz by beating them down and then accepted a handshake from the Dudley’s. Will the Hardy Boys seek revenge? Plus with all others top names in the WWF, and more in the house – also The Radicalz will be in the arena! [B][U]Confirmed Card[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Important announcement from The Rock Chris Jericho & Chyna vs The Hollys E&C and Kurt Angle in Six man tag team action. WWF championship match Triple H© vs The Rock[/COLOR][/B] [/FONT]

[IMG]http://img90.exs.cx/img90/9308/hhh5rh.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times new Roman"]WWF Monday Night RAW Jan. 10, 2000 St. Louise, Mo. [I] About fifty WWF wrestlers walked to the ringside. Rock was the final one to arrive, and he stepped into the ring and began, "Finally, The Rock has returned to St. Louis." Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler wondered what was going on. Rock said the wrestlers asked him to be their spokesperson. Ross wondered, "For what?" Rock said, "As unaccustomed to public speaking as The Rock is, I will do so. Because the Rock well be 100% in charge for RAW tonight" He called for Triple H and Stephanie to walk out. DX sat in the back watching the monitor. Rock told Triple H and Stephanie that if they don’t listen to their demands, he has an entire roster of WWF wrestlers ready to walk out and wrestle for a new wrestling organization - the WRF, the World Rock Federation. Rock said step one was reinstating Mick Foley. Triple H then reinstated Foley, but added, "Not because you say so. It was already in the works. We were going to reinstate him today, anyway." Ross acted sceptical. Rock said Foley was in the parking lot. Rock also said he was tired of stipulation matches. Triple H promised not to force him into any more strange matches... As the crowd chanted “Foley, Foley, Foley”. The Rock said since the WWF Title match was nearly set at the Rumble, he was going to throw his name in the mat and participate in the 30-man Rumble. Sensing he had Triple H and Stephanie’s backs against the wall, Rock decided to make some suggestions for matches "right here in St. Louis tonight." He suggested New Age Outlaws vs. Too Cool for the WWF Tag Team Titles to find out who the toughest team is. Triple H reluctantly agreed. Rock told Hunter that he said X–Pac is just as good as he is, so he thought X-Pac should wrestle a lightweight wrestler on the roster for hi title in a lumberjack match. X–Pac was pissed off backstage. Rock then suggested that the acolytes would be his choice and DX will be HHH choice to participate as lumberjacks in the WWF Title match between Rock and HHH... Ross and Lawler discussed the events of the first segment. They went to footage of what happened in the DX locker room during the break of the Outlaws and X–Pac complaining to Triple H about what happened. They walked out of the room, leaving Triple H and Stephanie behind... [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]E&C with Kurt Angle vs. ???[/COLOR][/B] E&C walked out to a different crowd reaction but Kurt was booed out of the building. Their opponents were… Taka Michinoku and Funaki with “the lethal weapon” Steve Blackman. Angle told the fans in St. Louis that he and their Rams have a lot in common, but there is one difference - he beats people with winning records. Blackman ran after Kurt as he chased Kurt around the ring as E&C jumped Blackman outside. As all 3 members stood outside with Blackman. Funaki and Taka springboard over the ropes to the outside and the match was on. Taka had Christian in the corner but C quickly gain control with a thumb to the eye. Christian just kicked the s**t out of Taka and then switched with Edge who did the same thing. Edge taunted the crowd and Taka connected an inziguri and then tagged Blackman who ran in but the ref was distracted by Kurt and later forced Blackman to get out. Edge grabbed Taka and tossed him into the corned and gave him a spear! Edge tagged Kurt who came in and locked in the Ankle Lock as Taka tapped out. Angle and E&C rolled and Angle looked really happy! As Steve Blackman were in the ring complaining about the refs decision. [I] [B][I][COLOR="red"]Walking out?[/COLOR][/I][/B] X-Pac and walks backstage alone and don’t look happy about the decision of triple to accept the match. X-Pac in a 4-way dance, next [B][COLOR="red"][I]Announce table[/I][/COLOR][/B] Ross talked about this night being a dream come true for him since Triple H and Stephanie have been put in their place by The Rock. Lawler pointed out Angle has yet to be submitted in the WWF...[/I] [B][COLOR="red"][I]WWF Lightweight Championship Lumberjack match[/I] X-Pac© vs. ???[/COLOR][/B] First man to come to the ring is… Val Venis comes to a good crowd with his nice “Helo Ladies” music and a towel around his waist. X-Pac walked out and looked focused. He didn’t do his usual taunts and stuffs like that. All lightweight wrestlers make their way to the ring. The match starts and Val Venis throws X-Pac to the outside and X-Pac gets beaten by some wrestlers who throws him in. Then Pac throws Venis to the outside and Venis gets helped back. Val Venis ducks a spinning kick from X-pac then comes with a Jackhammer on X-Pac for two. Val sends him back and all the lightweights jumps X-Pac kicking the S**t out of him. Back inside. Val works on X-pac with some chops and right hands, then tosses him into the corner. Val follows up but runs into a big boot. X-pac sets him up for the X-factor but couldn’t connect it and Val pushes X-pac back in the corner. Val did the 10 punches and then tosses him to the outside. X-Pac crawls away toward the announce table as Val Follows up. X-pac scores a low blow and the ref doesn’t see it. Back inside X-Pac set up for the X-factor again but Val counters it but, X-pac rolls up for a school boy pin with a hand full of thighs for the victory! X-pac gets his title back and crawls up the ramp as the lightweights are standing in the ring disgusted over X-Pac’s win. [I][B][COLOR="red"]Backstage[/COLOR][/B] Y2J and Chyna are talking. Jericho says that they need to be on their guard tonight because they’ve got some ass clowns named Perry, Chris, Eddie and Dean having their eyes at them. Y2J & Chyna vs Hollys… next[/I] [B][COLOR="red"] Y2J & Chyna vs. The Hollys[/COLOR][/B] Y2J had the crowd going crazy when he came through the curtain. It was Crash Holly and Chyna who start the match off. Chyna and Crash looked up and Crash got the upper hand with a knee to the stomach. Crash kept Chyna down the mat with different moves and then tags in Hardcore who failed a drop kicked and Chyna feel right into the groin area! Chyna crawled to Jericho and makes the tag. Jericho runs in with numbers of chops on Hardcore. He tosses him in but hardcore reverses but Jericho ducks a clothesline and follows up with a flying forearm. Jericho looks at the crowd and locks in the Walls Of Jericho on Hardcore Holly! Is he going to tap? No as and answer as Crash Holly breaks it up and attempts a piledriver but Jericho reversed it into another Wall Of Jericho. Crash taps out. Chris Benoit is in the crowd again, somewhere in the 4th row. Benoit walks down slowly staring down at Jericho who looks right back. Meanwhile Crash knocks Chyna with his Crash Driver, And Jericho turns around and gets nailed with a big boot then a Alabama Slam for the win. Chris Benoit runs and jumps over the guard rails and attacks Jericho in the ring as Hardcore Holly is up the entrance ramp on his way back but Crash takes his time. Hardcore Goes up the ramp and passes a running Dean Malenko, who gets followed by Eddie Guerrero and all 3 men jumps Jericho. Crash is on his way on the ramp as Perry Saturn runs pass Hardcore and clotheslines Crash on his way to the ring, and then jumps Jericho as well. Hardcore holly raises an eye brown thinking what the hell is going on!? Chris Benoit applies the crossface on Jericho then takes the IC title and slams it down the mat. Hardcore turns around and starts walking back to the ring as Crash Holly get up from the clothesline. Holly and Crash rolls in to the ring and starts fighting with the Radicalz! All hell breaking lose until Eddie rolled out and grabbed a steel chair and cleaned house with it. Eddie knocked down Holly, Crash and Jericho as Chyna was already out from the finisher she took from Crash. The Radicalz standing tall… [B][I][COLOR="red"]Backstage[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I]Jonathan Coachman standing with the Dudley Boyz. The Dudley’s said that their plan of taking the hardy boys was successful and that they own E&C one. At Royal Rumble, The Dudley Boyz will win and be the number one contenders for the WWF Tag team titles as they’ve dominated the Hardy Boyz one, why couldn’t they do it twice? And tonight…somebody will go through a table! The Dudley Boys vs. The Godfather & D’Lo Brown next[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]The Dudley Boys vs. The Godfather & D’Lo Brown [/COLOR][/B] The Dudley’s came out to some heel heat and doing it well. As The Godfather gets a great pop on his way to the ring with his “hoes”. A little underhanded tactic by the Dudleys in the opening. D’Lo and ends up becoming a victim of a Dudley beatdown, focusing on the heavy knee brace of the neophyte of D’Lo. Then he was the victim of a leg drop from the apron to the floor by Bubba Ray Dudley. The opening in the contest, the turning point was when D-Von tried a 2nd rope headbutt, and missed. Tags were made, Godfather and Bubba went at it, with Godfather having all the momentum, giving numbers of hard clotheslines. D-Von goes for the assist and get’s Godfather of his momentum with a back DDT. The Dudleys setting up for the "Whassap!" bAAM! That hurt big time as Jim Ross. D-Von and Bubba looked at each other and Bubba pushed D-von and said: D-Von…Get the table! and D-Von did it, But he got caught by some “hoes” on the outside as Bubba joined him… D-von slide back in and worked on Godfather. Bubba didn’t pay attention to the match as he was distracted by the “hoes” and Godfather scored a falling piledriver on D-von, 1…2…3! D’Lo and The Godfather go it! As quick as the bell rang Bubba slide back in as D’Lo and The Godfather celebrated on the way up the ramp. Bubba looked angry as hell and turned his sight toward one of the so called “hoes”. Bubba slide out and tossed on off them into the ring and Bubba also picked up a table to the ring. D-Von sat it up to Bubba as he was sitting on the turnbuckle. D-von picked up the “hoe” and gave here to Bubba…he can’t do it!? Bubba Ray Dudley powerbombed the “hoe” right through the table!!! The Dudleys music hit as they made their way back. [B][I][COLOR="red"]Triple H[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I]HHH was his way to the ring backstage as he got caught up by Coach. Coach asked if the odds were against him. Triple H said that no man, alive or dead can ever beat Triple H. And no! The odds are not against him. As of matter of facts, the entire DX will be at ringside as the Rock only has the APA… Triple H asked who hade the odds against him? And pushed Coach and walked away. [/I] [B][COLOR="red"][I]WWF Championship Lumberjack Match[/I] The Rock vs. Triple H (c)[/COLOR][/B] The music of the challenger hits as he makes his way to the ring with the APA and gets the biggest pop of the evening. Then the challenger makes goes to the ring with his wise Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and the DX who doesn’t look really happy. Both man starred at each other as the crowd were chanting “Rocky, Rocky, Rocky” Triple H and The Rock locked up and Triple H rolled Rock up for a two count and hunter gave the sign that it was close. They locked up again and Rock then rolled HHH up for a two and did the same thing. HHH asks for a test of strength but kicks Rock in the gut and then a few right hands. The Rock then ducks a clothesline and has HHH from behind. HHH escaped with elbows and the put Rock in a side headlock and whipped Rock to the ropes and took him down with a shoulder block and posed for the crowd as Steph was chanting and the other DX members’ looks on. HHH whipped Rock to the ropes again but Rock knocked him down with a shoulder block. HHH went to roll outside but realized that there was the Rocks choice of Lumberjack's there. HHH went to work on Rock with punches in the corner and it had no effect. Rock fired back and whipped HHH to the corner and hit 3 punches to knock Hunter outside. Bradshaw and Farooq picked HHH up as DX looked on, and then shoved him inside, and Rock got a two count. Triple H gained control but Rock threw him outside again and the lumberjacks (APA) threw him back inside. HHH hit a stiff clothesline and then a swinging neckbreaker for a two count and then mounted Rock with some right hands. Hunter threw Cena outside and Steph scored a low blow on Rock then tosses him back inside as we went to commercial break. Back on Monday Night RAW and HHH is in control of Rock and hit an elbow to the head of Rock for two. Hunter went to work on him with right hands on the mat but Rock rolled him up for two. HHH then locked in a head vice on Rock and Rock escaped and gave Hunter some right hands but HHH raked the eyes of Rock and then hit a big clothesline and treated us DX trade mark. HHH got rock in a sleeper hold Rock escaped with elbows to the stomach and ran the ropes but Steph pulled the rope down and then ordered DX to jump him, DX picked him up and whipped him into the steel steps, and then back inside the ring. HHH tosses Rock back out and orders the DX to take him out. DX looks pissed and says – Screw you! And walks away and the fans cheers. HHH goes crazy and screams for them to come back. Later HHH hit a backbreaker and then hit a move from the second rope for two. HHH still asks Steph were the DX were and looks to the entrance ramp. HHH punched Cena straight in the head and got another two count. Rock began to fight back but HHH kicked him low blow and whipped him into the ropes and took him down with a spinebuster! 1……2……½ Steph yells at the APA to get the hell out off here. APA turns and starts to run after Steph toward the back. Now both men are alone! The Rock hit some right hands but HHH hit a huge spinebuster and regain his breath. HHH went for the pedigree but Rock hits a backdrop and then went to work on Hunter! The Rock whipped HHH to the ropes and ducks a clothesline (who hit the ref) and kicks HHH in the gut and delivers reverse DDT! Both men are down…. HHH first up to his feet but then Rock jumps back up and deliver the rock bottom! The Rock sets HHH up for the peoples elbow… Rock goes into the ropes…jumps over and bAAM! Takes a hugs shoot from… Big Show!? From the outside. Big Show jumps in and delivers a Chokeslam to The Rock! Triple H crawls over… 1…………2…………3 [I]He retains the title by the big show? What the hell was that all about said J.R.? HHH stood tall in the ring as Steph walked down and stood by him as the music Foleys music hits. Foley runs down to the ring and starts a brawl with HHH. Foley gets the control and clotheslines him over the ropes. Foley took a chair and slammed it right on HHH head, then cleaned the announce table. HHH then hit a low blow on Foley and scored a knock with the ring bell. HHH rolled Foley up on the announce table and scored the pedigree!! Foley was busted open and the fans chanted “Holly ****, Holly ****” HHH crawled back into the ring trying to get away from Foley but Foley grabbed his foot and brought him back out and gave him a stiff chairshoot. Foley then rolled HHH back inside the ring and tossed in a Chair. Foley hit HHH with the chair so hard that HHH’s head almost came through the damn chai, and the fans was freaking as HHH rolled to the outside and Steph dragged him up the entrance ramp as Foley stood on the turnbuckle and pointed at Triple H and his WWF championship as we were off air[/I] [/FONT] Tune in this week on Smackdown and find out why Big Show turned on The Rock…And how will Triple H response on Mick Foley? Tune in on Smackdown!

Al Snow B.B. Big Bossman Big Show Billy Gunn - WWF Tag Team Champion Bradshaw British Bulldog Bubba Ray Dudley Chris Benoit* Chris Jericho - WWF Intercontinental Co Holder Christian Chyna - WWF Intercontinental Co Holder Crash Holly - WWF Hardcore Champion Dean Malenko* Debra D'Lo Brown D-Von Dudley Eddie Guerrero* Edge Essa Rios Faarooq Fabulous Moolah Gangrel Godfather Grand Masta Sexay Hardcore Holly Harvey Wippleman Headbanger Mosh Headbanger Thrasher Ivory Jacqueline Jeff Hardy Joey Abs Kane Kurt Angle Lita Luna Vachon Mae Young Mark Henry Matt Hardy Mick Foley Naked Mideon Paul Bearer Pete Gas Perry Saturn* Prince Albert Rikishi Road Dogg - WWF Tag Team Champion Rodney Scotty 2 Hotty Shane McMahon Shawn Michaels - Injured Sho Funaki Stephanie McMahon Steve Blackman Stevie Richards TAKA Michinoku Tazz Terri Test The Kat - WWF Women’s Champion The Rock Tori Triple H - WWF World Champio Val Venis - WWF European Champion Vince McMahon Viscera X-Pac - WWF Lightweight Champion Undertaker - On his way back, Rehab

[font=Times][img]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/smackdown.gif[/img] [b][color="DeepSkyBlue"]WWF Smackdown preview for, January 13th, 2000[/color][/b] After a hell off a battle between Triple H and The Rock we would not find out who the better man is, thanks to Big Show who interfered and Chokeslamed The Rock giving Triple H the win. Will we get some answers from the big show’s action? Also the in ring debut for one member of the Radicalz plus will The Hollys, Chyna and Chris Jericho get revenge? APA will face the winner of New Age Outlaws and Scotty &Rikishi for the titles at Royal Rumble. But who will be in the Number One contenders match? Dudleys vs. E&C? Hardys vs. E&C or Dudleys vs. Hardys? We will find out. Mick Foley returned and beat the hell out of Triple H on RAW. As the match is set for the RR, Mick Foley vs. Triple H for the WWF Championship. But in what type of match? Find out! See this and more on WWF Smackdown [color="DeepSkyBlue"] [b]Confirmed ”Prediction “Card[/b][/color] [b][color="DeepSkyBlue"][i]WWF Tag Team Titles[/i] Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi vs New Age Outlaws Radical member in action against Crash Holly The Rock&??? vs. Triple H&???[/b][/color] More to be announced…[/font] please write your thoughts =)

Archived