What year do you want

im doing 1999 i guess because it was a good year (I dont know why you guys think that but whatever) but one thing will not be totaly right vampiro shaggy2 dope violent j etc will be in a diff fed called jcw and joose your idea is great but my wrestling world in # of years would be bad

[QUOTE=joose2001]2012 Think about it....... you can just shape the whole wrestling world to be like you want to in 6 years time, and noone can argue with what you do[/QUOTE] Not sure if you were joking or not but that sound like a cool idea, I'd play just to book Nick Hogan vs Harry Smith:p

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool]Not sure if you were joking or not but that sound like a cool idea, I'd play just to book Nick Hogan vs Harry Smith:p[/QUOTE] I wasnt joking.... Ive *tried* and failed at doing a 2010 one I got to about 200 people and lost the love of it and unfortunately scrapped the whole thing :( The problem I was gonna run into was adding new youngsters. Also deciding who was gonna be where and being realistic was annoying me alot May give it another go sometime

[QUOTE]2012 Think about it....... you can just shape the whole wrestling world to be like you want to in 6 years time, and noone can argue with what you do[/QUOTE] I would happily attempt that kind of a scenario, if no one else feels like it

[QUOTE=MUFC1987]2006. Hear me out. Raw/Smackdown/ECW Roster Split for the WWE.[/QUOTE] Can't do a three-way roster split unfortunately. Best you can do is ECW with WWE working agreement or as a child company!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Can't do a three-way roster split unfortunately. Best you can do is ECW with WWE working agreement or as a child company![/QUOTE] I think he may mean RAW, Smackdown and ECW as seperate companys, so you can control one of them... Similar to the Raw, Smackdown ones that appeared for TEW04

Archived