What year do you want

1992 Someone please do this scenario. ECW is a brand new promotion and WCW is seperating itself from the NWA and becoming its own seperate intetity. Its the only good scenario left that hasn't been created. If someone creates it I would greatly appreciate it.

[QUOTE=kadekash1983]1992 Someone please do this scenario. ECW is a brand new promotion and WCW is seperating itself from the NWA and becoming its own seperate intetity. Its the only good scenario left that hasn't been created. If someone creates it I would greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE] Dude, ther is a 1993 scenario out that I created, that has upstart Eastern Championship Wrestling, why not just use that?

[QUOTE=TCP1]Dude, ther is a 1993 scenario out that I created, that has upstart Eastern Championship Wrestling, why not just use that?[/QUOTE] TCP raises a very good point for all would be mod makers, as far as I've been on this board when asked modders have never turned down a request to use their work (be it with permission or not). Instead of looking at creating a scenario from scratch keep in mind you could use an existing mod (as I did:p ) and tweak it to fit the scenario. I'm sure a '92 mod would be alot easier using TCP's 93 data. Just remember to ask and I'm sure the modder will be happy to help, it is after all for the same cause

Archived