DQ anyone?

did anyone ever get dq-ed in a normal bout? if have certain move for which the ref warns me, hell even a chair-shot only gets me a warning. once, i did some illegal choking multiple times in a row and the ref only warns me time after time... so my question: is it possible to get dq-ed??? scorpio

I've been DQ'd on several occasions. One I remember that really pissed me off was on a low blow or eye gouge or something low like that, first time I attempted it in the match I got DQ'd, after my opponent had been warned about 10 times for chair shots, chokes, etc. So that was really cool. Most of the other DQ's I've had are because the Brass Knuckle Punch is one of my finishers. So every once in awhile it gets me a DQ.

[QUOTE=scorpio1018]did anyone ever get dq-ed in a normal bout? if have certain move for which the ref warns me, hell even a chair-shot only gets me a warning. once, i did some illegal choking multiple times in a row and the ref only warns me time after time... so my question: is it possible to get dq-ed??? scorpio[/QUOTE] See my diary for details, but I did get DQ'd once when I hit a guy with the "Brass Knuckles Punch" twice in the same bout, but it depends on the ref, 'cause I know I've gotten more than a single warning in a bout before. You may be interested to know I also got a MEDICAL DQ after a 46 minute 2-on-1 bout (in which I was the "1") left me unable to keep on my feet (the bout earned me a B+, my best ever!)

Wrestling in Japan for a "pure" promotion it seems to be a bit easier to get DQ'ed. I had to give up on the Brass Knuckles punch, and only use it now when the referee has been knocked down by an Irish Whip (I use the Irish Whip quite a bit in an attempt to take out the ref). They seem to have a much quicker "hook" in a pure promotion like BHOTG than in some of the other places I have worked.

Archived