restless crowd everyshow & Foley Trouble someone Help?...

i am currently running my own Wresttling company the NWO ( National Wrestling Organisation ) NWO Heavyweight Champion - Brock Lesnar NWO International Champion - Jeff Jarrett NWO Tag Team Champions - Terry Funk/Mick Foley NWO Pure X-Weight Champion - Vacant - But Juvi vs. Kidman at Next PPV Bret Hart & William Regal - Co-Commissioners Regal - USA Commissioner Bret - Canada Commissioner Feuds and Storylines Brock vs Kevin Nash Foley/Funk vs. Sandman/Dreamer Lance Storm vs. Rikishi Mordacai vs. The Boogeyman Sting vs Scott Steiner Lex Luger vs. Jeff Hardy Everytime im running a show after every match or angle im always getting it [B]suffered from restless crowd[/B] can some body help??..... And foley is unhappy he is main event like he wants to be, he has no problem with his gimmick. Also ive tried talking to himm but after every match it comes up saying he is not happy the way he is being pushed??...... Please Help...

In my experiences, Foley usually wants to be a Semi-Active Wrestler or Manager. Also, the crowd gets restless due to angles or matches that they aren't into. You need to check the locations when you pick them and if they are big on entertainment or pure or hardcore. Lets say for example. You are in the ECW Arena. If you put John Cena vs Chris Masters out there, they will be boo'ed out of the arena because they want pure or hardcore more then entertainment or lack of any entertainment. If you put like Mick Foley vs Edge there, the crowd would enjoy it. I'm sure other people will be better at helping you with this then myself but hope I could help a little.

Archived