View Stage Details

When I get to the "View Stage Details" screen (the default when loading up my multiplayer stage file), I'd like to see a "Check Last Game Boxscore" option. In multiplayer, all the players skip over the "Sim Week" screen, so we haven't had an opportunity to check our box scores or game log screens. And to do so takes a few clicks (click "Team Info", then click the game result in the schedule list, which is not obviously marked as clickable; found this through trial-and-error).

[QUOTE=gstelmack]When I get to the "View Stage Details" screen (the default when loading up my multiplayer stage file), I'd like to see a "Check Last Game Boxscore" option. In multiplayer, all the players skip over the "Sim Week" screen, so we haven't had an opportunity to check our box scores or game log screens. And to do so takes a few clicks (click "Team Info", then click the game result in the schedule list, which is not obviously marked as clickable; found this through trial-and-error).[/QUOTE] Can the owners not click 'weekly schedule' then select the boxscore button from the game they want to view?

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol]Can the owners not click 'weekly schedule' then select the boxscore button from the game they want to view?[/QUOTE] Yes, if you also choose the drop-down to change the week. I'm just suggesting an ease-of-use feature, as the first thing I want to do when I open my multiplayer stage file is check the box score, so maybe it should be the top thing to do on the stage details. The stage details lists all the key stuff to do during the stage, and seeing the results of the prior game is one such thing in a multiplayer league. I could even see this as only being in a multiplayer league and not showing up at all in single player (where you already checked the score).

Archived