4C Presents...A New Beginning

[B][U]Friday Week 1, December 2005[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]We’re back and better than ever. We know the lack of communication and the under construction logo on our website for the past month has confused many of our loyal fans. 4C has brought in a new head booker and has moved into a new format for our roster and our shows. [B][U]True Canadian Wrestling[/U][/B] 4C seeks to put on the best shows with the best of the best of Canadian workers. We have let go all of our American workers and we wish them all well in their future endeavors. Also after some words between our Alan Parent and our new head booker Alan has been released from our company. To fill our roster we have scoured the Canadian independent scene and we have come to terms with a lot of top talent. We’ve also brought in veteran Canadian worker Steve Flash who we know can be relied upon to bring you the action you want. Retained Brett Fraser Cal Sanders Canadian Gangsta Joey Poison Phenomenal E. Hired Canadian Dragon Dog Fyte Huey Cannonball Murderous Mikey Nathan Black Nomad Panda Mask Randy Maxx Raphael Tempest Appleby Thomas Morgan Tim Westybrook Released Aaron Mustafa aka Hardcore Killah Ace Youngblood Air Attack Weasel Alan Parent Calvin Dark Darryl Devine Duberry Excess Jacob Jett Warren Technique [B][U]Titles, Champions and Divisions[/U][/B] The 4C roster has been split into three different divisions and each division will have its own champion. To show off the talent of our technically minded workers we have the Warrior of the Mat division with its corresponding title. Bringing you the best of those that take to the top rope we have the Lord of the Skies division and its corresponding title. And not to leave out those who truly show how things are done by the toughest of the tough we bring you the Master of Brutality division and its corresponding title. With all the new hiring, the creation of divisions and the addition of the new titles all the present titles have been retired to bring in the three new titles. New champions will be chosen the only way we know how here at 4C, in the ring. Warrior of the Mat Steve Flash Thomas Morgan Joey Poison Nathan Black Cal Sanders Raphael Lord of the Skies Panda Mask Phenomenal E. Canadian Dragon Tempest Appleby Huey Cannonball Randy Maxx Master of Brutality Tim Westybrook Canadian Gangsta Dog Fyte Brett Fraser Murderous Mikey Nomad [B][U]Schedule of shows[/U][/B] 4C has expanded our schedule; we will now be holding a weekly event for our loyal fans Ontario and we will be adding a show touring the rest of Canada, in January of 2006, to bring our product to the rest of the country. We have renamed our monthly shows, all of which will be held in Ontario, to better suit the new needs of our product. Touring Show every Thursday Week 1 - The Maritimes Week 2 - Quebec Week 3 - The Prairies Week 4 - British Columbia 4C Presents...May The Road Rise To Meet You Weekly Show every Monday 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Monthly Events The 4th Saturday of every month January - 4C Presents...Back To Basics February - 4C Presents...All Good Things march - 4C Presents...First Come, First Server April - 4C Presents...Never Say Never May - 4C Presents...You Can't Beat The Odds June - 4C Presents...The Best Laid Plans July - 4C Presents...No Pain, No Gain August - 4C Presents...The More Things Change September - 4C Presents...Do Or Die October - 4C Presents...When The Going Get Tough November - 4C Presents...Live Fast, Die Young December - 4C Presents...Hindsight Is Always 20/20 [B][U]Up Coming Events[/U][/B] The tournament for each division’s top title will see a singles match from each division over the next three weeks. Then at 4C Presents...Hindsight Is Always 20/20 thee three winners for each singles match will face off against each other in a three-way match. By the end of 4C Presents...Hindsight Is Always 20/20 we will have a champion for each division. Monday Week 2, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Tim Westybrook vs Brett Fraser – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match Thomas Morgan vs Cal Sanders – Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match Canadian Dragon vs Randy Maxx – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match Monday Week 3, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Nathan Black vs Steve Flash – Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match Huey Cannonball vs Phenomenal E. – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match Nomad vs Dog Fyte – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match Monday Week 4, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Panda Mask vs Tempest Appleby – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match Murderous Mikey vs Canadian Gangsta – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match Joey Poison vs Raphael – Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match Steve Flash vs Tim Westybrook – Fan Request Match[/QUOTE]

Monday Week 2, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]vs Brett Fraser – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match [I]You know I mark out for T.I.M.![/I] [B]Thomas Morgan [/B]vs Cal Sanders – Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match [I]Just because...[/I] [B]Canadian Dragon [/B]vs Randy Maxx – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match [I]I'm also a sucker for anyone in a mask.[/I] Monday Week 3, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Nathan Black vs [B]Steve Flash [/B]– Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match [I]I can't say I know much about Steve, but the amount of times he pops up in diaries, I can tell he's a top worker.[/I] Huey Cannonball vs [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match [I]Again, just because.[/I] [B]Nomad[/B] vs Dog Fyte – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match [I]I like Nomad better than Fyte.[/I] Monday Week 4, December 2005 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive [B]Panda Mask [/B]vs Tempest Appleby – Qualifier for Lord of the Skies title match [I]Anyone with that weird of a name needs all the love he can get.[/I] [B]Murderous Mikey [/B]vs Canadian Gangsta – Qualifier for Master of Brutality title match [I]Anyone with that fun of a name needs ... oh, never mind. Just because.[/I] [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Raphael – Qualifier for Warrior of the Mat title match [I]Given Raphael is a relative newcomer, I'd say Raph won't win.[/I] Steve Flash vs [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] – Fan Request Match [I]See above[/I]

Author Note [QUOTE]Due to the fact that 4C is a hybrid fed and the story’s being told are exclusively in the ring, the match write ups will be long to tell that story. The Competitors will be highlighted the first time their names appear in the match but if you read closely you will find some other sobriquets that the fans call the workers. In the first match where the competitor uses his finisher a full description of the move will be given. For those of you who do not feel like reading the full match write ups there will be a show synopsis at the end of the full write ups. These short synopses will include the match times and how the match was won.[/QUOTE] [B][U]Monday Week 2, December 2005[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]As you all well know I like to think of myself as one of the biggest wrestling fans there is and living in beautiful Ontario, Canada I am a huge fan of 4C. When I heard about the shake up in the company I was afraid that I wasn’t going to like the new product that much but boy was I wrong. I managed to get myself to the first show after they adopted the new format and boy was I surprised. As usual I got in early because I know that sometimes the dark matches can be just as good as the rest of the show and boy was I not disappointed. The opening bout was between one of the new faces to 4C, [B]Dog Fyte[/B], and one of my old favorites, [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] I’d never really heard of Strong Style wrestling before but announcer Terry Smith said that Dog Fyte came from a mixed martial arts background and fought with the distinctive Japanese blend of brawling and technical work. The start of the match showed that the new comer was as bad ass as he looked knocking the Phenomenal One around with Stiff Forearms and using assorted Arm Bars and Locks to keep the high flier grounded. Fyte seemed to have the upper hand for a good eight minutes at the beginning of the match. The tide turned when the club hoping Phenomenal E. made a quick break from a Japanese Arm Drag and got the Big Dog off his feet with a Body Block using the ropes for momentum. Big E took to the top rope soon after hitting a few Huracaranas and some Flying Head Scissors to keep his slightly larger opponent off his feet. Using his superior speed and showing off some moves that sometimes had more flash then substance Phenomenal E. kept the momentum in his favor almost as long as Dog Fyte had. The best thing about this match was that it was almost poetry in motion, both workers seemed to be able to anticipate each others moves and the performance was great. Dog Fyte would finished off the match with what Terry Smith called the Release Dogplex which appeared to be s light modification on the Release Tiger Suplex. The one thing about this match that was slightly bothersome was Terry Smith’s inability to keep up with what was going on; it seemed he didn’t know enough of the strong style moves and couldn’t keep on top of the Phenomenal One as he strung moves together effortlessly. Rating: C+ The first match after the official bell time was a meeting of two of my favorite old 4C stars, the super freak, [B]Joey Poison[/B], and the O.G., [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B]. Neither man had a real size advantage so the even before the match started it looked like it could go either way. The match itself went back and forth quite a bit with neither competitor able to hold the momentum for more then two or three minutes at a time. Poison held to a lot of Dropkicks to keep Gangsta off his feet and then Arm Wringers and Wristlocks to keep Gangsta’s powerful arms tied up. When Gangsta was ready to make his offensive he started out with a few Headbutts interspersed with some Eye Gouges that got him reprimanded by ref Andy Gordy. After some hard hitting Punches and two Lariat Clotheslines that knocked Joey off his feet the momentum switch for the last. Joey had control of the last four minutes of this nearly seventeen minute match up and he took that time to show off some of his bigger moves. A twisting Neckbreaker here and Leaping DDT there and finally a Face First Suplex had Gangsta all stunned and completely susceptible to the Antidote Web. For those of you who have never witnessed the Antidote Web its Joey Poison’ trade mark finisher. Really it’s just a complex cradle. With the opponent doubled up, he oversteps one arm, winding it around, then leaps over the opponent in a roll. He hooks one leg with his own, ending up in a tight package on the opponent. It truly is a sight to behold and even though the finisher was worth the match it still wasn’t up to the quality of the match before. Both men were fine and they seemed ok in the ring together but maybe Gangsta’s psycho style and Joey’s slightly more measured style didn’t work as well as it could have, or it could have just been the lack of experience in the ring. Rating; C- The next match of the night was another I was looking forward too [B]Steve Flash[/B] has been wrestling in the US with NYCW in the recent past but he’s still pretty well known and respect throughout Canada and [B]Panda Mask[/B], well I’m a high flier fan so I don’t think I need to say more. Sadly this match was a bit on the average side and I was really expecting something to write home about. Steve Flash opened it up quickly with a few Knife Edge Chops to his slightly smaller opponent and then showed us a little more of his brawling power with a Slap to the Chest and a couple of Forearm Blows. He then slowed it down a bit showing of his technical prowess hitting a few Arm Wringers then taking Mask to the floor with an Arm Ringer Takedown. It seemed like he would work on Panda’s knee for a bit with a few Knee Bars and then an Elbow Drop on the knee, but Panda got to the ropes with a dive to break it up. Steve Separated quickly the sportsman and true Canadian that he is, but Panda took the momentum after the break with a quick Kick to the Gut. A few Back Kicks and Thrust Kicks to soften Flash up and then another stiff Kick in the Gut stunned Steve long enough for Panda to hit the top rope. The Missile Dropkick laid Flash out but heading back up to the top rope was probably not the best idea as Steve rolled out of the way of the Shooting Star Press. With Panda down Steve Flash showed why he was a true all-rounder as he hit the top rope and came down with a Flying Butt Drop and then back up to the top to hit a reeling Panda with a Corkscrew Leg Lariat. Steve Flash had Panda right where he wanted him dazed and confused, Panda tried to shake off the ring rust and ran right into Flash Bang, getting lifted straight into the air and then Flash dropping backwards hitting Panda’s throat right on the ropes. With the match over Steve Flash grabbed the Canadian Flag and waved it as he made his leave from the ring and “Oh Canada” played for him. This was enough for a pin ending the match at 18 minutes. This match was another case of Terry Smith not being able to cope with the more extensive move sets of 4C’s new workers and I think the crowd might have been hotter for the match if Smith’s timing wasn’t off. Rating: C We had the first qualifying match of the night up next and this one was in the new Lords of the Sky division, with another two newcomers to 4C [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. The match itself wasn’t bad as these two are both decent but the fact that even I had never heard of Randy Maxx meant that I probably didn’t give this match as much of chance as I should have. Canadian Dragon pulled off a lot of the more traditional Canadian cruiser moves, something a little more traditional than a lot of the American cruisers use throwing in some Chop Blocks and Forearm Blows with some fancy Kicks and an occasional Dropkick. Randy Maxx was a bit more flashy although he did start slow building quickly up from a few Dropkicks and Enziguri Kicks to Rolling Wheel Kicks and Spinning Head Scissors, with a Second Rope Huracarana thrown in for good measure. They seemed pretty evenly matched but Canadian Dragon took the win when he recovered more quickly from a DDT then Randy Maxx would have liked. Maxx was caught up on the top rope and Dragon joined him stunning him with punches all the way, Terry Smith called for the Dragon’s Kiss which is apparently some kind of Super Gut Buster. Canadian Dragon got Randy Maxx up on his shoulder and then leaped off the top rope, instead of bringing Maxx over head, Dragon spun him off his shoulders and got the same Gut Buster effect as Randy’s stomach hit Dragon’s knees and it was all over from there in a what could have been a decent eighteen minute match if I was really interested in either opponent. Rating: D The second qualifier match of the night for the Warrior of the Mat division saw old school 4C worker, The Leaping Lumberjack, [B]Cal Sanders[/B] face off against one of Canada’s only slightly known best mat workers, “Trademark” [B]Thomas Morgan[/B]. This match was only slightly below par but I like both of these guys so I’ll give it up for their in ring work. Morgan kept the match mostly in his favor for the twenty minutes it lasted, Sanders seemed to be a bit more adept on the mat but Morgan was able to string together more moves keeping Cal tied up enough that he couldn’t get the momentum really going his way. As this was a submission match both men would have to try for the right unbreakable hold or lock. The problem with Cal’s offense seemed to be he went into a quick submission move every chance he got, while Morgan tried to weaken Sanders’ legs with a number of Knee Breakers, Leg Trips and even a Rolling Single Leg Lock or two. For Morgan even striking was all Kicks to the Knee and once Sanders was on the ground he used Knee Bars and Knee Pulls, working his way right up to the Single Leg Grapevine. Sanders undoing was finally the Morgan’s Canadian Deathlock, which seemed like a Texas Deathlock except Morgan leaned all the way back so his back was resting on top of Sanders. Rating C- Last match of the night and I was hoping for a bit more [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] a great Canadian Brawler and truly one of the old school good guys took on 4C alum and really old school baddie, the moose hunter, [B]Brett Fraser[/B]. For a main event this was rather disappointing, it only took Westybrook seven minutes to put away Fraser. It was hardcore rules and Fraser seemed more at home with weapons but Tim Westybrook just powered through whatever Fraser could throw at him. Now both men are heavyweights so when Westybrook went for the Powerbomb I was like no way but when he got him up and then adjusted his grip and lift Fraser even higher I was definitely Impressed. Terry Smith called the Freefall and it looked like a Sit Down Elevated Powerbomb and boy was there power in this bomb Rating: C- All in all, this card could have been better but it wasn’t so bad it was atrocious. I think as the qualifying matches move on and we see some champions and some real challengers the matches will get a lot better. Westybrook looks to be a powerhouse and I’m sure Steve Flash has a real future in 4C and I hope to see better things from the both of them. Overall Rating: C- Dog Fyte over Phenomenal E. (Via pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 18 Minutes) (C+) Joey Poison over Canadian Gangsta (Via pinfall after the Antidote Web in 17 minutes) (C-) Steve Flash over Panda Mask (Via Pinfall after the Flash Bang in 18 minutes) (C) Canadian Dragon over Randy Maxx (Via pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (D) Thomas Morgan over Cal Sanders in a Submission Match (Via submission with the Canadian Deathlock in 20 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Brett Fraser in a Hardcore Match (Via pinfall after the Freefall in 7 minutes) (C-)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 3, December 2005[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]I couldn’t wait for this weeks show with the matches from last week and waiting to see who’s going to be going into the final three-ways for the division titles I was ecstatic. At nine dollars a pop these shows are definitely well worth it. As per usual I showed up for the dark match to see some of the new talent 4C had to offer. I had no clue who [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] was and some people were calling him “The Debt Collect” but he came out more like a raving beast than a hired leg breaker. Then the high flying [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] came out, again no clue who he was either, looked like just a freak in a coonskin cap to me. The match itself was just an outlet for Murderous Mikey rage as he pummeled and pummeled Tempest Appleby who only a few times managed to mount a top rope offensive, just to be stopped by Mikey’s unwavering fury. The size difference was intense Mikey was around six-foot seven and tempest Appleby was just closing on five-foot nine. The match itself lasted al o five minutes before finished off Appleby with a Death Valley Driver. All in all the two had a flow in the ring together and the crowd, including myself was impressed by the match even though it was short and we had no clue who either guy was, definitely a great interdivisional match between two men of vastly different sizes and styles. Rating: C- The opening bout after the bell time was the O.G., [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] in his second performance in as many weeks taking on the completely unknown [B]Raphael[/B]. I have to say this kid had a look about him that I liked but he was slightly smaller than Gangsta and this was a minor disadvantage to him. The match took almost twenty-five minutes and although Gangsta controlled most of the match he couldn’t seem to put away the slippery Raphael. The O.G. used his typical offensive of Punches and Mongolian Chops to send the smaller man reeling and worked his way relatively quickly into his strong move set, throwing in some DDTs and a few Low Blows behind the refs back. What little offense Raphael mounted consisted of quick moving Jabs at Gangsta and a few Dropkicks to keep the O.G. off his feet. Canadian Gangsta was not to be deterred and after two Suplexes to soften Raphael up he finally hit him with his Reverse DDT finisher. I’d seen better matches out of Gangsta and this wasn’t one of them, hopefully he can do better when it’s his turn for a qualifier match. Rating: D Next match had two more men who saw action last week going at it. [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] off a big win over Randy Maxx and [B]Cal Sanders[/B] off a loss to Thomas Morgan. I’d seen Cal Sanders pull off some great high flying moves before and with his incredible arsenal of technical talent I knew he’d have no problem putting away Canadian Dragon. Dragon avoided a few of Sanders early punches but then fell victim to a few vicious Forearm Blows. The action quickly shifted with Canadian Dragon going straight for an unseen Eye Gouge disorienting Sanders. The match went back and forth pretty evenly for a bit with The Leaping Lumberjack mainly using his stiff Forearms as an offense and Dragon using his legs and a few underhanded moves to make his presence felt. The turning part of the match was when Canadian Dragon tried to get Sanders into a Brain Buster and got in switched on him into a reverse DDT. This is when Sanders bide his time and waited for Dragon to get up on one knee, at this point Sanders ran toward him and used Dragon’s knee as a spring board for his leg to knee Dragon in the face. Terry Smith called it the Lumberjack Knee, I called it painful and ref Andy Gordy called it a three count. I really think these to men could have done better but it wasn’t so far away from a decent match that it mattered to me. Rating: C- We had another slightly sub par match right after the last bout and this time we saw last weeks big winner [B]Dog Fyte[/B] put on a disappointing match in comparison to his bout with Phenomenal E. This fifteen minute qualifying match for the Master of Brutality title match was against a young Canadian nobody called [B]Nomad[/B]. I have to say this about Nomad even without being well known every one in the room threw a fit when he came out with is old Pearl Jam t-shirt and flannel around his waist. Dog Fyte showed off some of his martial arts moves in the ring while Nomad entered and both men took to a staredown before the match even started. Fyte had like four inches and a few pounds on Nomad but this didn’t stop the grunge rockin’ superstar from bringing the pain with anything at hand. As it was a hardcore match there was trash cans and stop signs, chairs and ring bells all for the use of the competitors and they took it to an extreme level. The match went back and forth for a bit no man taking the advantage for long but it was a dual chair shot catching Nomad between two chairs from Dog Fyte that dazed the ladies man long enough for Dog Fyte to use the Release Dogplex to toss Nomad right through the table lying propped up against the corner ring post. The three count was all academic from there and probably the only time ref Andy Gordy was useful in the match. Rating; C- This had to be the most disappointing match of the night and I really have to blame [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] for it. When Huey was announced I heard the audience, including myself, collectively go… “who!” And then when I heard [B]Phenomenal E.’s[/B] trancy club music come on I was like “ok here comes another good match”, but boy was I sorely mistaken. I didn’t realize that the phenomenal one had such a poor grasp on the in ring psychology needed to pull of a match because Huey obviously didn’t have it either and the match lost all sense of flow and timing, which was a surprise after last weeks match with Dog Fyte. The fact that the match was almost seventy-five percent Big E. didn’t even help to hide Huey’s short comings, do to Phenomenal’s. I was glad this match only lasted seven minutes and I lost a little respect for Phenomenal E. during even though he did manage to pull off a fairly nice Phenomenal Leap at the end hitting Huey Cannonball with one of the best Moonsaults in the business. I’m hoping now that Phenomenal E. has won his qualifier match he’ll start putting on more impressive showings like he did last week. Rating: E The final match of the night was a qualifier for the Warrior of the Mat division and the star was obviously Canadian patriot [B]Steve Flash[/B]. His new ring attire was had the maple leaf on his tights and the fans loved it. Last week we saw him end his match with the famous Flash Bang but this week he faced “The Black Dog” [B]Nathan Black[/B] in a submission match and I was assured we’d see something new. The match itself started in the standing position with Forearms, Knife Edge Chops and Forearms Blows being standard assaults from both men. After the initial stiff shots the match was fought on the ground as both men switched between a variety of holds and locks. Nathan Black was a man on a mission to win but the wily veteran Flash made sure he had the offense long enough to keep things interesting. After a very short sojourn to a standing position Flash hit four German Suplexes in a row taking the black dog all the way from corner to corner. With Black dazed Flash called into the crowd that Black was just a Flash in the Pan and stared what looked like a Scorpion Death Lock, until he twisted himself and also locked in an STF and the crowd chanted Flash in the Pan over and over. Nathan Black had no choice put to tap out, his mission failed for the evening, making Flash the second qualifier with Thomas Morgan. Rating: C The show itself would have been better if not for the Phenomenal E. versus Huey Cannonball match. I think the new booker is just getting his legs but some of the match ups that looked like he threw together were pretty good and I’m hoping for better things in the future. Overall Rating: C- Murderous Mikey over Tempest Appleby (Via pinfall after the Death Valley Driver in 5 Minutes) (C-) Canadian Gangsta over Raphael (Via pinfall after a Reverse DDT in 25 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Canadian Dragon (Via Pinfall after the Lumberjack Knee in 18 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Nomad in a Hardcore Match (Via pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 15 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Huey Cannonball (Via pinfall with the Phenomenal Leap in 7 minutes) (E) Steve Flash over Nathan Black in a Submission Match (Via submission after the Flash in the Pan in 15 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

Great to see you're writing a diary again! [B]Panda Mask[/B] vs Tempest Appleby [I]Both guys are not so great... [/I] Murderous Mikey vs [B]Canadian Gangsta [/B] [I]I kinda like him.[/I] [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Raphael [I]I like him too and Raphael is a good guy for the future.[/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Tim Westybrook Hard to pick this one.

[B][U]Monday Week 4, December 2005[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Third week in a row and I’m pretty sure I’m going to be making it to the big Saturday night event as well. So far Steve Flash and “Trademark” Thomas Morgan have qualified for the Warrior of the Mat title, Canadian Dragon and Phenomenal E. have qualified for the Lord of the Skies title and Tim Westybrook and Dog Fyte have qualified for the Master of Brutality title. With one more qualifier match it looks like we’ll be seeing a three-way match but so far 4C has been anything predictable. I don’t want to give it all away before I have time to tell you about each match but let me just say it must be hard getting your bearings when you book a card of new guys and half of the match ups you make have zero chemistry in the ring. We’ll start with the first match, fifteen minutes of missed spots and bad choreography. [B]Nathan Black[/B] has proved to be a top notch technical wrestler who has put on some of his greatest matches against high flying cruisers but with [B]Randy Maxx[/B] he just couldn’t get it together. Even the opening blows and lock ups looked force, not what I expected at all. On top of the bad chemistry Randy Maxx didn’t seem to have his whole thing together in the ring when he missed that second Missile Dropkick it looked like he almost broke his ankle. Nathan Black Ended in mercilessly with a modified STF Sleeper he called the Black Out, leaving randy Maxx motionless in the ring. Rating: C- We moved on to the first qualifier of the night for the Warrior of the Mat division. I’d already seen both these guys in action in earlier weeks. [B]Raphael[/B] although losing to Canadian Gangsta still showed a bit of potential and [B]Joey Poison[/B], well I’ve always loved the super freak. I originally expected a lot from this match but the thought was quickly dispelled at the realization that these guys had even less ring chemistry than the previous match. I couldn’t believe the pure amount of slips ups as it seemed no one could hold a lock and not because it was supposed to look that way. This match should have been one of the best of the night but instead it was nineteen minutes of garbage, the only thing that came across in the match and just barely was the fact that Joey Poison had almost full control. We had another ending out that the crowd was just begging for and another new move as Joey Poison used a Scorpion Deathlock to cause Raphael to tag out. Rating: D The second qualifier match at least had two guys who could keep it moving in the ring, even if all in all the match was no better then the previous ones. The O.G., [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] facing off against “The Human Wrecking Machine” [B]Murderous Mikey[/B]. The match was short and sweet which may have been one of the reasons the crowd couldn’t get behind it. Mikey came out with a quick offense a Flurry of Blows that was almost immediately stopped by a dazing Headbutt from Canadian Gangsta. After that it was all Gangsta as he used every weapon in the ring including an exposed turn buckle to bludgeon and bloody Murderous Mikey. At the five minute mark after a chair shot to the head Murderous Mikey was dropped onto a trash can with Gangsta’s Reverse DDT, he now seems to be calling the Drive-By and pinned him. Rating: D So after all the other bad matches of the night I decided to ask myself what would make one of the worst and my question was answered. What do you get when you had horrible in ring cohesion, two guys lacking in even the general psychology to keep a match together and at least one guy who is even completely unknown. The answer is the Lord of the Skies qualifier between [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] and [B]Panda Mask[/B]. In general I’ve been trying to describe the matches to you as best I can but for this match I’m just going to describe as this, Panda Mask dominated eighteen minutes of blown spots. The sloppiest move of all was Masks finisher the Bamboo Shoot, a Super Face Crusher; it looked like he almost broke Appleby’s neck for a minute. Rating: D We finally reached the last match of the night and still only an average performance from two great competitors, yet another case of poor connection in the ring. [B]Steve Flash[/B] and [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] both did their best to leave it all in the ring but a few slip ups here and there made what could have been a great match into something I’d expect from something in the midcard. Steve Flash may not have the power that Westybrook did but he certainly could stand toe to toe in terms of brawling skill. Westybrook just didn’t have what it took to stand up to Flashes other assaults from the sky and the ground. Even with the few miscues watching these men proved why they should be at the top of their divisions and why they both won their qualifying matches. The big surprise was the Steve Flash win at almost the twenty minute mark, I didn’t believe he could get the much larger Westybrook up into the Flash Bang but he did and got the three count right after. Rating: C It was good to have at least a decent match for the end of the show and I’m sure this was a learning experience for the mysterious new head booker, a harsh one but still. With all three scheduled qualifiers out of the way now we just wait and see what happens I’m sure it’ll be something good. Overall Rating: C- Nathan Black over Randy Maxx (Via submission after the Black Out in 15 Minutes) (D) Dog Fyte over Canadian Dragon (Via pinfall after a Release Dogplex in 18 minutes) (C-) Joey Poison over Raphael in a Submission Match (Via Submission after a Scorpion Deathlock in 19 minutes) (D) Canadian Gangsta over Mikey Murderous in a Hardcore Match (Via pinfall after the Drive-By in 5 minutes) (D) Panda Mask over Tempest Appleby (Via pinfall with the Bamboo Shoot in 18 minutes) (D) Steve Flash over Tim Westybrook (Via pinfall after the Flash Bang in 20 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 4, December 2005[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]With our first large monthly event under our new system coming up and the winners of our qualifying matches for each divisions title determined we’d like to give you the low down on what you will be seeing at 4C Presents…Hindsight Is Always 20/20. Saturday Week 4, December 2005 4C Presents…Hindsight Is Always 20/20 Panda Mask vs Phenomenal E. vs Canadian Dragon – Ladder Match for the Lord of the Skies title Tim Westybrook vs Dog Fyte vs Canadian Gangsta – Hardcore Elimination Match for the Master of Brutality title Steve Flash vs Thomas Morgan vs Joey Poison – Submission Elimination match for the Warrior of the Mat title[/QUOTE]

Panda Mask vs [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] vs Canadian Dragon [I]He is phenomenal...[/I] Tim Westybrook vs Dog Fyte vs [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] [I]Thug life![/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Thomas Morgan vs Joey Poison Either him or Poison.

You fired Devine AND Jett? Are you mad?! :p Nice to see another 4C diary on the boards, lets see if I can predict you as well as you can predict me. Panda Mask vs Phenomenal E. vs [b]Canadian Dragon[/b] [i]I rather like the Canadian Dragon, methinks he's be a good headliner for the division. Oh, and I lilke what you're doing with the divisions too. Kinda similar to what WLW has and what I'm going to be doing myself.[/i] Tim Westybrook vs [b]Dog Fyte[/b] vs Canadian Gangsta [i]I like T.I.M but I imagine Dog Fyte as being very Taz-like and this belt sounds likes it made for him. C'mon Freeman![/i] Steve Flash vs [b]Thomas Morgan[/b] vs Joey Poison [i]Its a tough call, but I just don't like Steve Flash enough to give him a title belt and I've decided you don't either. :) And Joey Poison always stinks the palce up for me which leave one of the most under-rated guys in the entire CVerse to win. C'mon Tommy![/i] I imagine that one day, when you get pretty huge, that you'll have a supreme champion of some kind that reigns over all the divisions. That would be pretty sweet :) Keep up the good work. The more ideas you come up with, the more I can steal from you. Derek B

Panda Mask vs [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] vs Canadian Dragon – Ladder Match for the Lord of the Skies title He impressed in his first match, but all three haven't exactly set the world on fire since... Tim Westybrook vs [B]Dog Fyte[/B] vs Canadian Gangsta – Hardcore Elimination Lets make Tim earn his title - he'll have it within a year, but he'll have to earn it. Match for the Master of Brutality title [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Thomas Morgan vs Joey Poison – Submission Elimination match for the Warrior of the Mat title At the end of the day currently your best wrestler, and he can be a fighting champion to headline your shows. On the downside, he's not going to wow everyone with his mic skills, but hey, you don't need to.

Saturday Week 4, December 2005 From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Hold on to your hats folks just in from the big event from 4C and its time to give you all the juicy details. The matches tonight were pretty spectacular; all these guys have a lot of talent now they just need a little more fame to get them some better reactions. We had three great championship three-ways and some semi decent opening bouts to start the night off. No dark matches this evening but I still came early anyway, I was all the way up by the guard rail when the first match started. [B]Nomad[/B] hit the ring to his poorly mastered grunge elevator music but again the girls swooned, they just can’t get enough of this guy even if he is a jerk. His opponent for the evening was the king of lights out, “the Black Dog” [B]Nathan Black[/B]. Nomad be relegated to the Master of Brutality division but he’s got a better than average all around game and he stood Stretch, Lock and bar with Black on the mat for the first few minutes. After about the six minute mark in the match though it seemed to be all Black as he isolated the left ankle and right arm of Nomad causing as much damage as he could to those areas. And every time he had Nomad down he went right for another move, he never gloats, he never grandstands its all business for the Black Dog. We finally saw an end at fifteen minutes, after a failed attempt at a Figure Four, Black slid seamlessly right into the Black Out. The ref did the arm lift and I think the girls all thought Nomad would snap out of it, but after the arm went down on third raise we all knew it was over. Rating: D A definite mismatch if ever I saw one, the second match put [B]Murderous Mikey[/B], the largest man in the master of Brutality Division, against Mr. Metalhead, [B]Huey Cannonball[/B], a man small enough I think I could toss him across a ring. Anyway this match had about one minute of a cannonball offense as he hit an Enziguri Kicks, a Dropkick and then made a quick pin attempt, to which Mikey answered by bench pressing the poor kid and throwing him across the ring. After that it was all Mikey with blow after monstrous blow, knocking Huey around like a rag doll. Holding the only half conscious Cannonball in one hand Mikey throw him up over his shoulders and that was the Death Valley Driver. Pinfall at exactly five minutes but I think that may have been four minutes to long for Huey. Rating: D The last bout before the title matches was [B]Cal Sanders[/B] taking on [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. Personally I liked Sanders for this one and I had every right too. Maxx thought he could out to Sanders from the op rope but he was sadly mistake, the don’t call Cal, the leaping lumberjack for nothing. Sanders started with some Punches, a few Knife Edge Chops and real made Maxx hit the floor with a Short Arm Back Elbow. After a Leg Drop Sanders went straight for top rope for a Flying Double Axe Handle but by that time Maxx had recovered and avoided it. This is when Randy took control and the match dragged a little. Cal Sanders looked like he was moving a little slower, there were no miscues or anything but it looked like Randy had to think a minute before trying a move and that gave the match a real preplanned feel. Once Sanders took control back he never lost it and the match sped up a bit, a few more of his old standard moves and Sanders had Maxx right where he wanted him groggy and getting up off the mat from a Pancake Face Buster. With one knee up and a problem getting the other leg off the ground Cal laid Randy out once and for all with a Lumberjack Knee at eighteen minutes. Rating: D The first final of the night with the three qualifying Lord of the Skies competitors. The staff took some time to set up for ladders at ring side, giving me enough time to get some food. First out was the ultimate club kid, [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] much to the distaste of the crowd; although I’m pretty sure that was the point. Second came the masked marvel, the ever good natured, [B]Panda Mask[/B]. Last we got the lone wolf, [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and I really hoped to see the Dragon’s Kiss again. The match was like watching a giant freaky game of pinball as all three man used the ropes to keep them bouncing across the ring. Flying Body Blocks, a few Huracaranas and a bunch of Flying Head Scissors would have made this match more impressive if it all didn’t look like flash. The first person to finally get a ladder in the ring was Phenomenal E. after it looked like his two opponents knocked each other out. Phenomenal got near to the top before both men dropkicked the ladder causing Big E to crotch himself on the ropes. It all seemed pretty evenly match the fans were mostly behind Panda Mask, probably because he was the most well known, Personally I liked Phenomenal E. even if he was one of the bad guys. Much to my disappointment Big E. was the first to go when he got caught out on the top rope preparing for the Phenomenal Leap on Panda Mask. What he didn’t see was Canadian Dragon getting up from the outside and that was his undoing. A few clubbing blow from the Dragon dazed the Phenomenal One long enough to get lifted up onto Dragon’s shoulders and bang right into the Dragon’s Kiss. The modified Gut Buster probably wasn’t the brightest move in the middle of an elimination match as Canadian Dragon just slammed all the weight into his leg from the top rope and was limping when Panda Mask flipped up and onto his feet and caught the limping Dragon with a standing Huracarana. There was another six minutes of back and forth with Canadian Dragon sending Panda Mask to the outside of the ring by knocking over the ladder he was climbing. Dragon went up for belt but his leg gave out and he almost fell off on his own. This gave Panda enough time and the perfect positioning to set up the Bamboo Shoot off the ladder and take out Dragon allowing Mask to climb the ladder himself, retrieve the belt and be crowned our first champion of the night and a true Lord of the Skies. Rating: C- Hardcore Elimination they said, what’s that gonna be like I said (well to myself) and I was treated to some of the most brutal matches I’ve ever seen. Three guys in the ring each with a weapon of choice, [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] came to the ring with a steel chair in hand, [B]Dog Fyte[/B] brought two trash can lids and [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] came with a baseball bat. The matched open as all three men charged with their weapons straight at each other and Tim Westybrook was the target of a concerted effort by the Big Dog and the O.G. Westybrook took both trash can lids to the head and a baseball bat to the gut, this of course made him drop his chair. After stunning “The Iron Man” the assault continued Gangsta kept up the assault with the bat while Dog Fyte went outside and under the ring and lettered the playing field with a few trash cans, a ladder, a stop sign, another bat this one wrapped in barbed wire and a table. The time spent out of the ring by Dog Fyte gave Westybrook the chance to fight back against Gangsta and when the big took finally entered the ring he saw the O.G. getting sidewalk Slammed into a trash can. With Gangsta down for the count it was time for one on one with two of the baddest men in 4C. Neither men bothered with weapons and went full force with blow after blow until Fyte managed to open up a cut on Westybrook’s head. Gangsta came running at Westybrook from behind but the big man obviously heard him and he ducked, which was a little weird for such a big man, this cause Gangsta to smash Dog Fyte right in the face with the bat. Westybrook shot up with his chair and wham right in the head of the O.G. and what a sound it was. Westybrook scooped up Gangsta and hit a Leaping Pile driver on the other trash can Dog Fyte had thrown in the ring. There was finally a use for Andy Gordy as he called the three count eliminating Canadian Gangsta. Dog Fyte roused himself and grabbed the barbed wire bat heading straight for Westybrook, Westybrook scooped up Gangsta’s bat out of his limp hand and the two had what amounted to a freaky sword fight. Westybrook was just a little slower then the Big Dog and he had his face torn open with the barbed wire as Fyte struck him and he went down. With “The Iron Man” down Dog Fyte set p the table and it looked like he was going to end it that way. The groggy Tim Westybrook got caught up around the waist and the whole crowd so the Release Dogplex coming, Westybrook had other plans as he spun around and gave Fyte a huge Headbutt, followed by another and another. With a clubbing blow to the back of the head Dog Fyte doubled over and found himself perfectly set up for a Powerbomb and that’s exactly what happened. Up and then up even more Westybrook had the Big Dog set up for the Freefall, but he didn’t stop there. Westybrook backed up in the corner and then up on the first rope, then the second once there he took a massive leap into the Sit Down Super Powerbomb called the Freefall, right through a table. It took a few minutes for Westybrook to come to his sense but he crawled over Dog Fyte and got the pin and the win. Tim Westybrook is now the first ever Master of Brutality. Rating: C This one was all out folks and the match itself was killer, if not for Terry Smith messing up a few calls and taking people’s concentration off the match it would have been a bit better. Three men in a submission match is not something that is seen often, and the one man who knows how you keep his head in a submission match is [B]Thomas Morgan.[/B] Morgan stood back and let [B]Joey Poison[/B] and [B]Steve Flash[/B] go at each other. It didn’t even seem like Flash and Poison knew there was a third guy in the ring until Poison almost submitted to a Figure Four Leg Lock from Flash. As both men backed off tired into a corner after the ref called for the rope break was when “Trademark” made his first move. Joey had taken the biggest beating so he laid out Flash with a nice Implant DDT and then went to work on Joey Poison’s legs. Knee Bars, Knee Pulls, and Elbows to the Knee, all softening up Joey for the Canadian Deathlock. And he would have had the submission too if Steve Flash hadn’t come up with a Forearm to the Back of the Head. Joey Poison and Steve Flash then took it Morgan hard and fast now that they realized that he was biding his time. No more hold, bars and locks it was all a wild brawl with Punches, Forearms and a Kick or two thrown in here and there for good measure. The tide changed again when Morgan Backdropped Flash over the ropes to the outside and hit a quick Chop Block on Poison. Joey fought back as hard as he could and almost made it to the ropes before finally submitting to the Canadian Deathlock. With about seventeen minutes of the match up it was down to Flash and Morgan which was a good thing for Flash as he brought a whole new offensive to the game hitting some Axe Handles off the top rope and bringing his superior brawling game to Morgan’s one sided offense. Morgan fought back a few times and the momentum switched but Morgan fell into a Flash Bang which made him more then susceptible to the Flash in the Pan for the win. This whole match was good but the trained eye could tell that Steve Flash was a little off his game, just not enough for it to really bring down the match. Being off didn’t really matter much to Flash now that he was the first Warrior of the Mat champion. Rating: C This was by far the best show so far and I’m hoping they only get better, With all the champions now chosen it’ll be time to find out who their first opponents will be. I’ve got my picks but I won’t say who, we’ll all just have to wait and se. Overall Rating: C Nathan Black over Nomad (Via submission after the Black Out in 15 Minutes) (D) Murderous Mikey over Huey Cannonball (Via pinfall after a Death Valley Driver in 5 minutes) (C-) Cal Sanders over Randy Max (Via Pinfall after a Lumberjack Knee in 18 minutes) (D) Canadian Dragon Eliminates Phenomenal E., Panda Mask Eliminates Canadian Dragon (First elimination via Dragon’s Kiss in 13 minutes, Second elimination via Bamboo Shot in 23 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook Eliminates Canadian Gangsta, Tim Westybrook Eliminates Dog Fyte (First elimination via Leaping Piledriver in 15 minutes, Second elimination via Freefall in 23 minutes) (C) Thomas Morgan Eliminates Joey Poison, Steve Flash Eliminates Thomas Morgan in a Submission Elimination Match (First elimination via Canadian Deathlock in 17 minutes, Second elimination via Flash in the Pan in 25 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B]From derek_b[/B] [QUOTE]I imagine that one day, when you get pretty huge, that you'll have a supreme champion of some kind that reigns over all the divisions. That would be pretty sweet[/QUOTE] That very well could be the plan, I'm not telling [B]From derek_b[/B] [QUOTE]You fired Devine AND Jett? Are you mad?! [/QUOTE] yes I fired them... but as for your other question yes I am mad. I think both of them are talented but I've never really liked Devine, plus I know he's your top guy. [B]From eayragt[/B] [QUOTE][B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Thomas Morgan vs Joey Poison – Submission Elimination match for the Warrior of the Mat title At the end of the day currently your best wrestler, and he can be a fighting champion to headline your shows. On the downside, he's not going to wow everyone with his mic skills, but hey, you don't need to.[/QUOTE] He definately is one of my top wrestlers and I just wish he had, had chemsitry with my other top wrestler (Westybrook) cause now I can't have them put on killer matches.

[B][U]Sunday Week 4, December 2005[/U][/B] From CanadianWrestlingInsider (CWI.com) [QUOTE]Last month we had some big news from all three major promotions in Canada including signings, TV news, Restructuring and a loss or two. We here at CWI look to bring you all the news that’s fit to print about Canadian wrestling. [B]4C[/B] The smallest promotion in Canada probably had the biggest announcement to make with the hiring of a new head booker and the complete restructuring of the company making it the country’s only all Canadian wrestling organization. We find this odd seeing as the new head booker is rumored to be from the US, but with the tight lips over at 4C we can neither confirm nor deny these reports. The changes may be a little to much to give you here so we’ll direct you to last months news section of the 4C website, 4CWrestling.com. [B]CGC[/B] After their last broadcast of the month CGC Title Bout Wrestling lost it’s time slot leaving the companies future up in the air. Without a TV show to build toward their PPV events CGC maybe be going no where fast. It is believed that CGC will attempt to put a weekly event on local PPV but that is just speculation for the moment. Jenny Playmate was released by the company only to be scooped up by NOTBPW who also lured away Jerome Turner, A.K. Garcia and Roger Rogers. Sheik Mustafa, Lady Melissa, Alysian Scottsfield, Captain USA, Dean McWade and Mick Muscles all signed open contracts with the company to flesh out its roster. [B]NOTBPW[/B] After losing their top road agent Craig Prince to SWF, NOTBPW went on a huge hiring spree. Nicole Kiss, Stetson Hatt, Joey Minnesota, Jakki White Trash, Roger Rogers, Jerome Turner, Adrain Garcia, Johnny Bloodstone, Jenny Playmate, Matty Phatty, Brent Hill, Owen Love, Human Arsenal and Thomas Morgan. All these signings have poached some of the top talent from the smaller US and Canadian Companies. Thomas Morgan was especially a surprise seeing as the former indy worker had just signed a deal with 4C not even a full month ago where he was a top competitor in their Warrior of the Matt division.[/QUOTE] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]2005 is over and things at 4C have definitely gotten quite exciting we have our new champions for each division and we are going to be looking ahead to our first challengers for those titles. The two men from the three-way matches at 4C Presents…Hindsight Is Always 20/20 will meet up in our first show of the New Year to determine who will then face each champion in a best of seven series for the titles. Also with our three champions already crowned 4C will give you a three-way match between these top notch competitors to show you who truly is the best of the best. For financial concerns 4C Presents…May The Road Rise To Meet You, our touring show, will be postponed until February. We hope that this doesn’t deter folks from coming to our shows when we do start them; we just want to make sure that we can afford to bring you the product that you deserve to have. Monday Week 1, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – to determine the #1 Contender Dog Fyte vs Canadian Gangsta – Hardcore Match to determine the #1 Contender Thomas Morgan vs Joey Poison – Submission Match to determine #1 Contender Panda Mask vs Steve Flash vs Tim Westybrook – Elimination Match Monday Week 2, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive ??? vs Panda Mask – Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title ??? vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title ??? vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Monday Week 3, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive ??? vs Panda Mask – Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title ??? vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title ??? vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Monday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive ??? vs Panda Mask – Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title ??? vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title ??? vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Saturday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents…Back To Basics ??? vs Panda Mask – 2 out of 3 Falls Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title ??? vs Tim Westybrook – Last Man Standing Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title ??? vs Steve Flash – 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title[/QUOTE]

[B]Monday Week 1, January 2006[/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]I couldn’t wait till for the show, I was jumpy all day, really anxious to see who would be the first contenders to the titles. My picks going in were “Trademark” Thomas Morgan, The O.G. Canadian Gangsta and Phenomenal E. All good choices in my opinion but their opponents are quite formidable as well and I was prepared for some really good matches. We had two pre show matches and the first was a five minute brawl fest between [B]Brett Fraser[/B] and [B]Murderous Mikey[/B]. There was actually very little of this match to tell, both men beat each other senseless a series of traded blows but it appeared the Mikey went all out to fast and tired himself enough for “The Moose Hunter” to almost break the larger man in half with an impressive Spear, he calls the Buckshot. Rating: C- The second dark match wasn’t anywhere near the quality of the first one and it had a number of other problems. The first problem is even showing up on the shows the crowd just hasn’t gotten into [B]Randy Maxx[/B] or [B]Huey Cannonball[/B]. The second problem, one plaguing the entire Lord of the Skies division, is that these guys are young and still have a lot to learn. The last problem was that Randy Maxx was off his game and unlike Steve Flash who’s still good even when he’s off Randy Maxx isn’t. The match was thankfully a short seven minute affair and it was pretty obvious that was about as long a Huey could go. Even as short as it was the match lost it’s cohesion in the middle, it seemed like Huey forgot he was supposed to have hurt his left leg and Randy Maxx well Randy needs to spend a little more time in the training ring. There wasn’t even a finishing move to end it as Randy Maxx hit Huey with a pathetic Missile Dropkick for the pin. Rating: F The opening match of the night after bell time was a good showing from the Warrior of the Mat division seeing two of the top competitors, not already involved in a title run, [B]Nathan Black[/B] and [B]Cal Sanders[/B]. The match was a clinic in ground work as both man trade holds and advantage from the floor. For awhile it seemed like a mess of arms and legs and then the Sanders started working on “The Black Dog’s” legs trying to take out his left knee. For his part Black began dismantling Sanders left arm, obviously trying to soften him up for the Black Out. The match it self was short only a ten minute affair, Black had fallen trying to stand after Sanders twisted up his knee and then slammed it into the mat. This let Sanders know he had his opponent and applied the Axeman’s Leg Lock causing Black to tap out. Rating: C After a decent match, it was a tragedy to see to see all three number one contender matches end up with below par in ring action, starting with [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] Both men in this match took the low road trying to win, Canadian Dragon going so far as to use an Eye Gouge after the Collar and Elbow Tie Up. There was a lot of back and for blows, mainly kicks from both opponents and it was nearly ten minutes into the eighteen minute match before some one even hit the top rope. The first tope rope move from the night was also from the man who fired the opening salvo, Canadian Dragon ho hit with a nice Flying Clothesline. Phenomenal E. wasn’t to be out done as when he regained the momentum a few minutes latter he hit two Split-Legged Moonsaults, knocking the wind out of Canadian Dragon. The finish of the match was pretty much in doubt the whole match, but one thing was for certain if this match was any indication, Panda Mask would be facing off against some one who will do what it takes, no matter how underhanded, to win his title. Phenomenal E. went up top after laying Canadian Dragon out with an Implant DDT, but just after he got his footing Dragon popped back up and fought his way up to the top rope with the Phenomenal One. They battled their for a minute and it looked like Dragon was gonna get Big E up on his shoulders for the Dragon’s Kiss but a stiff Forearm Blow dazed the dragon and a Shoulder to the Gut knocked him off the ropes. With Dragon laid out Phenomenal E. had his chance and took the Phenomenal Leap, allowing him to get the pinfall. Rating: C- Next up was the Master of Brutality number one contender match and although [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] is one of the toughest, and craziest, brawlers on roster no one knows how to be truly hardcore like [B]Dog Fyte[/B]. Dog opened up the match with repeated Jabs and Forearm Blows to the O.G.’s head and chest, battering his opponent and disorienting him for a very quick Suplex. With his opponent stunned Dog Fyte went outside and under the ring and brought out a kendo stick. Gangsta regained his footing but learned very quickly that the Big Dog has some legitimate martial arts training, including weapons as he wielded the kendo stick with deadly accuracy, nailing the kin g of the Drive-By with blows to the head and back. The match then degenerated into a bar room brawl as both men seemed to trade off advantage and solid blows for a few minutes. Canadian Gangsta had his chance at an offensive after slipping out of a Back Suplex and catching Fyte with a Diving DDT. Gangsta got his shot and brining in his weapon of choice a baseball bat, thins one wrapped in barbed wire. With Dog Fyte still a little woozy Gangsta came up behind him and but the bared wire bat to his face, opening him up. A few more minutes of back and forth after that and the Canadian Gangsta looked like he was gonna set Dog Fyte up for the Drive-By, but opening up Dog Fyte had it’s disadvantages as Gangsta’s hold on the Big Dogs head slipped in the blood. Dog Fyte moved quickly around the O.G. and gave him the Release Dogplex so that Gangsta’s back landed right on the barbed wire bat. The pin was forthcoming and both men had to be helped from the ring. Rating: C- I’d heard rumor that this was supposed to be [B]Thomas Morgan’s[/B] last show and this match would tell the tale. A lot of the of promotions will bury the guy who’s leaving but I must say this match was pretty evenly matched between both competitors, which was good for [B]Joey Poison[/B] because getting the legitimate win made him look pretty good. The match was still a bit below par and I think that’s because both men don’t yet have the talent to keep the flow of the match going. Even for a technical match it went a little slow in the middle and you could see the motor running as both men were trying to remember where to go next. Still it could have been worse at least they didn’t lose track of who was hurt where like in some matches I’ve seen. Joey took the early advantage working on the legs of Morgan using Kicks to the Thigh and Knee while standing and Knee Pulls, Bars and Elbow Drops on the Knee when Morgan was down. Even with the evened out offensives by about a third of the way through the seventeen minute match Morgan was limping. As we got to the end it seemed to be the battle of the Deathlocks, first Morgan broke out of the Scorpion Deathlock from Poison then immediately hit a dropkick to the knee and caught Poison in the Canadian Deathlock, which poison then broke. Poison managed to get the Antidote Web on Morgan but rather then stay in the pin, which didn’t really matter in this submission match, he kept rolling and popped up with Morgan on his stomach and moved right into the Scorpion Deathlock in the middle of the ring. After all the work on his legs the pain was to much and Morgan was forced to tap out. Rating: C- Last match of the night and well worth the wait, the top three men from each division in a three-way elimination match had good things written all over it. [B]Steve Flash[/B] came out to the Canadian national anthem in his maple leaf tights and got a huge pop from the crowd. [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] was the second to emerge also a huge ovation from the crowd as he shook hands on his way to the ring. [B]Panda Mask[/B] was the last and got a good cheer from the kids and young adults with his goofy mask and his ever happy attitude. All three men met in the middle of the ring and a handshake was exchanged by each before the match started, it was a great show of respect. After the shake though it was all business as Flash and Westybrook started a toe to toe brawl. Panda Mask ducked out and went straight up to the top rope, the crowd cheered and Westybrook and Flash turned around just in time to get a foot each, Westybrook in the mid section and Flash in the chest. Panda shot up and hit a Standing Moonsault on Steve Flash, although he should have been more worried about the resilient Westybrook who came up behind him as he got off Flash and crushed the masked wonder with a terrific bear hug. The match kept trading off between each person at two or three minute intervals, it seemed the third person was almost always down or knocked out of the ring. With Flash down and Westybrook on one Knee Panda mask went up for flying cross body but Tim made it up and caught the poor little high flier, which was the end of Panda Mask. Up some and then up some more perfectly set up for the Freefall and Panda mask was out at eleven minutes. The celebrating Westybrook took a Chop Block putting him down to one knee and then a Dropkick to the back of the head and Steve flash took the early advantage in the one on one. Again more back and forth but it always seemed like Flash was just slightly ahead, with his all around skills. Westybrook took a run at Flash for what looked like a clothesline put Flash put his head down braced himself and used Tim’s momentum for the Flash Bang, catching the larger man’s throat on the top rope behind him. The Flash Bang wasn’t what ended the match however, it was Steve getting into position on and locking in the Flash in the Pan that made Westybrook tap out. Total match time eighteen minutes of in ring goodness. Rating: C+ The sows are getting better and better and I can’t wait to check out the best of seven series for the titles. 4C is definitely looking up to be one of the top promotions in Canada, even if they will be missing Thomas Morgan from now on. Overall rating: C Brett Fraser over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Buckshot in 5 Minutes) (C-) Randy Maxx over Huey Cannonball (Via Pinfall after a Missile Dropkick in 7 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Nathan Black (Via Submission from an Axeman’s Leg Lock in 18 minutes) (C) Phenomenal E. over Canadian Dragon (Via pinfall after the Phenomenal Leap in 18 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Canadian Gangsta in a Hardcore Match (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 16 minutes) (C-) Joey Poison over Thomas Morgan in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock in 17 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook eliminates Panda Mask, Steve Flash Eliminates Tim Westybrook (First elimination via Pinfall after the Freefall in 11 minutes, Second elimination Via Submission from the Flash in the Pan in 18 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 1 January 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]With the number one contenders chosen we know have our set up for the first best of seven series for each title. Seeing as the titles in 4C are no mere championship titles but a proclamation that the given title holder is the undisputed top of his specific style of wrestling, every championship battle will be a best of seven series. This is to show that no mere usurper can attain the highest honor and get a title through a fluke or by trickery. For all championship matches and matches where the outcome would mean the moving up in rank for a worker the challenger will be listed first followed by the champion or the worker who’s spot he wishes to take. Monday Week 2, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Monday Week 3, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Monday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Saturday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents…Back To Basics Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – 2 out of 3 Falls Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – Last Man Standing Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title[/QUOTE] Author Note [QUOTE]I didn't notice it til today as I can be a little abscent minded on occassion but thank you those who rated my diary. I'm sure there are others that deserve a five more than mine but I won't complain about it. Back from my week with family as of the posting of the last show so I'm hoping to get the next few shows out of the way quickly and catch up to where I actually am in the game. For those of you who want to give predictions but don't want to have to predict every match you can just say who you think will win and the number of matches [e.g Worker X over Worker Y (4-3), Worker A over Worker B (4-2)][/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 2, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive[/U][/B] Phenomenal E. vs [B]Panda Mask [/B]– Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]– Hardcore Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title [B][U]Monday Week 3, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive[/U][/B] Phenomenal E. vs [B]Panda Mask [/B]– Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title [B]Dog Fyte[/B] vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs [B]Steve Flash [/B]– Submission Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title [B][U]Monday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive[/U][/B] [B]Phenomenal E[/B]. vs Panda Mask – Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title [B]Dog Fyte[/B] vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #3 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title [B][U]Saturday Week 4, January 2006 4C Presents…Back To Basics[/U][/B] Phenomenal E. vs [B]Panda Mask [/B]– 2 out of 3 Falls Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Dog Fyte vs [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]– Last Man Standing Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Joey Poison vs [B]Steve Flash [/B]– 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match #4 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title

[B][U]Monday Week 2, January 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Rumor was they were going to debut the new wrestler who would be replacing Thomas Morgan. I was wondering if they were going to be adding another Main Event worthy worker or if they were going to be building up a younger talent. My question was answered in the first pre-show match of the evening. This is the first time I’d seen a tag match since the new era of 4C had begun and it seemed odd because they don’t have a 4C Tag Team championship. It was a battle of the Warrior of the mat division, on one side we had [B]Nathan Black[/B] and [B]Raphael[/B] and on the other we had [B]Cal Sanders[/B] and the newest member of 4C’s roster [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. I’ve seen some tape of Golden’s work with MAW and I have to say he’s younger, much less experienced and much less skilled then Thomas Morgan, that and the fact he’s next to unknown here in Canada. The tag match wasn’t actually half bad; except for Nathan Black all the other workers also have a decent top rope game so we saw quite a few Double Axe Handles, Cross Bodies and Leg Drops from the ropes in the sixteen minute match. Golden put on a decent showing although I think mainly Black and Raphael made him look better then he was. Nathan seemed to only want Sanders through most of the match anytime Golden got in he destroy the poor kid and then instead of pinning motion for him to tag sanders in. The loss came when Raphael thought he could take on a severely beaten Cal Sanders and blind tagged himself in. Sanders wasn’t as beaten as he seemed and caught Raphael in a quick Clothesline followed by a Dropkick and an Elbow to the Knee. Sanders was up and Raphael had made it to one knee which was the prefect opportunity to hit the Lumberjack Knee. Nathan Black came in to break up the three count but Golden proved he shouldn’t be underestimated by flying more then half way across the ring for a Missile Dropkick, allowing the ref to make the full count. Rating: C- If you’ve ever heard a moose call you’ll know why I hate listening to [B]Brett Fraser[/B] enter the arena, I really can’t wait till 4C can afford some better opening music. At least the wanna be synthesized gangsta rap of [B]Canadian Gangsta’s[/B] entrance is a bit more palatable to the ear. This match was seven minutes of quite a bit below par brawling. Fraser and Gangsta trade blows from a standing position for the first three minutes of the ring before some one actually tried something new. In this case Fraser Irish Whipped Gangsta into the ropes and hit him with a huge Clothesline on the return trip. After a few more trades of momentum Gangsta had things well in hand over Fraser, Brett may have been the larger probably more talented brawler but the O.G. went nuts and just beat the tar out of the Moose Hunter. After rising from the floor Fraser was hit by a rapid succession of Kidney Punches from the back and as his head went back in pain Gangsta caught him around the head and right back into the Drive-By. Rating: D I like [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and I especially like his finisher the Dragon’s Kiss. [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] may not have as much in the way of in ring know-how but his aerial skills, as far as I’ve seen, seem to even be a bit better the Dragon’s. I expected quite a bit out of this match and I got slop. The match was more then seventy-five percent Canadian Dragon as he took the offense early and held it except for a few occasions of Appleby sliding out of a Suplex or dodging a top rope attack allowing him to show us some of his own skill. When Appleby hit the Frog Splash from almost a whole ring away and the Missile Dropkick from one corner to the one diagonal from it I was pretty impressed but except for those few flashes of brilliance the match was lack luster, at least for two high flying stars. Canadian Dragon went up for what would have probably been a Flying Cross Body, but Appleby made it up the ropes quickly after him. It looked like Appleby was going for a Superplex but Dragon stuck a foot in his gut to end that right quick. With Appleby stunned Canadian Dragon got him up on his shoulders but was facing the opposite way then usual. So instead of jumping backwards to do the Dragon’s Kiss, the Lone Wolf jumped forwards and got the same effect, getting the pin right in the middle of the ring. Rating: D Right after one Lord of the Skies division match we had the first match in the first ever best of seven for the Lord of the Skies title. [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] gets a pop as always even if he is a baddie, just for being so damn cool. The champion was the second to come out and I’m beginning to think his entrance music sounds like really wacky circus music. [B]Panda Mask[/B] hit the ring and for the size of the crowd they went pretty nuts. The match started off fine with a great back and forth from the two, mostly kicks as both men seem to know that’s were their strength lies. The Phenomenal One got the first big momentum rush with a few Kicks to the Leg followed by some nice technical work; a few Suplexes and an Ankle Lock that left Panda Mask on the floor in pain. Big E took the top rope right away and came off with a leg Drop and then back up for a Frog Splash but it wasn’t enough to keep Panda down for long. The story got lost a little here in the middle and it just seemed that the men were trading off moves, and Panda Mask even forgot his injured right ankle for half a second. The middle five minutes of the bout was all over the place which is why this particular match didn’t quite do it for me, but it wasn’t horrific. What was horrific though was the thought of having to sit through at least three more of these and possibly six more. The end to the match came soon enough at eighteen minutes with Panda Mask having Phenomenal E. set up for the Bamboo Shoot. Mask spent a little too much time getting his balance on the ropes and got caught with an unseen low blow and then was unceremoniously pushed of the top rope by Big E. with his opponent down the Phenomenal One went for the Phenomenal Leap catching Panda Mask and then rolled him up into a small package putting his feet on the ropes for leverage as the not quite finished off Panda Mask struggle for freedom uselessly. Rating: C- The only thing keep the next match down was the announcing by Terry Smith and that only helped to make it a par match instead of the above average match it could have been. [B]Dog Fyte[/B] came down to the ring with a shopping cart full of weapons and he tossed in a stop sign, a trash can, two trash can lids, a cookie sheet and his favorite weapon a kendo stick. For his part the champion [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] brought his chair to the ring to the cheers of the fans. In a lot of cases a hardcore match is a way to hide the weakness of poor workers by the use of weapons in a ruleless environment; this is not the case of these two men. First these two men both have impeccable in ring psychology, second both of these men are probably two of the best brawlers in Canada, third both men make a hardcore match look like poetry in motion and an unexpected fourth was that these two men put on a match like they’d been working in the ring together for years. To try and describe match may not due it just, the announcing job of Terry Smith certainly didn’t and I must say it was quite annoying. The story told in the ring was that bigger isn’t always better, although Westybrook had a size advantage the Big Dog proved he could hang as they went blow for blow for almost four minutes. There was no clear advantage and neither man went past two or three stiff blows before the other took control. When the weapons finally came into play it was like a duel between the two. The Westybrook hit a few chair shots to the body and head of Dog Fyte, and Fyte’s kendo stick found its mark in some of the vital places behind The iron Man’s knees, in his solar plexus and at the temples on his head. The end of the match was beautiful and simple in and of itself, after busting Dog Fyte open by crushing his head between two trash can lids; Westybrook got the stunned Fyte up in the air for the Freefall. Dog Fyte hit the mat hard and his head made a resounding thud as it bounced off the chair that was lying in the middle of the ring. Generally a hardcore match falls apart after ten minutes, but these two men went a full eighteen and the crowd was enraptured. Rating: C The last of the round one matches in the best of seven series, this one for the Warrior of the Mat title, and I must say they saved the best for last. These men didn’t seem to have the perfectly timed chemistry of the previous combatants but what they did have is a lot of raw talent and a well put together match. The submission match got underway very quickly with [B]Steve Flash[/B] taking [B]Joey Poison[/B] down with two swift Kicks to the Knee and the a Double Leg Takedown. From here it was the trade of locks and bars on the floor for about five minutes. After a few unsuccessful submission holds by both opponents including a Figure Four Leg Lock from Flash and a Boston Crab from Poison the action made its way back to a standing position. Both men traded a few more blows in a great looking brawl and then after a Suplex, Steve Flash went up to the top rope. Flash waited for Poison to stagger to his feet before executing a perfect Missile Dropkick. Joey Poison wasn’t to be out done when a few minutes later after putting down Steve Flash with an Implant DDT he took to the skies with a poetic Moonsault off the top rope. After the beating both men handed out the match finally headed back down to the mat, this time Joey Poison was the aggressor using Choke Holds and Rear Chinlocks to control Flash and every time Flash lost his from the holds Poison would do some extra damage with a Seated back Kick or a Running Senton. The end of the match came at nineteen minutes after Flash powered out of another Rear Chinlock from Poison getting to his feet with a couple of Elbows to the Gut. With Joey doubled over in pain Flash planted him on the ground with a Face-First Suplex then an Elbow Drop to the Knee, all of this followed up by locking up the Flash in the Pan. I’m starting to think 4C may need a new announce team or at least some one to help Terry Smith call the action, because he fumbled around this match like a five year old trying to do the New York Times crossword puzzle, still a good match though. Rating: C+ This show is what 4C is all about a few great matches and some of the younger talent learning the ropes by doing. With at least four more matches in the Master of Brutality and Warrior of the Mat best of seven series I see some great things coming in the future. Only one current champion lost the opening match so we all have to be wondering what’s In store for Panda Mask’s future. Overall Rating: C Cal Sanders and Oscar Golden over Nathan Black and Raphael (Via Pinfall when Cal Sanders pinned Raphael after the Lumberjack Knee in 16 Minutes) (C-) Canadian Gangsta over Brett Fraser (Via Pinfall after the Drive-By in 7 minutes) (D) Canadian Dragon over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall from the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (d) Phenomenal E. over Panda Mask (Via Pinfall after the Phenomenal Leap in 18 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Dog Fyte in a Hardcore Match (Via Pinfall after the Freefall in 18 minutes) (C) Steve Flash over Joey Poison in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash in the Pan in 19 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 3, January 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Pre opening bell match saw last weeks tag partners [B]Cal Sanders[/B] and Canadian pretty boy [B]Oscar Golden[/B] meeting up in singles competition. The match was mostly Sanders carrying Golden by keeping up the offensive so the younger worker didn’t have to worry to much about showing off his lack of moves. The match seemed a little pre planned but all in all was only slightly below what I would call an average match. The match lasted a good fifteen minutes and was finished when Sanders, probably one of the top up coming stars of the Warrior of the Mat division, forced the Pretty Boy to submit to the Axeman’s Leg Lock. Rating: C- The opening match was a seven minute garbage fest of pathetic brawling and weak wrestling. [B]Nomad[/B] has a lot of talent and could probably go far with a good push but [B]Brett Fraser[/B] has only a handful of brawling moves and was obviously the one who couldn’t go more then the seven minutes. Being lightweight Nomad had to mount a hit and run offense on his opponent working on the knees to try and chop his opponent down to size. Fraser would just land blow after pounding blow on nomad before pulling out the occasional Back Breaker or Bodyslam. Size seemed to be the deciding factor as Fraser Shrugged of a standing dropkick from Nomad and whipped in into the corner for a full on crush. The Moose Hunter backed away measuring his opponent and when Nomad stumbled out of the corner Fraser caught him with the Buckshot. Rating: D Throw away match number two was another seven minutes of garbage and the saddest part was that the [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] seemed to work pretty well together in the ring. Once Cannonball gets some more ring time under his belt this might actually make a difference in future matches between these two. The match seemed slowed down and Canadian Dragon just wrecked house on poor Huey Cannonball. After a particularly nasty Tornado DDT Dragon lifted Hey up onto the ropes and then climbed them himself. The set up was forth coming and the Dragon’s Kiss ended the match, thankfully. After watching the match I had a scary thought, what if these guys didn’t click in the ring? Rating: D Then we had a repeat of last weeks Lord of the Skies best of seen match. [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Panda Mask[/B] worked out a decent but slightly below average match that lost a little coherence in the middle. I hate to say it seemed like pretty much the same match but it did, it was almost as if they were trying to remember what they did last week instead f putting on a new show for the crowd. Most of the match was watchable but a little dull the exciting stuff didn’t even come until the end when we got up to the high octane stuff and the finishing moves. First it was an exchange of Hurracaranas and Flying Head Scissors then the Phenomenal One hit a near perfect tornado DDT leaving Panda Mask out on the floor. Big E went up for the Phenomenal Leap but Mask came to in time to see the body coming and rolled out of the way letting phenomenal belly flop on the canvas. After that Big E wasn’t any where near one hundred percent and Panda Mask hit him with a boot into his sore gut and then Irish Whipped him into the corner. A corner Spear softened Big E enough for Panda Mask to get him up on the top rope and then followed him up. That as it as Panda Mask hit the Bamboo Shoot and rolled over on top the Phenomenal One for the pin in eighteen minutes. Rating: C- Now you would think that the hardcore match would have been the highly repetitive match up, just swinging weapons and opening up your opponent but no. As a matter of fact [B]Dog Fyte[/B] and [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] took last weeks match and made it better and they extended in to twenty-three minutes of organized chaos. There’s no way to describe the whole match to you but some of the spots were beautifully done so here are the highlights of the match. About seven minutes in Tim Westybrook had the Big Dog down on the mat after an impressive DDT on a garbage can. He went outside the ring and pulled a ladder from under it and laid it from the ground outside up over the top rope. This is when the heavyweight grabbed his favorite chair and ran up the ladder flying of it and body surfed the chair through the air right on to Dog Fyte. The next big move came from Dog Fyte who had just moments before opened up Westybrook’s with the sharp edge of a stop sign. Fyte took two cheese graters and slid his hands up into the donning them like boxing gloves, then in a flurry of strong style blows to the head, neck and chest area the Big Dog left Tim Westybrook a bloody mess. The match ended when Westybrook failed an attempt at the Freefall, between the loss of blood itself and the fact that he was slippery by being practically coated in it The Iron Man just couldn’t hold onto Dog Fyte. Anyway after literally slipping out of the Freefall Dog Fyte whipped Westybrook into one corner then he set up the ladder in another. He got back to Westybrook whipped him into the corner with the ladder and then as he staggered back into the middle of the ring the Big Dog got in behind him and now did the release Dogplex into the ladder. Westybrook was done for and Dog Fyte tied up the series one to one. Rating: C Last match of the night and again I have to say Terry Smith needs some help, he really just could not keep up with these guys and it was a technical match probably the slowest and most deliberate match of the night. [B]Joey Poison[/B] started off with the advantage and took in straight to the mat trying to soften up [B]Steve Flash’s[/B] legs for the Scorpion Deathlock. Flash for his part sold the moves like a real pro and Poison was really looking good out there. Flash got the momentum his way for a bit and showed why he is one of the top stars in 4C by knocking Poison around with brawling moves worthy of the Master of Brutality division. Sixteen minutes in saw the first attempt at a finisher by Joey Poison. In quick succession it was a Kick to the knee, a Kick to the thigh, a Kick in the cut and then an rope assisted Chop Block to the back of the legs. This didn’t take Flash down but the impressive Dropkick to the back of the knees did and Joey went straight for the Scorpion Deathlock after al that abuse. It looked for a moment like Flash was going to tap out but that wasn’t the case as he got a second wind and crept slowly to the ropes for a break. Poison controlled most of the rest of the match as Flash had taken a lot of damage to his legs and was limping around the ring a bit. The came at twenty-five minutes after knocking him down with a Belly to Belly Suplex, Joey poison was trying to lock another Scorpion Deathlock in. Flash the wily veteran pulled Poison down and turned in into a figure four then loosened up a bit to slide one leg out and stood for his own Scorpion Deathlock. Joey tried to crawl back toward the ropes but Flash pulled into the center of the ring and this time he twisted his body and with the Scorpion applied locked in the front part of the STF to get the complete Flash in the Pan. Joey Poison had no choice but to tap out and that was the match. Rating: C+ With another show over we saw more impressive work by all parties involved. There is also just one more show until the end of the month event, when we get to see even more stars in action. Poison seems to be the only one in trouble as he just lost his second straight match which means he could still go out in four by the PPV. Overall Rating: C Cal Sanders over Oscar Golden (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 15 Minutes) (C-) Brett Fraser over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Buckshot in 7 minutes) (D) Canadian Dragon over Huey Cannonball (Via Pinfall from the Dragon’s Kiss in 7 minutes) (D) Panda Mask over Phenomenal E. (Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 18 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Tim Westybrook in a Hardcore Match (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 23 minutes) (C) Steve Flash over Joey Poison in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash in the Pan in 25 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

• 2 weeks later...
[B][U]Monday Week 4, January 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]The night opened with a real surprise for me two weeks ago [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] put on a stink fest with Canadian Dragon, a great worker. One week ago Huey [B]Cannonball[/B] put on another stink fest with Canadian Dragon and they even had chemistry. The week we saw Huey versus Tempest and they put on a just below average looking match and showed no special connection in the ring. The match was only slightly off with just a few mistakes from the young workers but other than that the top rope theatrics were incredible. Tempest lived up to his name and seemed almost ot be a whirling dervish as he hit Head Scissors after Tornado DDt after Hurracarana. Huey Cannonball didn’t hit as many moves but they seemed to have a lot more impact then Tempest’s, this included Huey’s finisher the Cannonball Run which seemed to essentially be a run across the ring and then using the middle rope as a springboard and landing on Tempest with a Full Body Press. The match wasn’t long only seven minutes, but I think any longer and it would have started showing the weaknesses of the competitors. Rating: C- It seemed that 4C would be continuing with it’s streak as yet another match after bell time did not live up to the standard of the pre show match up. It seems that the Master of Brutality division is lagging behind in talented workers and we saw this in a five minute slug fest. Massive heavyweight [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] not only tired himself out but seemed not to realize he was in the ring which took away from the decent performance Nomad was trying to put on. Anyone who came to see wrestling was grossly disappointed but the women in the crowd kept cheering for [B]Nomad[/B] even as he got trounced. The Death Valley Driver ended any offense Nomad had and after the pin I swear to you every girl in the hall threw something at Murderous Mikey. Rating: D Next was a match I was actually surprised to see end up with as little audience support as it got. [B]Nathan Black[/B] is probably one of the top guys in the Warrior of the Mat division, and [B]Raphael[/B] is a very talented youngster. Together however the two technical dynamos just could keep the crowds attention. The match was a little slower paced then usual as it seems Black is still used to being forced to face off against smaller high fliers and had to really measure his own moves which had the effect of making them a little less impressive. “Black Dog” still managed to keep the momentum mostly in his favor although Raphael did have a few breif moments of mat superiority. Nathan finished off Raphael when he finally managed to lock in his STF Sleeper, the Black Out after fifteen minutes of slow going. Rating: D Match number three in the Lord of the Skies best of seven and not only did [B]Panda Mask[/B] and [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] go to long again causing the match to lose cohesion but on this particular outing Big E just wasn’t at his peak of perfection. Beyond the forgotten injuries and the myriad of miscues that plague the middle of the match, the Phenomenal One almost fell off the top rope three times when his foot slipped and he appeared to actually take a particularly brutal blow from one of Panda Mask’s Dropkicks which he rolled into instead of away from. Sadly even as bad as it was the opening two matches were still worse, but with eighteen minutes of this it did get a little painful to watch. Phenomenal E pulled out his second win after planting Panda Mask with a Tornado DDT and heading up to the top rope for the Phenomenal Leap. Rating: C- The kings of hardcore pulled out another great match up and this time it even equaled to the great work that Flash and Poison had been pulling out for the Warrior of the Mat division. When people think brawling, they generally think a slugfest of over sized Neanderthals taking it to each other in a less the spectacular way. When people think a match between [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] and [B]Dog Fyte[/B] they think in ring ballet in a ring and that’s exactly what they got. The weapons thi week were used more as the ending point for an impact move rather than the starting point as each Powerslam, Powerbomb or DDT finished with some one landing on or going through something. Westybrook mad jure his finisher had all the impact in the world as he almost knocked Dog Fyte's head off when the Freefall ended on the steel steps Fyte had brought into the ring earlier. If you ever have a spare twenty minutes you have to watch this match again just to see what hardcore can truly be like. Rating: C+ Speed technical work at it’s finest ended the show as [B]Joey Poison[/B] and [B]Steve Flash[/B] pulled out every move in the book trading blows, trading suplexes and trading a few top rope moves. All this in ring greatness would not win the match for either man at fifteen minutes into the twenty-three minute match we started to see our first attempts at submissions. Joey tried first with a Texas Cloverleaf and about three minutes later Flash tried to force Joey to tap out to his own Scorpion Deathlock. Joey made two more attempts once with and STF and then with the Scorpion Deathlock himself but Flash made it to the ropes both times. Joey Poison was finished off after a quick surge of energy allowed Flash to hit a rising Poiosn with a spear and then he locked in the Flash in the Pan causing Joey to tap out making it three and zero Steve Flash. Rating: C+ Overall Rating: C Huey Cannonball over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the Cannonball Run in 7 Minutes) (C-) Murderous Mikey over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Death Valley Driver in 5 minutes) (D) Nathan Black over Raphael (Via Pinfall from the Dragon’s Kiss in 7 minutes) (D) Phenomenal E. over Panda Mask (Via Pinfall after the Phenomenal Leap in 18 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Dog Fyte in a Hardcore Match (Via Pinfall after the Freefall in 19 minutes) (C+) Steve Flash over Joey Poison in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash in the Pan in 23 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

• 1 month later...
[B][U]Saturday Week 4, January 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Last night was the best 4C show yet, everything seems to finally be falling into place. The workers are hitting their grooves, the chemistry Is growing and the bookers know just what the fans want to see. Only one title was definatelively on the line with Joey Poison meeting up with Steve Flash in a barnburner The dark match was a little awkward [B]Randy Maxx[/B] and [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] just did mix well and it showed. Most of the problem was it seemed like each man was trying to do the best looking move and not thinking about cohesiveness. Randy Maxx ended the match with the Xtreme Dropkick in a bit over fifteen minutes for the pinfall. Rating: D [B]Oscar Golden[/B] took to the ring and the crowd actually couldn’t care less but they did manage to boo for one of the most serious man on the roster [B]Nathan Black[/B]. “The Black Dog” Dominated this match against the young new comer but he still couldn’t completely carry the match and the crowd seemed to get bored about half way through. The thirteen minute match ended by causing the Canadian Golden Boy to tap out to the Black Out. Rating: D The O.G. was in control of this way sub-par just under thirteen minute affair. [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] took it to the up and coming [B]Nomad[/B] in a hardcore battle royal. Weapons played a way bigger part in the match then they needed too and even through his control the O.G. looked little weaker in actual wrestling talent than the young wanderer. The Drive-By was the finisher to the match that allowed Canadian Gangsta to garner the win. Rating: D The matches started getting better as we headed into the [B]Cal Sanders[/B] versus [B]Raphael match[/B]. I think the poor crowd reaction was mostly due to the fans lack of knowledge of the two competitors, because the “Leaping Lumberjack” and the ****y youth put on a good show. Although the match was in the Warrior of the Mat division both of these lightweight men showed some good top rope skill, worthy of the Lord of the Skies division. A winner wasn’t at all assured the entire match and Cal Sanders took his win just barely after catching Raphael with a Lumberjack Knee and then locking in the Axeman’s Leg Lock coming up to the fifteen minute mark. Rating: C- Being 4C’s big monthly event [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Panda Mask[/B] could just put on match they went for a two out of three falls match. The excitement of the type of match still couldn’t contend with the complete lack of flow in the match that is still keeping the top pf the Lord of the Skies division down. Panda Mask may have been the champion but he didn’t seem to be able to hold Big E. back as he got the first pin in less than five minutes after a Phenomenal Drop Kick that sent Panda mask Reeling. Then thet match went on and on neither man could seem to get the proper combination of moves to knock his opponent of his feet for a pin. A grueling seventeen minutes later Phenmoenal E. caught a laid out Panda Mask with a Phenomenal Leap to get a second pin on him, winning two to nothing in the match. Rating: C- Another great hardcore match from two men who are becoming known across Ontario for their brutal but incredible matches wowed the crowed yet again. 4C Presents… Back To Basics brought this particular match back to as basic as it could, kill or be killed. The last man standing match was intense and extreme as the Master of Brutality and his contender took each other to task in as vicious a manner as they could muster. Over twenty minutes of battle took its toll on both fighters and in the end it came down to fatigue as a beaten and exhausted [B]Dog Fyte[/B] got caught up in the Freefall from [B]Tim Wesytbrook[/B] and was slammed right down on top of ring steps that had been brought into the ring. A collective gasp from the crowd came as it appeared that Dog Fyte had been broken in two and didn’t rise after the ten count. Rating: C+ After the momentum of the previous match this match just kept that steam rolling as [B]Joey Poison[/B] and [B]Steve Flash[/B] put on a thirty minute clinic in technically superiority. The challenge was as challenging as it could get and it looked like it would be a draw as the thirty minute time limit was drawing to a close and neither man had yet to get his opponent to submit, not once. Back and froth the momentum switched and attempt after attempt at locking in a submission but to no avail. It was twenty-nine minutes and fifty seconds when Joey Poison locked in the Scorpion Deathlock and it was one second to time before Steve Flash reluctantly tap out and the crowd went nuts. Rating: C+ As I said before last night was the best 4C show to date and all the workers truly went back to basics Joey Poison made what can only be called an impressive comeback as he snatched victory from Steve Flash with his first win making his series 1 to 3, Tim Westybrook extended his lead over Dog Fyte with his win taking a 3 to 1 lead and Phenmenal E. cemented his lead with another win over Panda Mask making his series 3 to 1 as well. All of the best of seven series hang by a thread the next win could declare a winner of the series if the lagging opponent isn’t careful and that’s the way it shold be. Overall Rating: C+ Randy Maxx over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the Xtreme in 15 Minutes) (D) Nathan Black over Oscar Golden (Via Submission from the Black Out in 13 minutes) (D) Canadian Gangsta over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Drive-By in 13 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Raphael (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 15 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Panda Mask (Via Pinfall after the Phenomenal Leap in 17 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Dog Fyte in a Last Man Standing Match (Via Pinfall after the Freefall in 20 minutes) (C+) Joey Poison over Steve Flash in a Submission Challenge Match (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock 30 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Sunday Week 4, January 2006[/U][/B] From CanadianWrestlingInsider (CWI.com) [QUOTE]90% of the news out of Canada is out of the smallest of the three mainstream promotions. 4C has been having a bit of troubles but we’ll leave that for the 4C recap. [B]4C[/B] It seems that the replacement for “Trademark” Thomas Morgan is none other then Oscar Golden who is working for Rip Chord’s MAW promotion in the states. It also seems that although 4C is trying to be a truly Canadian promotion they have gone outside the maple leaf to New York where they have hired Rock Downpour and Marv Earnest both who work for NYCW. It also seems that Murderous Mikey and Huey Cannonball have been having some problems with each other backstage, it seems there has been a lack of control behind the scenes but that is sometimes the case with these smaller promotions. All of this came to a head when Murderous Mikey was on the radio promoting 4C’s big January event and he mentioned Huey Cannonball specifically when talking about problems backstage. The last rumor out of the smallest promotion in Canada is that the promotion is floundering financially. The product they’ve been putting on recently has far outstripped anything we’ve seen from them in the past but at what cost? Hopefully these money woes will not take 4C out for good. Current Champs [U]4C Warrior of the Mat Title[/U] – Steve Flash (Defeating Joey Poison and Thomas Morgan at Hindsight Is Always 20/20 Saturday Week 4, December 2005) [U]4C Lord of the Skies Title[/U] – Panda Mask (Defeating Phenomenal E. and Canadian Dragon at Hindsight Is Always 20/20 Saturday Week 4, December 2005) [U]4C Master of Brutality Title[/U] – Tim Westybrook (Defeating Dog Fyte and Canadian Gangsta at Hindsight Is Always 20/20 Saturday Week 4, December 2005) [B]CGC[/B] It seems CGC has begun doing exactly what we thought it would do as it has garnered a Pat-Per-View deal with public access select. But that seems to be the only recent news out of CGC in the past month as they begin to find a way to survive without a TV show. Current Champs [U]CGC Canadian Title[/U] – Eddie Chandler [U]CGC World Title[/U] – Jack DeColt (Defeating John Maverick at Elimination Friday Week 3, January 2006) [U]CGC World Tag Team Titles[/U] – The Specialists [Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson] [B]NOTBPW[/B] The only new news out of NOTBPW after all their recent hirings is the PPV deal signed with North America Prime Select. Their first PPV was this past month’s Big City Brawl which was probably one of the best shows the company has ever put on. Current Champs [U]NOTBPW Canadian Title[/U] - Dan Stone Jr. [U]NOTBPW Tag Team Titles[/U] – Harry Wilson and Alysian Scotts Field (Defeating The Kelowana Players [Greg Boone and Craig Green] at Championship Wrestling TV Wednesday Week 2, Decemeber 2006) [U]NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title[/U] – The Natural (Defeating Edd Stone at Championship Wrestling TV Wednesday Week 1, Decemeber 2006) [U]NOTBPW Young Lion Title[/U] – Stone Yoshikawa[/QUOTE] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]The rumors have been flying and sadly its very true 4C is in a dire financial condition it seems that the cost of bringing in the best indy talent in Canada is very high and with the faltering Canadian economy and the seeming down turn in wrestling popularity our shows cannot cover our costs. For that reason and that reason only 4C will be taking on a touring schedule. With our coffers in the it seems we will have to take the next two months off and then we will be back for at least two months. We know there has been other news flying around and for anyone who made it to 4C Presents…Back To Basics we have a new announce team. Although we respect Terry Smith as an announcer he had been unable to keep up with faster paced matches with more impressive moves that we’ve been bringing you. Terry is probably one of the best Canadian announcers not working for the big two, so we had to go to the US where we have signed a deal with the announce team from NYCW, Marv Earnest and Rock Downpour, who come highly rated by our own Warrior of the Mat champion Steve Flash. As for Terry he has not been released as he has always been a part of the 4C family and he will be working side by side with Rock Downpour and Marv Earnest and hopefully his skill and reputation will grow to fit our needs.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Sunday Week 4, March 2006[/U][/B] From CanadianWrestlingInsider (CWI.com) [QUOTE]Would you believe that there is no news out of Canada this month no rumors no radio or TV appearances, no hires, not a single thing. Not even a title changed hands this entire month, next month 4C goes back on tour with the continuation of it’s best of seven series for the titles but that’s next month, so stay tuned kiddies as we wait to see what comes out of Canada in the weeks to come.[/QUOTE] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]We’re back folks and just as good as ever with a little bit of an advance from our sponsors and some creative finances on our part we can once again bring you the best of Canadian Wrestling. To bring you back up to speed we have three best of seven series going for each of our championship titles. It seems we have front runners who have all taken a 3 to 1 lead of their opponents; Steve Flash is so far over Joey Poison, Phenomenal E. has taken the lead over champion Panda Mask and Tim Westybrook has his lead over Dog Fyte. With the possibility of each championship changing hands at the next 4C Presents…Only The Strong Survive we will have three four-way elimination matches to determine the pecking order in each division. Monday Week 1, April 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #5 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – First Blood Match #5 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – Match #5 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Randy Maxx vs Canadian Dragon vs Tempest Appleby vs Huey Cannonball Cal Sanders vs Nathan Black vs Raphael vs Oscar Golden Brett Fraser vs Canadian Gangsta vs Murderous Mikey vs Nomad[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Moday Week 1, April 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]I couldn’t make it to last night’s show but I had a friend who was there taping some of the matches for me and I just finished watching it and boy was it good. The divisions have finally been set up in ranks so we know who’s n top and each of the best of seven series moved forward. The first match of the night was the Master of Brutality division four-man elimination match for ranking. The match was quite a mess with hardcore rules being involved it pretty much deteriorated into a wild brawl. For all his murderous ways the man beast, [B]Murderous Mikey[/B], was no match for the not so common street thug, [B]Canadian Gansta[/B]. Mikey was eliminated not two minutes into the match by the Drive-By giving the O.G. first blood. The next elimination happened moments later while Gangsta was still recuperating from his brawl with Mikey. [B]Nomad[/B] beat [B]Brett Fraser[/B] back into a corner and then softened him up with a corner Drop Kick, the stunned Moose Hunter was then taken out by Nomad’s patented Stunning Face Cruser, No Man’s Land. Two men out and less then half of what would be an eight minute match, Nomad and Canadian Gangsta were now vying for the top spot of their division. The match from there was pretty even and it wasn’t until the O.G. got his hands on a lead pipe on the outside of the ring that he could stun Nomad and set him up for the Drive-By making Canadian Gangsta top dog. Rating: D The next match was the Lord of the Skies Division elimination match which lasted just two minutes more than the Master of Brutality match, at ten minutes. The match was a different kind of mess one that showed the lack of cohesion of the workers as they couldn’t even keep track of each other. [B]Randy Maxx[/B] got the first Elimination pinning [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] after an Xtreme Dropkick. Things went back and froth a little more before Randy was in turn eliminated [B]Tempest Appleby[/B], who almost blew the spot and showed to be off his game the whole match. Continuing with the theme of eliminator get eliminated next Tempest was taken up top and laid out with the Dragon’s Kiss giving [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] the Elimination and the top spot of his division. Rating: D The Warrior of the Mat division put started to pick things up a bit as it usually does. As most of you who read my sight know I don’t like to give away the winner till the end of the match description but [B]Cal Sanders[/B] dominated this whole elimination submission match. First out was new comer [B]Oscar Golden[/B] who was felled by a Boston Crab from Cal Sanders at the two minute mark. Next man down was [B]Raphael[/B] who was taken out by a Figure Four Leg Locfrom Sanders at five minutes in. Another three minutes took the whole match to eight where Sanders locked in his Single Leg Boston Crab, the Axeman’s Leg Lock on [B]Nathan Black[/B], bringing the whole thing to a total of eight minutes. The match was bit slow moving compared to the other two and I think that held back the crowd a bit from what I could see on the tape. Rating: C- These two still lose a bit of cohesion by the middle of their match every time, they both have the skill but their grasp of in ring psychology leaves a little to be desired. The match was still pretty to look even though it was disorganized. Both men flew about the ring tagging each other with high risk move after high risk move, slowly wearing each other down. [B]Panda Mask[/B] made the final comeback at twelve minutes catching [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] up on the top rope and taking him down with the Bamboo Shoot. Rating: C- Fourteen minutes of bats, can, cane and chairs all in the attempt to be the first to bloody your opponent, now that’s what being the Master of Brutality is all about. [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] and [B]Dog Fyte[/B] put on another great match most because they didn’t had straight for the weapons, they spend the first few minutes pummeling each other trying to brove they could defeat their opponent with their bare hand. Fyte finally took so initiative with a pair of brass knuckles that send Westybrook reeling but didn’t break him open. Back and forth back and forth trying weapon after weapon until Dog Fyte pulled something from under the ring, something that was not in the shopping carts full of weapons brought down by the officials, a bat covered in barbed wire. Westybrook ducked the first few swings but then was caught right across the chest and broken open. Fyte could have stopped right there but he continued to batter and bloody “The Iron Man” until officials had to come break it up. Rating: C+ What Westybrook and Fyte to with excellent in ring chemistry [B]Joey Poison[/B] and [B]Steve Flash[/B] do with raw talent and they went after each other with every bit of talent and energy they had. After the slow paced match they showed at Janaury’s big event this match was much more exciting. Both men didn’t go for a submission move for almost the entire seventeen minutes, instead they pounded on each other in a vicious brawl and even managed to take to the air a few times as well. A few well placed high risk moves and a lot of back and forth the told the story of two great competitors giving each other respect by giving it their all, it was beauty unto itself. Joey Poison managed to keep his strenuous hold on the best of seven series by puling out another win with a Scorpion Deathlock. Rating: C+ 4C came back with a great show which I’m sorry that I missed but each of the thee best of seven series are still in contention now 3 to 2 and rankings have been placed for each division. Stay tuned next week when I bring you another startling tale of 4C Presents…Only The Strong Survive. Overall Rating: C+ Canadian Gangsta over Nomad, Brett Fraser and Murderous Mikey in a Hardcore Elimination Match (8 minutes) (D) Canadian Dragon over Tempest Appleby, Randy Maxx and Huey Cannonball in an Elimination Match (10 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Nathan Black, Raphael and Oscar Golden in a Submission Elimination Match (8 minutes) (C-) Panda Mask over Phenomenal E.(Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 12 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Tim Westybrook in a Firsst Blood Match (Via Bloodletting in 14 minutes) (C+) Joey Poison over Steve Flash in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock 17 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 1, April 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]With the three four-way matches over and done with the standings for each division are finalized and already challenges have been made. Here’s how things are looking now: [B][U]Warrior of the Mat[/U][/B] Champion – Steve Flash Challenger – Joey Poison 1 – Cal Sanders 2 – Nathan Black 3 – Raphael 4 – Oscar Golden [B][U]Lord of the Skies[/U][/B] Champion – Panda Mask Challenger – Phenomenal E. 1 – Canadian Dragon 2 – Tempest Appleby 3 – Randy Maxx 4 – Huey Cannonball [B][U]Master of Brutality[/U][/B] Champion – Tim Westybrook Challenger – Dog Fyte 1 – Canadian Gangsta 2 – Nomad 3 – Brett Faser 4 – Murderous Mikey Monday Week 2, April 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #6 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – Texas Death Match #6 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Phenomenal E. vs Panda Mask – Ladder Match #6 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Nathan Black vs Cal Sanders – Rankings Challenge Nomad vs Canadian Gangsta – Hardcore Match Rankings Challenge[/QUOTE]

Archived