4C Presents...A New Beginning

I'd like to liven up my diary with some graphics. Show banners, worker pictures so and and so forth. If anyone who is reading has any ideas and you like to contribute some artistic talent which I am sadly lacking please PM me some submissions and I'll use what I think is good.

[B][U]Moday Week 2, April 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Both of these guys need a lot of work not just in their in ring psychology but in their top rope skills as well. Watching this match I really thought [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] had broken his neck when he blew the Senton spot and I’m pretty sure [B]Randy Maxx[/B] just barley missed killing Huey with the top rope dive right onto Cannonball’s head. Thank god this was a dark match because if this was part of the show I think the crowd would have revolted. The match was only seven minutes but it still managed to drag through the middle two minutes and me and the eight other early people were glad when Randy used the Xtreme Dropkick to end the match. Rating: F Dark match number two was quite a bit better than the first and about the lowest of what we’ve come to expect from the lower card of the Warrior of the Mat Division. [B]Raphael[/B] showed his technical acumen against the other lightweight worker in the division, [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. Raphael had control for more than half of the nine minute match and ended thingsby showing this not quite old dog his New Trick, Raphael’s Triangular Choke. Rating: D The actual opening match of the night was [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] defending his top spot as the next contender for the Master of Brutality title against the wander grunge rocker, [B]Nomad[/B]. The hardcore match came off a little sloppy and it mostly seemed that Canadian Gangsta was thinking about other things as he was completely off his game. Nomad almost caught him with the No Man’s land but Gangsta managed to reverse the hold and hit the Drive-By to finish of the disheveled one in thirteen minutes. Rating: D [B]Cal Sanders[/B] was up next with his top spot defense for the Warrior of the Mat division, his opponent “Black Dog” [B]Nathan Black[/B]. Both men put on a decent showing and Nathan almost locked up Cal Sanders in the Black Out twice but the “Leaping Lumberjack” managed to slip out of the first one and grab the ropes for a break on the second. Things went back and froth for the whole thirteen minutes both men coming close but Cal Sanders eventually pulled it out with the Axeman’s Leg Lock causing Black to tap out. Rating: C- I think the crowd kind of figure that this was gonna be the last match for the best of seven series when it was announced as a ladder match. With [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] leading the series three to two over [B]Panda Mask[/B] I wasn’t really surprised when Big E. removed the belt from the above the ring at the fifteen minute mark. The match itself was pretty even the entire time and as usual things drag toward the middle as both men lost the flow of the match. All in all the crowd was pretty excited to see Phenomenal E. become the new Lord of the Skies. Rating: C- The Master of Brutality best of seven series continued with another exciting installment of the [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] versus [B]Dog Fyte[/B] feud. This week we saw a brutal no hold barred Texas Death match and when you tell these two intense workers no holds barred they take things up a notch. Both men beat the living hell out of each other with Westybrook breaking Dog Fyte open just above his eye about half way through the seventeen minute match. Even with his face covered in blood Dog Fyte just wouldn’t give up and he finished off Tim Westybrook with not one but three Release Dogplexes, assuring Westybrook stayed down for the ten count after the pin and tying up the series at three a piece. Rating: C+ Main event was match six in the Warrior of the Mat best of seven series, [B]Joey Poison[/B] and [B]Steve Flash[/B] put on another great match. Joey Poison took an early offense seeing as if he lost this match that was it for him. Steve Flash weathered the attacks and made his move slowly but surely like a true veteran. The match was pretty evenly split for offensives and there were a number of submission attempts by both athletes. Steve Flash hit the Flash Bang on Joey Poison in the closing minutes of the nineteen minute match and had him perfectly softened up for the Flash in the Pan, but Poison found a reserve of energy and made an almost blindingly quick reversal getting Flash in the Scorpion Deathlock to which the older man submitted. Like Dog Fyte before him Joey Poison secured himself, one final match for the title. Rating: C+ This was another great show and I was damn glad to be there with two great final matches. One title changed hands and the two other ones have moved on to a final match. The shows keep getting better and better Poison, Fyte, Flash and Westybrook are definitely showing why they are the top workers in 4C. I’m just waiting to see where things move to next and a new face in the run for the Lord of the Skies title. Overall Rating: C+ Randy Maxx over Huey Cannonball (Via Pinfall after the Xtreme Dropkick in 7 Minutes) (F) Raphael over Oscar Golden (Via Submission from the New Trick in 9 minutes) (D) Canadian Gangsta over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Drive-By in 13 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Nathan Black (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 13 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Panda Mask in a Ladder Match (Via Title Retrival in 15 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Tim Westybrook in a Texas Death Match (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 17 minutes) (C+) Joey Poison over Steve Flash in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock 19 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 2, April 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]Cal Sanders and Canadian Gangsta have shown they truly are the top of the heap in their divisions and look forward to meeting up with the champions of same said divisions. Panda Mask has lost the Lord of the Skies title to Phenomenal E. but the Warrior of the Mat and the Master of Brutality titles are now tied up. In an attempt to save the best for the big events the last match for each title will be held at 4C Presents…Never Say Never. That doesn’t mean, however, that the champions and the challengers will not be seeing action in the weeks leading up to the event. Monday Week 3, April 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Nomad vs Tim Westybrook Joey Poison vs Cal Sanders Tempest Appleby vs Canadian Dragon Nathan Black vs Raphael Canadian Gangsta vs Brett Fraser[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 3, April 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]I’ll say this now without the stupendous main events that have been headlining the last few weeks of 4C shows things just weren’t the same. We went from a slightly above average ending match to a slightly below average ending match, making this the worst 4C in awhile. Things are still moving forward and I can’t wait to see the finals of the Warrior of the Mat and the Master of Brutality best of seven series’ at 4C Presents…Never Say Never in a little over a week. Only a better than average brawler with no lasting power I was amazed that [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] could pull out this only slightly below par match, but then again it could have been because [B]Dog Fyte[/B] pretty much dominated the entire five minutes of this dark match. Mikey mounted a quick offense in the first forty-five seconds but then it was all Dog Fyte who kep the larger man down by working on his legs to knock him off balance. The match could have actually been better if the two men weren’t a bit off each others rhythm in the ring, a stark contrast to “Big Dog’s” best of seven title matches. When he got the Release DogPlex off on Mikey the crowd was in shock but it showed why Dog Fyte can stand toe to toe with the likes of Tim Westybrook. Rating: C- The second dark match and another case of lack of in ring collusion between [B]Steve Flash[/B], the top of the Warrior of the Mat division and the division’s newest star, [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. “The Golden Boy” never had a chance as Steve Flash came out rolling and never stopped for the entire eleven minute match. As a dark match and not subject to the division rules Steve Flash finished with apin after the Flash Bang on Golden. Rating: C- This match was atrocious but sadly it’s probably one of the best matches ever put on that involved [B]Brett Fraser[/B]. Of course the reason for the match not sucking so badly was [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] the current number one contender for the Master of Brutality title. The O.G. seemed really strong the whole match even though he gave away something in size to the Moose Hunter. There were a few choice weapons shots including a chair shot to Brett Fraser’s head and then the Drive-By onto same said chair to end the match, thankfully, at seven minutes with a pin. Rating: D The number two spot in the Warrior of the Mat division was the focus of [B]Raphael[/B] as he tried to take the spot from [B]Nathan Black[/B]. The match would have been better if the two athletes could have connected in the ring but their lack of cohesion was evident in their work. Still only a slightly less than average match which went back and forth showing that Raphael definitely had the potential to become the number two man, just not the drive as Nathan Black took the win. The tap out occurred at fifteen minutes by the Black Out and “The Black Dog” kept his number two spot. Rating: C- [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] was up next and he had his number one position threatened by “The Mover From Vancouver” [B]Tempest Appleby[/B]. Well not really Tempest’s threat was stopped short after three minutes into the eighteen minute snorefest. Dragon carried most of the match but it still wasn’t anything worth writing home about. The next contender for the Lord of the Skies title ended the match with a Dargon’s Kiss on Tempest and we all went home unhappy. Rating: D The current number one contender and the current challenger for the Warrior of the Mat title met in one on one battle. [B]Cal Sanders[/B] showed why he deserved the next shot and [B]Joey Poison[/B] showed why he has the current shot. The match came in worse then the matches that Joey had been putting on against Steve Flash, a testament to Flash’s talent. Although Sanders and Poison have done well in matches past they lacked the in ring time to keep it going just between the two of them, the match dragged a bit in the middle of the twenty-five minute match which was obviously too long for both workers. Joey Poison took the win when he locked in the Scorpion Deathlock and Sanders for the tap out, Rating: C- [B]Nomad[/B] was looking to cement a second shot at Canadian Gangsta for the number one contender spot by actually beating the current chap but [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] proved to be to much for the roaming grunge rocker. Westybrook was on top of the young worker through most of the match giving the poor young man fifteen minutes of pain and suffering. Even with “The Iron Man” keeping most of the control the rookie’s lack of ring time showed making the match slightly below average and it didn’t gave the crowd what they have come to expect from Westybrook. The end was of course the expected Freefall from Westybrook cementing the champ’s validity as a title holder. Rating: C- This week was a bit of a let down from some of the previous events but I suppose it was also a build up. Going into 4C Presents…Never Say Never Tim Westybrook and Joey Poison both have momentum even if their matches for the evening didn’t live up to their previous work. The workers moving into the next top positions in each division also showed why they are at the top and the next week or so in 4C will be something to watch. Overall Rating: C- Dog Fyte over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplex in 5 Minutes) (C-) Steve Flash over Oscar Golden (Via Pinfall after the Flash Bang in 11 minutes) (C-) Canadian Gangsta over Brett Fraser (Via Pinfall after the Drive-By in 15 minutes) (D) Nathan Black over Raphael (Via Submission from the Black Out in 13 minutes) (C-) Canadian Dragon over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (D) Joey Poison over Cal Sanders (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock in 25 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Freefall 15 minutes) (C-)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 3, April 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]The month of April is coming to an end and we’re working toward 4C Presents…Never Say Never. Leading up to that we 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive where we will see the current Warrior of the Mat Champion take on the current top of the division Nathan Black in what could be a prelude of things to come, if Flash retains the title at 4C Presents...Never Say Never. Also in action current challenger to the Master of Brutality title Dog Fyte takes on top contender Canadian Gangsta. That leaves us with 4C Presents…Never Say Never where we will see the final match for both the Warrior of the Mat title and the Master of Brutality title. Each final match will be a test of strength and will as Joey Poison and Steve Flash face off in their second 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match and Dog Fyte goes toe to toe with Tim Westybrook in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match. The Lord of the Skies title has it’s first of the best of seven for the new champion and the new challenger with Canadian Dragon challenging Phenomenal E. as each tries to take an early lead. Monday Week 4, April 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Nathan Black vs Steve Flash Canadian Gangsta vs Dog Fyte Saturday Week 4, April 2006 4C Presents...Never Say Never Joey Poison vs Steve Flash – 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match #6 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Dog Fyte vs Tim Westybrook – 30 Minute Iron Man Match #6 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutality title Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Nathan Black vs Cal Sander Nomad vs Canadian Gangsta Panda Mask vs Huey Cannonball[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Moday Week 4, April 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Last night was the last show before the big event 4C Presents...Never Say Never. The show was better than the previous one but still wasn’t up to the standards we fans had gotten used to in the past few months. Action was seen by most of the roster and a few decent matches were put on as well as some stinkers. As usual I showed up early to catch the dark matches and the first one was current challenger to the Warrior of the Mat title, [B]Joey Poison[/B] facing off against, “The Golden Boy” [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. The match was an eleven minute affair of decent but not great mat work almost exclusively by Joey Poison. The bout dragged a bit in the middle showing that Flash brought the psychology to the current series of matches with Poison. Joey ended the bout with the Antidote Web which we haven’t seen in awhile being as all Warrior of the Mat division matches are submission only. Rating: C- The second dark match had [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] completely dominate the super heavyweight man beast [B]Murderous Mikey[/B]. Even though Westybrook gave up something in size he out brutalized his opponent in everyway possible. Even with four inches and almost one-hundred pounds difference between the two Tim managed to get Mikey up into the Freefall to end the match at a quick seven minutes. Rating: C- Continuing the trend of strong contenders [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] took a strong win over you super fan [B]Randy Maxx.[/B] “Mr. Xtreme” was out flown by the masked Dragon who just could not be stopped using feet, hands and elbows to knock around the younger Maxx. The match itself was actually a mess Randy blew a few spots and definitely has more to learn and if Dragon didn’t keep control I actually think it could have gotten worse. Dragon’s Kis but the finishing touches on the fifteen minute match with a pinfall for the current challenger to the Lord of the Skies title. Rating: E [B]Brett Fraser[/B] sought to move up to the number two spot in his division by taking on the current number two [B]Nomad[/B]. The match was only half bad even with the well proportioned offense by both men. Nomad was a little quicker than Fraser which allowed him to dodge some of the larger man’s brutal blows but Brutality was still nomad’s strong suit and it allowed him to soften Fraser up for No Man’s Land. The match was a short seven minutes and Fraser seemed slightly winded by it. Rating: D Top seed [B]Cal Sanders[/B] faced off against third rank [B]Raphael[/B] in a match to be proud of. Both men could have gotten more fan reaction if they were more popular but I believe more matches like this will help their fame grow. A clinic in technical prowess this twenty-one minute match was an even between the two, although in the long run Sanders pulled out ahead and showed why he was currently the next in line for his division’s title by forcing the youngster, Raphael, to submit to the Axeman’s Leglock. Rating: C- Just as the Master of Brutality champion had a one on one match last week this week his current challenger [B]Dog Fyte[/B] took to the ring, he faced off against current first seed of the division [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B]. Gangsta stood toe to toe with “The Big Dog” in a twenty two minute match that showed he is probably ready to face whoever comes out champion after the big event at the end of the week. Dog Fyte did end up getting the win and in an apparent jab at Westybroke instead of a pin he made Gangsta tap out to his modified Dragon Sleeper, the Choke Chain. Rating: C Last match of the night was [B]Steve Flash[/B] showing [B]Nathan Black[/B] that he’s got a work to do to get out of the number two spot in the Warrior of the Mat rankings. Flash had control over most of the match which main revolved around a lot of mat work. Flash had Black trying to get out of hold after hold until he finally locked in the Flash in the Pan at the fifteen minute mark. Rating: C The show seemed a little better than last week but not by much. All the challengers for the individual titles have been set up very strong going into 4C Presents…Never Say Never. Six days to see the final matches of the Warrior of the Mat and the Master of Brutality series’ and I just can’t wait. Overall Rating: C- Joey Poison over Oscar Golden (Via Pinfall after the Antidote Web in 11 Minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Freefall in 5 minutes) (C-) Canadian Dragon over Randy Maxx (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 15 minutes) (E) Nomad over Brett Fraser (Via Pinfall after the No Man’s Land in 7 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Raphael (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Lecklock in 21 minutes) (C-) Dog Fyte over Canadian Gangsta (Via pinfall after the Release Dogplexes in 22 minutes) (C) Steve Flash over Nathan Black (Via Submission from the Flash in the Pan 15 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE] After the 4C Presents...Never Say Never i will be caught up to where I am in the game. ANyone who would like to predict the outcome of the big event feel free the card is one post up. I should probably have it up by tomorrow evening, I hope.

[B][U]Saturay Week 4, April 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]So I’m just back from 4C Presents…Never Say Never and I’ll tell you what I’ll never say, 4C is dull. The crowd saw so great in ring work by a lot of guys and one match that surpassed anything we’d seen in 4C before/ Match one of the night was the beginning of the climb of [B]Panda Mask[/B] back to the top and for seven minutes he completely dominated former low man on the totem pole [B]Huey Cannonball[/B]. This was probably the worst match Panda has ever been in and it wasn’t too much worse then his title defenses against Phenomenal E. so that’s saying something. Panda Mask used everything in his offense against Cannonball which was way more than enough including finishing it with the Bamboo Shot. Rating: D Match two was [B]Nomad’s[/B] last chance to grab the number one spot and be the next challenger to Tim Westybrook, but he just couldn’t steal it from [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B]. The thirteen minute match was a pretty open affair with both men having about equal offense time. The match was brutal and it was violent but the O.G. put an end to it with a Drive-By on the roving rocker. Rating: C- The third match we saw was another rematch for top spot this time in the Warrior of the Mat division, [B]Cal Sanders[/B] faced off against [B]Nathan Black[/B]. Another good back and forth match between two top grapplers with a lot of locks and holds showing that both men have what it takes to be the top of their division. Thirteen minutes it took for Cal Sanders to finally get Black to the center of the ring and lock in the Axeman’s Leg Lock. Rating: C- The Lord of the Skies division was the first of the title series’ up next with it’s first match in the new best of seven with new champion [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] facing off against his challenger [B]Canadian Dragon[/B]. Both men are good high fliers and as the top of the Lord of the Skies division no one would expect anything less. The daring and high risk maneuvers both men pulled off were nothing short of amazing but still there was something missing. The champion had the last word in the match as Phenomenal E. hit the Phenomenal Leap right on to Canadian Dragon for the win at the fifteen minute match. Rating: C- Everyone was expecting the last Warrior of the Mat division series match to be the best of the night but the fans were totally behind [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] and [B]Dog Fyte[/B] in a thirty minute iron man match. This match blew the roof of the arena with the first pin coming half way through the match courtesy of Dog Fyte and from there it was a pin from Westybrook just two minutes later. Both men brutally knocked around their opponents for another two pins a piece by twenty eight minutes leaving it tied coming into the last few minutes. Dog Fyte had Westybrook set up for the Release Dogplexes but couldn’t get him off the ground for the first one. This gave Westybrook enough time to turn it into the Freefall and just before time was up gave him the last pin for the win and retention of his title. Rating: B- The second main event and a good match in its own right was the final bout of the [B]Joey Poison[/B] versus [B]Steve Flash[/B] best of seven series for the Warrior of the Mat title. The action was paced but not slow, with the work taking place on more than just the ground even though this was a submission match. Steve Flash got the first submission in the thirty minute challenge with a traditional Figure Four Leg Lock giving him the earl lead. Joey Poison wouldn’t get a catch up submission with his now famous Scorpion Deathlock with eight minutes left in the match. The exertion was taking its toll on both men with a few more attempts made until Steve Flash finally locked in the Flash in the Pan causing Poison to tap out at the twenty-eight minute mark. With two minutes left Joey managed to lock in the Scorpion Deathlock again but Steve Flash just wouldn’t tap out and the buzzer rang causing the ref to break it up. Rating: C+ The only ting I have to say in summation this week is Westybrook and Fyte were on fire. It’s sad this was the last match of the series because I could really have gone to see a few more, but maybe just maybe we’ll see both men in a title series again. Overall Rating: C+ Panda Mask over Huey Cannonball (Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 7 Minutes) (F) Canadian Gangsta over Nomad (Via Pinfall after the Drive-By in 13 minutes) (D) Cal Sanders over Nathan Black (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 13 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Panda Mask in a Ladder Match (Via Pinfall after the Phenomenal Leap in 15 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Dog Fyte in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match (With 4 pins to 3 in 30 minutes) (B-) Steve Flash over Joey in a Submission Challenge Match (With 2 Submissions to 1 in 30 minutes) (C+)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Sunday Week 4, April 2006[/U][/B] From CanadianWrestlingInsider (CWI.com) [QUOTE]Again there was very little news in the world of Canadian Wrestling this month the only two things that stood out were two title changes. [B]4C[/B] [U]Lord of the Skies Title[/U] - Phenomenal E. won over Panda Mask at Only the Strong Survive Monday Week 2, April 2005 [B]NOTBPW[/B] [U]Young Lion Title[/U] - Edd Stone won over Stone Yoshikawa at Championship Wrestling Wednesday Week 4, April 2006[/QUOTE] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]Back on our tour of the province of Ontario we had a stellar month with a lot of great matches, the most outstanding between Tim Westybrook and Dog Fyte at 4C Presents…Never Say Never. “The Big Dog” may have to start back out on the bottom run but we don’t expect him to stay down there for long. “The Phenomenal One” Started his first best of seven series off as champion with a win over Canadian Dragon proving that he deserved his win over the previous champion. The next set of best of seven series for Tim Westybrook and Steve Flash will star up in earnest at the next 4C Presents…Only The Strong Survive. The Master of Brutality Best of Seven series will now have matches escalating in brutality as the series goes on, with the last match actually being the choice of the champion if it comes down to the seven match in the series. The listings of matches are as follows: Hardcore Tables First Blood Last Man Standing Texas Death Japanese Style Barbed Wire Champion’s Choice Here are your standings [B][U]Warrior of the Mat[/U][/B] Champion – Steve Flash Challenger – Cal Sander 1 – Nathan Black 2 – Raphael 3 – Oscar Golden 4 – Joey Poison [B][U]Lord of the Skies[/U][/B] Champion – Phenomenal E. Challenger – Canadian Dragon 1 – Tempest Appleby 2 – Randy Maxx 3 – Panda Mask 4 – Huey Cannonball [B][U]Master of Brutality[/U][/B] Champion – Tim Westybrook Challenger – Canadian Gangsta 1 – Nomad 2 – Brett Faser 3 – Murderous Mikey 4 – Dog Fyte Six matches will grace the ring at the next 4C Presents.. Only The Strong Survive. Matches for each of the Best of Seven series’ will shows case the current top of the rosters of each division. Also each of the former challengers looks to move up in their division in hopes of another title shot. Monday Week 1, May 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Warrior of the Mat title Canadian Gangsta vs Tim Westybrook – Hardcore Match #1 in Best of Seven Series for the Master of Brutalitytitle Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. –Match #2 in Best of Seven Series for the Lord of the Skies title Joey Poison vs Oscar Golden – Ranking Match Panda Mask vs Randy Maxx – Ranking Match Dog Fyte vs Murderous Mikey – Ranking Match[/QUOTE] Caught up now and as I run events I will post them, this going to far ahead and then typing things up gives me a head ache. Of course predictions and comments are always welcomed and prepare for more 4C.

• 2 weeks later...
[B][U]Moday Week 1, May 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE]Last nights show didn’t really live up the standards I’ve come to expect of a 4C show. With the new best of seven series’ started it means a rebuilding of momentum and all the new problems that come with new opponents for the champions. [B]Dog Fyte[/B] may have started the night at the bottom of his division but he showed he wasn’t gonna stay there for long. In six minutes “The Big Dog” blew through wild man [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] like nothing. Mikey lumbered around a but Dog Fyte was too fast for him. They seemed to lack that certain something that could have made this a better match but what seemed to be the point was the Dog Fyte was still a dominant force and that certainly came across. I was pretty amazed that Dog Fyte got the super heavyweight up and over for the Release Dogplexes. Rating: C- [B]Panda Mask[/B] already over Huey Cannonball took on [B]Randy Maxx[/B] in an attempt to move up another rung on in the Lord of the Skies division. The match was a complete and total mess, first off from the get go you could tell these two workers just didn’t have any in ring chemistry. The second problem was apparent after his third blown spot; Randy Maxx was off his game. Lastly the match went to long for the duo, they didn’t tire out but things really dragged toward the middle. The crowd almost cheered when the match was over, not because Panda Mask finished off Maxx with the Bamboo Shoot at eleven minutes, but because the match itself was over. Rating: E Next was another match that dragged on a bit as we hit half way through the eleven minute mark. [B]Joey Poison[/B] fresh off his loss to Steve Flash looked to blow past [B]Oscar Golden[/B] and move up in the division. Joey Poison completely dominated the younger and smaller Oscar Golden throwing him around and putting on every lock he could, working over his knees. “The Golden Boy” finally tapped out at twelve minutes when poison locked in the Scorpion Deathlock. Rating: D Match number two of the [B]Phenomenal E.[/B]’s first title defense of the Lord of the Skies Title. [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and the Big E put on a decent match as they went toe to toe for thirteen minutes. This time Canadian Dragon managed to sneak a win past the champ in their high flying battle. It actually almost looked like Phenomenal E. was gonna win he had Dragon apparently laid out and he went up for the Phenomenal Leap. Dragon, however was just playing possum and once Big E was up on the ropes Canadian Dragon sprung up after him. Dragon stunned the champ with a few elbows and then got him in the Dragon’s Kiss for the win. Rating: C- After the huge blow off match for [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] versus Dog Fyte, the opening salvo between “The Iron Man” and [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] was more than a little weak. Westyrbook looked incredibly strong giving true credibility to his championship but where as he and Dog Fyte used weapons to enhance their already brutal matches it seemed that the O.G. used them as a crutch to hide some of his inadequacies. The math was an eighteen minute parade of weapons that ended when Westybrook got Gangsta into the Freefall onto a garbage can. Rating: C- [B]Steve Flash[/B] who had been putting on great matches in his last series hit the one thing no worker wants to hit when he’s in a long series of matches, lack of chemistry with another worker, in this case [B]Cal Sanders[/B]. Like Westybrook Flash looked very good in this match showing why he won his last series, but Sanders managed to mount a ew minutes of offense in the eighteen minute match. The crowd seemed disappointed and although this wasn’t the worst match they’d seen all evening I think they were glad when it was over. Steve Flash forced Cal Sanders to tap out to the Flash in the Pan and that was that. Rating: C- This show was a disappointment in comparison but what can you do when you set the bar so high your first time out. The fans are definitely hoping for return of Poison and Dog Fyte tot the title scene and if they continue to move up the rungs as they have we shouldn’t have to long to wait. Overall Rating: C- Dog Fyte over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplexes in 5 Minutes) (C-) Panda Mask over Randy Maxx (Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 11 minutes) (E) Joey Poison over Oscar Golden (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock in 11 minutes) (D) Canadian Dragon over Phenomenal E. (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 13 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Canadian Gangsta in a Hardcore Match (Via Pinfall after the Freefall in 18 minutes) (C-) Steve Flash overcall Sanders in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash Bang in 18 minutes) (C-)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 1, May 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]Heading into week two of march our Lord of the Skies best of seven series is all tied up and both our champions for the other two divisions have made a strong showing in defending their titles. The series’ will continue and we’ll have Joey Poison, Dog Fyte and Huey Cannonball??? All are looking to move up in their divisions. Make sure you show up early for the preshow matches at: Monday Week 2, May 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash Canadian Gangsta vs Tim Westybrook Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. Joey Poison vs Raphael Dog Fyte vs Brett Fraser Huey Cannonball vs Randy Maxx[/QUOTE]

Cal Sanders vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] // [I]What a dilemma! They're both the kind I like to have on my roster but who I tend to underuse.[/I] Canadian Gangsta vs [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] // [I]He's more talented[/I] [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] vs Phenomenal E. // [I]I like both.[/I] [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Raphael // [I]Don't like Raphael and I like Poison a lot![/I] [B]Dog Fyte[/B] vs Brett Fraser // [I]He's better than you'd think he is :)[/I] Huey Cannonball vs [B]Randy Maxx[/B] // [I]I like him.[/I]

[I]Cal Sanders vs [B]Steve Flash[/B][/I] - A good worker, period. [I]Canadian Gangsta vs [B]Tim Westybrook[/B][/I] - More talent in my view [I]Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E.[/I] - Both are great, so I leave this to you [I][B]Joey Poison[/B] vs Raphael[/I] - Conflicted, but I have to choose Poison for experience. [I][B]Dog Fyte[/B] vs Brett Fraser[/I] - Fyte posesses more talent. [I][B]Huey Cannonball[/B] vs Randy Maxx[/I] - I like Huey.

[B][U]Moday Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Current number ones in their divisions [B]Nomad[/B] and [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] met up in the first dark match of the evening. Appleby could only mount the first minute of defense before Nomad brought him down with his own top rope moves and then he took him down with some brutal hardcore style blows and finally wore him out with some technical acumen. After completely dominating Appleby, Nomad ended the match with the No Man’s Land and a pin at eight minutes. Rating: D [B]Nathan Black[/B] was in the second dark match and he faced off against former Lord of the Skies champion [B]Panda Mask[/B]. The match could have been better but it wasn’t from the lack of skill of the two competitors it was the fact that they just didn’t find a common ground in the ring. Nathan Black usually does well against high flying opponents as he generally gets paired with them in the indies because of his size. Black finally managed to bring Panda down to the ground and a few minutes later he locked in the Black Out. All in all this was a deent eight minute dark match to prep the crowd for the beginning of the show. Rating: C- For the opening match we had young [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] making an attempt at getting ahead in his division by taking on [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. The match was a short six minutes and I’m sure the crowd was thankful for that. With a fairly even offense between both men we got to see what each was made of. Randy maxx was apparently made of better stuff as he beat Cannonball with an Xtreme Dropkick. Rating: D The Master of Brutality division saw a less than stellar match between former title contender [B]Dog Fyte[/B] and “The Moose Hunter” [B]Brett Fraser[/B]. Fraser was brutal, violent and stiff as hell just like the fans expected but unlike Dog Fyte he can’t last long and the short match is probably what brought the crowd down a bit. After seven minutes Dog Fyte finally finished Brett off with the Release Dogplex right on to a trash can. Rating: C- [B]Joey Poison[/B] took another step up the Warrior of the Mat division ladder with the defeat of Raphael in a twenty-four minute submission match. If Poison and [B]Raphael[/B] could have found a groove this match would have been better, but as it was they just didn’t click so it was only average. Young Raphael managed to hold his own with the former title contender giving the fans an open match that they enjoyed. Raphael was the eventual winner when he latched on with the Scorpion Deathlock for the submission. Rating: C The Lord of the Skies division still manages to pull below average matches as we had the third outing for [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] There was eighteen minutes of back and forth between the two high fliers which the crowd enjoyed but there just wasn’t enough flash with the substance. Canadian Dragon took his second win putting Big E up for the Dragon’s Kiss off the top rope, followed by a pin. Rating: C- We had another match that could have been much better than it was but at least this time it wasn’t the fault of the workers, [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] and [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] not clicking, this time it was the O.G. being off his game. It was a brutal tables match with both men really laying into each other for the full twenty-six minutes. Quite a few times aa tbale was almost broken in half but each time whoever was laid managed to move away just in the nick of time. The final Table break and the win for Tim Westybrook came with a Freefall through a table on the outside of the ring. Rating: C Last match of the night and another match dragged down by the opponent’s lack of in ring chemistry and it was [B]Cal Sanders[/B] in his second match against Warrior of the Mat champion [B]Steve Flash.[/B] After a tough defeat last week Sanders managed a good enough offense to take almost half the match for himself. Both opponents showed great mat skill and rolled in and out of locks, bars and stretches for twenty-seven minutes. Steve Flash though was the ultimate winner when he locked in the Flash in the Pan after softening up Sanders with a huge Flash Bang. Rating: C A move up from last week and hopefully moving back toward the great things we’ve seen from 4C so far. The best of seven series’ are all moving along in an exciting manner with more to come. Overall Rating: C Nomad over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the No Man’s Land in 8 minutes) (D) Nathan Black over Panda Mask (Via Submission from the Black Out in 8 minutes) (C-) Randy Maxx over Hue Canonball (Via Pinfall after the Xtreme Dropkick in 6 Minutes) (D) Dog Fyte over Brett Fraser (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplexes in 7 minutes) (C-) Joey Poison over Raphael (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock in 24 minutes) (C) Canadian Dragon over Phenomenal E. (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Canadian Gangsta in a Tables Match (Via table Break with the Freefall in 26 minutes) (C) Steve Flash overcall Sanders in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash Bang in 27 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Moday Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Current number ones in their divisions [B]Nomad[/B] and [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] met up in the first dark match of the evening. Appleby could only mount the first minute of defense before Nomad brought him down with his own top rope moves and then he took him down with some brutal hardcore style blows and finally wore him out with some technical acumen. After completely dominating Appleby, Nomad ended the match with the No Man’s Land and a pin at eight minutes. Rating: D [B]Nathan Black[/B] was in the second dark match and he faced off against former Lord of the Skies champion [B]Panda Mask[/B]. The match could have been better but it wasn’t from the lack of skill of the two competitors it was the fact that they just didn’t find a common ground in the ring. Nathan Black usually does well against high flying opponents as he generally gets paired with them in the indies because of his size. Black finally managed to bring Panda down to the ground and a few minutes later he locked in the Black Out. All in all this was a deent eight minute dark match to prep the crowd for the beginning of the show. Rating: C- For the opening match we had young [B]Huey Cannonball[/B] making an attempt at getting ahead in his division by taking on [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. The match was a short six minutes and I’m sure the crowd was thankful for that. With a fairly even offense between both men we got to see what each was made of. Randy maxx was apparently made of better stuff as he beat Cannonball with an Xtreme Dropkick. Rating: D The Master of Brutality division saw a less than stellar match between former title contender [B]Dog Fyte[/B] and “The Moose Hunter” [B]Brett Fraser[/B]. Fraser was brutal, violent and stiff as hell just like the fans expected but unlike Dog Fyte he can’t last long and the short match is probably what brought the crowd down a bit. After seven minutes Dog Fyte finally finished Brett off with the Release Dogplex right on to a trash can. Rating: C- [B]Joey Poison[/B] took another step up the Warrior of the Mat division ladder with the defeat of Raphael in a twenty-four minute submission match. If Poison and [B]Raphael[/B] could have found a groove this match would have been better, but as it was they just didn’t click so it was only average. Young Raphael managed to hold his own with the former title contender giving the fans an open match that they enjoyed. Raphael was the eventual winner when he latched on with the Scorpion Deathlock for the submission. Rating: C The Lord of the Skies division still manages to pull below average matches as we had the third outing for [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] and [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] There was eighteen minutes of back and forth between the two high fliers which the crowd enjoyed but there just wasn’t enough flash with the substance. Canadian Dragon took his second win putting Big E up for the Dragon’s Kiss off the top rope, followed by a pin. Rating: C- We had another match that could have been much better than it was but at least this time it wasn’t the fault of the workers, [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] and [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B] not clicking, this time it was the O.G. being off his game. It was a brutal tables match with both men really laying into each other for the full twenty-six minutes. Quite a few times aa tbale was almost broken in half but each time whoever was laid managed to move away just in the nick of time. The final Table break and the win for Tim Westybrook came with a Freefall through a table on the outside of the ring. Rating: C Last match of the night and another match dragged down by the opponent’s lack of in ring chemistry and it was [B]Cal Sanders[/B] in his second match against Warrior of the Mat champion [B]Steve Flash.[/B] After a tough defeat last week Sanders managed a good enough offense to take almost half the match for himself. Both opponents showed great mat skill and rolled in and out of locks, bars and stretches for twenty-seven minutes. Steve Flash though was the ultimate winner when he locked in the Flash in the Pan after softening up Sanders with a huge Flash Bang. Rating: C A move up from last week and hopefully moving back toward the great things we’ve seen from 4C so far. The best of seven series’ are all moving along in an exciting manner with more to come. Overall Rating: C Nomad over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the No Man’s Land in 8 minutes) (D) Nathan Black over Panda Mask (Via Submission from the Black Out in 8 minutes) (C-) Randy Maxx over Hue Canonball (Via Pinfall after the Xtreme Dropkick in 6 Minutes) (D) Dog Fyte over Brett Fraser (Via Pinfall after the Release Dogplexes in 7 minutes) (C-) Joey Poison over Raphael (Via Submission from the Scorpion Deathlock in 24 minutes) (C) Canadian Dragon over Phenomenal E. (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (C-) Tim Westybrook over Canadian Gangsta in a Tables Match (Via table Break with the Freefall in 26 minutes) (C) Steve Flash overcall Sanders in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Flash Bang in 27 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]We’ve had another great week here at 4C the best in pure Canadian wrestling with all of our warriors fighting their way into the hearts of the people of Ontario. We allowed John over at wrestlefan.com to debut the new banners for the 4C weekly shows. The banner itse;f came thanks to online 4C fan Gremlinator who we thank heartily for his contribution. Starting this week will be adding a new segment to the 4C site as we help you get to know our wrestlers. Every week it will be a different wrestler and we’ll give you a short bio and photo. This week we will be talking about current Warrior of the Mat champion Steve Flash. [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age:[/B] 39 [B]Height:[/B] 6’ 2” [B]Weight:[/B] 244 lbs [B]Style:[/B] All Arround General Wrestling (Flash uses a traditional wrestling style but doesn’t stick to just one domain on the mat. He is equally at home launching dropkicks from the top rope as he is going to to toe in a serious brawl or bring his opponent down in a technical battle. [B]Finishing Moves:[/B] [B]Flash Bang:[/B] Generally used after an Irish Whip by Flash this is a super speed hot shot, where Flash facing his charging opponent gets in under him and lifts him up and falls backwards causing the opponent to land throat first on to the ropes behind Flash. [B]Flash in the Pan:[/B] The Flash in the Pan is applied around the legs like a Scorpion Deathlock but pressure is added as the Flash twists his body and applies an STF hold to the front of his opponent. [B]Titles:[/B] 4C Warrior of the Mat Championship Won week 4, December 2005 defended 1 series [B]4C Win Loss Record:[/B] 13 wins, 3 losses [B]Bio:[/B] Steve Flash has been working in the wrestling business since he was eighteen and was very popular in the Canadian indy scene due to his intense stlem which we all know the Canadian fans go for. He got some national exposure wrestling for NOTBPW but he was over shadowed by some of the bigger stars. After years of not making it big in the Canadian scene Steve Flash headed down to the US where he was picked up in his early thirties by NYCW. The Stomper, who was notorious for hiring hard working veterans, gave Flash a shot who at 32 was the youngest on the roster. Now pushing 40 Flash is the tried and true all around veteran and may have stuck out his remaining years in the midcard of the small New York Promotion if he wasn’t picked up by 4C and thrust into the lime light. Steve Flash is the first Warrior of the Mat champion in 4C showing that he is at the top of his game in technical acumen. [CENTER][B][U]Monday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #3 of the Warrior of the Mat Best of Seven Series Canadian Gangsta vsr Tim Westybrook – Frist Blood Match #3 of the Master of Brutality Best of Seven Series Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – Match #4 of the Lord of the Skies Best of Seven Series Joey Poison vs Nathan Black – Rankings Match Warrior of the Mat division Panda Mask vs Tempest Appleby – Rankings Match Lord of the Skies Murderous Mikey vs Brett Fraser – Rankings Match Master of Brutality[/QUOTE] edit: I added a titles and a win loss section as well as edited Steve Flashes bio a little

[B][U]Wednesday Week 2, May 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]We’ve had another great week here at 4C the best in pure Canadian wrestling with all of our warriors fighting their way into the hearts of the people of Ontario. We allowed John over at wrestlefan.com to debut the new banners for the 4C weekly shows. The banner itse;f came thanks to online 4C fan Gremlinator who we thank heartily for his contribution. Starting this week will be adding a new segment to the 4C site as we help you get to know our wrestlers. Every week it will be a different wrestler and we’ll give you a short bio and photo. This week we will be talking about current Warrior of the Mat champion Steve Flash. [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age:[/B] 39 [B]Height:[/B] 6’ 2” [B]Weight:[/B] 244 lbs [B]Style:[/B] All Arround General Wrestling (Flash uses a traditional wrestling style but doesn’t stick to just one domain on the mat. He is equally at home launching dropkicks from the top rope as he is going to to toe in a serious brawl or bring his opponent down in a technical battle. [B]Finishing Moves:[/B] [B]Flash Bang:[/B] Generally used after an Irish Whip by Flash this is a super speed hot shot, where Flash facing his charging opponent gets in under him and lifts him up and falls backwards causing the opponent to land throat first on to the ropes behind Flash. [B]Flash in the Pan:[/B] The Flash in the Pan is applied around the legs like a Scorpion Deathlock but pressure is added as the Flash twists his body and applies an STF hold to the front of his opponent. [B]Titles:[/B] 4C Warrior of the Mat Championship Won week 4, December 2005 defended 1 series [B]4C Win Loss Record:[/B] 13 wins, 3 losses [B]Bio:[/B] Steve Flash has been working in the wrestling business since he was eighteen and was very popular in the Canadian indy scene due to his intense stlem which we all know the Canadian fans go for. He got some national exposure wrestling for NOTBPW but he was over shadowed by some of the bigger stars. After years of not making it big in the Canadian scene Steve Flash headed down to the US where he was picked up in his early thirties by NYCW. The Stomper, who was notorious for hiring hard working veterans, gave Flash a shot who at 32 was the youngest on the roster. Now pushing 40 Flash is the tried and true all around veteran and may have stuck out his remaining years in the midcard of the small New York Promotion if he wasn’t picked up by 4C and thrust into the lime light. Steve Flash is the first Warrior of the Mat champion in 4C showing that he is at the top of his game in technical acumen. [CENTER][B][U]Monday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #3 of the Warrior of the Mat Best of Seven Series Canadian Gangsta vsr Tim Westybrook – Frist Blood Match #3 of the Master of Brutality Best of Seven Series Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – Match #4 of the Lord of the Skies Best of Seven Series Joey Poison vs Nathan Black – Rankings Match Warrior of the Mat division Panda Mask vs Tempest Appleby – Rankings Match Lord of the Skies Murderous Mikey vs Brett Fraser – Rankings Match Master of Brutality[/QUOTE] edit: I added a titles and a win loss section as well as edited Steve Flashes bio a little

• 2 weeks later...
[B][U]Moday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first pre-bell match feature rising star of the Master of Brutality Division, [B]Nomad[/B] taking on “The Golden Boy” of the Warrior of the Mat Division, [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. The match was quick and down and dirty as Nomad completely dominated the young mat worker ending it with the No Man’s Land. Eight minutes of rookie workers giving it a good go was worth showing up early for and hopefully soon these two will live up to the standards some of the veterans. Rating: D The second pre-bell match was a Warrior of the Mat star, [B]Raphael[/B], taking on one of the Lords of the Skies, [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. The match was again two rookies giving it their all for eight minutes but this time they didn’t find the right groove while working together. All in all the match wasn’t worse then the one before it but it also wasn’t any better. Since it wasn’t a submission match Raphael took the opportunity to show some of his other moves by ending it with apinfall after his Picture Perfect Moonsault. Rating: D The Opening match for the evening was a short affair between two of the largest and easiest to wind workers on the roster. One of the better matches put on be either [B]Brett Fraser[/B] or [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] but still their lack of in ring experience showed through. Six minutes of hardcore action that actually used very little in the way of weapons, although there were quite a few moves that would have been a disqualification in any other match. Fraser slammed Mikey so hard with the Buck Shot he almost broke the huge man in two, and that was the match. Rating: D The second match was a case if it can go wrong it will go wrong, to start [B]Panda Mask[/B] and [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] had no in ring chemistry. Secondly both lacked the in ring psychology to keep a match of this length going, making the whole thing drag in the middle. The last thing to go wrong although I guess not really wrong was that both men went a little longer than they should and were visibly tiring in the end. Panda Mask even messed up his Bamboo Shoot and ended up having to lay out Appleby with a Tornado DDT to get the final pin after eighteen minutes. Rating: E [B]Joey Poison[/B] looking to get a second shot at the Warrior of the Mat title took on current top of the division [B]Nathan Black[/B] to attempt to be the next contender. The two men couldn’t find a groove with ach other and the match suffered for it, but it was still better than the previous match. The beginning of the match started standing in a brawl as both men tried to soften each other up, then about half way through the fifteen minute match it all went down to the mat. There were a few unsuccessful submission moves between both workers but Nathan finished the whole thing with the Black Out. Rating: C- For some reason the Lord of the Skies division best of seven matches have continued to lag behind the other two division even though they hit more high risk and flashy moves. Last night was no exception to this rule as [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] put on an eighteen minute top rope extravaganza. The match went back and forth pretty evenly between both men with neither showing any clear advantage. It looked at first like Canadian Dragon was going to catch “The Phenomenal One” up on the top rope in the Dragon’s Kiss but Big E. through Dragon to the floor and landed his Phenomenal Leap for the win. Rating: C- Match number three for the Master of brutality series and we finally saw a win by [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B]. [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] may be strong and he may be brutal and he may even be hardcore but the O.G. is just plain out of his mind. The match was first blood and Westybrook tried to make Gangsta spring a leak first with a myriad of weapons but the O.G. just went after Westybrook like a man possessed. The match lasted twenty-seven minutes before Canadian Gangsta finally drew blood. Gangsta hit “The Iron Man” with three kendo stick shots, a chair to the head and open turnbuckle and then when Westybrook hit the floor, the O.G. raked him with a cheese grater finally drawing blood for the win. Rating: C The Warrior of the Mat series match was another average match, only because [B]Steve Flash[/B] and [B]Cal Sanders[/B] just will never seem to find a single road to follow in the ring. Still the crowd was behind it as both men locked it up for twenty-five minutes of slow but intense mat work. Cal Sanders was working extra hard as he was already two matches behind and his efforts finally paid off for him in the end. Steve Flash went for the Flash Bang to soften Sanders up but Sanders brought all his weight down and then slipped under Steve’s legs to lock in the Axeman’s Leg Lock to make the champ submit. Rating: C I thought this was a great build up especially with just one more show to go until the May big event 4C Presents…You Can’t Beat The Odds. With the Gangsta and Sanders wins it means these series will at least go that far. Joey Poison is knocking on the door of the number one spot now in an attempt to get a second series against Flash, but Nathan Black has showed he won’t be pushed over. The original Lord of the Skies champ is back in the number one spot and he could very well stay there to meet whoever becomes champ of that series. I can’t wait to see how things progress until the end of the month and I’m sure a lot of you other fans feel the same. Overall Rating: C Nomad over Oscar Golden (Via Pinfall after the No Man’s Land in 8 minutes) (D) Raphael over Randy Maxx (Via Pinfall after the Picture Perfect Moonsault in 8 minutes) (D) Brett Fraser over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Buck Shot in 6 Minutes) (D) Panada Mask over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 18 minutes) (E) Nathan Black over Joey Poison (Via Submission from the Black Out in 15 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Canadian Dragon (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (C-) Canadian Gangsta over Tim Westybrook in a First Blood (Via Blood Draw with a Cheese Grater in 27 minutes) (C) Cal Sanders over Steve Flash in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 25 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Moday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] From wrestlefan.com [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first pre-bell match feature rising star of the Master of Brutality Division, [B]Nomad[/B] taking on “The Golden Boy” of the Warrior of the Mat Division, [B]Oscar Golden[/B]. The match was quick and down and dirty as Nomad completely dominated the young mat worker ending it with the No Man’s Land. Eight minutes of rookie workers giving it a good go was worth showing up early for and hopefully soon these two will live up to the standards some of the veterans. Rating: D The second pre-bell match was a Warrior of the Mat star, [B]Raphael[/B], taking on one of the Lords of the Skies, [B]Randy Maxx[/B]. The match was again two rookies giving it their all for eight minutes but this time they didn’t find the right groove while working together. All in all the match wasn’t worse then the one before it but it also wasn’t any better. Since it wasn’t a submission match Raphael took the opportunity to show some of his other moves by ending it with apinfall after his Picture Perfect Moonsault. Rating: D The Opening match for the evening was a short affair between two of the largest and easiest to wind workers on the roster. One of the better matches put on be either [B]Brett Fraser[/B] or [B]Murderous Mikey[/B] but still their lack of in ring experience showed through. Six minutes of hardcore action that actually used very little in the way of weapons, although there were quite a few moves that would have been a disqualification in any other match. Fraser slammed Mikey so hard with the Buck Shot he almost broke the huge man in two, and that was the match. Rating: D The second match was a case if it can go wrong it will go wrong, to start [B]Panda Mask[/B] and [B]Tempest Appleby[/B] had no in ring chemistry. Secondly both lacked the in ring psychology to keep a match of this length going, making the whole thing drag in the middle. The last thing to go wrong although I guess not really wrong was that both men went a little longer than they should and were visibly tiring in the end. Panda Mask even messed up his Bamboo Shoot and ended up having to lay out Appleby with a Tornado DDT to get the final pin after eighteen minutes. Rating: E [B]Joey Poison[/B] looking to get a second shot at the Warrior of the Mat title took on current top of the division [B]Nathan Black[/B] to attempt to be the next contender. The two men couldn’t find a groove with ach other and the match suffered for it, but it was still better than the previous match. The beginning of the match started standing in a brawl as both men tried to soften each other up, then about half way through the fifteen minute match it all went down to the mat. There were a few unsuccessful submission moves between both workers but Nathan finished the whole thing with the Black Out. Rating: C- For some reason the Lord of the Skies division best of seven matches have continued to lag behind the other two division even though they hit more high risk and flashy moves. Last night was no exception to this rule as [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Canadian Dragon[/B] put on an eighteen minute top rope extravaganza. The match went back and forth pretty evenly between both men with neither showing any clear advantage. It looked at first like Canadian Dragon was going to catch “The Phenomenal One” up on the top rope in the Dragon’s Kiss but Big E. through Dragon to the floor and landed his Phenomenal Leap for the win. Rating: C- Match number three for the Master of brutality series and we finally saw a win by [B]Canadian Gangsta[/B]. [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] may be strong and he may be brutal and he may even be hardcore but the O.G. is just plain out of his mind. The match was first blood and Westybrook tried to make Gangsta spring a leak first with a myriad of weapons but the O.G. just went after Westybrook like a man possessed. The match lasted twenty-seven minutes before Canadian Gangsta finally drew blood. Gangsta hit “The Iron Man” with three kendo stick shots, a chair to the head and open turnbuckle and then when Westybrook hit the floor, the O.G. raked him with a cheese grater finally drawing blood for the win. Rating: C The Warrior of the Mat series match was another average match, only because [B]Steve Flash[/B] and [B]Cal Sanders[/B] just will never seem to find a single road to follow in the ring. Still the crowd was behind it as both men locked it up for twenty-five minutes of slow but intense mat work. Cal Sanders was working extra hard as he was already two matches behind and his efforts finally paid off for him in the end. Steve Flash went for the Flash Bang to soften Sanders up but Sanders brought all his weight down and then slipped under Steve’s legs to lock in the Axeman’s Leg Lock to make the champ submit. Rating: C I thought this was a great build up especially with just one more show to go until the May big event 4C Presents…You Can’t Beat The Odds. With the Gangsta and Sanders wins it means these series will at least go that far. Joey Poison is knocking on the door of the number one spot now in an attempt to get a second series against Flash, but Nathan Black has showed he won’t be pushed over. The original Lord of the Skies champ is back in the number one spot and he could very well stay there to meet whoever becomes champ of that series. I can’t wait to see how things progress until the end of the month and I’m sure a lot of you other fans feel the same. Overall Rating: C Nomad over Oscar Golden (Via Pinfall after the No Man’s Land in 8 minutes) (D) Raphael over Randy Maxx (Via Pinfall after the Picture Perfect Moonsault in 8 minutes) (D) Brett Fraser over Murderous Mikey (Via Pinfall after the Buck Shot in 6 Minutes) (D) Panada Mask over Tempest Appleby (Via Pinfall after the Bamboo Shoot in 18 minutes) (E) Nathan Black over Joey Poison (Via Submission from the Black Out in 15 minutes) (C-) Phenomenal E. over Canadian Dragon (Via Pinfall after the Dragon’s Kiss in 18 minutes) (C-) Canadian Gangsta over Tim Westybrook in a First Blood (Via Blood Draw with a Cheese Grater in 27 minutes) (C) Cal Sanders over Steve Flash in a Submission Match (Via Submission from the Axeman’s Leg Lock in 25 minutes) (C)[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]It’s almost the end of the month boys and girls and that means it’s time for another 4C Big Event. This month 4C Presents…You Can’t Beat The Odds will be hitting you hard and fast. It looks like we’ll be having a match from each of the current best of seven series’ no matter who wins on the last 4C Presents…Only The Strong Survive of the month. The battle is getting heated among the division as everyone tries to make sure their on top when the best of seven series ends in their division. This week we’ll see Joey Poison take another shot at Nathan Black for the number one spot. Dog Fyte looks to over take Brett Fraser to get closer to Nomad and the number one spot. Randy Maxx is also looking for a step up trying to take out Tempest Appleby who was recently defeated by Panda Mask for the number one spot. It all goes down Monday and then Saturday as 4C brings you the best of Canadian Wrestling. [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age:[/B] 3 [B]Height:[/B] 6’6 [B]Weight:[/B] 290lbs [B]Style:[/B] Heavyweight Regular Wrestler [B]Finishing Moves:[/B] [B]Freefall:[/B] The Freefall is a devastating sit down elevated powerbomb. Westybrook flips his opponent up like a jackknife powerbomb and rests his opponent on his shoulders sitting facing him. Then he moves his hands down and lifts his opponent even higher and then drops to a sitting position while slamming his opponents back onto the mat. [B]Titles:[/B] 4C Master of Brutality won week 4, December 2005 defended 1 series [B]4C Win Loss Record:[/B] 10 wins, 7 losses [B]Bio:[/B] “The Iron Man” Tim Westybrook is probably one of the most well known faces on the Canadian Independent wrestling scene in Canada. A student of traditional old school wrestling Westybrook is a large brawler who has thrown some of the biggest guys from pillar to post in rings across Canada. With 4C’s new approach to wrestling Westybrook has made a real name for himself as the first and still reigning Master of Brutality champion. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Monday Week 4, May 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #4 of the Warrior of the Mat Best of Seven Series Canadian Gangsta vsr Tim Westybrook – Lastman Standing Match #4 of the Master of Brutality Best of Seven Series Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – Match #5 of the Lord of the Skies Best of Seven Series Joey Poison vs Nathan Black – Rankings Match Warrior of the Mat division Dog Fyte vs Bret Fraser – Rankings Match Master of Brutality Randy Maxx vs Tempest Appleby – Rankings Match Lord of the Skies[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 3, May 2006[/U][/B] From 4Cwrestling.com [QUOTE]It’s almost the end of the month boys and girls and that means it’s time for another 4C Big Event. This month 4C Presents…You Can’t Beat The Odds will be hitting you hard and fast. It looks like we’ll be having a match from each of the current best of seven series’ no matter who wins on the last 4C Presents…Only The Strong Survive of the month. The battle is getting heated among the division as everyone tries to make sure their on top when the best of seven series ends in their division. This week we’ll see Joey Poison take another shot at Nathan Black for the number one spot. Dog Fyte looks to over take Brett Fraser to get closer to Nomad and the number one spot. Randy Maxx is also looking for a step up trying to take out Tempest Appleby who was recently defeated by Panda Mask for the number one spot. It all goes down Monday and then Saturday as 4C brings you the best of Canadian Wrestling. [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age:[/B] 3 [B]Height:[/B] 6’6 [B]Weight:[/B] 290lbs [B]Style:[/B] Heavyweight Regular Wrestler [B]Finishing Moves:[/B] [B]Freefall:[/B] The Freefall is a devastating sit down elevated powerbomb. Westybrook flips his opponent up like a jackknife powerbomb and rests his opponent on his shoulders sitting facing him. Then he moves his hands down and lifts his opponent even higher and then drops to a sitting position while slamming his opponents back onto the mat. [B]Titles:[/B] 4C Master of Brutality won week 4, December 2005 defended 1 series [B]4C Win Loss Record:[/B] 10 wins, 7 losses [B]Bio:[/B] “The Iron Man” Tim Westybrook is probably one of the most well known faces on the Canadian Independent wrestling scene in Canada. A student of traditional old school wrestling Westybrook is a large brawler who has thrown some of the biggest guys from pillar to post in rings across Canada. With 4C’s new approach to wrestling Westybrook has made a real name for himself as the first and still reigning Master of Brutality champion. [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/Apus4C.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Monday Week 4, May 2006 4C Presents...Only The Strong Survive Cal Sanders vs Steve Flash – Submission Match #4 of the Warrior of the Mat Best of Seven Series Canadian Gangsta vsr Tim Westybrook – Lastman Standing Match #4 of the Master of Brutality Best of Seven Series Canadian Dragon vs Phenomenal E. – Match #5 of the Lord of the Skies Best of Seven Series Joey Poison vs Nathan Black – Rankings Match Warrior of the Mat division Dog Fyte vs Bret Fraser – Rankings Match Master of Brutality Randy Maxx vs Tempest Appleby – Rankings Match Lord of the Skies[/QUOTE]

Archived