I miss the "i'm looking for a worker who is x" ability

I'm going to cut right to it, when i'm looking for workers, i dont know what numbers i should be looking for, i find looking at every worker's number tiring. I'm currently booking SNP and want to look for some specific people, so i would just love to put in 'find workers who are good at brawling' or 'who is very good at hardcore' and just get a list. It was a way easier way to find people imo.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UEWpro" data-cite="UEWpro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49948" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sucks bro. The new search system is way better.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can see it being better in the long run, really steep learning curve on it though. I have no idea what a reasonable level of 'Consistency' is for example. Will get a feel for it in time no doubt but some form of autofill wouldn't hurt - built in filters or something.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SomeGuy" data-cite="SomeGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49948" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can see it being better in the long run, really steep learning curve on it though. I have no idea what a reasonable level of 'Consistency' is for example. Will get a feel for it in time no doubt but some form of autofill wouldn't hurt - built in filters or something.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd really recommend giving the Handbook a read over, or at the very least looking at some of the more important areas. There's an entire section that details all of the worker skills, how they work, etc. Consistency, for example, is basically a percentage chance. The higher it is, the less likely a worker is to have a 'bad' day. Having 99 Consistency doesn't contribue any more to a match than having 60 Consistency does so long as the worker passes the check. </p><p> </p><p> The only drawback is, of course, that over the course of many matches the worker with 60 Consistency is more likely to occasionally fail a check than a worker with 99.</p>