Any venue mods with open/close dates?

I'm really keen to have realistic opening and closing dates on my venues and have been manually updating the Genadi set but just wanted to check if anyone has done this in the past?

It irritates me when I see unrealistic arenas but before I even commit myself to doing the US arenas (and hopefully releasing with permission) I just wanted to make sure somebody hasn't already done it.

UPDATE - Have done everywhere from 20,000 up. It gets painful after this.

I'm really keen to have realistic opening and closing dates on my venues and have been manually updating the Genadi set but just wanted to check if anyone has done this in the past?

It irritates me when I see unrealistic arenas but before I even commit myself to doing the US arenas (and hopefully releasing with permission) I just wanted to make sure somebody hasn't already done it.

UPDATE - Have done everywhere from 20,000 up. It gets painful after this.

Keep going! Rooting for for this in my real world mods.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Supermercado" data-cite="Supermercado" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49964" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm really keen to have realistic opening and closing dates on my venues and have been manually updating the Genadi set but just wanted to check if anyone has done this in the past? <p> </p><p> It irritates me when I see unrealistic arenas but before I even commit myself to doing the US arenas (and hopefully releasing with permission) I just wanted to make sure somebody hasn't already done it.</p><p> </p><p> UPDATE - Have done everywhere from 20,000 up. It gets painful after this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is one of the things I'm working on in my mod, however I wont have 1000s of locations. Usually I will also use the open/close dates for when a stadium is renamed so it stops using the old name and starts using the newer name at the right time.</p>

<p>Update - I am still working on this. It will never be definitive but should satisfy some other people like me who are obsessive about open/close dates (also got a bit obsessive and found a bunch of other venues that have hosted wrestling over the years to add).</p><p> </p><p>

Have done my list, now I've just got to transfer into game. Will keep updated.</p>