The Era of Excellence Begins - A Bret Hart Story

So here we go, I finally got myself motivated enough to do a WreSpi dynasty and who better to start with the The Excellence of Execution himself, Bret Hart. Let's get his details out the way... [B]Overness:[/B] USA - 25 Canada - 60 Mexico - 25 Japan - 25 UK - 25 Australia - 20 [B]Skills:[/B] Spirit - 45 Power - 42 Technique - 70 Speed - 60 Psychology - 80 Stamina - 65 Toughness - 78 Charisma - 72 Mic Skills - 85 Safety - 85 [B]Current Contracts:[/B] Calgary Stampede Wrestling (Upper Midcard Face) Joint Promotions UK (Opener Heel) HERE WE GO!!!!!

Welcome to the land of dynasty reporting and good luck. I was going to do one with Bret Hart along with my Mark Callaway dynasty but it got to be too much work to play and record two of them. XoX is a big fan of his and I have been following his career in my dynasty. I have Bret Hart's 3 disc DVD. He talks about many different things in the DVD and also has a special tribute to some of his friends and family that has passed away, including Curt Hennig, Ray Traylor, Miss Elisabeth and Davey Boy Smith.

Mon - Wed Week 1 Feb 1984 With a day of training on the Monday and a relax on the Tuesday which gave me the opportunity to watch the WWF Tuesday Night Titans show, which included successful title defences for Hulk Hogan and Tito Santana, it was going to be my turn to get in the ring on the Wednesday and what a big match i had... [B][U]MATCH 1: Killer Kahn vs Bret Hart - CSW North American Heavyweight Championship[/U][/B] Kahn went on the attack early, taking a few cheap shots but once I managed to get a little incentive, I went on the attack picking my spots each time to try and bring down this monster, but he got back into the match when he managed to duck a European Uppercut and then he was back on the attack again. His advantage did not last long however and I was quickly back on the offensive thanks to the speed advantage I had over him. Again though, it didnt last and Kahn was back on the attack once more. The match kept going back and forth and was an unbelievable test of my character. The end came when a series of reversals led to Kahn locking in the Face Claw and all I could do was tap and Killer Kahn was still the champ after an awesome match. So my first match ends in defeat but I hope to use the rest of the week to bounce back and regain some momentum...

Thurs - Sun Week 1 Feb 1984 After yesterday's setback in my quest for the title against Killer Kahn, i picked my head up ready for my next match the next day. The bad thing was though, I had to choose between my 2 current employers, CSW and JPUK. I got in touch with my father and he told me that the better exposure would be had in the UK so I flew out ready to perform in Great Britain. And after all the trouble of flying out, I wasnt booked onto the card. It lead me to making a decision that i was not sure whether I was going to regret or not. I contacted Max Crabtree and told him that I was not getting anywhere in Joint Promtotions and also the fact that I was finding it a strain financially to keep flying between Canada and the UK, he understood my situation and allowed my release without any problems at all. The next night though, it was my turn once more in Canada, and I was even going to be given some mic time to hype my match against my opponent for the night, Larry Cameron. My match was to be the main event of the Stampede Wrestling card before our main big show for tonight, . Cameron came out to bad mouth me and not long later it was time for my match. [B][U]MATCH 2: Larry Cameron vs Bret Hart[/U][/B] This was a 30 minute match that really did not take the effect to the fans that I wanted it to take until the last 10 minutes of the match where I was thinking about how we were going to finish the match. The end came where I stopped him from removing a turnbuckle cover and rolled him through and countered him into the Sharpshooter and made him tap out for my first win.

Archived