Titans for the Super Bowl

Mr T Jobs To Me

I believe that it is hard to go against the Patriots until it is proven that they can be beaten. They did not lose anybody important and they added many new players.

[QUOTE=Wookie]I believe that it is hard to go against the Patriots until it is proven that they can be beaten. They did not lose anybody important and they added many new players.[/QUOTE] NE lost Bengal in the preseason too bad it wasn't a normal season game that would of been funny if NE lost to the Bengals 3-31.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me]What was that about Tennessee's defense!?! You should have waited until after they owned the Dolphins like that! Their offense didn't even have to show up and now Indy has NOTHING to watch film for! McNair didn't even bother to pass! Tennessee 38, Indianapolis 17.[/QUOTE] Hindsight is 20/20 .... but as a Colts fan this is still humorous to read. I would have said this was funny if I would have been here to read it the day it was posted.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me]I was making reference to the second game the Colts and Titans play, which will most certainly be 38-17 Tennessee. Tennessee has a tendency to come on strong late, and they will own Indy in Round II. Bring on the Texans![/QUOTE] To start, that comment was made 6 days before the first Colts-Titans game, and you expect me to believe you meant in round 2? My "bull-crap-o-meter" is going off. Chris Brown is one of my favorite players and all, but I can't see the Titans handling the Colts any time this year. When the Colts couldn't get by the Titans it was because the Titans were too physical with the Colts team .... which isn't the case at all anymore. Don't expect that outcome at all.

• 4 years later...
[QUOTE=GruntMark;515990]Titans will choke. And then Bud can drop dead.[/QUOTE] Its true. Take it from Grunt and me... we both fondly remember the days they were the Houston Oilers. Some things never change. Mark my words, the franchise is cursed and come playoffs they will choke and leave you feeling like crap (almost said carp, but that might apply too) until the next season starts.

Hey, I've followed the franchise from the state of Ohio since the tender age of 6 years old (I blame Warren Moon's black magic). I know about the up's and down's of the Oilers/Titans- but the one X Factor against the curse of Evil Bud Adams is Jeff Fisher's moustache. It repels all curses and tomfoolery.

Archived