MAW making waves.......

well this is my first try with MAW...i usually use USPW...but here it goes............Rip Cord just shook my hand welcoming me to the fold. "We are not trying to go global just yet, just give guys a good start" was his first words to me. I reminded him in order to keep the place we had to turn a profit. Hence he brought me in and gave me a chance to work the strings. Lots of great talent to begin with, just no one who's name will draw...oh well we will try...our first week is spent bringing in names who will draw and help our guys get name recognition. We will begin our weekly shows on week 2. We were able to pick up [COLOR="Olive"]Puerto Rican Power [/COLOR]off unemployement as a counter to the [COLOR="Red"]Mean Machine[/COLOR]...our first big fued. The other fued will pit [COLOR="Olive"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] our champs against the [COLOR="Red"]Rock City Stars.[/COLOR]...card for first show upcoming........other deals pending

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dec week 2 sorry but i actually started this game before finding the diaries, but i will repost the first shows....... week 2 our first weekly show [SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]MAW Squared Thunder[/FONT][/SIZE].......held in Stanley Hall attendence 109 preshow- [COLOR="Red"]Ernie Turner [/COLOR] def Steven Parker (E) and in a tag match up of new signees...The Patriots (Cpt USA and Whistler) {yes its borrowed} def DX (a couple of masked stars) (C) We open with Mainstream Hernandez defeating Al Coleman (D) Next our only ME The Mean Machine comes out and destroys Antonio (D) and then in a beating (D)...not good The gods of Thunder come out next and defeat the Canadian Blondes (E) Finally the tag titles are on the line with Natural Storm def the Rock City Stars (E) I had some angles in there, but i've forgotten them all......unfortunately i booked some wrong and only one of my storylines took...overall an E rating for the show...same as our pop rating......

DEC week 3 [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/FONT] DEC week 3 attendence 118 well some rebooking is in order... our dark matches include: DX1 defeating Ernie Turner and Ricky Douglas (C-) Our main show: Mean Machine comes back out hyping he is King of the world (he has the title) (C) Mean Machine vs Antonio Mean Machine destroys him again (c) and a post match beating (c-) Next Puerto Rican Power makes his debut under the tutelage of Nicole Kiss. PRP vs Al Coleman (C-) Rematch from last week Tag team titles: Natural Storm def Rock City Stars (E) (something is not right here as my storyline is not progressing oh well, we can fix that) Cap USA and Whistler (the Patriots) will make a main event debut against a brash A Alliance Patriots def A Alliance (C) Overall the show was great a (C-) we are moving up.......but i hope we make money quick.....

DEC week 4 [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/FONT] DEC week 4 leading into the big show [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]MAW Christmas Crash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Attendence 93...not good leading to our big show............. the dark match saw...Steven Parker def Antonio, Erik Storm, and Al Coleman (E) To start our show Rip Cord announces a tag team tourney to find No 1 contenders for Natural Storm...the Final will be held at Christmas Crash, Friday night along with the title match. First match DX vs Posse (Ernie Turner and Zeus Maxmillion, under the manager Duke Hazzard).....a good match with DX picking up the win and moving on in the tourney (C) The Mean Machine comes out again against Whistler. A good match that see Whister upset jobbing to the youngster. (B-) Then Puerto Rican Power comes out to save Whistler from a post match beatdown. Second match of tourney: The Rock City Stars vs the Canadian Blondes The Rockers pick up the win in a horrible match (F) Finally the Patriot-Thunder fued picks up Capt USA vs Atlas (with new manager Duke Hazzard) The vetern Patriot picks up the victory in a good match (C) the show gets a (C) rating...great for me but a low attendence.....oh well at least the storylines picked up...next the card for our big DEC show...Christmas Crash

MAW Christmas Crash card [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]MAW Christmas Crash[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] Zeus Maxamillion vs Erik Strong Ernie Turner vs Oscar Golden in tourney final to find no 1 contender Rock City Stars vs DX Mainstream Hernedez vs Ricky Douglas Patriots vs gods of Thunder Tag team title match Natural Storm vs Tourney winners MA Heavyweight Championship Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power

MAW Christmas Crash [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]MAW Christmas Crash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Friday week 4 December: Stanley Hall Attendence: 173 our dark match put our to openers to the test: Al Coleman def Antonio (F) First match Zeus Maxamillion def Erik Strong (D) not as good as i thought it would be, it was a shoot match to see if Strong had enough, but Max was too strong... next up...Zeus partner Ernie Turner vs Oscar Golden ET made it a sweep for the Posse in a very poor match...(ET is not a good ring guy, but has great promos) (E) Our Third match pitted two heel groups facing off for the chance at Natural Storm..... DX defeated Rock City Stars in a great match for us....(C-) but it took 10 minutes. Will they have enough in the tank to compete later tonight. our matchup of upper midcarders was next..... Ricky Douglas def Mainstream Hernedez in 8 minutes in a match that saw Mainstream off his game (D) Our Patriots were firing up the crowd before their matchup with gods of thunder.....(B) The Patriots really had the upper hand in this match with Cpt setting up Atlas for his Hail to the Chief, The ref fell out when out of nowhere a mist came up and a strange masked man appeared knocking out good ole Cpt usa...he was chased by Whistler up the ramp, when Duke woke up the ref for Atlas to pin the Cpt.....Duke Hazzard went 3-0 on the night.....(C) plus the young team pick up some good rub...... The next match was for the tag team titles...... Natural Storm beat an obviously tired DX for the straps in a good match (C-) Finally the main event for the MAW heavyweight title The Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power......this was a great match for us going back and forth for 25 minutes and finally ending in a draw as both wrestlers where counted out after beating each other senseless outside the ring....(B-) Over all the show drew a (C-) but we are still loosing money.....but Rip seems happy with the good shows.....well see next month......

Squared Thunder jan wk 1 We are back in our friendly home of Stanley Hall 145 attendence...at least it is up...... Ernie Turner def Erik Strong to put crowd t sleep in our dark match (E) Cpt USA comes out to challange the masked man...(B) his match is next Cpt USA def Al Coleman (C-) DX is shown attacking Natural storm in the back (D) Zeus Maxmillion continues his streak with a win over Antonio and Stan Manna (D) Announced next week: Rematch for the MAW title Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power. (C+) A* Alliance comes out to defeat the Canadian Blondes. horrible match (F) DX challanges Natural Storm for a rematch (C-) Nicole Kiss hypes PRP vs Mean Machine next week (C+) Whistler vs Atlas. Whister picks up the win (C+), but is attacked by 2 masked ninjas this time. Cpt USA come in to run them off after the beatdown. (B) ok bigger crowd, rating is near the same though (C) our pop should go up soon i hope.....

Jan Week 2 MAW Squared Thunder Attendence 175 Zeus has the dark match this week against Hernedez, they pull out a good one (C-) The patriots come out and declare that the masked men will be found (B) First match sees Al Coleman rewarded with a win kinda over Flash Savage (E) DX hypes the fact they are badddddd DX 1 takes on DC Rayne of Natural Storm......and gets the win (c-) The Mean Machine is shown brutally beating down Puerto Rican Power in an ambush (C+)....security breaks it up, but it is announced that PRP is hurt bad (C-) Whistler def Rockin Ryan (C-) and an attemped ambush comes from the masked men.....but USA is ready.....but the men escape again (B) Mean Machine comes out and declares a forfiet because PRP is hurt (C)....yet to his surprize a obvious hurt PRP makes his way to the ring (B-)..... Mean Machine defeats the hurt PRP after a valiant struggle...(B-) The Mean Machine gloats in his victory to the boos of the crowd (B) a great show with 2 storylines improving....overall a C+....

Week 3 MAW Squared Thunder well this week went to the bomb...as the storylines didn't stick...but i will post the results....... Duke Hazzard starts the show hyping the Posse (Ernie Turner and Zeus Maxmillion) (C-) Posse then went on to beat the Rock City Stars (C-) in a decent match. Next a newcomer hypes himself...American Elemental (D), his first match was also didn't do well against Antonio (D). I had two angles involving PRP but they didnt' catch with the storyline so i will save them for next week......... PRP beat Titan (C) DX 2 hypes his match with Eddie Howard of Natural Storm...(C-) DX 2 defeats Eddie Howard (C) Rip Cord calls out the two masked men and Atlas and tells them they will face the Patriots and a mystery partner...(C+) Patriots come out to reveal their partner Darryl Devine (C+) Rising Sun and Atlas def Patriots and Darryl Devine when Duke Hazzard distracted the ref and Rising Sun 1 blew mist into Whistlers eyes....quick pin..(B)........ Overall a good show C- attendence was 145.....not bad for an E pop still...i hope the money comes in.......

Week 4 Jan Squared Thunder...... Leading into our January big show....MAW REBIRTH we jump up to 181 attendance.....yeahhhh we open with a three way tag battle gods of Thunder def Posse and Rock City Stars to open the show (C-) Next PRP wants a rematch with the Mean Machine...so he asks Rip Cord (B) Rip tells him if he can beat American Elemental then he can have his match at Rebirth......(C) Next Alex Braun who has been guest commentating has insulted Mainstream Hernedez lately...prompting Mainstream to invite him into the ring during his match with Steven Parker (D) Alex Braun schools the youngsters in the three way match (C-) Marv Ernest announces at Rebirth we will see our first ever Mask vs Flags match....The Patriots vs the Rising Sun (C) PRP comes out to face American Elemental and makes a good showing (B) PRP vs Mean Machine is announced for Rebirth (B) Natural Storm accepts the challenge vs DX at Rebirth for the Tag Titles (C-) Mean Machine comes out next to defend his MAW title vs Darryl Devine it was an ackward pairing with Mean Machine getting the win thanks to killer karen...(C+) Mean Machine proceeds to Hype himself (B-) the show pulled a C+.....well i hope we pull in a crowd for our big show or we will be close to bankrupt......

MAW REBIRTH card [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]MAW REBIRTH[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] Friday 4th week January.... MAW title Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power (rematch) MAW tag titles Natural Storm vs DX (rematch) Flags vs Mask Patriots vs Rising Sun Darryl Devine vs American Elemental (ladder match) put up or shut up Alex Braun vs Mainstream Hernendez also......gods of thunder vs Des Davids and Antonio Posse vs Canadian Blondes

Rebirth [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]MAW REBIRTH[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] A sold out Stanley Hall tonight this 4th Friday in January we open with a Duke Hazzard in the ring hyping his 4 stars....(D) Leading to match 1 Posse vs Canadian Blondes a back and forth battle that ends with Zeus pinning Oscar in 9:34 (D) a new comer takes antonio under his wing and challange gods of Thunder in match 2 Des Davids and Antonio vs gods of Thunder..... Match was even till Posse made their presence known causing Des to be counted out (C-) A video detailing the exchanges between Alex Braun and Mainstream Hernendez is next (C-) Duke Hazzard takes over color commentary for next match as the put up or shut up match come up Alex Braun put up a good show and gave the up and comer a nice rub to hopefully push him up in pop. Mainstream with a pinfall at 9:49 (C) Mainstream celebrates but crowd is ready for rest of card...(D) We have a main event hype video next PRP vs MM (C+) The ring was set up for the ladder match during the video.... Ladder Match: American Elemental vs Darryl Devine A good back and forth action seeing Devine retrieve the briefcase at 9:27 (C) We shift focus to backstage where a camera picks up Mean Machine up to old tricks trying to ambush Puerto Rican Power, but PRP is ready and a fight is broken up...(C+) Up next the Flags vs Mask match A long match for the old timers who put up a good fight for ole glory and win forcing the win at 7:15 Cpt hit the Hail to the Chief on RS2. (C) Losing the match Rising sun unmask to reveal Fuji ota and Ricky Douglas while the patriots get in some flag waving (C+) Up next DX come out and Hype their match for the tag straps with Natural Storm..(C) Natural Storm come out strong in the begining but DX use underhanded tactics as DX2 distracts the ref while DX1 uses brass knucks to KO Eddie Howard....then gets the easy pin...(C-) DX then taunt winning the titles (C) Mean Machine is waiting in the ring as PRP heads out for the Main Event Mean Machine vs PRP for the MAW title Electricty is in the air as both men fight tooth and nail for the highest prize in the MAW. PRP picks up the pinfall win to the delight of the crowd at 13:31. (B-) PRP celebrates his victory (B-) two title changes...and some much need rub for younger stars....a sold out house...no big stars for a couple of weeks..... Let me know what you think or any suggestions...i'm really new at this, but having a ball......

I'm impressed with the ratings that you're managing to rattle out - but slightly worried how much PRP and Braun (hang on - Ota too!) are setting you back! Really enjoyed using PRP in my diary until he was cruely stolen from underneath me, so am interested to see how his title run goes.

Thanks Thanks for the comment.....Ota was a one shot deal, Braun 3 shots..PRP was brought in because i really love what he can do, but he is leaving soon..I did bump the start to $125,00 cash but that has been quickly depleted....the stars have helped in bumping my guys, but the cost is high...i'm goning to try with lower stars next time. I'm amazed at how a mask can help a wrestler. Steven Parker and Ricky Douglas were the original Rising Sun, Ota has always helped me with USPW when i play there so I tried him. MAW starts with a low E pop so getting matches better than that is not impossible. Now this next couple of weeks will tell if the rubs will payoff with our $100 appearance crew. Also i really enjoy your diary on here, it is what inspired mine.

Febuary is here we moved up to a D in popularity....so we move Squared Thunder to the Delaware Auditorium...... Wednesday Week 1 844 people show up Dark match: Steven Parker def Al Coleman and Flash Savage when he pins Savage at 6:52 mark....(E) at least Parker is working on performance skills Owner Rip Cord comes out to thank the nice crowd for coming out and to announce a new title for our younger guys...the DC title...Lots of power resides in DC...and this title is a symbol of that power. there will be an 8 man tourney to crown the first champ...(B) First match of the tourney is next: American Elemental vs Oscar Golden American Elemental wreaks havoc on the young canadian winning by submission at 5:56. (D) Post match American Elemental brags how he is the best in the tourney and the DC title is his....(C-) We switch to a backstage camera for Mean Machine who is very irate at losing the MAW title at REBIRTH....He waylays PRP with a lead pipe promising to get what is his...(C+) we come back to the ring for our second tourney match.... Erik Strong vs Stan "the man" Manna very poor match with a poor lack of flow in the middle....Strong pics up the win at 8:25 (F) We switch backstage with Des Davids, who seems to have taken Antonio under his wing hyping him up for his next match...."Antonio, you are indestructable" (E) Antonio vs Atlas (what a match) The match goes predictable as Atlas dominates poor Antonio slapping him around like a rag doll till Duke Hazzard want to get in the fun......while Jay (the ref) gets Hazzard off the apron Davids grabs Atlas leg and Antonio falls on top for the surprize win.....(C-) Antonio, Atlas, and Duke are all in shock as Davids comes in the ring and helps Antonio celebrate......(E) the crowd was in shock..... DC Rayne and Eddie Howard come out to tell the fans that they will regain their tag straps for them...tonight (C-) DX comes out for the tag championship battle: DX vs Natural Storm Natural Storm show their fury whipping the masked champion all up and down the ring, but DX 1 intentionally gets counted out at 10:23 go give Storm the victory, but DX keeps the belts (C-) Mean Machine approaches the ring, his mood quicky lets DX know it is time to leave....He tells Puerto Rican Power that they will settle the score in a Cage Next week once and for all, the Machine will get what is his...(B-) Next week in a cage the MAW title Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power 3 (C+) not a bad show....we made $500.......yeahhh rating was (C-) our young stars can still show improvement, but i'm really proud with their showing....

Squared Thunder week 2 We are back in the Delaware Auditorium and we have 834 coming in..... we go right into the main show...... First Duke Hazzard gets up and tells Antonio last week was a fluke, Tonight you will go down (D) Next we have the next match in the DC title tourney. Mainstream Hernendez vs Al Coleman Good chemistry here but Mainstream hits the apparition 14 at 5:53 for the win. Next Natural Storm come out claiming they were robbed by the chickens and want one more match for the tag straps against DX. (C-) We have Duke Hazzards music hit the speakers, with duke looking perplexed at the table as Antonio comes out dressed as the Duke to the delight of the crowd..(LOL) (D) Antonio vs Titan is next with Titan trying to revenge his partner's loss to the big loser of MAW. Duke tries to help his man, but once again Des Davids uses the oportunity to interfer and give Antonio the upset win. (C-) Antonio and Des celebrate (D) DX come out telling Natural Storm, you failed to win in the rematch so no way. (C-) Which causes Storm to run out and attack the masked men in anger. (D) Order is restored as we get ready for match 4 of the DC tourneyment: Ricky Douglas vs Flash Savage Not a good match as we hoped, but Douglas picks up the win by submission at 4:57 (E) Zeus Maxmillion comes out next telling everyone he will shut up the Rebel Yell once and for all as he teaches Whistler a lesson. (C) Zeus Maxmillion vs Whistler Zeus is being dominated by the vetern until gods of thunder show up bringing out Cpt USA. Zeus takes advantage of the distraction to get a quick pin after his Olympic Heights finisher at 8:03. (C) Finally the cage is lowered for our main event. Puerto Rican Power hypes the match as he heads out, declaring that he will fight for the people in this collision. (C+) The Mean Machine enters: Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power cage for the MAW title This match is brutal as both wrestler gave their all. Neither wanting to give up the coveted prize. Finally Killer Karen sliped a foreign object through the cage to MM as he pummels PRP. As MM goes to climb out, PRP gets up miraculously and pulls MM down. finally at the 24:00 mark both wrestler were exhausted, but Mean Machine rolls out of a power bomb and gets the 1, 2, 3 and regains the Title........(B-) overall the show was a C+ thanks to the good main event....i had two ideas as to where to go with the title so i left the match open for a winner. I was surprized by Mean Machines victory, but it is a good thing for the future. PRP will have a place here for awhile. We took a small profit tonight too. USA and Whistler are nearing the end of their usefulness and my affordablity overall. I really hope antonio catches on and grows if not, well he is good at losing...... Next week the semi-finals of the DC tourney American Elemental vs Erik Strong Mainstream Hernendez vs Ricky Douglas will antonio continue his win streak?

• 2 weeks later...
MAW Squared Thunder week 3 [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]MAW Squared Thunder[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] Coming to you from the Deleware arena Attendence 879 a tribute video to the injured PRP opens our show featuring footage from the classic cage battle last week with the Mean Machine. (b-) This is followed by the MAW champion comming out to a chorus of boos. Mean Machine tells the fans i am your champion, and i've taken out all you put before me. (C) Rip Cord comes out and tells MM he has a surprize opponent for MM for the [COLOR="Red"]MAW President's DAY POWWOW[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/COLOR] this coming saturday night. (B) Our first match of the night was match 3 from the new DC title tourney American Elemental vs Eric Strong This match opened with a quick offense for Strong, but the young grappler was no match for the mysterious AE. AE pinfall at 6:01 (D) Duke Hazzard comes out next with gods of Thunder. "Antonio is a fluke, and this Saturday at the POWWOW Thunder will roll over fluke and flunky(Antonio and Des Davids) (C) Our second match of the night was the other semi-final match from the DC tourney Mainstream Hernendez vs Ricky Douglas This match up was a lot closer than the earlier match. Douglas on his stalk, while Hernendez used his speed. Finally at the 7:05 mark Hernendez rolls Douglas up with a pin off the ropes. (C-) Duke Hazzard and Rip Cord hype up the final match for the DC tourney at POWWOW American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez (D) Rip Cord comes out and tells the crowd that his decision for no 1 contender would be Cpt. USA. (C+) Next out is Zeus Maximillion who hypes his recent winning streak, and cuts at Eddie Howard (C+) This brings out Eddie Howard and begins our main event Zeus Maximillion vs Eddie Howard This match saw a good mix of action back and forth till DX2 comes out and takes advantage of a referee down to smash Howard with a chair. Zeus promply gets Jay Fairs attention and gains the pin. DX is shown laughing in the back as they taunt Storm, reminding them that Saturday night the tag titles would be on the line. (C+) not a bad show with no real stars in action tonight over all a (C)

MAW Presiden't Day POWWOW preview: [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]MAW President's Day POWWOW[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] 3rd Saturday February in the Deleware Arena the card MAW title The Mean Machine (c) vs Cpt USA MAW tag titles Natural Storm (c) vs DX Flag match Rising Sun vs Whistler and mystery partner DC title tourney final American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez David vs Goliath Antonio and Des Davids vs the gods of Thunder Also appearing: the Posse, Rip Cord Be there for a Presidential Power showing..........

PowWow [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Times New Roman"]MAW President's Day POWWOW[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] From the Deleware Arena a great crowd on hand for a historic night here in the MAW. 925 (almost a full house) our night opens with Cpt USA and Whistler hyping USA opportunity tonight against Mean Machine (C+) Which is interrupted by Mean Machine telling Whistler he'd better worry about Rising Sun (C) The posse come out with Duke Hazzard next, Zeus hypes his match against british newcomer Jack Giedroyc (C) Which leads to our first match Jack Giedroyc vs Zeus Maxmillion The british newcomer shows an amazing display that wows the crowd and gets the bronzed canadian greek off his gameplan. Though Giedroyc isn't well known on these shores his talents wins over the crowd, unfortunatley the numbers were too much to win him the match. While Hazzard distracts the ref, Ernie Turner causes Jack to straddle the ropes allowing an easy pin by Zeus at 9:45 (C) The Posse Celebrate as their stablemates come down (gods of Thunder) (C-) A hype video for the Antonio storyline plays (D) David and Goliath Antonio and Des Davids vs the gods of Thunder This match saw alot of comedy as Antonio the loveable underdog was in with the giants. but as Hazzard and Titan distracted Des, Antonio was left open for Atlas' power. at the 8:53 mark Antonio is pinned. (C-) Duke's entire Posse celebrate as he reminds the fans his groups are awesome at the big shows...going 2-0 tonight and 3-0 at the last main show. (C-) The masked rising sun are shown backstage talking in Japanesse. the Video is panned back as it is whistler watching a monitor. He comments look at those turncoats, they don't even speak Japanesse, this is gonna be easy tonight right partner, He turns and his mystery partner is Nevada Nuclear. (C) A video highlighting Mean Machines match with PPR is shown (B) as Mean Machine comes out to hype his match. I've beaten all you have, and now you send an old wanna be who is past his prime. Well he will learn just like Puty boy, the MAW strap is mine. (B-) Match 3 Rising Sun vs Whistler and Nevada Nuclear As this match began there were some quick moves from Rising Sun. Whistler keep calling for the "boys" to take off the mask as we knew who they were. As the match progressed though, RS II didn't act like steven parker. Two many fluid moves, too good of communication between RSI and RSII. Finally at the 12:20 mark RSII executes a moonsault off the top rope on an exhausted Whistler for the victory.(C) RSI takes off his mask to reveal Fuji ota while RSII keeps his mask on. As for pre match stip, Whistler must now carry and salute the Jappanesse flag. He does so with tears coming down his eyes (C) A shocked crowd gives him an ovation for his effort but he leaves dejected. Natural Storm come out and have a staredown with the Rising Sun before hyping their match with DX. We've beaten you before and we will beat you agian boys.......you are messisng with motha nature......and momma don't play she send sin the storm....(C) A video recap of the DC title tourney is next. (D) DC title finales Mainstream Hernendez vs American Elemental Wow high flying action from our mid carders. A very gutsy performance from two workers that had great chemistry. Hernendez came away with a victory at the 16:29 mark. (C+) Hernendez celebrates the title win (D) DX comes to the ring skinnin and grinnin and carrying the tag title belts. you boys go cry momma all you want, because Daddy is gonna beat your tail....(C) MAW tag championship DX vs Natural Storm Just like the other match ups between these two young teams....action was fast and furious...several near falls came. entering minute 12 DX 1 had set Eddie Howard up for a 2nd rope suplex, when a quick flurry of rights knocks DX 1 off the ropes and Eddie lands an elbow. quick movement sets the figure four and a tap out....13:02 new tag champs Natural Storm (C+) Storm goes off into the crowd and celebrates as DX sit in stunned disbelief. (C+) Capt USA is shown talkng with a despondant Whistler, trying to bring him out of his depression, he says i dedicate this title win to you my brother. (C+) Duke and Rip hype the fact that this could be a major opportunity for the vetern patriot tonight with his shot at the MAW title. (B) The MAW championship match is next Mean Machine vs Capt USA USA brings on the brawl during the early going, giving the youngster a good thrashing, but Mean Machine seems to be biding his time.....and then he unleashes his sadistic side with a flurry of fast punishing moves. This flurry leaves the patriot down and easy prey for the pinfall at 9:12 (C+) Mean Machine holds the title up and laughs sadistically (C+) Rising Sun come out and beat on the fallen Cpt USA to the boos of the crowd, Mean Machine shakes his head and walks off, then to the excitemetn of the crowd Whistler came out to make the save....(B-) A good show C+ and with it a rise to regional. yeahhhhhhhhh

Reports Well we've been growing and floating barely above water. our POWWOW show lost money, but it raised us to Regional, not bad for a tiny promotion on the go, but Rip wanted to see me in his office. I was prepared for the worse. We were not in the hole, but we only had $2500 in the bank. "come on in", Rip opened, "I wasn't sure how to take you spending, bringing in some of the name you've brought in. What you had in mind, but i see how you are convincing some of the bigger names to come in and help our home grown talent. You built Jean (Mean Machine) into a Mid-Atlantic name. Using mask to help our young guys gain skills while also building personas. Even using Antonio to build interest. You've done well, but we are a business. Right now we don't have much of our $25000 left do we?" "no sir" I mumbled. "Well i hae some good news for you, you've caught some attention here. One person is willing to see if your 'experiment' can work. If you keep up the building of the underdogs to fuel the future of the sport, then they want to keep it going. We've a backer, he will remain annonmous, but lets say a real ring vetern who is willing to give us $250,000 to keep up our building process. The catch we still have to build up stars from the newer names, and this is the only extra we get." "What?" "We have a second chance, now get out there and get butts in the seats" whew, actually this was fixin to end and i hate to cheat, but i did see a rise in mean jean and antonio during he last month....so we added $250 grand to our funds as a one time donation, it has to be given back by DEC so if no extra is made by then this will be toast.

Wedn week 4 Febu [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] The Deleware Arena was our venue crowd: 880 One dark match BAD attitude beat the Rock City Stars and the gods of Thunder We open up with a recap of Rising Sun attacking Cpt USA and Whistler coming down for the save. (C+) Al Coleman comes out and confronts Rip. "how can antonio get a shot on a big show and i don't. Everybody knows i can wrestle circle around that runt" Rip responds "ok al, show me in the ring, your opponent is Eric Strong" match 1 Al Coleman vs Eric Strong Coleman was fuming, but he took Eric too lightly. Eric scored a surprize pinfall at the 4:14 mark (E) Coleman was left throwing a fit in the ring, while Rip laughed. (C+) Mean Machine comes out and declares "everyone you send, i process in the machine, tonight i will prove once again i am the man" (B) Mean Machine vs Ernie Turner Turner is aweful in the ring, but he did not have a chance to show it as Mean Machine makes short work of the pimp. 4:37 (C+) Natural Storm come out to a decent pop, hyping their title win. Now we have our titles for the people, and we will keep them- Rain, Snow, or Hail- cause we are the People's storm....(C) DX vs The A* Alliance (Steven Parker and Ricky Douglas) DX seemed overly aggresive tonight. Seeing the tag straps on Storm caused them to take a vengence on the A's tonight. DX with the win at 7:02 (C-) Post match DX taunts Storm, we'll get our titles back (C+) Also as Douglas and Parker make their way back they are confronted by Whistler and USA. Parker you were unmasked as RSII now why keep attacking us? Parker, "I don't know what you're talking about. It wasn't me"(c-) RSII appears and challenges Cpt USA to meet him tonight. (C+) USA readily agrees. (B-) RS II vs Capt USA USA wanted vengence in this match as both Whistler and RS I are sent to the back. The smaller and quicker maksed star wreaked havoc with the older vetern. After wearing down the patriot, the small masked wonder hit three moonsaults on the defender of freedom....1..2...3...RS II pics up the win to the dismay of the crowd...(C+) Over all a C for the show, and a buzz on who the new RSII is. Whistler and Cpt USA put a drain on the pot tonight, but servered a pupose.

Week 1 March The card announced for squared thunder: MAW champ Mean Machine vs TBA MAW tag champs Natural Storm vs the gods of Thunder Whistler vs RSII were working for the third Saturday in March when we will have [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW March Mayhem[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Wed March wk 1 [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] Deleware Auditorium...our first sold out show here yeahhh 1000 people jam in. our show opens with Whistler telling RSII he will go down tonight for disrespecting the good ole' USA. (C+) our first match Antonio vs Steven Parker Antonio comes out for the first time since his loss at the Powwow. But he looks alot crisper as he dispatches Parker easy....(C-) Hernendez comes out hyping his title win. and promises he will show respect for what DC represents, the seat of power in the free world. (C-) American Elemental vs Jack Giedrocy match 2 was a good even flowing match between competitors with good chemistry. Jack got in some inspiring moves but AE pulled out the win at 8:21 (C) American Elemental then tells Hernendez he wants a rematch for the DC title (D) Mid Atlantic Tag titles Natural Storm vs the gods of Thunder true to their word the Storm being defending their titles right off the bat against the resident evil giants. Atlas and Titan strut their power and Hazzard runs his schemes but to no avail as DC Rayne picks up the win over Atlas at 7:03 (C+) Storm celebrate their win with their people (C) Machine Manic hits the speakers and out comes the MAW champ Mean Machine...once again he claims he is the man...and will prove it again tonight facing a well know grappler. out come someone dressed up as Hell Monkey MAW title match Mean Machine vs Hell Monkey fake Short match where the imposter is ripped limb for limb in the machine. (C+) Rip Cord then stands up and tells Machine it won't be so easy next week. You will face someone who is real. Someone with power, the power of the storm...next week you will face DC Rayne from Natural Storm, Mean Machine looks ticked (B) RSII vs Whistler Whistler looks upset and begins chasing the smaller RS around the ring. Rising Sun 2 ducks and doges, as the larger whistler begins to tire.....Finally Whistler catches the elusive masked man and begins to systematically thrash him around the ring. Just as he sits up the Rebel Yell......The arena falls into complete darkness. A loud gong is heard.....as the lights come back up Whistler is laid out int he ring with a Rising Sun draped over him. RSII takes up the flat and covers Whistler and counts 3 as a very irate Jay Fair calls for the bell calling no contest. (B-)

Mach week 2 Wednesday [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] From the sold out Deleware arena ( 2 weeks in a row) Tonight we open with footage of Rip Cord telling Mean Machine his opponent this week will not be a "fake" but DC Rayne. (B-) Mean Machine comes out and declares anybody you send out will just be put in the Machine and processed. (C+) DC Rayne comes out with Eddie Howard and the MAW championship match is first MAW title match Mean Machine vs DC Rayne Eddie Howard is sent to the back as DC and Machine tie up. DC get the upper hand easy, but Machine waits his time and about the 7 minute mark takes the upper hand. He methodically begins to take DC down working on his left leg. at the 10:23 mark Machine finally gets the pin. (C+) Machine celebrates by taunting Rip with the title and telling an obviously in pain DC that he better stick with tag teaming and leave the singels to the men. (B) American Elemental is seen with a mic next, he taunts the new DC champ Hernendez about being scared to face him in a rematch. (D) Next AE challenges Mainstream to that rematch (D) A video hypes the return of Nevada Nuclear tonight (C) Nevada Nuclear vs Rockin Ryan Turner A squash from go giving Nevada a nice showcase for his abilities. these two do not click though (C-) Nevada celebrates climbing all 4 posts (C) Next Mainstream comes out and tells American Elemental he may be mysterious but he was definitely mental. the DC title will be defended against all comers. so you are on dude (C-) DX comes out to confront Rip about a rematch to regain their tag titles against Natural Storm. Posse comes out next with Zeus and Ernie telling the DX to get their masks out of a wad, you two "aints" have had your shot, now give the real studs the right to gain their titles. (C) the four have a fierce staredown till Rip stands up says ok, you want to go at it. We'll have a match tonight for no contenders to the tag titles DX vs Posse with the winner getting a shot at Natural Storm at MAW March Mayhem. (C+) For a tag title shot at March Mayhem DX vs Posse Duke hazzard was at the table for announce duties, but his bias showed through during the match. the two heel teams went back and forth, back and forth. finally the self-proclaimed Olympic god gets the pin on DX2 at the 16:12 mark. (C+) The posse with Duke Hazzard celebrate to close the show (C) not a bad show over all and a second sell out in a row......but a flat c rating overall for the show......next week we continue on to the March Mayhem....

March week 3 Wednesday night [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Deleware Auditorium......third sold out show in a row........ And a major card it will be heading into saturdays [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW March Mayhem[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]. We open with a new team dressed all in black leather and mask entering...one on a bike (black ryder), and one from a cable from the rafters (black flyer) collectively known as the black express (D) Black Express vs The Rock City Stars Easy squash match as our new mysterious face team gets a showcase. (C-)' American Elemental comes out and tells Hernendez to say goodbye to his DC title tonight. (C-) Mean Machine comes out and tells everyone How good he is and he is why every one is there filling this place (B) Rip Cord stands up and addresseds the MAW champ, hey machine, guess what, since you are bored with our challengers i have something for you tonight. In a non-title match, a triangle match. Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Puerto Rican Power. (B+) Mean Machine looks totally enraged as PRP's music hits the arena. PRP comes out and thanks the fans for their support during his injury, but now he is back and Machine will be broken (B) Hernendez comes out for his DC title match and tells American Elemental to put up or shut up. (C-) DC title match Mainstream Hernendez vs American Elemental A very even match as the tourney final was. but this quickly degenerated into a brawl as both men showed their dislike for each other. The mactch was thrown out when Jay Fair could not restore order and called for a double disqualification at the 10:03 mark. (C-) Rip stood up and declared we want a winner so at MAW March Mayhem it would be American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez in a ladder match for the DC title. (C) Footage is shown from the back as Titan and Atlas come up to Antonio and proceed to put him in the garbage can. Antonio slips free and slaps Titan before running off. (C-) Duke hazzard demands another match between the gods of thunder and the underdogs at Mayhem, he get it. Dx come out talking trash on how they will run the show, and will regain what is theirs (C) Their brash talk is interrupted by the sounds of a motorcycle coming over the speakers....Black Express are on the Ripatron and challange DX to meet them at Mayhem (C-) DX tells the freaks they are on (C) Hype video for PRP's return (B) Nevada Nuclear vs Mean Machine vs Puerto Rican Power (non title match) Wow the two faces teamed up on the heel and smashed him around and finally threw him from the ring. Machine was in no hurry to get back in with the two maniacs. PRP was going to go out after Machine, when Nevada realizing the implications from a victory attacked PRP. Machine looked on with glee. PRP fought back and finally hit the San Juan Slash on Nevada, but Machine chose that moment to enter the ring. PRP was ready and stood up and hit the SJS on machine and picked up the pinfall win. As Puerto Rico celebrated.....Rip Cord told the crowd we would see the MAW title up for grabs between Mean Machine and Puerto Rican Power (B+) over all a great show......especially leading to our big show of the month saturday....B- overall rating our best.......YEhawww go prp......

Archived