MAW making waves.......

MAW March Mayhem card [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW March Mayhem[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] 3rd Saturday in March from the North Carolina Bikers Musuem The card: MAW championship match Mean Machine (c) vs Puerto Rican Power MAW Tag team match Natural Storm (c) vs the Posse MAW DC title match Mainstream Hernendez (c) vs American Elemental in a ladder match Loser leaves the mid atlantic Rising Sun vs the Patriots Shoe shine match Underdogs vs gods of Thunder DX vs the Black Express Billy Russel vs Nevada Nuclear Be there to catch all the mayhem.......

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAW March Mayhem Power Cord productions presents: [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW March Mayhem[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] live at the North Carolina Biker's Musuem 3rd Saturday in March belltime 7:45 We open with Duke Hazzard, Rip Cord, and Alex Braun welcoming us to the NC Biker's Musuem......(B) And then lead to American Elemental telling the Mainstream he is about to hit a jetstream and go down. (C-) first match: Jack Giedroyc vs Al Coleman An opening bout between two young stars of the promotion. good action, but Coleman got too ****y after a dropkick and allowed Giedroyc the opportunity to gain the victory at the 7:24 mark (E) As the ladder is being brought out for our next match....Fuji Ota and RSII appear and promise to end the scourage of the patriots tonight. (C+) [SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]DC[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] title match (ladder match) American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez (c) Great match by the two youngsters with amazing displays of athletism and courage. Finally American Elemental is scaling th ladder and reaching for the prize when Mainstream mounts the top turnbuckle and leaps high enough to grab the belt, but both competitors have it as they fall in a heep to the mat. Both competitors are lying still but holding tightly to the Title. (C+) Natural Storm come out in front of the buzzed crowd, We've faced most teams in the MAW and we still have our titles, now a sleeze and a statue want to try to face the storm, Well tonight you will be blown away as Howling wind (howard) and Rayne will weather you down. (C) The new team of Black Express are shown talking backstage, but quickly hush as the camera moves in (D) Next gods of thunder come out with two shoe shine boxes. Duke Hazzard joins them in the ring and tell antonio, tonight you and your duffus will do a job more in line with their skills....(C-) Shoe Shine Match Underdogs vs gods of Thunder Atlas and Des starts the match with many displays of power. Finally Des is traped in the villians corner, as they work using the many double team opportunities. The crowd rallies behind Des and he gets some energy to avoid a Titan Trounce from the top rope. It becomes a race as Des heads to Antonio for the Tag and Titan to get up and tag Atlas. As Atlas enters to interfere Jay Fair restrains him and doesn't see Des tag Antonio. Fair goes over to keep Antonio out of the ring and the Thunder double team Des again. Des slips out of a powerbomb, makes the tag, and in stunned disbelieve the lovelable underdog, Antonio comes in and cleans house. He goes between the legs of a charging Atlas and cause Atlas and Titan to collide. he then covers the stunned Atlas for the win. the Fans are going wild. (C+) Duke Hazzard is calling foul play, but still the gods have to shine the shoes of Des and Antonio to the taunts of the fans. Cpt USA and Whistler come out to make sure the gods hold their end up. (B-) The Posse come out as Ernie Turner tells the crowd when you have the Czar of Cool and the Olympic god who can stand against you? Storm you have power, i give you that, but you have no cool or god on your side. (C) [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"]MAW TAG Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]match Natural Storm (c) vs the Posse Two young teams going back and forth, unfortunately Turner is good on the mike and with people, just not in wrestling. Still the Posse had many opportunities to win the prizes, yet Howlin wind Howard rolls Turner up for the pin at 16:24. (C) Natural Storm celebrate with the crowd (C+) DX comes out and taunts the Storm who are heading back to the back, "you better enjoy those staps young-uns, cause we will get ours back after we take care of these freaks" (C+) Their banter is interrupted by the sound of a loud motorcycle to the delight of the fans as Black Express make their dual entrance (B-) DX vs The Black Express The tag match between the masked teams was a slow paced match to start, with the Ryder and DX 1 starting action off. after tags to the smaller members of each group the high flying action began though. DX had the executioner set up for Black Flyer when Ryder hit a spear on DX2, After Ryder was tagged in he sent DX 1 around the ring and hit a Harley Hack on him to pic up the win. (C+) Mean Machine is out on the mic next. Purty boy, i put you out before when you stole what is mine, and i will put you out again. (B-) Alex Braun and Rip Cord hype the newcomer to MAW Billy Russel as being an accomplished MMA star. Alex tell the crowd he knows how tough he is from first hand experience. (C) Billy Russell vs Nevada Nuclear Two rookie bulls trying to make a name for themselves here in the MAW. A great fight that saw the savy of the older Russell pull out the victory. He really looked good out there tonight. (C) Puerto Rican Power comes out to a huge pop. Machine, you did put me down, but only after a hellacious fight. but it was not a loss for me, I learned from the past and tonight, you face a new and improved Puerto Rican Power who will not let the people down. Tonight the Machine gets busted again. (B) At the end of the talk, Machine comes from behind Puerto Rican Power and attacks, the brawl goes to the ring where our MAW champ match begins. [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] match the Mean Machine (c) vs Puerto Rican Power Another classic battle between the young rivals. Machine giving his all to keep the PRP's power at bay, while PRP using the crowd to fuel his attack. the deciding factor was PRP more methodical approach to attack, seems he may have leaned something, and he picks up the hard fought win at the 21:21 mark (B-) Puerto Rican celebrates as Machine walks off despondant. (B+) The Crowd was rocking a this point and the entrance of the Patriots kept them up. The US heros would banish the ungreatful Japanesse star Ota and his lackey. (B-) The Patriots vs Rising Sun (loses leave MAW) This has been our other cornerstone fued. the mysterious Japanesee stars downing the USA at every turn and picking up victories over the patriots, but even after unmasking the foriegners the attacks became worse. Now it was a match that might have put Cpt USA past his limits a 15:02 match that saw RS II hit a moonsault on cpt and get the pin. (C+) the fans were shocked to say the least, Whistler and Cpt were in tears as the fans saluted them for the last time they would be seen in the MAW. (C+). In a show of respect Puerto Rican Power, Nevada Nuclear, Mainstream Hernendez, Antonio, Des Davids, DC Rayne, and Eddie Howard come out of the back to repsect the vetern patriots.....(B-) The largest crowd ever to see a MAW event 1203 but still only a C+ rating over all. USA and Whistler had served their purpose and now were moving on, and taking a strain off our purses. the good send off could warrant a comeback at some point, but now it is up to the younger stars to carry the torch.

Squared thunder March week 4 We are back in our home of the Deleware Auditorium on a new night Thursday, for [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] The first non sellout crowd in a while 935 Our show starts with the new MAW heavyweight champion Puerto Rican Power coming out and thanking the crowd, "I am your champion and we will fight all commers. By working hard, taking our vitamens, and relying on the big man upstairs we will overcome all obsticles and let the Power overflow. (B) Tonight will be the begining as i give Mean Machine his rematch (B-) we go strait to action as our next match is a triangle match Nevada Nuclear vs DX 1 vs Jack Giedroyc a contrast in styles as DX 1 took early advantage of Giedroyc, but Nevada used his power to overcome both and pick up a pin over DX 1 at the 8:02 mark. (C-) Antonio comes out to a big pop (C) and is interrupted by Steven Parker. "you think your something sissy? you are nothing compared to me, you are just taking up time that people could see a real wrestler like me." If you were something you wouldn't have to wear a mask, posy parker" Rip Cord towers above the two and tells them to settle it in the ring now. Antonio vs Steven Parker Antonio has a new found confidence and it shows as he manuvers and leads Paker into a trap by flustrating him.. Antonio picks up the win at the 6:02 mark (C-) Parker is upset and he attacks Antonio. Kashmir Sigh comes out and joins the attack. (D) Darryl Devine makes a return tonight to face off with Ricky Douglas. Darryl Devine vs Ricky Douglas Devine comes in and gives Douglas fits with his arerial attack and it looks as if Douglas will continue his slid, till a gong rings over the speakers. Douglas' demeaner changes and he begins to take control of the match. Getting the surprize win at 9:23. (C) Douglas quickly leaves the ring but heads into the crowd instead of the back. (D) Rising Sun are next in the ring celebrating their liberation of MAW from the imperialist. Footage is shown of their win over the patriots (D). As they are laughing The Mysterious Black Flyer comes in and challanges RS II to a match right there (C-) Ota says RSII will be glad to beat some sense into the upstart bat. (C-) Black Flyer vs Rising Sun II a great action packed match from masked stars. Bodies flying everywhere. but the absence of the Black Ryder was too big of void to fill since Fuji was outside the ring. Rising Sun II picked up the win after Fuji's interference. (C) Mean Jean comes out and tell Puerto Rico that the Mayhem was a fluke, and just like the last time Puerto won 'his' title, Machine will get it back and put him out permenently. (B-) MAW Heavyweight title Puerto Rican Power vs Mean Machine The power took it to the mean machine in this match. Mean Machine seemed off his game, distracted tonight. So PRP picks up the win in a letdown match from these two (C+) As Power is celebrating he is attacked by Billy Russell, and beat down to the match. (C+) Overall a nice show, disappointing with the main event, but a new challenger has come in.....over all a C+

April week 1 Thursday [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] live from the sold out Deleware Arena. Rip Cord and Duke Hazzard welcome the fans.(C) Out comes DX I he is upset about last weeks loss, blaming Jack Giedroyc. He wants Giedroyc to face him. (C-) Giedroyce comes out and enters the ring letting his action speak for his acceptance. (D) DX I vs Jack Giedroyc a good match and mix of styles as Giedroyc gave DX all he could handle, but at the 8:23 mark DX picks up the victory. (c-) Out comes Antonio to a good pop, he challanges Parker and Sigh to a tag match with him and Davids (D) Next is a single four way utilizing memebers of some of our tag teams. Des Davids vs Rockin Ryan vs Titan vs DX II Des Davids came out on top of this furious fight. winning by pinning DX II at the 7:45 mark. (C-) Billy Russel comes out and taunts Puerto Rican Power next....he beat a nut, now face a real fighter. (C+) Nevada Nuclear vs Al Coleman NN pounds the brash youngster picking up a nice win quickly, the 4:32 mark (D) Hype video for American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez in a non-title bout. (C) American Elemental vs Mainstream Hernendez American Elemental finaly gets a victory over Hernendez in this non title bout that was well contested and could have gone either way. (C) American Elemental then taunts Mainstream "I beat you now DUDE" (C) Mean Machine comes out angry and on a mission. Mean machine vs Oscar Golden Oscar puts up a good fight at first, but the Machine is on a mission and gets the win at 7:23. (C) Rising Sun come out next hyping the fact that the black bat (flyer) went down last week. Japan is always going to be superior. (C+) A loud motorcycle is heard over the speakers and out comes Black Express with their entrances. Black Ryder tells Ota bring it on. (C+) Rip says its a match. (B-) Black Ryder vs Fuji Ota This match was fast and furious as both stars hit and pounded with their strenghts. Finally Black Ryder gets the uperhand, but RS II interferes. This causes Black Flyer to jump in. Soon all out choas ensues. Jay Fair has no choice but to declare a Double DQ. (C+) though the match is over they brawl all the way to the back (C+) Over all a good sell out and money maker...Ota is our big drain now, but necessary to put over our new young stars.......C+ overall rating.

Thursday week 2 April [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] comes to you again from a sold out Deleware Arena. We start out with action from a grudge match Underdogs (antonio and Des Davids) vs Steven Parker and Kashmire Sigh Antonio takes it to parker and then to Sigh before a ref bump, a chair shot later and Parker pins Antonio at the 6:22 mark. (C-) American Elemental is out challenging Mainstream, I beat you, now i'm gonna beat you for your title, DUDE. (C-) Mainstream Hernendez vs Atlas Our second match saw a focused Hernendez cut Atlas down to size to pick up the victory with the Apparition #14 at the 7:21 mark. (C-) Mainstream hits the mike and tells AE that yes you won one but i beat you for the title mystery dude, and it is no mystery that will rule DC, but the Mainstream. Power to the people. So at MAW Spring Showers I will meet you in a house of fun match for the DC title. (C+) Puerto Rican Power comes out with the MAW title and looks enraged. Billy Russell, you want me? I take care of myself, I take my vitamans, and i say my prayers, because i represent the people's power. You want me come and get me Karate man, but know this, the Power will overcome you.......(B) And to continue the parade....the Posse come out....."hey storm you got power and you got lucky, but the Olympic god- zeus- and myself the playa will show you what true power is, you might be the storm but we can round you up. If you momma's boys aren't scared?" (C+) Zeus Maxmillion vs DC Rayne A good match that showcased both mens talents and strenghths. The end came when Ernie tried to interfere and it backfired, allowing Rayne to hit the storm for the win. (C+) Natural Storm take the mikes after the match, Hey Posse, we are here for Motha Nature and we have something to say, The Howlin wind and rain will wash you away. you pretty boys come out and pose, but we are the team that wins the shows. so bring it on mike boy and you'll see. Motha Nature's strorm is full of electricity.......The match is set for MAW April Showers for the Tag titles. (B) A display is set up with boards and bricks, as Billy Russell comes out with a mike. "ok Power" Russell begins to show his Martial Arts prowess by breaking the boards and bricks. "This karate boy is gonna show you what a real fighter is." I will break you puny power, like this" and he punctuates the final statement by breaking a stack of bricks with his head. the match is set for April Showers for the MAW heavyweight title. (C-) Billy Russell vs Eric Strong Billy Russell then goes on to demolish poor Eric Strong as an example for PRP.(C-) As we end the show it is announced next week in tag action: Puerto Rican Power and Nevada Nuclear vs Billy Russell and Mean Machine (B) over all a good build up show for MAW April Showers and lots of our young guys improved this week...overall a C+

Week 3 Thursday April [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Here live at the sold out Deleware Auditorium. Our Final card before the big [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]MAW April Showers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] in a dark match American Elemental beat Eddie Howard and Atlas (C) We open with Steven Parker with a mike in the ring. He begins to taunt Antonio about last weeks match. "under-wonder, you were the hero and got hype, now you are just the same of LOsio" (C-) The taunts bring Antonio out to attack, but it is a trap as Kashmir Singh is hidding near ringside, they beat down the underdog hero. (C-) Ricky Douglas vs Jack Giedroyc Our first match goes back and forth with Douglas picking up the victory with a pinfall at 7:43. (D) We have a video hyping Rising Sun vs Black Express at April Showers (C) Des Davids vs Stan "the man" Manna Good match where the big underdog friend comes out on top. (D) while celebrating though, Parker and Singh come out and beat Davids down. (F) While order is restored, a video is shown of a talent coming in soon Jorge Washington, the real american's hero (D) Puerto Rican Power and Nevada Nuclear were out next hyping the big tag match tonight against Mean Machine and Billy Russell. Power looked real good behind the mike (C+) DX vs the Canadian Blondes DX have been on a downward slide lately and the Canadians have little to be happy about either. the match was very sloppy, but DX pick up the win. (D) While switch backstage, where Kashmire Singh is walking down the hallway, when he sees a note, He reads it "REMEMBER". "Remember what?" then Antonio strikes out and beats the giant Indian down. He leaves the note lying on Singh and is heard to mutter "one down, one to go" as he walked off. (D) We switch back to the ring and Billy Russell and Mean Machine are on the mike hyping tonights main event. (C) Puerto Rican Power and Nevada Nuclear vs Billy Russell and Mean Machine A good match from some of our top stars. Puerto Rico picks up the submission win from Mean Machine at 11:23. (B-) Our show ends with PRP standing truimphant in the ring and an upset Billy Russell outside the ring staring up. (B-) Wow the end saved us tonight....alot of Ds came up but our overall rating was a C thanks to the end.....the only good thing about the Antonio storyline is skills are improving including Antonio's Charisma....... Saturday night April Showers

Sorry for the typo, it is spring showers [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Cyan"]MAW Spring Showers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] 3rd Saturday April... the NC Biker's Museum. the Card [COLOR="Blue"]MAW Heavyweight title[/COLOR] Puerto Rican Power (C) vs Billy Russell [COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW Tag titles[/COLOR] Natural Storm (c) vs the Posse [COLOR="Red"]DC title[/COLOR] Mainstream Hernendez (C) vs American Elemental (house of fun match) The Black Express vs Rising Sun Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear Ricky Douglas vs Darryl Devine also appearing: Antonio, Steven Parker, and Jack Giedroyc. Be there or just be wet.........

MAW Spring Showers results [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Cyan"]MAW Spring Showers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Live at the NC Biker's Museum 3rd Saturday April 2006 Attendence: 1325 In our dark segments: Jack Giedroyc hypes his match with Singh tonight (C-) Dx vs Canadian Blondes another dismal performance with DX victory (D) Jack Giedroyc vs Kashmir Singh Giedroyc wins in ugly match (E) The Main show starts with Antonio coming out with a mike to challange Parker. He tells him one down and one to go, unless you're afraid of "losio"? (D) Parker comes out and accepts. Right now. (C-) Steven Parker vs Antonio Antonio's new found confidence and his anger at Parker fuel a victory with a nice new DDT type move. (C) Billy Russell comes out with a mike next to hype hit title match. " Power, you won a tag match Thursday, but there is no way a 'show boy' like you can beat a real fighter one on one. You take your vitamans, and you better say your prayers, cause tonight will be your last night with that title. GET ME!!!! (C+) Ricky Douglas vs Darryl Devine Darryl is back to earn his money by building up the fold. Douglas picks up the win and a few skills. (C) Ricky celebrates postmatch, but not very well (D) We have a video hype for the [COLOR="Red"]DC[/COLOR] title match next (D) carry over from Douglas celebration i guess. [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]DC[/FONT][/COLOR] title match (house of fun) Mainstream Hernendez vs American Elemental Mainstream holds on and picks up the win to keep his title at the 13:38 mark with an apparition #14. (C+) American Elemental is upset and attacks the celebrating Hernendez post match. (D) Mean Machine comes out with fire in his eyes to hype his match with Nevada Nuclear. (C+) Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear Mean Machine uses his methodical attack to slow down the powerhouse and pick up the pin at 8:41 (B-) The Posse comes out next taunting Natural Storm. (C) [COLOR="Green"]MAW tag title[/COLOR] match Natural Storm vs the Posse Storm has things going their way until Duke Hazzard interferes allowing Zeus to pin Rayne at 9:49. New Tag champs (C+) Duke and Posse celebrates. (C+) MAW champ Puerto Rican Power comes out to hype the title match next. "MY people, my POWER, Thursday night you helped me overcome this fighter. Tonight I defend our belt against Billy Russell. He is a fighter and tough, but i fight for my people. I workout, I take my vitamans, and yes i say my prayers. DON'T MOCK that Billy!!! Cause tonight the people will POOOWWEERRR over you, Billy, YOU WILL GO DOWN!!!! (B+) [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]MAW Heavyweight Title[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] Match Puerto Rican Power vs Billy Russell Great chemistry that showed in this match. (wow) back and forth, and just as the MMA star had PRP on the ropes, the people roared and brought PRP back and at 14:42 he wins with a submission. (B+) Billy Russell jumps up and hammers a celebrating Power with a chair before leaving to a chorus of boos. (B-) Rising Sun is in the ring as the Motorcycle noise is heard over the speakers, Ryder comes out on his harley and Flyer drops from the rafters. (B-) Rising Sun vs the Black Express A good back and forth action settles down with Ryder getting Ota in a bad posistion when out of nowhere Ricky Douglas interferes giving Ota a chance to roll Ryder up for a pin at 16:23. (C+) Post match the 4 grapplers are brawler, when a loud roar is heard on the speakers and a behemoth of a man comes down and proceeds to demolish the Black Express on his own. Fuji Ota takes the mike and proclaims "GODZILLA has arrived. (B+) Who is this monster? come out to squared thunder on Thursday night to find out........ Overall a C+, i was hoping for a B- but hey....PRP and BR have great chemistry and GODZILLA looked great in his debut......we might turn this ship around.......

Feedback welcome I'm learning as i go here, so any feedback is welcome. [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Mid-Atlantic Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] press release April 24, 2006 MAW has been growing and wants to thank the fans for their support. Our ongoing goal is to provide quality wrestling for our fans in a showcase for tommorrow's stars. You have witnessed some young men giving their all against the stars of today. To help facilitate this endeavor we are going to a bi-weekly format for our Squared Thunder. We will also have change our Major shows to 1 every 2 months, but now we will have just 2 bi-weekly shows in conjunction. We thank you again for your support and we promise to put together the same exciting action you've come to expect. Rip Cord, President MAW

Squared Thunder Thursday, April 27, 2006 [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] for the last time is coming as a weekly show. Tonight we are at the Deleware Arena with 834 fans. We have 2 dark matches with debuting talent: DX I defeats Tim Westybrooke (C-) Jorge Washington defeats DXII with submission (D) don't click Our main show opens with the new MAW tag champs the Posse coming out to taunt former champs Natural Storm. Zeus Maxmillion is really starting to look good at promos. (C) Jack Giedroyc vs Al Coleman Our first match saw the skills of our British wonder gaining a pin after the Crashing on at 6:47. (E) (coleman didn't want to job tonight, and his attitude is not helping matters much) Next we are set to hear Antonio address the fans, when he is brutally attacked by the real Hell Monkey. Officials come out too late to stop it and Antonio is stretchered out. (C-) (something besides a D or less for antonio yeah...and his charisma improved, i wonder how low it was to start with?) Mean Machine vs Erik Strong was next. Mean Machine lived up to his name being mean and a machine. He rolled over Strong at 5:49 with a pinfall. (C-) Rip Cord and Duke Hazzard hype the rematch between Puerto Rican Power and Billy Russell for the MAW heavyweight title, but give no date. (C) Natural Storm are out next to hype their rematch for the tag straps. (C) MAW tag title match the Posse vs Natural Storm Another back and forth battle between the young teams, but Ernie Turner is just no good in the ring. Natural Storm pick up the win when Turner is counted out on purpose at 10:16 allowing Posse to keep the belts. (C) Next we have a video recap of the end of MAW April Showers, when Godzilla debuted and destroyed the Black Express after the tag match. (B+) Then to drive it in Ota comes out with a mike. "i present, GODZILLA" which brings out the behemoth. "YOU saw his power, Black express felt his power. Godzilla is unstoppable, and he will revenge you American Imperialist." Godzilla just looks menacing." (B) (A restless crowd broght these rating down, but hey they are some of my best.) Ota vs Black Flyer was next Ota was off his game (I guess too much mike work) but still picked up the win with Godzilla's help at the 11:31 mark. (C+) Overall a C. If i can improve Godzilla while keeping him in "look" angles he can single handedly turn us into profits, but till then we will do our job, and train the next generation. Next show is May 11th.

May 11, 2006 Squared Thunder [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] live from the sold out Deleware Auditorium. The first show in our new 2 shows a month format. our dark match is a doozy: Bad Attitude (Mean Machine and Al Coleman) vs Posse (MAW champs) vs Natural Storm A great match that saw coleman and turner get worn out. Posse picks up the win at 10:57. (C) Our show opens with Oscar Golden vs Atlas A couple of moves into the match, a roar is heard over the speakers. Out comes Godzilla. He proceeds to destroy Atlas, Golden was being the hero tried to stop Godzilla and was promptly destroyed also. the scene mercifuly ends with Godzilla's roar echoing over the loudspeakers and the two unlucky victims laid out in magled piles. (C+) After the mess is cleaned up Steven Parker comes out. "I told you that Lousio would be beaten. Now i proved it with Hell Monkey" who comes out. Hell Monkey sent ole 'Underoo' to the hospital last time." (C-) Des Davids comes out to take up for Antonio and we have our next match Des Davids vs Hell Monkey Hell Monkey and Davids did not click at all and it showed, but Hell Monkey used his speed to take down the big man at 5:31. (C-) After Parker and Hell Monkey part ways in the back, Hell Monkey starts hearing the JAWS theme.....as the camera picks up the action, the injured Antonio hobbles behind Monkey and KO's him with his crutch...and then tell Monkey..."Losio is still standing, and he will beat your tail next week. (C-) We are ready for the match that Rip put together for American Elemental and Mainstream Hernendez. The bitter rivals for the DC title must team together tonight vs the Rock City Stars. (C+) American Elemental and Mainstream Hernendez vs The Rock City Stars The rivals did not want to work together with little trust between the two. this mistrust and lack of team work almost gave the Stars their first win here in MAW, but the enemies finally let their pride win out and pick up the win with AE getting a pin on Stan at 8:07. (C-) (At least RCS picked up some skills) Post match AE and Mainstream lock in an intense stardown that had the crowd standing waiting for the first blow, but finally the two walk to the back without violence. (C) The People go wild for our MAW champ, Puerto Rican Power coming out next. "Thank you my people, thanks to you the real power we overcame the fighter. YOU are why i win, YOU are why i can survive. I take care of myself for you, i take my vitamens for the people, and i say my prayers for the people. Now Billy wants to fight again. Billy, the power overcame you once, and the power will overcome you again. The people power will engulf you next week when we meet and vanquish you once and for all." (B-) PRP sits at the announce table as: Billy Russell vs Tim Westybrooke Billy toys with the youngster, almost taunting PRP. Finally when it looked as PRP was going to intervene, Billy picked up the pin at 7:23 and high tailed it out of the ring. (C) Next up is a hype by the Black Flyer and Jorge Washington for their tag match with Fuji Ota and Ricky Douglas. (C) that match is next: original RS vs Black Flyer and Jorge Washington. This storyline feeder turned out to be a great match that saw Flyer counted out at the 11:24 mark. (C+) ver all a C show but good since we'd been off for two weeks. Storylines have progressed and we have two matchs for may 25th MAW champ Puerto Rican Power vs Billy Russell DC champ Mainstream Hernendez vs American Elemental come on down to see tommorrows stars today......

May 25, 2006 Squared Thunder [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Welcome to the Deleware Auditorium for the 2nd May show. 789 people are here to witness another major show to end the month. our dark match: Call to Action (mainstream and strong) vs Rock City Star Erik strong picked up some skills and the pin on Stan Mann at 9:49. (C-) To open our main show the DC champ Mainstream Hernendez comes out. "Elemental, you and i have had some wars, but we are getting nowhere I challenge you to a winner takes all match-up. You and me- one more time...we fought in the cage, we fought on a ladder and a fun-house. Lets finish this already." (D) (crowd thought he talked too long.) Our first match is next: Antonio vs Hell Monkey Antonio was a fireball wanting revenge on the hired gun. Hell Monkey fliped and got flipped as he fell to a pinfall at 7:35. (C) (Antonio improved performance...i think i can, i think i can) Next Alex Braun makes a surprzing appearance and comes to the announce table. "I am tired of seeing all the carnage and bullying. Godzilla get out here. The familar roar is heard as Godzilla come to the top of the ramp. Braun continues, " You are new here. You come in and think you can do whatever to whomever you want. YOU are MISTAKEN!! You are a BIG boy, but prove it in the ring. Being a bully is being a coward. If you don't stop, then i might have to come stop YOU. Godzilla laughs evilly and walks away. (B) Wow the buzz in the DA is electric after that tirade. now our next match comes out Jorge Washington vs Ricky Douglas Jorge tries to rough Douglas up with power blows, but Douglas uses his skills to evade the big guy. Nicole kiss finds a way to cost Washington the match at the 6:41 mark allowing Douglas to pick up a submission win. (C-) Natural Storm comes out......and demands one more shot for the titles from Posse. (C-) Rising Sun II vs Black Ryder is next: RS II is being manhandled by the big Black Ryder left and right, till the Roar and out comes Godzilla the distraction was enough for RSII to pick up a surprize pin at 6:41. (C+) Mean Machine comes out and tells the crowd to watch the machine process again, on way to the title. (C+) Mean Machine vs Tim Westybrooke good chemistry between the two allows Machine to showcase his dominance. (C+) our main event is next [FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]MAW Heavyweight title[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Puerto Rican Power (C) vs Billy Russell A very good match considering PRP and BR show great chemistry but no selling. back and forth with the MMA star getting a couple of quick attemps on the champ. PRP hits Power to the People for the victory at 8:50. (B-) PRP is celebrating with the title posing for the people when Billy Russell gets up and attacks PRP again. Out from the back comes Nevada Nuclear to the cheers of the crowd. Russell decides to high tail it. Nevada goes to help Power up and then decks him. Nevada continues to pummell the champ as the shocked fans rain their boos down and our show ends. (C+) Over all a C.....not what i wanted, but the heel turn for Nevada did not go well. lots of good things this show though and setting up our next show in 2 weeks. On June 8th.

Late breaking news.... Ch 2 agreed to a 2 season deal with MAW to air a weekly show of Squared Thunder. We at MAW are very pleased with this announcement as we were in negotiation in February but with no result. So this Thursday June 1 will be a taping and the show will air on Friday's at midnight on Ch2 local Mid-Atlantic

June 1, 2006 TV Tappings.... [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] From the sold out Deleware Auditorium: Duke Hazzard and Rip Cord are at the table: First dark match: DX 2 vs Tim Westybrooke DX 2 picks up a countout win, but Westybrooke shows alot of growth tonight. (C-) Antonio vs Stan "the man" Manna vs Martin Keith (a rookie signee from canada) Antonio picks up the win is a very poor match (D) The television taping opens with Nevada Nuclear coming out. "All i get is 'why nevada? WHY?' Well tonight i will tell you why. I was there for Puety, I heped Puety, but did Puety give me a shot at the title? NO. I realize if you want somesomething you have to take it. Puety talks about People power, well i wil show him real power, NUCLEAR power." (C+) "NOW you know why, NOW i got your attention Puety, will you face me?" (B) Rip and Duke talk about the strong words and the challange from the former friend of the champ. (C+) Match 1 Jack Giedroyc vs Al Coleman The Englishman picks up the victory with a pin after [I]moving on[/I] at 5:41. Al was not happy with the loss as he seemed off his game. (E) Ernie Turner is on the ramp with a mike..."I am 1/2 the tag team champs and we all know you came to see me." As he poses a familar roar is heard over the system and behind ET stands......(major gooph in booking, i have to read what i put in next time) Fuji Ota (suppose to be Godzilla, next on drop down)....ok pop though (B) Godzilla has his inring debut next:after commercial Godzilla vs Oscar Golden Godzilla dominates this short fight with a submission at 4:01, but his weakness is exposed...(E) Godzilla celebrates by looking very menacing and impossing. (A*) (he can look good at least) Comercial: Mean Machine has a mike next "I told you all i would be around. I beat all kinds of opponents, running like a well oiled machine. Soon i wil have MY MAW title back." (C) Mean Machine vs Stars Stars is a masked man who looks stragely familar in a patriot gimmick.....but the Machine rolls on with a win at 7:15. (C+) Both Tag champs are out next. Posse are responding to Natural Storm's challange. Zeus declares, "You storm dudes, you are messing with greatness. We gave you a shot, and you lost. Now get to the back of the line. NO WAY you will get a shot." (C+) As Zeus ends his tirade out come Natual Storm to attack and lay out the Posse. (C+) OUr main event tonight Billy Russell vs Black Ryder After coming out to the loud motorcycle and riding in, the match is a typical clash in styles. the big burly Ryder and the MMA Russell. Russell finally gets flustrated and begins using chokes to get a submission at 14:10. (C) Out comes our MAW champ Puerto Rican Power: "My People, we've faced Machines, Fighters, and now a traitor. Nuclear i run from no one. YOU will learn that if you mess with the people, the the PEOPLE's POWER will snuff out our posion and crush you. At SUMMERCADE YOU WILL FALL" (B-) Over all show a C side note: we had 100 people to watch on ch 12 on friday at midnight......

June 8th 2006 [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"]On TV12 WMAT...... The sold out Deleware Auditorium is our home. Our Dark matches (really fixing my Godzilla storyline) [COLOR="Red"]Zeus Maxmillion [/COLOR]comes out and declares he is the big thing, and tonight he will grace the fans with true superstardom. As he is in mid-sentence the crowd has a horrified reaction. Zeus is puzzled till he feels a presence, he turns to see [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] (roar plays over speakers) Zeus decides to high tail it. (B+) [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] come to the ring to face [COLOR="Blue"]Oscar Golden[/COLOR] Squash 3:05 smash and pin, but no better reaction. (E) [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] looks imposing (celebration) (A*) Our mainshow opens with [COLOR="blue"]Rip Cord [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Duke Hazzard[/COLOR] welcoming everyone to our show. And send us to the ring where [COLOR="red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR] has a microphone. (B) [COLOR="red"]Parker [/COLOR]begins to taunt [COLOR="blue"]Des Davids[/COLOR], [COLOR="blue"]Antonio's[/COLOR] partner. "you old wash up. You couldn't make it in foot ball and now you won't make it in wrestling. You are hanging with the right crowd, Losio. Instead of the underdogs, you golub, we'll call you the LOSERS." This brings out Davids who rushes the ring, but [COLOR="red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] is waiting and the heels double team Davids. After it is cleared up Davids is stretchered out. (C-) [COLOR="red"]DX I[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Marvin Keith [/COLOR] DX I takes the newcomer too lightly as Keith scores some quick takedowns, but the vetern gains the upperhand thanks to DX II's help. Countout win at 7:54. (E) (they did not click) [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernendez[/COLOR] comes out to a meduim ovation. "Mystery man, we've fought and tied, fought and tied. so one more is ok with me. At Summercade it will be title vs mask" (C-) Commerical [COLOR="red"]Ernie Turner[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Jack Gie[/COLOR]droyc These two youngster begin to tie up when, the familar roar is heard. Out come [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR]. This time he just beats the two grapplers into a pulp, then lets out a roar as we go to commercial. (C+) We come back and our esteemed commish is standing "Godzilla, you are going too far, you will stop or I WILL STOP YOU." (A) Our cameras take us to the back, [COLOR="blue"]Natural Storm [/COLOR]still seething over [COLOR="red"]Posse's [/COLOR]dogging a fight, attack [COLOR="red"]Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] and leave him down. (c-) [COLOR="red"]Duke Hazzard[/COLOR] is crying foul, "you can't trust these street thugs now days, look at what they have done to my...eh...the [COLOR="red"]Posse[/COLOR]" (C+) [COLOR="blue"]Call to Action [/COLOR](Erik Strong and Mainstream Hernendez) vs [COLOR="red"]Rising Sun[/COLOR] A great back and forth action match that saw lots of high flying manuvers. But the heel veterns gain the victory with a pin after a mist on Strong. RSII wins at 10:23 (C+) When we come back the MAW champ in action. We come back from commercial with [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in the ring. He hypes his title match tonight as his chance for the elusive title. (C+) [COLOR="blue"]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] comes out to a massive pop (B+) MAW title [COLOR="blue"]Puerto Rican Power [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] PRP has trouble catching the fast monkey for the begining, and begins to show wear at the 11 minute mark, but Monkey is not able to bring down the Power. Then at the 14 minute mark the fans get going and give Power his people power to gain the pin at 15:34. (C+) [COLOR="blue"] Puerto[/COLOR] is celebrating when [COLOR="red"]Nevada[/COLOR]'s music hits. He comes to the top of the ramp and begins to taunt the Power, who ignores [COLOR="red"]Nevada[/COLOR] and celebrates. (B-) Next week: [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] and other matches......... be there for the final match till the big [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Fixedsys"]Summercade[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR].....JUNE 17th[/SIZE]

June 15, 2006 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"]Once again we are at the sold out Deleware Auditorium for the last show before Summercade. In our preshow: American Elemental hypes his match with Mainstream (c-) Jorge Washington vs Marvin Keith The big Kentuckian put the newcomer down at 7:31 with a pin (D) OUR main show starts with Duke Hazzard and Rip Cord welcoming everyone to the sold out Deleware Audi. for an exciting show. (B-) Our cameras go to the back to catch Ernie Turner working on a crossword puzzle. He is asking a couple of backstage workers for help with one clue.....[I]A valuable bird who runs[/I].......DC Rayne comes through, and says "i heard that...its a chicken like YOU." The other workers begin to laugh at ET. (C-) We come back to the ring Mean Machine vs Steven Gallagher The newcomer comes in and tries to tie up with the machine. Pretty good action to start off, but the machine begins to roll and picks up a submission at 6:03. (C-) The Machine celebrates afterward. (C) Next up Godzilla vs Giedroyc Godzilla vs Giedroyc Giedroyc uses his high flying to keep the beast reeling until he is caugh coming off the ropes in mid-air. Godzilla then begins to use his strenghth to put Jack out. (E) (not a ring guy yet but he was off his game tonight, Ota helped with a good job at ringside) Godzilla celebrates his second win (A*) (he can look good) Rip and Duke put over at [SIZE="3"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]MAW Summercade[/COLOR][/SIZE] we will see the MAW tag titles up for grabs in a hardcore match between the Posse and Natural Storm. (C-) The footage goes to the back where Antonio is shown beating down Singh. Anonio remarks "now it is just you and me Parker." (E) DC title match Mainstream Hernendez vs DXII A nice match up of speed which sees Mainstream take out DXII with an Apparition 14 at the 8:22 and pick up the pin. (C-) Hernendez celebrates (C) We cut to Duke who has Darryl Devine..DD says, "Look i've seen this Godzilla fella take out the lower carders but now lets see if he can face someone in the upper leagues? Come on and face me at [COLOR="sandybrown"]MAW Starcade[/COLOR]. (B) Wow, Rip that was a big challange, and next we get to see the challanger for the MAW title coming up........ Nevada Nuclear vs Eddie Howard NN took early control, but Howard used his quickness to make a nice match, but Nevada picked up the win at the 13:35. (C-) Nevada is celebrating till he spots Puerto Rican Power in the crowd watching....PRP just points and says your are next. (B-) The camera pans backstage to catch Godzilla standing behind a door, in walks Darryl Devine. Godzilla grabs DD and puts him through a wall. Godzilla says, "OK you're on" (B)[/SIZE] Over all a C+ and again only 100 to watch on TV........but on Saturday night June 17 [COLOR="sandybrown"]MAW Starcade[/COLOR]

MAW Summercade card [SIZE="4"][COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]MAW Summercade[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Mid-Atlantic Title[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR="red"]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] NO 1 contender match: [COLOR="red"]The Mean Machine [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]DC title[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernendez[/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR="Red"]American Elemental[/COLOR] (Final match, must be winner) [COLOR="Gray"]MAW Tag Titles[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] the Posse[/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR="Blue"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] (hardcore match) Motorcycle vs Flag [COLOR="blue"]Black Express[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Rising Sun[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Daryl Devine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Jorge Washington[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Razor Ricky Douglas[/COLOR] Cage: [COLOR="blue"]Antonio[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR]

June 17, 2006 MAW Summercade [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]MAW Summercade[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"]NC Biker's Musuem atten: 1546 Dark Match: [COLOR="blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] def [COLOR="Red"]Al Coleman [/COLOR]and [COLOR="blue"]Steven Gallager[/COLOR] (E) We open with Rip and Duke welcoming everyone and running down the card and especially hyping we will see [COLOR="Blue"]Antonio[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR] in a cage to settle it all. (C-) [COLOR="blue"]Jorge Washington[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]Razor Ricky Douglas[/COLOR][/COLOR] These two youngsters went back and forth but finally the methodical pace of razor riped Washington for a pin at 11:48. (C-) Steven Parker comes out and begins to taunt Antonio, "you've come a long way lousio, but tonight it ends, you will meet the perfect Parker and fall." (C-) [COLOR="blue"]Antonio[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Steven Parker [/COLOR]in a cage Parker though facing Antonio before was not ready for the fury of the underdog. Antonio took Parker pillar to post to start the match, til Antonio going for a missle drop kick from the top rope, missed. Parker began to use the cage as a weapon to punish Antonio. Parker began to pose and take his mind off the game....Antonio began to show so resilance and fight back. The crowd roared and Antonio began to feed off of them.....the crowd chanted "Under-dog, under-dog" Antonio began taking it back to Parker and finished him off with a pin after a leap from the top of the cage at 10:17. (C) Antonio begins to jump around the ring as the fans cheer the loveable underdog, then antonio tells the crowd, "Thank you, i couldn't have done it without you" (C-) Mainstream Hernendez comes out and promises a win in the upcoming [COLOR="Gray"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]DC title[/FONT][/COLOR] match. (C-) [COLOR="gray"]DC title [/COLOR]match (must be a winner) [COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernendez[/COLOR] (c) vs [COLOR="red"]Amercian Elemental[/COLOR] Another fast paced match between these two flyers. American Elemental looked to have the match won when he locked on the The Elemental Fear, but Mainstream countered and hit the Apparition 14 for the pin at 12:10 to retain the title. (C) Next is a hype video show for the [COLOR="blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] match. (D) [COLOR="blue"]Darryl Devine [/COLOR]vs Godzilla A major mismatch in size and speed. Devine flyes and avoids the big beast for a bit, but the moster finally catches Devine and begins to pummel him. Godzilla hits the radiator and gets the pin at 9:23. (C-) Godzilla lets out a roar as he stands omniously in the ring. Duke comments, "The monster is unstopable" Finally emergency personel can stretcher out Devine. (A*) Next we have a hype video for the [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tag Team [/COLOR] match. [COLOR="red"]Posse[/COLOR] (c) vs [COLOR="Blue"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]MAW Tag titles[/COLOR] match (hardcore) [COLOR="red"]the Posse[/COLOR] (c) vs [COLOR="Blue"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] The posse took out all the stops in this hardcore matchup.....The steps, a table, a 2x4; but Natural storm came right back with a brick, a bat, and a chain. Eddie Howard hits the Roaring Elbow on Ernie Turner at the 12:32 mark for the pinfall win. New tag champs Natural Storm. (C) As Natural storm celebrate with the crowd (C+) Out comes the Mean Machine to hype his match with Billy Russell. Machine tells the crowd, "I told you, i was a well oiled machine, and i will be back to take what is mine. After tonight i will be no 1 contender, then the REAL Mid Atlantic champion." (C+) No1 contenders match: [COLOR="red"]Mean Machine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] This was a good matchup that saw alot of near falls and submission moves. The break for MM came when Killer Karen interfered and gave MM the pinfall win at 12:38. (C) Billy Russell storms off angry as the Machine celbrates. (C+) Rip and Duke talk over the fact that Mean Machine is now the no 1 contender, but Billy Russell is not going to rest. Also Godzilla looked unstopable tonight. Where will a hero come from? Our next match is the Motorcycle vs Flags match. [COLOR="blue"]Black Express[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Rising sun[/COLOR] The Black Ryder excited the crowd by riding in with his new harley, then taking a last look at her. Flyer came from the roof.....Rising Sun entered and the match was on. There was a lot of heart shown as the stakes were high for both teams. RS II used a ref bump to cold-**** the Flyer. then the Rising Sun began double teaming the big burly Ryder. As RS II went to the top to do the Bonzi dive, Ota went to revive the ref. Ryder caught a fire, and rolled out of the way of RS II, then grabed Ota and hit the Black HOLE. 1, 2, 3...Finally Rising Sun had been beaten and Ryder saved his bike.(C+) Flyer and Ryder then take the Japannesse Flag from the stunned Ota and smash the two villians breaking the flagpoles. (B+) Next we have a hype video for Puerto Rican Power vs Nevada Nuclear. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Mid-Atlantic Title[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] (c) vs [COLOR="red"]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] A brutal match that saw Nulcear first try to overpower the PRP, but the champ just shoved NN around. Next NN retorted to using a new bad of dirty tricks and getting ht uperhand. It looked as if Nevada was going to take the title, till at the 14:00 minute mark, Power began taking charge will fueling off his PEOPLE POWER. at 14:24 PRP hooked on the Power to the People and got the submission win. (C+) Nevada got up but these two warriors were not through and a massive brawl breaks out between the two all the way to the back. (B+) Over all a good show some minor disappointments, but a C+ rating. Next week, see what will become of Puerto Rico and Nevada and where does Mean Machine fit in? Who will be next for Godzilla?[/SIZE]

June 22, 2006 MAW Squared Thunder [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE="3"]Here we are in the sold out Deleware Auditorium once again. our Dark match tonight Erik Strong def Oscar Golden by pin at 7:39. (E) We open our show with Ota coming out with Godzilla and a mike. "You've seen what this monster can do, now we will really unleash his destructive power." (B+) first match Jack Giedroyc and Tim Westybrooke vs Al Coleman and Steven Parker Nice back and forth battle that saw Giedroyc pick up the win at the 7:59 over Al Coleman. (D) After the match Coleman and Giedroyc get into an argument in the ring. (D) and finally Coleman loses his temper and attacks Giedroyc. (D) Order is restored: second match Des Davids vs Steven Gallagher Nice battle where Davids shines some on his own and picks up a pinfall win at 7:38 with a pin. (D) Zeus Maxmillion comes out and Duke Hazzard joins him. "People you are truelly blessed, i will be making my mark these next few months and you will witness the olympic god accend." (C-) The Black Express come out to a decent pop....."At Summercade you witnessed us vanquishing the Rising Sun and taking their flags." (C+) From no where the gods of Thunder come out and surprize attack the black clad warriors beating them down. (C+) Rip Cord invites out our DC champ Mainstream Hernendez. "Mainstream you kept you title in a hard fought battle with American Elemental at Summercade. What do you think helped you most with that win?" "Well Rip, i have to think the people. They are the ones who make me. Who gave a poor kid with a dream a chance to achieve and pull me through." (C+) Match 3 "Razor" Ricky Douglas vs Marvin Keith Razor was on his game tonight with good chemisty with Keith and picked up a pin at 6:34. (D) A loud cheer came up for the Mid-Atlantic champion, who came out next. Puerto Rican Power addressed the people. "Thanks to you the people we overcame the posion of the nuclear. Thanks to you people power we are still reigning. I work out for you, I take my vitamens for you, and i say my prayers for you. Together we will stand the tests that come. Thank you again." (B-) Match 4 Mid-Atlantic Tag titles Natural Storm (c) vs Rock City Stars These two teams have battled awhile, but seem to be going in opposite directions. DC picks up the pin with a Raging Storm at 9:59. (C-) As Natural Storm are celebrating, Ota returns with Rising Sun II and begin to assalt the champions as the show ends. (C+) Good to see a full house tonight, the first parts of our show really was down in quality so we ended up with only a C- rating overall, and we had our faithful 100 tv viewers on midnight friday watching. quick results: [COLOR="blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] and [COLOR="blue"]Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR] def [COLOR="Red"]Al Coleman [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Des Davids[/COLOR] def [COLOR="red"]Stephen Gallager[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Razor Ricky Douglas[/COLOR] def [COLOR="blue"]Marvin Keith[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] def [COLOR="red"]Rock City Stars [/COLOR]to retain the MAW tag titles.[/SIZE]

Card for next week announced card for July 6th [COLOR="Blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Al Coleman[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Flash Savage[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Marvin Keith[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Oscar Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Rising Sun[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Des Davids and Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR]

Other news: [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Mid-Atlantic Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE] has entered into an agreement with [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]USPW[/SIZE][/COLOR] to work together by sharing talent. A simular agreement was being negociated with [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="4"]DAVE[/SIZE][/COLOR] but the talks fell through.

Archived