MAW making waves.......

July 6th, 2006 [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]MAW Squared Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] Here we are in the first week of July with a sold out Deleware......[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]We open our show with Mainstream Hernendez coming out. "Hey the title i wear represents the freest city in the world, I will defend it against any commers." (C-) After the brawl last week our first match was set up Jack Giedroyc vs Al Coleman Jack made short work of Al as they have fough quite often Crashin on and pin at 5:43. (D) Nevada Nuclear comes out and requests a rematch with MAW champ Puerto Rican Power, claiming it was a fluke PRP beat him. (C+) before he could get worked up the no 1 contender The Mean Machine comes out and says "hold on a minute you had your shot NUky now wait your turn." the two get into a staredown. (C) Till finally the begin to trade blows back and forth all the way to the back. (C+) The loud Prehistoric Roar is heard... Godzilla vs Flash Savage Godzilla squashes poor Flash. (D) Godzilla does his specialty of looking meanicing to celebrate. (A*) Zeus Maxmillion vs Marvin Keith Marvin was off his game tonight but put up some stiff rights before Zeus picks up the victory with submission. (D) Duke Hazzard joins Zeus in the ring to celebrate. (C) Billy Russell vs Oscar Golden Billy Russell comes out like the fighting machine and rips Golden apart. (C-) Rising Sun come out, "Storm, you better pay attention to what we do to this next team, because we want your titles, if you are not scared?" (C-) Rising Sun vs Des Davids and Tim Westybrooke the 2 big youngsters put up a good beginning against the Japanesse veterns before Davids falls to Ota at 7:02 with a pin. (C) A decent show with a C rating and our faithful 100 TV views on friday night[/SIZE]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Card for July 13th Squared Thunder [/SIZE][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] card [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Des Davids[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Jack Gieroyc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Steven Gallagher[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]DC[/COLOR] championship match [COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernendez[/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR="blue"]Antonio[/COLOR] Revenge Match [COLOR="blue"]Black Express[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]gods of Thunder[/COLOR] Also appearing MAW champ Puerto Rican Power, MAW tag champs Natural Storm, Godzilla and more[/SIZE]

July 13 Results [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"] tonight from sold out Deleware Auditorium. Our show opens with the [COLOR="SeaGreen"]MAW Tag Team Champions[/COLOR] make their way out to dress the crowd. As DC Rayne raises the mike to his mouth, the loud prehistoric roar is heard...out comes Godzilla and Ota. Ota directs Godzilla to beat down the champs and that he does. (B-). The two villians leave the chaotic scene as medics are called in. Eddie Howard and DC Rayne are taken off in an ambulance to the hospital. (C-) As the carnage is cleaned up, out comes Zeus Maxmillion. He comes out with a blond wig. "[COLOR="seagreen"]Oh, i'm hurt. Godzilla beat me up at Summercade and I'm not coming back to that mean ole MAW. I'm sticking with USPW. Can you guess who i am?" [/COLOR] Duke Hazzard joins the Olympic god in the ring..."I know, I know, Its Darryl Devine..." [COLOR="seagreen"]"That's right, Duke, ole Devine sissy boy. Well let me show you true deviness....the olympic god in action."[/COLOR] (C+) Zeus Maxmillion vs Des Davids Davids showed he could match strenghth against the powerful greek, but Duke aided his man to pick up the pin at 6:21. (C+) The camera go to the back and catch a conversation between the gods of Thunder and DX. When Titan notices the camera, he and Atlas body slam the cameraman...you have no business back here. (C) Jack Giedroyc vs Steven Gallagher Giedroyc had no trouble taking care of the new youngster with the Crashing on and pin at 4:23. (E) As he was celebrating Hell Monkey climbs out from under the ring and smashes Giedroyc with a chair. Monkey then stands triumphant over the fallen Brit. (C+) the [COLOR="Silver"]DC[/COLOR][/SIZE] champs comes out, "I'm looking forward to this match with Antonio. I've fought my share of tough men, who loved to bend the rules. For once i will fight an honorable man." (C) [COLOR="silver"]DC title[/COLOR] match Mainstream Hernendez (c) vs Antonio A very scientific matchup started till out of nowhere "Razor" Ricky Douglas comes out and beats down both men with a steel chair. (C-) Douglas grabs a mike, "hey i've beaten a few myself and its my time to face you Mainstream." (D) Antonio who had fallen out of the ring, gets up and grabs a mike to scream, "I'm tired of people overlooking the little man. Coleman did and he fell, Parker, your boy did, and he failed, now you want to overlook me, I'm Antonio, and you will fight me boy." (C-) Next out comes the man...the [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mid-Atlantic[/COLOR] champion. Puerto Rican Power. "Hey my people.....with your support we can overcome any challange, weather it be the posion or the machine we are the power....the people POWERRRRRRR." (B-) Rip Cord comes out and looks at the champ....."Well to answer your question, champ.....I have decided who your next opponent is....three weeks from tonight on MAW Squared Thunder....it will be a triangle match for the title...Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Puerto Rican Power. (C+) Next the revenge match: Black Express vs gods of Thunder Match only lasted as long as it did because the BE wanted to punish the thunder for their audacity. 7:21 Black Ryder powerbombed Atlas and picked up the pin. (C) As the Black Express look satified, out come DX and the four villians proceed to beat down the black clad heros.....then DX II gets out a spay can of paint and they paint a yellow streak down Black Ryder's back. (C-) This show had too many angles...the fans did not like all the non-wrestling segments......so we dropped to a C- overall rating. Our loyal TV audiance of 100 were there at midnight Friday on ch 12.

July 20, 2006 card Squared Thunder [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Special Challenge [COLOR="Red"]The A* Alliance[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]The Underdogs[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Flash Savage[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Black Flyer[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]DX I[/COLOR] Also: [COLOR="blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Fuji Ota[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR], and others[/SIZE][/FONT]

July 20, 2006 results [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] once again comes from the sold out Deleware Auditoruim...... Our show opens with our Commisioner Rip Cord coming out. "Ota, Godzilla this is your last warning......STOP NOW!!!" (C) "Razor" Ricky Douglas comes out next with a mic...."look losio, you are beneath me. Let real men fight for the titles, i refuse your pitiful challange as you are not worthy of me.(D) Next Jack Giedroyc music hits, but out comes Al Coleman dressed in a shabby replica of Giedroyc tights. In a fake brit accent Coleman address the crowd. "I think i'll have a spot of tea, would you like some tea? What is that?" Hell Monkey's music hits....out comes Hell Monkey....he begins to fake-attack Gied/coleman. Coleman fakes running scared and hits the high road screaming "Save me, save me from that horrible buggar" (E) Antonio come out next with a mic. "YOu will notice me, you dull douglas, come out now, you and your partner parker and Des and i will beat you up and down the street. (C-) The Underdogs vs The A* Alliance Douglas starts strong against Davids till a hot tag to Antonio. Antonio fights tought till the ring is cut in half by the Alliance. As all looks lost for the underdogs, Antonio reverses a rollup and gets the pin on Parker. (C-) thought the match is over....Douglas and Antonio have not stopped and brawl to the back. (C-) Nevada Nuclear is out next...."in 2 weeks you will finally witness me gain the title and show you what real power is...this time you will see me corrode the machine and snuff out the people power." (C+) Hell Monkey vs Flash Savage Hell Monkey takes an early upper hand and toys with Savage. He seems intent on playing with his prey.....then as the ref gets bumped.......Giedroyc comes running out and comes off the top with hurricanranna on Hell Monkey...the ref comes round as Savage covers the out Monkey, 1, 2, 3, Savage wins....(C-) As Hell Monkey looks upset...Giedroyc comes back out..."Monkey, you thought you were smart, well next week i take care of the 'star' Coleman...then i want you sissy boy" (D) Ota comes out next with his beast Godzilla close behind...Ota stops and address Rip, "Ok big boss...you want us to stop, THEN COME OUT AND STOP GODZILLA if you can...." (B) Godzilla vs Tim Westybrooke Good chemistry between these two as they fought back and forth. Westybrook with raw power matches well with Godzilla till Ota interferes and give Godzilla a chance to pound away. pin at 6:39 (C) Godzilla stands over the fallen youngster putting a boot on top of his face as he celebrates. (A*) Zeus Maxmillion comes out and Duke Hazzard joins him. They do a skit on an upcoming movie.....(C-) Black Flyer vs DX I The Flyer has had enough of DX and their antics and uses his awesome suicide arsenal of aerial manuvers to take DX I down with a pin at 14:12, even after a DX II interferance. (C+) After the match both Black Express members are in the ring....Flyer takes the mike "We're tired of all this sneaking...come on out and fight us like men you punks...you painted our suits yellow, but you are yellow through and through.....We challange you to face us in a tag match if you dare....." (C-) Over all it was a C show ( I was excited that Godzilla had a C match......)

July 27, 2006 Squared Thunder card [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"]No 1 contender to DC title [COLOR="red"]"Razor" Ricky Douglas[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Navy"]Antonio[/COLOR] Revenge of the skit [COLOR="navy"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Al Coleman[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="navy"]Flash Savage[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="navy"]Erik Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="navy"]Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR] Also: the [COLOR="red"]Mean Machine[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Godzilla[/COLOR], and a message from [COLOR="navy"]Natural Storm[/COLOR].[/SIZE]

Squared Thunder results [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE="3"] from the sold out Deleware Auditorium: Our dark matches Wild Man (a new signee) def Des Davids and Kashmir Sighn in a three way match. (C-) Godzilla def M. Keith, Bigboy (another new signee), and atlas in a four-way. (C-) Main show: Rip hypes the no 1 contender match for the DC title tonight. (C) No 1 contender match for DC title "Razor" Ricky Douglas vs Antonio These two men just don't like each other, plus they don't click at all. as the action spilled out to the floor, both men were DQed causing a draw at 10:02. (C-) but their brawling continued all the way to the back. (C-) Next a video was shown of the recent destruction of Godzilla on Flash Savage and Atlas. (B-) Revenge of the Skit Jack Giedroyce vs Al Coleman Giedroyc was on fire....beating poor Coleman from pillar to post. At 4:21 he picks up the submission. (E) MAW tag champs return....Natural Storm have come back from the beating put on them by Godzilla...."Ok Rising Sun, you set your goon on us, then u want to challange us. We will take you on and send you back with a bruise where the sun don't shine. At MAW StormTide we will wreak the havok of the storm on you." (C) Zeus Maxmillion vs Flash Savage Savage comes out a blaze of fury, but the olympic god puts him down with a pinfall after a bolt at 6:02. (C-) The Mean Machine comes out next. "So finally i get my shot at reclaiming what is mine. Puety boy...Nuclu...both of you will fall to the excellance of the Machine...the Mean Machine. (C+) A familar roar of the Harley comes out over the speakers. The crowd looks for the Black Ryder to come out, but then someone who looks like him is coming out on an overgrown tricycle. Someone else dressed as the Flyer comes sliding down the wire. They get into the ring and begin to be clumsy and babling on the mics. Finally the two take off the black suits and reveal the masks of DX. "WE got YOU." (C) DX continues in the ring..so you want us...we can beat you any time we get ready...so at MAW StormTide you will be Xed out by DX, black express." (C) Hell Monkey vs Erik Strong Monkey keeps looking around for Giedroyc to come out and interfere causing a distracton. Strong takes advantage of this. Finally as Monkey begins to take over, from under the ring comes Jack Giedroyc, he trips Monkey while Jay Fair's back was turned. Strong picks up the 1, 2, 3....Giedroyc has caused Monkey another match...(C-) Billy Russell vs Tim Westybrooke The big newcomer is showing promise and growth each week. But the MMA star puts down the newcomer at the 7:23 mark. (C) Over all we got a C rating....and we had our faithful 100 TV viewers at midnight on Friday on Ch 12.......[/SIZE]

August 4, 2006 Squared Thunder card [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR] card for the first week in August. [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="blue"]Mid-Atlantic title[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Puerto Rican Power [/COLOR](C) vs [COLOR="Red"]Nevada Nuclear [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="red"]The Mean Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Howard[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Rising Sun II[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Wild Man and Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]A* Alliance[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Atlas[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR] Also Godzilla, Hell Monkey, DX, Black Express and more matches for MAW StormTide will be announced.[/FONT][/SIZE]

August 4, 2006 results [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/FONT] tapped once again at the sold out Deleware Auditorium. An exciting night on tap tonight. Our show opens with Rip Cord coming out to address the [COLOR="Red"]DC title[/COLOR] situation. "Since this is wrestling, the best way to settle it is in the ring, so at MAW StormTide it will be a three way battle between Mainstream Hernendez vs Antonio vs "Razor" Ricky Douglas for the DC title. (C) Hell Monkey comes out looking angry. Rip asks, "Monkey, what are you going to do about this losing streak you're on?" Monkey replies, "I'm going to nip it in the bud, Giedroyc, you think i've been rough, at MAW StormTide we will go head to head and you will feel the wrath of the Hell monkey." (D) Atlas vs Erik Strong A nice match-up with constrasting styles, yet the big man picks up a pin at 6:23. (C-) Then surprizingly Darryl Devine comes out to a nice pop. "Ok Zeus, I saw your little show. Cute, real cute. But if i remember correctly you ran like a chicken, plaster man. Olympic god, ha? Wussy man more like it. Why don't you step on up and face me, punk?" (C) The A* alliance vs Wild man and Tim Westybrooke The wild man and Westybrooke showed great chemistry as a team even in a losing effort. (C-) The scene switches backstage to catch a brawl between the DX and the Black Express. The brawl continues out the door and into the parking lot. Personel finally break up the fight. (C) Eddie Howard vs Rising Sun II In a preview of the tag team championship, Howard begin showing signs of greatness as a singles competitor. He hits the roaring elbow on RS II at the 7:51 mark. (C+) A famiar primal roar is heard as Ota and Godzilla step out. Ota tells the crowd, "you have witnessed Godzilla in action, No one can stop him. Hahahahah" (B) As the villians leave, Rip comes out and says "I've got someone....." (C) Now for the main event..... Mid-Atlantic championship Puerto Rican Power (C) vs Nevada Nuclear vs the Mean Machine NN and MM teamed up at the begining to take power down, but the alliance disentergrated and they began to beat on each other. As the fight was going back and forth, finally at the 17:25 mark, Billy Russell storms the ring and attacks Puerto Rican Power causing a DQ. (C+) Even thought he bell sounds the four competitors still brawl away as the show goes off the air. (C+) A C+ overall rating....good and we are setting up for our MAW StormTide the second Saturday of August. Our loyal 100 TV viewers were there for the show at midnight friday on channel 12.[/SIZE]

Card for Squared Thunder [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]gods of Thunder [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Wild Man and Tim Westybrooke[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="red"]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] other matches to be announced........ [COLOR="DarkOrange"]MAW StormTide[/COLOR] coming Saturday August 12, 2006 [/SIZE][/FONT]

August 10 Results [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR][/FONT] TV tapings here on thursday night again at the sold out Deleware Auditorium. An exciting show headed into the big [COLOR="Red"]MAW StormTide[/COLOR] This Saturday August 12. Our show opens with the commisioner coming out. Rip announces "hey you want real action well Saturday at MAW StormTide we will have a four-way for the Mid-Atlantic Title. Puerto Rican Power vs Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Billy Russell." (C) Erik Strong vs Kashmire Sighn A good match for the up and commers seeing Strong pick up the pinfall at the 5:56 mark. (D) Rising Sun are out next with Godzilla. "Storm, you will be burned away by the Sun, the Rising Sun and the Tide will turn on you..." (C+) gods of Thunder vs Wildman and Tim Westybrooke Wildman and Westybrooke made a good showing against the bigger villians but Westybrooke feel to interference from Duke Hazzard and a pin by Titan at the 9:30 mark. (C) Darryl Devine comes out to address the crowd, when from behind the curtain comes Zeus Maxmillion. Zeus hits Devine upside the head with a plaster statue. "Well de-vine boy, i'm plaster eh? you can't even stand up against it. (C) At StormTide i will take you down and prove who is the god and who is devine...(C+) Hell Monkey comes out for the next match, but address the crowd first. "Thats right brit boy, i attacked you, i mocked you, and Saturday night i will finish you at StormTide. (D) Hell Monkey vs "painted man" Painted man is a new comer fromt he southwest. with the close of CZCW, many stars are coming availible. Hell monkey picks up a tainted win using ropes for leverage at the 7:53 mark. (C-) Marvin Keith is making his way to the ring when out of the back comes Godzilla who begins to beat unmercifully on him. (B-) Then the crowd roars apporval as Jorge Washington comes out to drive off Godzilla along with Natural Storm. (C+) Rip annnounces at StormTide Godzilla will face someone his own size....Jorge Washington. (D) The black Express come out to hype their match at StormTide with DX. (C-) (this was futile as Black Ryder has signed a contract with NOTBW and will be leaving on Friday.) So DX attacked and Black Ryder had to be stretchered out. (C+) Who will be Flyer's partner? Billy Russell vs Nevada Nuclear With Rip's announcement at the beginning of the show, these two men fought with ferocity at the new meaning to their match. the pscyhology of being one-up headed into Saturday's title match. Nuclear began by powering Billy around, till Russell hit some swift kicks and took control. Mean Machine came to the entrance and distracted Russell for a moment, then PRP came out. MM and PRP began fighting, Billy taking advantage hooked on the Painful Procedure and got the submission before all heck broke loose. (C+) Coming Saturday MAW StormTide......three titles on the line....will the Mid-Atlantic be able to weather the storm????? over all a C show...now to the big show.........[/SIZE]

MAW StormTide card [SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]MAW StormTide[/COLOR][/FONT] coming to the NC Biker's musuem Saturday August 12. [COLOR="Blue"]Mid-Atlantic [/COLOR] Title (4-way match) [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] (c) vs the [COLOR="darkorange"]Mean Machine [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="darkorange"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="darkorange"]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]DC title[/FONT][/COLOR] match (3-way) [COLOR="royalblue"]Mainstream Hernendez [/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR="royalblue"]Antonio[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="darkorange"]"Razor" Ricky Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MAW tag titles[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Natural Storm[/COLOR] (c) vs [COLOR="darkorange"]Rising Sun[/COLOR] Special Challange [COLOR="royalblue"]Black Flyer and ??[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="darkorange"]DX[/COLOR] who is devine match [COLOR="darkorange"]the olympic god Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="royalblue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] Battle of the behomoths [COLOR="darkorange"]Godzilla [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="royalblue"]Jorge Washington[/COLOR] Revenge [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="royalblue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] Can the Mid-Atlantic weather this storm? Who will still be standing? Be there to find out.....[/SIZE]

MAW StormTide August 12, 2006 [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]MAW StormTide[/COLOR][/FONT] live from the NC Biker's Museum. 1624 on hand to witness the storm in person.... what a show...... Guest commentator Alex Braun is here to join Rip Cord and Duke Hazzard at the table. our first dark match Rock City Stars def Wildman and Tim Westybrooke (C-) Douglas and Karen hype the three way for the DC title (D) Remmy "the painted man" Skye def Al Coleman (D) Our Main show opens with Jack Giedroyc coming out to hype his match with Hell Monkey. "Yeah monkey boy, you might have took me down once, but i will crash on through you.." (C-) Well brings us to our first match Jack Giedroyc vs Hell Monkey Jack was true to his word, countering the fliping style of monkey with high flying moves of his own. He hit the crashin on at 8:24 for the pin. (C-) After vanquishing the foe Jack celebrates with the fans. (C) Zeus Maxmillion comes out, "Well devine boy, you will feel the power of the olympic god tonight, and you will see who is the god...." (C) Everyones favorite underdog comes out to take the mike from Zeus....a staredown as Zeus walks to the ring (C) Antonio hypes his shot at the DC title tonight in the three way. (C-) Darryl Devine comes out next and takes the mike from Antonio. "Hey Zeusy, talk is cheap, I'm fine, and i'm devine and i will blow your mind." (C) Zeus Maxmillion vs Darryl Devine Devine takes an upperhand early with high flying moves till the olypic god gains a hold on him. Zeus starts to pummel Devine with his ground attack. Devine begins to make a comeback, but bumps ref Jay Fair. Duke Hazzard takes his chance to slip Zeus a small statue, Zeus hits devine, Fair gets up and counts the 1, 2, 3.....Zeus wins. (C) Zeus and Hazzard celebrate while Devine is attended to. (C+) Mainstream Hernendez comes on stage "I told you before, I will fight anyone. Tonight i fight not one but two...and we will fight hard for you...and the DC title." (C-) DC title match (3-way) Mainstream Hernendez (c) vs Antonio vs "Razor" Ricky Douglas w/Karen Killer Mainstream and Antonio team up on Douglas early knocking him from the ring. then the two faces concentrate on each other. This match even features all three men up on the top rope punching at each other. Finally Douglas hits Mainstream with a closeline that takes him over the top rope and to the floor. Then he DDT's antonio as he has Antonio pined, Karen holds Mainstream's leg allowing the 1, 2, 3 and Douglas wins the DC title...(C-) Douglas and Karen celebrate their win (C) We switch backstage where we see Natural Storm and Jorge Washington. DC tells Jorge, "We have your back tonight against the beast." (C) Godzilla vs Jorge Washington Godzilla attacks before the opening bell and begins to slug Washington, Washington takes the first few blows but begins to hurl back at the beast. This was not a wrestling match, but a brutal big man slugfest. When Ota tried to get involved out came Natural Storm....RS II wasn't far behind.. the four competitor began to brawl on the outside. Ota threw Howard and inavertently hit Washington, who was coming off the ropes. This allowed Godzilla to get the upperhand. Godzilla begins beating Jorge pillar to post. Radiator then pin. Godzilla wins. (C+) Post-match Godzill continues to beat on Washington, then as Natural Storm try to come help, Godzilla and Rising Sun beat them down too. Alex Braun sums up the scene as "Godzilla is gone wild."(B-).. Storm is helped up by officials, DC and Eddie rise and grab a mike, "Hey we know our defence is next, but we are street tough. Aint no way two losers and bozo gonna keep us down. We fixin to beat your sun black and blue, fear the storm." (C+) MAW tag team title match Natural Storm (c) vs Rising Sun Fuji Ota and RS II take advantage of the hurt state of Storm, especially DC Rayne. Rayne kicked out of many near falls....flustrating the vilians. Finally Godzilla comes from the back..but is cut off by Alex Braun. The two men battle to the back. During the confussion Rayne tags the fresh Howard who cleans house and hits the Roaring Elbow on Ota to pick up the win. (B-) Natural Storm are half beaten but celebrate the big title defence. (C+) Black Flyer comes out next...."You are all wondering how Black Ryder is doing? He is recovering well. Next you all wonder what will i do tonight against DX. Well i went home to the DARK zone and found someone who will ride, well no they will ROLL over DX tonight, I present the Black Tank.." out comes a large man in an identical suit as Black Flyer, yet he is larger than black ryder was...(B-) DX vs the new Black Express DX tried every trick they knew, but the size of Tank and the wiles of Flyer were too much as the Black Express rolled over the tricksters. (C+) the new BE celebrate (C) The Mid-Atlantic champ comes out next...."tonight" the people will overcome this obstacle, we have beaten each...tonight we beat them all at once, for the people are the power....(B-) Mid-Atlantic Championship (4-way) Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Mean Machine vs Nevada Nuclear vs Billy Russell The three villians seem to team up on the champ till Nuclear still upset with the loss to Russell at Squared Thunder, attacks the MMA star. PRP makes his comeback to clean house and looks well on his way to picking up the victory. He sets Mean Machine up for the elbow off the top rope, but Machine is playing possum. PRP hits the canvas and rolls to the floor. Billy Russell is coming in to a big boot and then Machine hooks on the slick...Nuclear is out and Karen has PRP's attention. Fair checks on Russell who taps out at the 17 minute mark....winner and new Mid-Atlantic Champ Mean Machine. (B-) Mean Machine and Karen celebrate the win as their stable mate Razor Douglas comes out with his DC title.........(C+) Wow we got a C+ overall but the crowd wanted more interviews....oh well what will happen to Godzilla and Braun? What will be in store with both singles titles held by Killer Karen's men?[/SIZE]

comming up on squared thunder [SIZE="3"] The two singles titles now belong to Killer Karen and her men....what will happen.....Karen, Machine, and Razor will address the crowd... Godzilla and Alex Braun confront each other. also in action.....Billy Russell, Zeus Maxmillion, and Puerto Rican Power. come out and see the fall out from the StormTide....... [/SIZE]

Aug 17, 2006 [SIZE="4"]Another full house here at the Deleware Auditorium for the TV taping of [COLOR="Blue"]MAW Squared Thunder[/COLOR] Lots to report: Dark match: Steven Gallager vs Marvin Keith A good opening for these two youngsters that ended in a draw....(D) Main show: Our show opens with the new [COLOR="blue"]Mid-Atlantic[/COLOR] champion, Mean Machine, the new [COLOR="Red"]DC[/COLOR] champion, "Razor" Ricky Douglas and their manager Killer Karen. Machine takes the mic first, "I'm not one to tell you I TOLD YOU SO, but I TOLD YOU PEOPLE- I will get my title back from that walking roid. Now things will go to running smoothly around here, like a well oiled machine.(B-) Tell 'em Karen." Karen takes the mic, "That's right. The 'Razor' " and she points to Ricky Douglas. "Has the DC, Machine has his title. Who is responsible? Who is the greatest manager here in the Mid-Atlantic? It is me, a mere woman. That's right you pigs, a woman runs things now. I am the greatest mind here, and these gentlemen are all i need to back me up." (C+) Duke Hazzard interrupts from announce table..."Now hold on der missy. You a spirited Filly, and your boys have accomplished alot, but we all know which manager has gone perfect at not just 1 big show, but 3 big shows here in the Mid-Atlantic. That is your favorite Cowboy, the Duke. The Duke is head and sholders above you, heifer." (C) Machine, Razor, and Karen make their way down toward the announce table when the gods of Thunder and Zeus Maxmillion come out. A tension filled staredown begins, that is broken by Karen calling off her men. "Don't worry this isn't over yet, cow-BOY." (C) The audience is buzzed up by the near showdown, but they are ready to see fights now. Duke sits back down with Rip. Match 1 W2 (Wildman and Tim Westybrooke) vs Al Coleman and Kashmire Sighn the Wildman comes out a flash of fire, flippin and flying all round the big Sighn and bringing him down. Good teamwork in the gelling team of W2 see Westybrooke getting the pin on Kashmire at the 6:23 mark. (D) Duke sounded flustered during the match but calmed some as Rip put over we would see a rematch for the DC title tonight between 'Razor' Ricky Douglas and ex-champ Mainstream Hernendez. (C-) Natural Storm came out next to big pop...."Well, well the Storm blocked out the rising sun, thanks to you. Now me an my brotha are ready to take our next test. We told ya, Motha Nature ain't no one to mess wid." (C-) Godzilla come crashing out with Ota to attack the storm, when Alex Braun shows up with a pipe. He smashes Godzilla from behind with it. one time, two times, three times before the big beast goes down. Braun takes the mic as Ota hits the high road. "I told you to stop or someone will stop you. I am the law here now." (B-) Rip and Duke discuss what we've seen and wonder if this will stop the Godzilla rampage, but it took 3 shots from the pipe to put him down. (C) Match 2 the new Black Express vs Rock City Stars A major leauge squash here as the men in black taught the stars some new ways to be beaten around the ring. Black Tank hits the "Tread" and get the pin at 4:21. (C-) An enraged Godzilla is shown backstage being semi-controlled by Ota. Ota address the camera, "Braun you have angered the beast....now will you step in the ring with him? He wants you, and i will not stop him from destroying you." (B+) Puerto Rican Power comes out next, "my people i am sorry for letting you down, but as ex-champion i want my rematch. I can crash the machine, because i have the Power, the PEOPLE POWER, and nothing can stand against it." (B-) Match 3 The Underdogs (Antonio and Des Davids) vs Rising Sun Rising Sun was clearly enraged by losing their title match and someone thwarting their plans earlier. Ota had Antonio in a bad way when Natural Storm came out and distracted the villians. But RS II quicky regained control on Davids and picks up the submission win at 8:14.(D) After the match, Godzilla is turned loose on the underdogs. The beast takes his rage out on the helpless heros, even Storm cannot stop the rampage. (B+) After Rising Sun and Godzilla had enough, both Underdogs are taken away and rushed to the hospital. (D) ex-DC champ Mainstream comes out. "Tonight i have a chance to right a wrong. I told you, people, i will fight hard for this prestigious title. Tonight i will get our title back. Douglas, you will go down." (D) Match 4 DC title match 'Razor' Ricky Douglas (c) vs Mainstream Hernendez Hernendez started strong, but Douglas had an ace in his sleeve, Karen. During the match Mean Machine also came down because Zeus Maxmillion had come out. All this distraction was too much for poor Jay Fair, as Karen got in a cheap shoe shot, and Douglas wins to retain. (C-) After the match while Douglas and Karen are holding the DC title up, Machine takes the mic. "PP boy you want a rematch, people get tired of seeing me beat you up. I'm not going to give you another shot. Go to the back of the line." (C+) Rip Cord then stands up to address Machine. "Oh yes you will. In fact Next week, Puerto Rican Power gets his rematch right here at Squared Thunder." Machine was visiblly upset. As Duke Hazzard has a big smile on his face. (C) This was one of our best shows overall....we came out with a C+ but i think we are on the cusp of a B show. Our TV audience increased with 150 people watching at midnight friday....next week worlds will collide....... [/SIZE]

Squared Thunder card [SIZE="3"]The forth week in August is here.....and lots of things are happening....... How will [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun [/COLOR]respond to the challange from [COLOR="Red"]Godzilla[/COLOR]? What will happen between [COLOR="red"]Killer Karen [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Duke Hazzard[/COLOR]? also you will of course see rasslin: Mid Atlantic title rematch: [COLOR="red"]the Mean Machine [/COLOR](c) vs ex-champ [COLOR="blue"]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] MAW tag champs [COLOR="blue"]Natural Storm [/COLOR]vs TBA and more action, be there or be square......[/SIZE]

Archived