Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

Awesome stuff, if i wouldn´t be so far in, i would definitely use this pack

You can easily just put these in the folders and use them, no reason you wouldn't be able to keep going with a save game.

I think they look great tbh

Hey thanks :)

I have noticed we have two contrasting styles, the original style with the full head in the frame and a larger face style with the everything from the forehead and above cropped.

I have separated the two styles as they don't seem gel well together, here is the new google drive link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YLNFNuz-qWn6MCvRbx5LRLVg8x2_EWwx?usp=sharing

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50022" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have noticed we have two contrasting styles, the original style with the full head in the frame and a larger face style with the everything from the forehead and above cropped.<p> </p><p> I have separated the two styles as they don't seem gel well together, here is the new google drive link - <a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YLNFNuz-qWn6MCvRbx5LRLVg8x2_EWwx?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YLNFNuz-qWn6MCvRbx5LRLVg8x2_EWwx?usp=sharing</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Meh, gel together fine for me. I only did it cuz it looks cool and some not because on the picture I'm using, part of the head is already cut off.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50022" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>do all of them have that green line at the top of the cuts in the preview?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That must be a result of uploading it to the internet as a whole jpeg with the logo. It doesn't show up in my game, I don't think.</p>

<p>Here's an <a href="https://mega.nz/file/uZ9RBSZb#LmoU8Z5lAC3SKg7qpmdCFZgOhrncDsnwknwaxWmh1CE" rel="external nofollow">UPDATE</a>. This is my entire "People" folder right now, a huge combination of all the stickers i've done and the others in this thread. Can't thank gazwefc83 enough for the idea.</p><p> </p><p>

There are 3,823 files in this folder btw. Still not done though.</p><p> </p><p>

I've tried to include as many different pics for the more well known wrestlers, that I've covered so far, as i can, and some will have pics under multiple names. For example: Bubba Ray Dudley in ECW was Buh-Buh Ray Dudley, then you also have Bully Ray. Cody, Cody Rhodes, Stardust.</p><p> </p><p>

There are tons of stickers for Cody, the Hardys, Kenny Omega, the Dudleys, and others.</p>

I have noticed we have two contrasting styles, the original style with the full head in the frame and a larger face style with the everything from the forehead and above cropped.

I have separated the two styles as they don't seem gel well together, here is the new google drive link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YLNFNuz-qWn6MCvRbx5LRLVg8x2_EWwx?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for this as someone who prefers the full head in the frame this is a huge help can’t wait to see the full pack release this is such a awesome innovation idea.

Update with over 4200 gifs so far. Again, this is a mixture of mine and everyone else's in this thread. I like a variety in styles when it comes to this. I think it'd be boring if every gif was the same style.

Dude great work, is it usable with some specific mod or do I have to manually edit all the workers to use this pack?

Thanks so much for this as someone who prefers the full head in the frame this is a huge help can’t wait to see the full pack release this is such a awesome innovation idea.

Same. Can't wait to finally have a quality mod without cut-off faces. I never knew why the cut-off one's are/were so popular here, I literally know no other managing game (and I play a lot of them) where this is even a thing.

I wish I could help with the faces but I'm too busy working on Football Manager cuts and jerseys :D

Same. Can't wait to finally have a quality mod without cut-off faces. I never knew why the cut-off one's are/were so popular here, I literally know no other managing game (and I play a lot of them) where this is even a thing.

I wish I could help with the faces but I'm too busy working on Football Manager cuts and jerseys :D

I'm getting confused about which styles people like and which styles people don't like. No one's cutting off any faces lol.

Do you all want the entire head on the inside of the sticker? If you get the entire head on the inside, there's not much room for any other part of their bodies. Also, sometimes the entire head isn't in the cut or the picture of the wrestler I'm using (part of their head is cut off at the top already)

Do you want the head overlapping over the top of the border?

I think the trading card style is cool with a variety of cut styles inside the sticker, but it's whatever, you guys do you :)

Dude great work, is it usable with some specific mod or do I have to manually edit all the workers to use this pack?

Shouldn't have to do any more editing than normal. With any pic pack i ever download, even if associated with a database, I have to do a lot of editing, because names don't match perfectly (usually because of pics not being under certain gimmick names, or punctuation, like periods, commas, accents n such). A lot of luchadores will have to be edited, because they always have lots of accents in their names, and periods for "Jr."s.

I'll tell you I'm pretty sure I've put a period after every "Dr" "Mr" or "Jr", which matches most databases, plus I've tried to add pics for most names/gimmicks a worker might use.

Plus, if you're gonna want to use any of the older pics of wrestlers from this for a game set in the past, you'll have to edit, because older pics have numbers in the name, so they're not matching the names.

I think the trading card style is cool with a variety of cut styles inside the sticker, but it's whatever, you guys do you :)

This is why I'm cool with mixing styles, backgrounds, whatever. You seen trading cards recently? The styles are all over the place, especially WWE ones.

The difficult part with this picture pack idea is implementing it for an actual game. Like what picture do you use for a worker that's employed by multiple companies? What about the vast majority of unemployed workers?

At the moment I'm just trying to make the starting rosters for the RWC beta, that should put me in a good place for when that gets a proper release, I think.

The difficult part with this picture pack idea is implementing it for an actual game. Like what picture do you use for a worker that's employed by multiple companies? What about the vast majority of unemployed workers?

Not sure this would be a problem. For example: If Rhino worked for both ECW and AEW (lol not possible i know), but anyway. If he did, on AEW's roster, it'd show this

rhinoaew.jpg

and on ECW's roster, it'd show this

rhinoecw.jpg

and on just their main profile, the background would be whatever you have set as _blank background.jpg. This goes for unemployed workers as well. This is my blank background

Blank-Background.jpg