Real World Mod By MrHeatSeeker - May 2020 - TEW2020

Hey everyone,

I'm building a Real World Mod for TEW2020 from scratch.

I'm hoping to get a decent amount of stuff sorted and I can release what I've done by the end of May for feedback etc.

I would love to continue working on it month to month and even compile a picture pack for it as well.

Thanks

"Update 31/5/2020"

OK, it's not much but it's a start.

All Elite Wrestling

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide

New Japan Pro-Wrestling

World Wrestling Entertainment

176 Workers

29 Relationships

7 Venues/Locations

4 TV Shows

2 Training Facilities

4 Titles

19 Tag Teams

9 Stables

3 Broadcasters

RWM_May_2020 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/25142scvah8uvcs/RWM_May_2020.zip/file

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Hey everyone,

I'm building a Real World Mod for TEW2020 from scratch.

I'm hoping to get a decent amount of stuff sorted and I can release what I've done by the end of May for feedback etc.

I would love to continue working on it month to month and even compile a picture pack for it as well.

Thanks

Have you just started building it or has it been in the works for a while? I only ask because you could work dusk until dawn on a new mod from scratch and not produce anything with any depth in 7 days. It has taken people who have done mods for many years longer than that to convert mods so thinking you'll have something good in a week from scratch is not a realistic goal to set yourself. This is only advice because at the end of the day there are 3 or 4 monthly updates already so you will need to make it so people want to play it over those or alongside what is available.

I wish you the best of luck with it as the more quality mods to choose from, the better. Again, don't take this as me crapping over your idea, I'm just sceptical that you will have something people want to play with only a weeks work.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you just started building it or has it been in the works for a while? I only ask because you could work dusk until dawn on a new mod from scratch and not produce anything with any depth in 7 days. It has taken people who have done mods for many years longer than that to convert mods so thinking you'll have something good in a week from scratch is not a realistic goal to set yourself. This is only advice because at the end of the day there are 3 or 4 monthly updates already so you will need to make it so people want to play it over those or alongside what is available.

I wish you the best of luck with it as the more quality mods to choose from, the better. Again, don't take this as me crapping over your idea, I'm just sceptical that you will have something people want to play with only a weeks work.

Yeah, it will take a while but like you said it will be nice to have another mod to play.

Mediafire link is above.