TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

Well people here it is: [URL="http://rapidshare.de/files/21682504/Real_World.zip.html"]http://rapidshare.de/files/21682504/Real_World.zip.html[/URL] Here for non-rapidshare fellas: [url]http://fsphost.com/joose2001/tew/Real_World.zip[/url] It is not as complete as I would like, but the majority is in there. So go nuts and list the issues, problems, mistakes additions or removals. As you may have noticed I've avoided ECW for now, but nearer to main release I'll sort it out, so please no more discussion about it! Pics still needed: A1 Dan Reed Dave Republic Declan O'Connor Equinox Greg Lambert Harao Murata Hector Garza Hideji Yotsuga Hideki Kobayashi Hirotsuga Suyama Joey Hayes Junko Hira Kevin Kleinrock Kounsuke Izui KUDO Lex Luger Mad Mike Madison Mando Guerrero Michelle Star Michiya Chiba Miguel Velazquez MIKAMI Monty Brown Nick Logan Niles Young Psicosis II Rebecca Knox Ryan Cruz Shigeyo Kawasaki Steven Gauntley Tyler Rayne Vanessa Harding Wraithchild

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Harmor]Awesome! May I just ask a quick question here .. if I have a game running on your old data, can I just overwrite it or will that cause problems?[/QUOTE] You cannot continue a saved game with the new data unfortunatly!

Sweet I'm going to play as ROH, TNA, and WWE and see if there are any problems. Some relationships Booker T/ Batista Strong Dislike Sharmell/Batista Strong Dislike Batista/Melina Strong Friendship Melina/Sharmell Hatred C.Hass/Chavo Strong Dislike Bischoff/Hogan Strong Friendship Bischoff/ Sean Waltman Strong Dislike Bischoff/Jericho Strong Dislike Bischoff/ S.Austin Strong Dislike Heyman/Bischoff Hatred Missing Workers Terry Funk New Jack Mikey Whipwreck Vince Russo

couple things i noticed not to nitpick though Orlando Jordan was Fired from WWE John Cena needs to have The STFU as a Finisher Joey Mercury needs to have Drugs Checked Chris masters needs stteriods checked Randy Orton and Trish Need a Hate Relationship Nirto/Mercury need a Dislike relationship as the two wanted MNM to split cause they were not getting along Buff Bagwell & Scott Steiner Dont like each other as Steiner tryed to hold him down in WCW RVD should Have an Extremist or Bad Ass gimmick the Dude gimmick doesnt really fit him much anymore Shelton Benjamin Should Have somthing other then Mummys boy as a gimmick as that gimmick died Triple H should Have Bad Ass For his gimmick

[QUOTE=The Jobber]Sweet I'm going to play as ROH, TNA, and WWE and see if there are any problems. Some relationships Booker T/ Batista Strong Dislike Sharmell/Batista Strong Dislike [/QUOTE] this is said to be a work, so I wouldnt change it to that just yet. Also... How much is left to do until a full release? And what can I do to help with that proces?

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]this is said to be a work, so I wouldnt change it to that just yet. Also... How much is left to do until a full release? And what can I do to help with that proces?[/QUOTE] I need a list of relationships and tag teams from LukieP's Japan data, so that I can incorporate them. I would also like another Canadian fed or two, if you fancy making them? Full release scheduled for June 14th.

Hope some of this helps - I know it's all subjective. Orlando should be gone from WWE. While it's purely subjective, Melina's match against Trish a couple of months back suggests she should have slightly better wrestling skills than you've given her - but unless she's going to get in the ring regularly, it probably doesn't matter. Matt Hardy's ring skills seem quite low - for him not to have anything above a C+ doesn't seem right. I'd have put flashiness at a B-, and bump up Brawling, Mat and Chain wrestling one grade each, too. Is Daivari really a better flyer than Matt Hardy? Is Mark Jindrak still with WWE? I thought that he got released ages ago. Maria only a B for looks? For shame... :p Kurt's head condition could probably be lowered even further - he's been on borrowed time for years and it's amazing he's lasted this long. Benoit is the same - and wouldn't a neck injury be head? Anyway, Benoit's on hiatus right now, although if it turns out to be a work then I guess he shouldn't be set as that. Ken Kennedy is another worker whose stats seems a bit low, but I guess he's not been in any big matches or had a chance to show just how good he is. He's really coming back to Smackdown at a time when he's virtually guaranteed to get a big push, so I guess the coming weeks will show hwo good he is. Have Parisi and Striker been tagging lately? Or was that just a random pairing one week. Is Cena really worth an A for power? I know he's strong, but that puts him in the same grade as Mark Henry - a legit strongman. Still, I guess with some of the stuff he's done (FUing Big Show etc) it's not that unreasonable. JBL is probably without a brand right now. Joey Mercury is in rehab. Jillian Hall has turned face. Hardcore Holly is fighting a staph infection - he should be unavailable. I would have given Edge higher brawling and hardscore skills - and having his highest stat as power seems wrong. I wouldn't have set it as a major part of his repertoire, personally. I'd bump up Kendrick's flying stats. I'm going purely on Smackdown here, I admit, but he seems to be London's equal in that regard. I really must dig up some of their ROH stuff. Insofar as I know TNA stuff, the roster looks sound - but you might want to delete the nicknames from the wrestler names - it just looks weird unless you do it all the way through... Edit: June 14th? Awesome - just after I finish university.

[QUOTE=The Jobber]I'm trying to play as ROH and I keep getting run time errors when I try to advance a day. I'm not sure if it's the data or my game. Edit:Its happening with every game I start is anyone else haveing this problem?[/QUOTE] What version of TEW have you got?

I have version 1.5 It crashes when it reaches Scheduling cpu shows for New-Japan. Runtime Error 13, type mismatch. I guess It must be my game since it looks like I'm the only one getting this. Edit:The data's fine the problem has been fixed.

Johnny Fenoli "yeah, I'm getting the run time error as well." I had patch 1.5 installed but there is temperary patch for 1.5 that i didn't even know existed so i wasn't up to date. once i installed that and started a new game it worked fine.

[QUOTE=The Jobber]Johnny Fenoli "yeah, I'm getting the run time error as well." I had patch 1.5 installed but there is temperary patch for 1.5 that i didn't even know existed so i wasn't up to date. once i installed that and started a new game it worked fine.[/QUOTE] where can I get this magical patch? lol

WWE/OVW/DSW Corrections: Matt Hardy's stats are dead-on. He doesn't do much flying other then a leg drop here and once a year big bump. Watch Daivari in OVW, and ROH. Tatanka's psychology is still too high. Should be somewhere around 50 tops. Haven't saw him actually focus on an injury. Just lots of dancing and boring video's. In his profile, the part about teaming with Matt Hardy should be taken out. Beth needs a new profile written for her as the one assigned is for her in OVW. She is not managing Aaron Stevens anymore. Ditto for Aaron Stevens. Boogeyman's physical is way too high. Him and Ahmed Johnson apparently are in competition for most injuries in a one year span. Melina should have less the 5% respect and her profile needs update along with Nitro's and Mercury's. I realize most of that will be done in final release so, I'm just getting it out there so it's not forgotten. As stated before, The Miz isn't in the WWE. He's in OVW as they don't have anything to do with him since Palmer quit. Chris Masters's profile needs to be changed as he and Carlito are no longer tag partners. Also, about the steriod thing...That hasn't been stated from what I've read as a credible story. If you were to check steriod in his personal, then you would have to do the same with Rob Conway and if you remember the Matt Hardy/Edge Teenage Drama Fest, Edge's Wife/Ex-Wife stated that Adam (Edge) was taking steriods. So the same would have to be done for them if you did that for Masters. Is her real name Alexis Laree or Mickie James?? The Sandman needs lower psychology then 60. Also, if you are going to add Sandman and Sabu to WWE roster then you need to add Francine, Tony Mamaluke and such. Stacy Kiebler needs to be On-Hiatas or just not in the game. Funaki's head condition needs to be lowered after his latest concussion. William Regal's profile says he is still teaming with Burchill... Shouldn't Stone Cold, and Chris Jericho have Exclusive P.P.A. deals with WWE? Shantelle Taylor should be created and assigned to a Developmental Deal for DSW. I mentioned before..CM Punk has new feuds in OVW other then Brent Albright. Again mentioned before...Johnny and Jason Riggs have been let go of their OVW deals. Trinity's face gimmick is Tough Guy..While, she might not also be a real looker, that would be hard to believe. Sonny Siaki is currently using the name ****y Siaki. (Not sure if you should just address a nickname to him or not.) TNA Corrections: Bob Armstrong isn't in the company anymore. It was just for that storyline. Does Low Ki have an Exclusive P.P.A. with TNA?? Konnan isn't wrestling for TNA now because of his ailing hip. He needs to be set as a Manager. Shane Douglas needs to be pushed as a Manager as he is now managing The Naturals. Matt Bentley is known as a problem backstage, so his personality shouldn't be driven. His attitude should also reflect that and not be normal. Christian Cage has Creative Control on his contract?? Jackie Gayda needs to be pushed as a Backstage Worker because she is pregnant and will remain with the company just not on screen. Christy Hemme's real name is Sunni Hemme. Also, I ran into this problem with the last beta and that most of the female wrestlers, who are being used as managers wanted to be pushed as something else and when you did that you constantly got e-mails stating that they weren't well suited for that push. It ultimately kills the momentum of the worker. I assume that has something to do with the favoured roles. I do like the data and I realize that most of these have been said before but due to my and everyone's complain fest with Forlan, it made things difficult to locate. Good luck and keep me informed on my MMA Free Agents and look forward to seeing my name when selecting databases. Keep up the good work!! :)

Archived