TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]Tatanka's psychology is still too high. Should be somewhere around 50 tops. Haven't saw him actually focus on an injury. Just lots of dancing and boring video's. In his profile, the part about teaming with Matt Hardy should be taken out.[/QUOTE] Psychology = This is how good the worker is at both keeping the fans interested in the match, and making the match flow correctly. In a regular singles match only one of the workers really needs to have a high Psychology rating, as he can lead the opponent through. (From the help files that come with the game :) ) [QUOTE]As stated before, The Miz isn't in the WWE. He's in OVW as they don't have anything to do with him since Palmer quit.[/QUOTE] He has a developmental deal if I remember correctly... [QUOTE]Is her real name Alexis Laree or Mickie James??[/QUOTE] Mickie James [QUOTE]The Sandman needs lower psychology then 60.[/QUOTE] see what psychology is some quote's above... Sandman is good at that. [QUOTE]Stacy Kiebler needs to be On-Hiatas or just not in the game.[/QUOTE] She's still with WWE and can still be called up to do shows. After her contract ends (June or July I think) she should be at "On-Hiatas". [QUOTE]Funaki's head condition needs to be lowered after his latest concussion.[/QUOTE] It was said he can fully recover so it's fine at 100% (or whatever it is now) [QUOTE]Shouldn't Stone Cold, and Chris Jericho have Exclusive P.P.A. deals with WWE?[/QUOTE] Dunno about SCSA, but Jericho is not with the WWE anymore.

[QUOTE=trypio]Psychology = This is how good the worker is at both keeping the fans interested in the match, and making the match flow correctly. In a regular singles match only one of the workers really needs to have a high Psychology rating, as he can lead the opponent through. (From the help files that come with the game :) ) He has a developmental deal if I remember correctly... Mickie James see what psychology is some quote's above... Sandman is good at that. She's still with WWE and can still be called up to do shows. After her contract ends (June or July I think) she should be at "On-Hiatas". It was said he can fully recover so it's fine at 100% (or whatever it is now) Dunno about SCSA, but Jericho is not with the WWE anymore.[/QUOTE] If you read correctly and actually took a look at the data you would know what I was talking about. The Miz is on the WWE Active Roster. He's not actually on the WWE Active Roster in real life. He is in OVW like I addressed. It shouldn't matter if one person has good psychology or not, Tatanka doesn't get fans interested in his matches and it should be lower. The same should be said about The Sandman. I haven't saw a good match with Sandman in it since about 1996. I apologize for Stacy Kiebler even though she isn't working with the WWE and that's basically the definition of being On-Hiatus. Being under contract and not appearing for the company. After she isn't with the WWE anymore, then she could be labeled Left The Business. As Game said, Stone Cold has a contract to appear if he wants to while making WWE Produced Films. I still haven't read anything saying that Jericho isn't with WWE anymore. I'm not trying to start a flame war but most of what you said appears to be the seeds of starting a flame war. Maybe just read what I wrote a little more closer next time. *EDIT* While I thought that when I saw a professional website of Hemme's last job listed her name as Sunni, I might have incorrectly assumed that was her name. She use to work for a huge health company in the Arizona area and just assumed from what I saw, she used Christy because it would be easier and easier to reconize then Sunni. I'm sorry for the incorrect data. Please feel free to install the data and find things yourselves as you seem good to pick everyone else's thoughts apart.

Some ROH stuff An observation: Shows in the Tri-state and Great Lakes regions draw 4,000+ fans. More then double ROH's largest crowd. IWA-MS is drawing 2,000 fans to their shows, so its not just ROH. Of course this is not a major issue to me because if you lower these feds overness too much they start dropping even more workers. I doubt there is a way to perfectly simulate real-life in TEW. Makeing ROH reigional would make for more realalistic crowds but they will let most of their talent go when the CPU plays as them. Kind of a no win situation. Anyway some stuff that needs fixing: Allison Danger has all F's for her wrestling stats, I've seen her wrestle a few times and while she may not be great she is a decent indy women's worker. I needed to create the Stong and Aries tag team, they should be in there by default Lotus is Dave Christ in ROH Lotus and Crazy J should be renamed the Irish Airborn Daizee Haze should be a member of the Embassey Adam Peirce's gimmick should be changed to old school face to match his face disposition. Claudio Castagoli should be a heel with a turncoat gimmick for sideing with CZW

[QUOTE] I'm not trying to start a flame war but most of what you said appears to be the seeds of starting a flame war. Maybe just read what I wrote a little more closer next time. [/QUOTE] Lol, are you angry that soon? I'm just trying to help by saying what I read on wrestling news websites and all... Geez. I don't think you can edit the database in that kind of way that guys automatically start as a development guy for another company. So there's two things a mod maker can do with this: A) Put them in the parent company (for the Miz that's WWE) and let the player themself send the guys he chooses to a child promotion. B) Put them on Exclusive PPA contract with the child promotion (OVW or DSW) and consider the risk that TNA (or another promotion) can sign him away before the last month of his contract. This is a choice the mod maker has to make. And about Tatanka and Sandman, I think they're good at getting the crowd into a match. This more depends on whether you're a fan of them or not. You may find their matches boring, others will think they're not. It's hard to judge. But let's not get a discussion started about Tatanka and Sandman aye? Please, don't feel offended by this post toddthe bodd, it's not meant to offend you.

[QUOTE=trypio]Lol, are you angry that soon? I'm just trying to help by saying what I read on wrestling news websites and all... Geez. I don't think you can edit the database in that kind of way that guys automatically start as a development guy for another company. So there's two things a mod maker can do with this: A) Put them in the parent company (for the Miz that's WWE) and let the player themself send the guys he chooses to a child promotion. B) Put them on Exclusive PPA contract with the child promotion (OVW or DSW) and consider the risk that TNA (or another promotion) can sign him away before the last month of his contract. This is a choice the mod maker has to make. And about Tatanka and Sandman, I think they're good at getting the crowd into a match. This more depends on whether you're a fan of them or not. You may find their matches boring, others will think they're not. It's hard to judge. But let's not get a discussion started about Tatanka and Sandman aye? Please, don't feel offended by this post toddthe bodd, it's not meant to offend you.[/QUOTE] I'm not going to be offended but to settle this. The Miz isn't on a written contract for the WWE and isn't going to be appearing in the WWE anytime soon is what I'm trying to say. Not saying, he needs to be on 2 different shows, he is in OVW, so the game should reflect that. Well about The Sandman and Tatanka thing. They are listed in the low 60's so that's not great but if that's the way that it is then I will be fine with it. Tatanka is usually a first day release for me anyway. Anyway, hope TCP can see what I actually posted after all of this conversation between us. :)

[QUOTE=toddthebod]I'm not going to be offended but to settle this. The Miz isn't on a written contract for the WWE and isn't going to be appearing in the WWE anytime soon is what I'm trying to say. Not saying, he needs to be on 2 different shows, he is in OVW, so the game should reflect that. Well about The Sandman and Tatanka thing. They are listed in the low 60's so that's not great but if that's the way that it is then I will be fine with it. Tatanka is usually a first day release for me anyway. Anyway, hope TCP can see what I actually posted after all of this conversation between us. :)[/QUOTE] I thought when you where under a developmental deal it WAS a written contract, and they just sent you to OVW or DSW for seasoning. Not that it should be reflected in the game in anyway, since there's no real way to do it.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]I thought when you where under a developmental deal it WAS a written contract, and they just sent you to OVW or DSW for seasoning. Not that it should be reflected in the game in anyway, since there's no real way to do it.[/QUOTE] Well I guess he is on a written contract. I wasn't aware but thanks guys. The only thing that I'm confused on is, wouldn't like CM Punk and others have a written contract as well. I guess it's how TCP choose to do it which would be consistant with everyone in that situation. So good times and thanks for helping me out everyone! Once again, hope that TCP goes back some pages and adds this stuff!

[QUOTE=toddthebod]Well I guess he is on a written contract. I wasn't aware but thanks guys. The only thing that I'm confused on is, wouldn't like CM Punk and others have a written contract as well. I guess it's how TCP choose to do it which would be consistant with everyone in that situation. So good times and thanks for helping me out everyone! Once again, hope that TCP goes back some pages and adds this stuff![/QUOTE] Yeah Punk and others would be, IF that's the case, and I'm pretty sure it is.... on another note..... check out the Rock...... If ya smellalalallallala what the OLD MAN is cookin'? [IMG]http://www.ringsidemayhem.com/specials/exclusive/rockufc/008.jpg[/IMG]

yeah, so they would need to be on written contracts with the WWE then. btw...have a look at the guy behind the rock, lol...he does look older probably due to him losing lots of muscle mass. ufc 60 was a good ppv too. can't wait for the inclusion of mma guys into this game!

[QUOTE=toddthebod]yeah, so they would need to be on written contracts with the WWE then. btw...have a look at the guy behind the rock, lol...he does look older probably due to him losing lots of muscle mass. ufc 60 was a good ppv too. can't wait for the inclusion of mma guys into this game![/QUOTE] I REAAAAAALLLLLY can't either. I want to start a game with ECW and take an MMA guy and do what they started to do with Kurt Angle with him. See if I can build up a Tito, Matt Hughes, Kimo, Vitor, or whoever. I heard that his hair MIGHT be like that for a movie role.... ?

[QUOTE=juggalowang]yeah i was confused by the ovw people in the last mods i had downloaded in my option all ovw people who are under wwe contract should be put on the wwe roster and it will be up to the downloader to move them to the child company the first day[/QUOTE] i just realize SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURT ANGLE IS ECW!!!!!!! SmACKDOWN IS GOING TO DIE NOW....... Rey is hurting JBL, Benoit is gone Khali sucks Taker is old Then you take guys like Nunzio and Super Crazy to ECW Ken Kenndy and Lashley will be the top stars...

Angle in ECW will be interesting, I thought it would happen due to last week's smackdown. if you watched closely during the segment where they showed finley walking to the ring, before they cut away finley walked right by paul and angle who were talking. anyway I can't wait to see what they do with angle now.

Archived